PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Email/PM Purge

double 07
12-05-2012, 02:56 PM
I am letting you guys know that I am deleting all communications regarding quotes via PM or Email if they are over 30 days. I have given out quite a few quotes since being on this forum and a few of them lack responses.This is an FYI that if you and I are not still in communication about about a recent build discussion or upcoming enclosure build its about to be gone. I refuse to let myself get swamped with emails/pms that are doing nothing. I do not want my customer service to suffer in the very least. Thanks for your understanding and patronage...........The Box Jedi

cdc351jeferson
12-05-2012, 03:03 PM
I am letting you guys know that I am deleting all communications regarding quotes via PM or Email if they are over 30 days. I have given out quite a few quotes since being on this forum and a few of them lack responses.This is an FYI that if you and I are not still in communication about about a recent build discussion or upcoming enclosure build its about to be gone. I refuse to let myself get swamped with emails/pms that are doing nothing. I do not want my customer service to suffer in the very least. Thanks for your understanding and patronage...........The Box Jedi

still got the g6 measurements? lol are they in the mind of the jedi master? as you know your padawan will need a box soon with enough port to put yoda in

double 07
12-05-2012, 03:06 PM
still got the g6 measurements? lol are they in the mind of the jedi master? as you know your padawan will need a box soon with enough port to put yoda in

I got you David.......its just the TONS of quotes that I have given out and NEVER received another response on.........Yeah i am building his over next weekend....two DC Level Five 15s with a giant kerfed port.......Box Jedi out

cdc351jeferson
12-05-2012, 03:10 PM
I got you David.......its just the TONS of quotes that I have given out and NEVER received another response on.........Yeah i am building his over next weekend....two DC Level Five 15s with a giant kerfed port.......Box Jedi out

ty sir never a doubt! and yoru padawans padawan will need a box with tons of port (me) lol also soon

Double 08
12-14-2012, 10:02 PM
get on my box pimp n low

double 07
12-14-2012, 10:09 PM
I work on a first pay first serve basis KEVIN WEST.....I have two guys that paid today for their boxes and two more are really close to paying......West already forked out his....You know my paypal *****

Double 08
12-14-2012, 10:12 PM
that aint no way to talk to the team starrmountainsound capt

double 07
12-14-2012, 10:14 PM
that aint no way to talk to the team starrmountainsound capt

Whom died and made you captain of this ship ho?