PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 - 10" A/D/S Subs model:310rs.2

nobodeuno
12-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - 310rs.2 Subwoofers 10"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are overall in good condition although one of them has a scratch on the cone where it apparently rubbed against something while in storage. I used these in a small enclosure for about a year or two before I sold my car and then they sat in storage space for a few years. I had plans to make an enclosure for them for home theater however I never got around to it so I figured I'd try to sell them so someone could at least enjoy them :) They sounded great in my system and they produced very tight bass....these aren't for SPL contests or anything.

Price:

I'm really not sure what to ask for them so I'll say $125 each + Shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can deliver or meet anyone in the Raleigh, NC area otherwise I'll ship them for actual shipping costs. If you send me your zip code I can get estimated shipping costs.

Item Pictures:
The scratch on one of them:

So I haven't sold here and I'm new before but have sold some on ebay my id is Jayce17. Sometimes listing on eBay is a hassle but I can do that if anyone is not confortable with me or I'm glad to speak on the phone or provided whatever information necessary. PM me for more information

nobodeuno
12-07-2012, 11:43 AM
I am also open to offers