PDA

View Full Version : two 12 rockford hx2 power

oldschooldan
12-06-2012, 06:04 PM
i have a chance to buy two 12 rockford hx2 power's with the 4 inch voice coils for $90 bucks they both work but the guy spray panited the cones black ad they look like ****.. do you think i could sell the for more on ebay??

murph
12-06-2012, 06:11 PM
or on here lol... As long as they are the powers then you will profit well.

Flastrongman
12-06-2012, 07:21 PM
for sure

oldschooldan
12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
just got back from buying them.....i couldn't pass them up at that price..the guy wanted $200 for them but i told him i would do $80 right now and he took it..both are duel 2 ohm..all the hard parts look new magnets/baskets...one has a small rip in the spider right next to the cone when i tested them i thought i was a leakey dust cap but it turn out to be a ripped spider when a came home and looked at them a little closer..but im still happy with them i dont know if i should sell them or get a re-con kit..here is the craigslist ad with pictures..

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/3456151998.html

ThatChevyGuy
12-26-2012, 08:15 PM
just got back from buying them.....i couldn't pass them up at that price..the guy wanted $200 for them but i told him i would do $80 right now and he took it..both are duel 2 ohm..all the hard parts look new magnets/baskets...one has a small rip in the spider right next to the cone when i tested them i thought i was a leakey dust cap but it turn out to be a ripped spider when a came home and looked at them a little closer..but im still happy with them i dont know if i should sell them or get a re-con kit..here is the craigslist ad with pictures..

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/3456151998.html
Those were for sale on here or caco not long ago

Send them to spl and have him build some monsters!

alec14
12-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Those were for sale on here or caco not long ago

Send them to spl and have him build some monsters!

Yeah, I remember seeing them on here. Too bad they look terrible, they're great subs.