PDA

View Full Version : posting pictures

SMS
12-04-2012, 09:10 PM
is there an easy way to post a picture without a photobucket? On a fishkeeping forum i just clicked manage attachments and i could post pics from my desktop. that dont work on here.
I am very bad with computers, they werent around when i was in school and i never caught on.
thanks for any help

audiobaun
12-04-2012, 09:20 PM
LOL..My photo bucket is full, and I cant figure it out/cant delete them.I dont get it??Im with you on this one..Stuck!!

DaveVT
12-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Use imageshack or tinypic to upload then post up the bulletin board/forum link with the img brackets. your link
audiobahn ;

You can delete individual albums easily but if you want to delete certain pics you go the the album they are in, put the mouse over the pic until the little check box appears, click it and scroll down and you should be able to delete selected.

SMS
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
yah, i friggin hate technology

prajeet
02-21-2013, 07:07 AM
is there an easy way to post a picture without a photobucket? On a fishkeeping forum i just clicked manage attachments and i could post pics from my desktop. that dont work on here.
I am very bad with computers, they werent around when i was in school and i never caught on.
thanks for any help

Yes you can copy image url and post the pic.