PDA

View Full Version : crossfire for paintball

stevew007
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
seeing if anyone has a nice paintball setup for trade. autococker,rare,hard to find AKA

i have for trade is a crossfire 1700d
1700 watts at 1 ohm and i read it does well over 3k below .5ohm with good electrical

the port flares are also for sale/trade

subwoofer Photos by splfrek | Photobucket (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/splfrek/subwoofer/)

Stonecold12321
12-03-2012, 07:30 AM
All I have is a 98 Custom Tippman and a Halo hopper, mask and what not.. Not exactly rare =P

Wingsfreak9
12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
ive got a viewloader prodigy with an electronic trigger. lots of core paintballs (15k+) and other equipment. pm me with any interest

stevew007
12-03-2012, 11:37 AM
no thanx to either of the above. not looking at run of the mill stuff

BoomBoxStereo
12-03-2012, 12:26 PM
i just sold my Smart Parts Shocker over the summer i definitely would've traded for this. had a Crossfire 68/4500 CF tank, and a Halo B. Shocker had a Hybrid ASA and a Planet Eclipse Ego-style trigger.

stevew007
12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
i just sold my Smart Parts Shocker over the summer i definitely would've traded for this. had a Crossfire 68/4500 CF tank, and a Halo B. Shocker had a Hybrid ASA and a Planet Eclipse Ego-style trigger.

yeah shockers are nice but not in the resale value.I had a perfect 9/10 condition dynasty shocker powder blue and took me 4 months just to get $200 for it.
everyone always wants the forum boners and for some reason they are the ugliest things out there most of the time.
me I like to play with markers that have style that make these people say "wtf is that".

i really am very partial to autocockers. love the sound they make very accurate for a paintball gun anyways

BoomBoxStereo
12-03-2012, 01:08 PM
yeah shockers are nice but not in the resale value.I had a perfect 9/10 condition dynasty shocker powder blue and took me 4 months just to get $200 for it.
everyone always wants the forum boners and for some reason they are the ugliest things out there most of the time.
me I like to play with markers that have style that make these people say "wtf is that".

i really am very partial to autocockers. love the sound they make very accurate for a paintball gun anyways

i know of Autococker, just never played with one. i've heard really good things though. Bob Long's were always a favorite of mine as well... and the Dye DM series of course.

stevew007
12-03-2012, 01:16 PM
i know of Autococker, just never played with one. i've heard really good things though. Bob Long's were always a favorite of mine as well... and the Dye DM series of course.

i never liked the dm,pm,slg,proto's all these to me are ugly and have only one use..... speedball and i do not like speedball way to many crybabies

BoomBoxStereo
12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
i never liked the dm,pm,slg,proto's all these to me are ugly and have only one use..... speedball and i do not like speedball way to many crybabies

lmao i used to love lighting people up in Speedball.
The Empire Mini was the most recent forum boner i've seen. i only logged into PBNation to sell my equipment lol. first log in since like 2008.

stevew007
12-06-2012, 12:49 PM
samurai