PDA

View Full Version : guess im going to have to pay for a box design.

mat3833
11-27-2012, 04:51 PM
ok, so since i cant seem to decide on what kind of box(T-Line, or ported) let alone tuning(25-28hz) im going to break down and pay to have someone run some sims and give me an optimal design for what i want. only catch is i dont have paypal so ill have to mail a money order or whatnot.

post up some prices guys. pro-rabbit; double 07; Buck;

Matt

ps, hopefully i got this **** taging thing right.....

PPS please shoot me a PM with a price. i dont want to start a bidding war or cause crap.

West
11-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I vote to have double 07 build you a box.

pro-rabbit
11-27-2012, 04:55 PM
we take credit/debit cards :fyi:

We can design and/or build...which ever works best for you.

cdc351jeferson
11-27-2012, 04:57 PM
I vote to have double 07 build you a box.

^this

mat3833
11-27-2012, 05:00 PM
ni credit card or anything. i dont even use a bank bro. awhile back some bullshit happened and someone stole my identity. charged over 10K in crap on a card i didnt even have. bank of America tried to get me to pay it all back so i told them to F themselves and closed all my accounts. lol.

and im looking forward to building my own box. plus im broke again since i had to replace the heads, timing belt, water pump, and thermostat on my car.... every time i get any spare cash it gets raped out of my wallet.

Matt

cdc351jeferson
11-27-2012, 05:03 PM
ni credit card or anything. i dont even use a bank bro. awhile back some bullshit happened and someone stole my identity. charged over 10K in crap on a card i didnt even have. bank of America tried to get me to pay it all back so i told them to F themselves and closed all my accounts. lol.

and im looking forward to building my own box. plus im broke again since i had to replace the heads, timing belt, water pump, and thermostat on my car.... every time i get any spare cash it gets raped out of my wallet.

Matt

***** bro . well post up some pics as your moving along with it . double 07 was cheap for my build tho just fyi

pro-rabbit
11-27-2012, 05:04 PM

Matt

***** man. If it helps we can take prepaid cards as well. Like prepaid visa and such that you can pick up at wal-mart. and other stores.

mat3833
11-27-2012, 05:06 PM
i have ~20 bux to spend on a design. thats how broke i am after having 450+ to spend. -_-

and i intend to post up a build. will be 2 of the same enclosure. most likley left uncarpeted, but the port will be painted. probobly goign to try to recess the sub and make a cloth grill too. :-)

Matt

gckless
11-27-2012, 05:07 PM
You might not get too much help without listing some specifications. What sub, how much space you have, design goals, etc. I'm sure prices are dependant on that.

mat3833
11-27-2012, 05:07 PM
shoot me a PM with a price and i can explain what im looking for.

Matt

mat3833
11-27-2012, 05:10 PM
true, the enclosure is for a single ID8, will be used in a home theater but will also be used for music my current amp is a plate amp from a Klipsch promedia 2.1 and will probobly remain that way until i can get some actual cash. space per enclosure is 28 tall X 14 Wide X 15 Deep outside dimensions.

Matt

mat3833
11-27-2012, 08:12 PM
forgot to add that sub/port orientation is open to whatever. but if sub is downfire the height will have to be reduced to account for clearance. there will also have to be a "leg" on the front of each enclosure due to them hanging over the edge of the bottom shelf by ~5 inches. this is mearly for stability.

Matt