PDA

View Full Version : Stock Speaker Replacement

ZJE123
12-09-2012, 07:26 PM
I am looking to buy a set of four speakers to upgrade my car's audio. Since I have owned my car, 3 of the 4 door speakers were not working, only the sub and tweeters. Therefore, anything, in this case, will be better than what I had. On top of this, instead of using a tape player converter, as I have, I am going to get an fm transmitter instead. I am using a $50 Walmart gift card to buy these speakers and the transmitter and I have come down to two sets of speakers:
Xpress 6.5" 3-Way Universal Premium Car Speakers - 410 Watt Output (Reviews state that it is not 410 watts)
Boss Audio Audio CH1623 6.5" 3-Way Car Speaker, 300-Watt (Pair of Speakers)

I cannot post the urls, but both can be bought from Walmart's website.

I would buy two pairs of speakers in this case and replace all of my door speakers. My question is, which one of the two sets are better? Since I am new to car audio I don't know brand names or anything like that. Also, if there is anything else someone could recommend, I am open, but it has to be from Walmart. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

neo_styles
12-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I would stay far, far away from either of those options. For the sub-100 dollar range, at least try looking at Cadence's offerings.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Audio Savings | Welcome to AudioSavings.com (http://www.audiosavings.com)