PDA

View Full Version : New to CarAudio.com

TheycallmeJT
12-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Whats goin on everyone. Active member on DownSouthBassProductions and SMD. Figured id see what kinda stuff goes on with this forum. From Houston, Tx.

Current car is a 07 black on black Grand Marquis. Had to trade in my 11 Dodge Charger r/t due to financial issues. Currently working on the build for it. 1 18" v1 Nightshade, Powerbass xta5000.1, Sundown sax125.4, sundown 6.5" components, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Pro Mids

whitedragon551
12-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome. Ill be the first person to tell you that nobody here likes SMD and secondly if you like it over there you probably wont like it over here. We dont ban people for no reason and only have a few rules. Make sure you familiarize yourself with them because these are 2 totally different forums and atmospheres.

mylows10
12-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Welcome. Ill be the first person to tell you that nobody here likes SMD and secondly if you like it over there you probably wont like it over here. We dont ban people for no reason and only have a few rules. Make sure you familiarize yourself with them because these are 2 totally different forums and atmospheres.

welcome this ^^^^ pretty much sums it up

thevic24
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Whats goin on everyone. Active member on DownSouthBassProductions and SMD. Figured id see what kinda stuff goes on with this forum. From Houston, Tx.

Current car is a 07 black on black Grand Marquis. Had to trade in my 11 Dodge Charger r/t due to financial issues. Currently working on the build for it. 1 18" v1 Nightshade, Powerbass xta5000.1, Sundown sax125.4, sundown 6.5" components, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Pro Mids

Welcome,

Have any pics of your install?

TheycallmeJT
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Oh trust me, I dont post much on there due to the fact of all the Jackasses who talk down on everyone and stuff. Mainly just check out the builds and stuff

TheycallmeJT
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Dont have everything installed just yet. Waiting on a few more things, Should be shipping the Nightshade out soon for the recone. Components will be here tuesday. Ive got the Rockfords installed already in the rear deck

whitedragon551
12-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh trust me, I dont post much on there due to the fact of all the Jackasses who talk down on everyone and stuff. Mainly just check out the builds and stuff

I would recommend staying out of the Thunderdome at first then. Thats pretty much the only place where there is a few rules. No racism and no nudity. Pretty much every thing else goes. Outside of the Dome no trolling, name calling, nudity, etc.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I would recommend staying out of the Thunderdome at first then. Thats pretty much the only place where there is a few rules. No racism and no nudity. Pretty much every thing else goes. Outside of the Dome no trolling, name calling, nudity, etc.

TheycallmeJT
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Perfectly fine with me. Im not down with all that kinda bs. Im just hear to learn, Help out, and make some friends along the way

gckless
12-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Welcome. There's a lot to learn here. Use the search function, and don't take anything too seriously.

audiobaun
12-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome man..Hope to learn from you.Sounds like you have a great setup/Nice one...Enjoy:santa:

09civic
12-02-2012, 10:50 PM
If you enter the dome,

you will leave crying..

Welcome.

Dtrom
12-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Welcome sir. I tried smd before I came here and found this to be a much more helpful/fun place to hang.

denim
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Welcome to CA.com.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Welcome sir. I tried smd before I came here and found this to be a much more helpful/fun place to hang.

Quoted for effect.