PDA

View Full Version : mike of tulsa

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Everyone already knows by now not to trust him, but he still owes me $300 from 2 months ago and hasnt paid a penny so far.
Dont help this guy out.

whitedragon551
11-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Just like anyone else who creates a negative feedback thread. What was the deal details? Thread Link? PM's?

You cant just come in here and create a negative feedback thread without proof. It makes you look worse.

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Ill have to look for the thread and get the link.
Mike was asking to borrow money for a month until he was back on his feet.
I let mike borrow $200 with the agreement that he would pay me back an extra $100 for helping him out.
I was supposed to be paid by september 20? I believe it was.
All ive gotten is excuses about why he cant pay me back and this last time was supposed to be the 23rd of this month and mike hasnt been on since then.

whitedragon551
11-27-2012, 11:20 AM
MikeofTulsa ;

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 11:21 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/553349-20-00-paypal-now-25-00-paypal-no-later-than-9-20-12-a.html

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Guy said he got a new job a month ago so he should be able to make some kind of payments.
I told him to sell something he owns and pay me but he tells me hes sold all his furniture and blah blah blah.

Falcons
11-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Dudes not lying white dragon. I'm a third party member in this and I have to side with the people against mot.

alec14
11-27-2012, 12:15 PM
isn't this guy a mod? shouldn't he be pretty reputable? I'm just asking, not picking sides in any way.

jteske88
11-27-2012, 12:16 PM
ive seen a couple threads abou tthis and remeber the first one he posted, he clearly states that you would get paid back by xx days, and yet nothing. Isnt he like a mod or somthing around here? Sounds way to shady to me

Lowflyin
11-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm sure there will be many more to chime in. If he were anything but a mod or vendor on here he'd be LLLOOONNNGGG gone.

Falcons
11-27-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm sure there will be many more to chime in. If he were anything but a mod or vendor on here he'd be LLLOOONNNGGG gone.

this.

Lowflyin
11-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Pathetic if you ask me

rebelfromva
11-27-2012, 12:25 PM
not taking sides but what happened to the last thread like this one by flex?

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes hes a mod and hes been here for 10 years now.
Dont know who you can trust on here these days.

Falcons
11-27-2012, 12:35 PM
CarAudio.com Admin

cdc351jeferson
11-27-2012, 01:05 PM
bump for skams

martiandancer31
11-27-2012, 01:07 PM
50% interest? That's pretty steep bro

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 01:10 PM
He offered $50 extra for each $100 i let him borrow, and i let him borrow $100 2 times after he asked for help.
it doesnt really matter how much interest it was, its been over 2 months since the date he was supposed to pay me back and i havent recieved 1% of it.

double 07
11-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Good luck with getting this resolved...........money is way too hard to come by these dayz.....

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 01:14 PM
With all of his excuses on non payments im not really expecting it back anymore.
Should have listened to my girlfriend when she told me how dumb lending a random person was lol.

09civic
11-27-2012, 01:14 PM
I did the 20/30 thing with him about a year ago. Everyone who did along with me got their money back.

But of course, money is a lot tighter now than it was a year ago...

cdc351jeferson
11-27-2012, 01:16 PM
i dont think he is intentionally ripping people off but i think he isnt doing whats necessary to get peopels money back i dont believe hes sold his furniture and such

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 01:17 PM
What ***** is he said he needed the money for diapers and stuff for his kids. I have 2 kids of my own i could have spent that money on, but i felt bad for the guy.

Spider Monkey
11-27-2012, 01:17 PM
blah blah blah

Falcons
11-27-2012, 01:28 PM
since he refuses to step in and make a statement while he is online ill do it again...... CarAudio.com Admin

TheUnderFighter
11-27-2012, 01:41 PM
For what it's worth, I had loaned him $130, and he paid me back. So, maybe it's just a matter of time, I dunno. But I have loaned him money several times.

Spider Monkey
11-27-2012, 01:43 PM
For what it's worth, I had loaned him $130, and he paid me back. So, maybe it's just a matter of time, I dunno. But I have loaned him money several times.

Yea, because that is how transactions on this forum work, huh.

West
11-27-2012, 02:07 PM
His wife is sick (so he tells me) he owes me money as well. I want to be repaid as well, but he appears to be in a tight spot ATM. He did ban me because Smitty made up some lies about me... We had a good discussion about loyalty and class and I think he got the message. I wasn't aware soo many people gave him loans.

It's probably going to be a while before he can repay all of them.

West
11-27-2012, 02:13 PM
I would be willing to forgive the debt if he sends me some of his audio gear...

jdawg
11-27-2012, 02:48 PM
didnt he have some computer biz?

jteske88
11-27-2012, 02:49 PM
he "had" a computer biz going but he prolly took a customers money and ran with it. Just like he does here, what a goon.

jdawg
11-27-2012, 02:53 PM
thought so, i remember him posting everywhere in want adds and **** trying to sell his laptops, against the rules of course, free advertisement, but then would ban other people for dumb stuff, he was a toolbag

Kangaroux
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
As much as I think MOT is a good person at heart he owes me money as well and gave me the run around when I confronted him about it. He's had no issues paying us back in the past

Spider Monkey
11-27-2012, 03:17 PM
His wife is sick (so he tells me) he owes me money as well. I want to be repaid as well, but he appears to be in a tight spot ATM. He did ban me because Smitty made up some lies about me... We had a good discussion about loyalty and class and I think he got the message. I wasn't aware soo many people gave him loans.

It's probably going to be a while before he can repay all of them.
And you bought that bullshit? **** you're easy.

Truth is, he works at Wal-Mart. He borrowed hundreds of dollars. How do you expect someone on his salary to repay them all?

I would be willing to forgive the debt if he sends me some of his audio gear...
Bro, He's never had audio gear. He knows less about car audio than I do.

didnt he have some computer biz?
No, he had a website where he tried to hawk out dated technology. He burned his business partner so that all crumbled.

thought so, i remember him posting everywhere in want adds and **** trying to sell his laptops, against the rules of course, free advertisement, but then would ban other people for dumb stuff, he was a toolbag
He still is.

West
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM
And you bought that bullshit? **** you're easy.

Truth is, he works at Wal-Mart. He borrowed hundreds of dollars. How do you expect someone on his salary to repay them all?

Bro, He's never had audio gear. He knows less about car audio than I do.

No, he had a website where he tried to hawk out dated technology. He burned his business partner so that all crumbled.

He still is.

Time to repo his computer then...

chargdbassbuick
11-27-2012, 03:44 PM
:popcorn:

Jes 42
11-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Ive seen a few threads on here about this guy.NOBODY is down and out that long.if you're living above your means then cut some fvckn expenses.at least send these ppl SOMETHING back.

alec14
11-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Shoulda worked it like a pawn.... had him send you something of decent value to trade for cash, till he can pay you back. That way, even under the worst circumstances and he defaults on the loan, you're not completely out.

husker77
11-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Well if he works at Walmart, have him get you something of equal value to what he owes you. He gets to use his discount and save some money, and you get paid back.

Of course he has to have some money, which he probably does not.

That is if he actually does work at walmart.

gckless
11-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Shady practices bro. Boggles my mind as to how his name is still yellow. Says a lot about Goob.

thevic24
11-27-2012, 08:53 PM
There have been tons of people banned here for the same or less...

OP, and to the others...

Has there been any communication lately?

UnderFire
11-27-2012, 08:53 PM
I gave him 20 bucks when I first joined and never got a dime back.

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 09:02 PM
I got 2 messages from him on the 13th.

I'm trying for something on my next check. My wife has been having some medical issues (feinting and dizzy spells) so i've been having to take her to the dr a lot but i'm hoping to have some extra come the 23rd

And

If I owned anything else of value I would have already. I have already sold my furniture, game systems, DVDs, and my tv to pay my rent. I just started a new job that pays decent and I'm getting caught up on my bills. I will get you paid as soon as I can.

October 23 he said
I just wanted to update you, I have gotten a new job that pays much better than the other one I was working. My first check (11/9) is going to have to cover my rent and utilities but with the check after that I should be able to pay back at least half if not all of what I owe you. that should be 11/23.

-BenBen-
11-27-2012, 09:27 PM
if he has paid others in the past, then it must be something really going on for the guy not to pay back. everybody has hard times guys yall dont have to out that man like that. i know i have been in situations where i owed people money and it took my a long time to pay it back but i did get it paid back with extra but we all go through problems. and if he has a wife who is sick, maybe cant work, and he has kids, and a whole family to take care of, thats alot to deal with..also while being between jobs. its also thanksgiving and the n christmas coming up too. i wouldnt trip about the money if its not hurting you bad, i know its principal and all man..but ****. you helped the guy out, and blessings will come to you im sure for having a good heart bro. thats what lifes about, helping others when they are down, andd NOT expecting anything in return. just being a good person cause its in your heart. and if it makes a diffrence ill help pay that guys debt back. i dont know him but i can see he must be in a tight spot.

myjaja
11-27-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

chargdbassbuick
11-27-2012, 09:44 PM

lol

goingdef
11-27-2012, 09:58 PM

Good one!

Sub Woofin
11-27-2012, 10:07 PM

i poke out my head!

mazdakid
11-27-2012, 11:26 PM
If he was a friend and i loaned him money i wouldnt expect him to pay me back.
Some random guy online who agreed to paying me back i expect him to pay me back.

Sub Woofin
11-28-2012, 12:45 AM
If he was a friend and i loaned him money i wouldnt expect him to pay me back.
Some random guy online who agreed to paying me back i expect him to pay me back.

MOT seemed to be in a financial struggle ever since i joined this site. im sure he will pay you back, you just gotta wait in that long line with the rest of the dude/dudettes that loaned him money. never give up hope!

-01limited-
11-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Dude needs banned. He's a scammer, just because he's in a hard spot doesnt mean he should of taken the money. You know a lot of scammers are in hard spots too and thats why they say they're sending you a sub and you get a pallet of bricks instead. Who gives a **** what lame excuse he's throwing out there. He's a scammer, bottom line. He borrowed money and is way late paying even a dollar back.

And I love how all the mods are staying quiet on this, show your true colors guys!

Timmy13091
11-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Why u would give the money to start with will always have me boggled ...
You answered yourself some random guy online.... **** I wouldn't even expect a friend to lend me cash...
His wife's health kids **** is your problem or concern how ... How many people on this site sent u money when u were broke??
Really!

Dirtrider4eva
11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Then how come he doesn't vouch for himself?

mazdakid
11-28-2012, 01:25 AM
Why u would give the money to start with will always have me boggled ...
You answered yourself some random guy online.... **** I wouldn't even expect a friend to lend me cash...
His wife's health kids **** is your problem or concern how ... How many people on this site sent u money when u were broke??
Really!

I dont go broke. Ive never asked for help financially from anyone since ive been on my own.
I was just being a nice guy because i just sold something at the time so i had extra money in paypal and was offered a decent return for what i was loaning

gckless
11-28-2012, 04:44 AM
How da fuq is he still a mod??????

Bettr n' Revrse
11-28-2012, 06:29 AM
I have lent Mike money a time or two and he got me paid back... He hasnt been on FB either so something pretty serious may be going on

gckless
11-28-2012, 06:40 AM
I have lent Mike money a time or two and he got me paid back... He hasnt been on FB either so something pretty serious may be going on

Ok, if it's that serious, how could he be here performing mod duties???? I'm not petitioning to have his modship revoked or anything, I'm just sayin, da fuq???????

Bettr n' Revrse
11-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Ok, if it's that serious, how could he be here performing mod duties???? I'm not petitioning to have his modship revoked or anything, I'm just sayin, da fuq???????

He has always been an active mod but hasnt been on in 4 days and hasnt been on FB for at least that...

jteske88
11-28-2012, 07:16 AM
Got wind of the **** storm heading his way and is bunkering with the taliband.

gckless
11-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Got wind of the **** storm heading his way and is bunkering with the taliband.

:eyebrow: Uhh, Taliban?

Lowflyin
11-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.

whitedragon551
11-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Funny, there was a post in the FB group about this. I stated my opinion on how he's a worthless scammer and needs banned. So people mention him a few times and what do you know he shows up on there. The dude who is so hard up for money all of a sudden can come on when people call him out, fishy ? And funny another mod who is in the group supports him also.

Which mod would that be that supports him?

Lowflyin
11-28-2012, 11:04 AM
He has always been an active mod but hasnt been on in 4 days and hasnt been on FB for at least that...

Last night he was.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Which mod would that be that supports him?

I'd rather not say right now...

Fi-brations
11-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Who controls the mods? Goob? Does he not post in threads?

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd rather not say right now...

Speak up or don't post. I know who you are referring to and you are far from the truth concerning this situation.

Who controls the mods? Goob? Does he not post in threads?

Goob

Lowflyin
11-28-2012, 11:56 AM
Speak up or don't post. I know who you are referring to and you are far from the truth concerning this situation.

Goob

If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?

BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.

EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 12:09 PM
If I am infact wrong and you can prove me otherwise please do and I will keep my mouth (fingers?) shut?

BTW, I'm being serious, this isn't an attack at all.

EDIT: I have nothing against any person on this forum but if money is being taken or whatever like that and I can help those people potentially get it back then I will. This is the first time I've ever jumped into anything like this but that's only because I watched the whole entire thing happen from the first thread that MOT made. I had planned on giving him a decent amount of money but I myself came upon a hard time and sold my ATVs to get money again. It ****** BAD but I am now glad I didn't help him out.

PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.

I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.

I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.

Lowflyin
11-28-2012, 12:12 PM
PM me to discuss the mod you are questioning.

I have not said you were "attacking" anyone, but it sure seems like you are from your post. You are trying to attack other moderators who have no dealings in this situation what so ever.

I do not support MOT's actions nor am I in control over his membership status. I do know he has had a very rough time as of late with some horrible luck. However, that does not excuse the situation for what it is and I'm sure he knows that.

No need to PM it's being settled but look at what I bolded ^. This times 1948923572

IonRL205
11-28-2012, 12:23 PM
He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money

Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my **** making people's food

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 12:25 PM
He should get a 2nd job if he's struggling for money

Still find it funny how he talked down on me for working fast food, and not having a "big boy" job, but yet I can pay my **** making people's food

Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son :suave:

West
11-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Speaking of food, you are buying my lunch today....... no bs real talk son :suave:

I am about to get some whoppers 2 for 1 yo.

IonRL205
11-28-2012, 12:35 PM

I sent you the money for the enclosure last night

you can take it out of that lol

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 12:40 PM

your lucky my bk near me isnt doing that lol

West
11-28-2012, 12:43 PM
your lucky my bk near me isnt doing that lol

I bought a coupon card from the local boyscout troop that gives you buy 1 get 1 whoppers or chicken sandwiches for 1 year (costs 5$). Other deals too, but I use it once a week.

Dtrom
11-28-2012, 12:44 PM

Say whatttt?? Lucky.

West
11-28-2012, 12:45 PM
My unlimited coupon expires at the end of the year... don't know what I'm going to do.

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 12:49 PM
My unlimited coupon expires at the end of the year... don't know what I'm going to do.

dood next time they knock on your door get me one ! lol

mazdakid
11-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Ill buy everyone a whopper thats posted in here so far if i get my $300 from him

Fi-brations
11-28-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm holding u to it, don't pull an MoT

mazdakid
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Ill keep my word.
Post 83 and up all gets a free whopper somehow from me if he pays me back before feb. 2013

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Ill keep my word.
Post 83 and up all gets a free whopper somehow from me if he pays me back before feb. 2013

woot for sammich

Shinju
11-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Why he was able to use the forums as his own personal bank is beyond me, it is an abuse of power and it should have been delt with at day one. But as some of us who have been here long enough know that the site Admin was not very active.

Its obvious he cannot manage his own money so why would it be any different with yours, sure maybe he is a good guy but in the end for those who he owes they are still holding their ***** waiting for a return on their lones.

Personally I think after he pay's you all back he should be removed as a mod dropped down to normal status untill all is paid back and then walk away. It is clear he needs to focus on making more money to support his family then to be a mod on a website that doesnt pay (lol well maybe this is his way of salary for his time here).

I dont care, if I had to EVER borrow money it would be my number one priority to get that person paid back with ANY extra funds ASAP. Thank god I never have to deal with not worrying about how I am going to cover my bills ect ect.

Good luck!

Spider Monkey
11-28-2012, 01:27 PM
I got 2 messages from him on the 13th.

I'm trying for something on my next check. My wife has been having some medical issues (feinting and dizzy spells) so i've been having to take her to the dr a lot but i'm hoping to have some extra come the 23rd

And

If I owned anything else of value I would have already. I have already sold my furniture, game systems, DVDs, and my tv to pay my rent. I just started a new job that pays decent and I'm getting caught up on my bills. I will get you paid as soon as I can.

October 23 he said
I just wanted to update you, I have gotten a new job that pays much better than the other one I was working. My first check (11/9) is going to have to cover my rent and utilities but with the check after that I should be able to pay back at least half if not all of what I owe you. that should be 11/23.
Bunch of bullshit. Sorry bro. Can't pay you. Wife is dizzy. bbl.

And I love how all the mods are staying quiet on this, show your true colors guys!
It has always reflected poorly on the rest of them. I have no idea why they still fight back when it is thrown in their faces.

How da fuq is he still a mod??????
His head is so far up Goob's ***, you can't tell the two apart.

Oh well ****. If he's not on Facebook it HAS TO BE SERIOUS.

Why So Cereal?
11-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Ill buy everyone a whopper thats posted in here so far if i get my $300 from him

Wait a minute! Let me in on this!

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Wait a minute! Let me in on this!

to late bro only so many sammiches

West
11-28-2012, 03:02 PM

I will hold you to that... :fyi:

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 03:03 PM

let him use your card so we all get 2 whoppers each :)

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 03:03 PM

i like free food :sneaky:

Why So Cereal?
11-28-2012, 03:06 PM
to late bro only so many sammiches

he can use the coupon!! lol

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 03:07 PM
he can use the coupon!! lol

lol commented on it i just remembered just have west buy the sammiches

SourDeez
11-28-2012, 03:13 PM
i like free food :sneaky:

Mods arent allowed in this thread, sorry.

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Mods arent allowed in this thread, sorry.

Stipulations where not written in the original post and can not issued after. now if you want to say no other mods, that is acceptable.

SourDeez
11-28-2012, 03:18 PM
Stipulations where not written in the original post and can not issued after. now if you want to say no other mods, that is acceptable.

Upon further review, no other mods are allowed in this thread.

Dirtrider4eva
11-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Prince mo you only get chicken
:sneaky:

Why So Cereal?
11-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Prince mo you only get chicken
:sneaky:

Thats Prince C. Mo!

and reported for racism :fyi:

Dirtrider4eva
11-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Thats Prince C. Mo!

Just because they ran out of whoppers.
Who's playing the race card now yo

Why So Cereal?
11-28-2012, 03:32 PM
Just because they ran out of whoppers.
Who's playing the race card now yo

I don't like how you're throwing the word "yo" at me as if it were something I am accustomed to due to my ethnicity.

RACISM! Reported again :fyi:

double 07
11-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Team whopper

West
11-28-2012, 03:36 PM
Team whopper

They b tasty...

SourDeez
11-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Whoppers are garbage. Apart from seeing the commercial for those cinnabon things at BK then immediately going to get them, I havent eaten at BK for like 5+ years. They are literally feeding you garbage, people...

West
11-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Thats Prince C. Mo!

It's more like a generalization Calvin. You love chicken and you know it... fuuuck I love me some chicken 2.
"Popeye's black bean chicken chilly Dip n' Frips" Remember those?

West
11-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Whoppers are garbage. Apart from seeing the commercial for those cinnabon things at BK then immediately going to get them, I havent eaten at BK for like 5+ years. They are literally feeding you garbage, people...

McDonalds is worse...

West
11-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Thats Prince C. Mo!

Calvin you know your one of my best friends on here.

Dirtrider4eva
11-28-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't like how you're throwing the word "yo" at me as if it were something I am accustomed to due to my ethnicity.

RACISM! Reported again :fyi:

Dannmit. Camry.

gckless
11-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Umm, topic? Let's focus on how apparently all you need to do to get away with scamming around here is buy Goob a couple beers.

-01limited-
11-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Lol, and leave it up to that. A mod posts about the free food. Fuckin fat asses. Why dont you do your job and get rid of the scamming piece of **** you have among you?

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol, and leave it up to that. A mod posts about the free food. Fuckin fat asses. Why dont you do your job and get rid of the scamming piece of **** you have among you?

We have a thread in the backroom regarding this. In the end goob will likely have the final say in the situation.

BTW I'm not far. Sorry.

Rmsanger
11-28-2012, 10:44 PM
Lulz @ people loaning MOT / Goddyed4me money! Teh dude and goob ruined CA / Thunderdome so y'all should have learned.

-01limited-
11-28-2012, 10:48 PM
We have a thread in the backroom regarding this. In the end goob will likely have the final say in the situation.

BTW I'm not far. Sorry.
You're new, gotta give you ****. I know you guys are talking about it, but still, scammer.

Sub Bass Woofrz
11-28-2012, 10:56 PM
wendys so much better than your **** bk... for like 4 bucks i can go get 2 cheese burgers a small fry and a drink....

pro-rabbit
11-28-2012, 11:09 PM
You're new, gotta give you ****. I know you guys are talking about it, but still, scammer.

I'm still not fat :fyi:

LazyRider
11-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow at this thread. Things sure have changed here.

Timmy13091
11-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Ill keep my word.
In for the whopper!

kat_black181
11-28-2012, 11:51 PM
In for the whopper!

I thought he meant posts 1-83. Lol butttt if I'm wrong I guess that means I get a whopper too.

bgowdy31
11-28-2012, 11:59 PM
meh rather have a Wendys Classic Tripple..... :yumyum:

Heel4lyfe
11-29-2012, 12:00 AM
this is why i only deal with a select few on this site.

mazdakid
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Who wants to give me $200 now for $300 when mike gives it to me? Lol

Timmy13091
11-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Who wants to give me $200 now for $300 when mike gives it to me? Lol

Shiitt where can I sign up!

Spider Monkey
11-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Lulz @ people loaning MOT / Goddyed4me money! Teh dude and goob ruined CA / Thunderdome so y'all should have learned.

There's a whole batch of noobies bro. Anyone that joined post 2010 don't know any of the history. It is easy for MoT to take advantage of them.

Spider Monkey
11-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Oh, and let's not forget, that MoT is the same guy that will do anything you want on the forum if you pay him $5.

Need a thread deleted or a someone banned? Only $5 guys. Integrity damned.

cdc351jeferson
11-29-2012, 04:59 PM
There's a whole batch of noobies bro. Anyone that joined post 2010 don't know any of the history. It is easy for MoT to take advantage of them.

this dude (mot) has a long history of this ? lol

gckless
11-29-2012, 05:01 PM

It's easy for anyone to take advantage of stupid fucks.

mazdakid
12-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Still no mot

NCspecV81
12-03-2012, 01:25 AM

Just making a post. Can't pass up a free whopper.

mylows10
12-03-2012, 01:30 AM
:scared:this is mot

-01limited-
12-03-2012, 01:39 AM
Everything is just going to be blown off until it blows over. MoT will still be making you guys his ******* when he comes back still mod.

Chriszle
12-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Thought about borrowing him some cash when the original thread came up. Glad I didn't now. Hope you get your cash back sometime.

gckless
12-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Everything is just going to be blown off until it blows over. MoT will still be making you guys his ******* when he comes back still mod.

I feel like this is what's going to happen. Supposedly Mods are talking now, which is apparently going nowhere.

garretttt4
12-03-2012, 03:21 AM
im upset about not getting a whopper...... :'(

Spider Monkey
12-03-2012, 01:12 PM
I feel like this is what's going to happen. Supposedly Mods are talking now, which is apparently going nowhere.

Derp

Wingsfreak9
12-03-2012, 01:14 PM
mot has always been a moron and to help him out is stupid...that being said...what did you learn?

-01limited-
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
It's alright guys, him and his wife are throwing make-up parties and drinking wine.

marleyskater420
12-03-2012, 05:39 PM

Dude when I was a mod everybody ragged on him.

He'd start all these threads about God and Jesus and everybody just post-dumped them and hated on the fool... this was back when the site was super-lax (scope my join date) and it was a free-for-all for the most part.

Nowadays it seems so uptight here man.. I mean where am I to post cleavage shots of my balls in hopes to get some bishes number?! ...what is this world coming to...

09civic
12-03-2012, 05:42 PM

He'd start all these threads about God and Jesus and everybody just post-dumped them and hated on the fool... this was back when the site was super-lax (scope my join date) and it was a free-for-all for the most part.

Nowadays it seems so uptight here man.. I mean where am I to post cleavage shots of my balls in hopes to get some bishes number?! ...what is this world coming to...

You still are...

pro-rabbit
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM

It was never a "free for all" around here. Those are just myths spread by other members from back when we joined.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

You still are...

Nope, just an orange name. In all honesty he is not a mod.

whitedragon551
12-03-2012, 05:56 PM

We have come to the end of the road. Us regular mods though cant do anything else to another person who shares a usergroup or is above our usergroup, which basically means its in Goobs hands now.

Falcons
12-03-2012, 06:07 PM
We have come to the end of the road. Us regular mods though cant do anything else to another person who shares a usergroup or is above our usergroup, which basically means its in Goobs hands now.

Which means nothing will be done. He needs to sell the site already.

pro-rabbit
12-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Which means nothing will be done. He needs to sell the site already.

This won't happen and to be honest I don't want him to sell this site. If he did this place would likely go through a rather larger alteration and no one here would like the end result.

marleyskater420
12-03-2012, 06:20 PM
It was never a "free for all" around here. Those are just myths spread by other members from back when we joined.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Nope, just an orange name. In all honesty he is not a mod.

It was a lot more lax around here. You've gotta admit that.

Maybe I'm joining back at a bad time, but it didn't feel like this when I joined.

You still are...

Nah, I used to be. Then I basically quit the site for a good 7-8 years and started building hot rods, so CA.com wasn't in my mind.

I just have an orange name now.

Although I am the dude who gave the owner of the site, "Goob" his name. That's probably my only claim-to-fame here.

And I think I was one of the youngest mods ever.. I was like 15 or 16 maybe? I dunno.. I think this was when the public voted on stuff. I dunno how it is nowadays.

I would be down to mod though again since I'm back into audio gear and I can't work on my GN until I fork out a couple G's to get the engine built...

Screnzo
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
It was a lot more lax around here. You've gotta admit that.

Maybe I'm joining back at a bad time, but it didn't feel like this when I joined.

Nah, I used to be. Then I basically quit the site for a good 7-8 years and started building hot rods, so CA.com wasn't in my mind.

I just have an orange name now.

Although I am the dude who gave the owner of the site, "Goob" his name. That's probably my only claim-to-fame here.

And I think I was one of the youngest mods ever.. I was like 15 or 16 maybe? I dunno.. I think this was when the public voted on stuff. I dunno how it is nowadays.

I would be down to mod though again since I'm back into audio gear and I can't work on my GN until I fork out a couple G's to get the engine built...

Any pics of said hot rods? Would be down to take a look.

marleyskater420
12-03-2012, 06:58 PM

Yea. I'm building up my 1987 Buick T-Type Limited for an 800hp ethanol motor. Full drag suspension, built trans, race converter, full-tilt motor, etc. It's either gonna kill me or be stupid fast. Either or is all good :D

Lemme find some of the car n stuff.

Wait I don't wanna post dump in here..

I'll post them in my build log. Its in the..well..build-log section... yea..

Timmy13091
12-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Yea. I'm building up my 1987 Buick T-Type Limited for an 800hp ethanol motor. Full drag suspension, built trans, race converter, full-tilt motor, etc. It's either gonna kill me or be stupid fast. Either or is all good :D

Lemme find some of the car n stuff.

Wait I don't wanna post dump in here..

I'll post them in my build log. Its in the..well..build-log section... yea..
Send some my way too fool... And ya this site feels like high school or a family dinner gotta watch ur words...hmmm

Timmy13091
12-03-2012, 07:05 PM

[/COLOR]

Nope, just an orange name. In all honesty he is not a mod.[/QUOTE]

Pheww good thing we cleared that up lol

Thilo
12-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Send some my way too fool... And ya this site feels like high school or a family dinner gotta watch ur words...hmmm

ca.com mods ban anyone who says the truth bruh.

bubbagumper6
12-03-2012, 09:24 PM

lol, you high? Hell I only joined back in 06 but I still remember days when ngsm and db would ban people for fun or change their avatars to borderline pornographic images (repeatedly, lol ask me how I know)...this place was pretty much the wild west back then, and not just in the dome

marleyskater420
12-03-2012, 09:51 PM
lol, you high? Hell I only joined back in 06 but I still remember days when ngsm and db would ban people for fun or change their avatars to borderline pornographic images (repeatedly, lol ask me how I know)...this place was pretty much the wild west back then, and not just in the dome

DUDE DBFAN WAS AWESOME!! where is that cat at nowadays? Dude was cool as ****.

-01limited-
12-03-2012, 09:56 PM
crunktimes where the cool people are.

Screnzo
12-04-2012, 02:56 AM
DUDE DBFAN WAS AWESOME!! where is that cat at nowadays? Dude was cool as ****.

Yup, he is over at CT now I believe. Usernames have changed, but I am pretty sure that he is who I think he is....

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Borderline is a stretch bro. Pretty sure a few ava's were straight up penises.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

And it wasn't a total free for all.
Sht was pretty crazy though.

mazdakid
12-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I dont think you guys are going to be getting your free whoppers lol

chargdbassbuick
12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I dont think you guys are going to be getting your free whoppers lol

**** IT! lol

SourDeez
12-04-2012, 01:19 PM

This sounds accurate

bhsdriller
12-04-2012, 01:19 PM

good times

Timmy13091
12-04-2012, 11:18 PM

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/16B8A809-6785-4EA7-86AF-E2DB44E292FB-21336-00000ED2FAF1748B_zps4a7982d9.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/69C9A6EB-B5C4-44F7-9AFB-DC7FB37652A7-21336-00000ED3002B4163_zps0f3d5c27.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/E3DEDF59-73F8-42AB-AD4B-B281F9CC3A09-21336-00000ED3048D3E8F_zps54b051d2.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/3E974775-4B90-4378-A6A9-DD99CE8B02FB-21336-00000ED308ECD661_zpsf5a7cdbd.jpg

chargdbassbuick
12-05-2012, 01:11 AM
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/16B8A809-6785-4EA7-86AF-E2DB44E292FB-21336-00000ED2FAF1748B_zps4a7982d9.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/69C9A6EB-B5C4-44F7-9AFB-DC7FB37652A7-21336-00000ED3002B4163_zps0f3d5c27.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/E3DEDF59-73F8-42AB-AD4B-B281F9CC3A09-21336-00000ED3048D3E8F_zps54b051d2.jpg
http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/3E974775-4B90-4378-A6A9-DD99CE8B02FB-21336-00000ED308ECD661_zpsf5a7cdbd.jpg

sweet ride

marleyskater420
12-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Heh thanks.. I had Tim post em for me cause I didn't know how.

Shes mah baby :D

Timmy13091
12-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Heh thanks.. I had Tim post em for me cause I didn't know how.

Shes mah baby :D

Psssh.... I may let him borrow it occasionally

chargdbassbuick
12-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Psssh.... I may let him borrow it occasionally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSro8Fu06BA

LOL!

whitedragon551
12-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Banned and demoted until these issues are taken care of:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1072

chargdbassbuick
12-05-2012, 07:22 PM

true that!

gckless
12-05-2012, 07:23 PM

Good. He best not get orange back.

chargdbassbuick
12-05-2012, 07:29 PM
mazdakid ;..
the results are entered

mazdakid
12-07-2012, 01:31 PM
I wonder if he'll be back.

mazdakid
12-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Come on Mike, you can do it!

chargdbassbuick
12-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Come on Mike, you can do it!

updates?

mazdakid
12-14-2012, 01:26 PM
No updates

chargdbassbuick
12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
No updates

Has mike made a effort to contact you??

mazdakid
12-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Has mike made a effort to contact you??

No

mazdakid
12-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Let me get $100 for christmas mike.

whitedragon551
12-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Let me get $100 for christmas mike.

The guy doesnt have internet. He is working on it. He cant just stop feeding his kids to give you $100 back. Pressuring him more isnt going to get your money back any faster.

mazdakid
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
So i should just leave it alone and hope he pays me one day right?

whitedragon551
12-16-2012, 10:06 AM
So i should just leave it alone and hope he pays me one day right?

Thats not what I said. I said he is working on it. If you cant understand that then what ever, but hassling someone over it will not make you get it any faster.

Lesson learned here. Dont donate money that you cant afford to donate because unforeseen things can happen.

mazdakid
12-16-2012, 10:12 AM
I never said i couldnt afford it, it would just be nice to have my extra cash back.

icpurplepplalot
12-18-2012, 03:52 AM
The guy doesnt have internet. He is working on it. He cant just stop feeding his kids to give you $100 back. Pressuring him more isnt going to get your money back any faster.
He has some way of getting on the internet as I see him browsing ct....

Thats not what I said. I said he is working on it. If you cant understand that then what ever, but hassling someone over it will not make you get it any faster.

Lesson learned here. Dont donate money that you cant afford to donate because unforeseen things can happen.

Are you ******* kidding me....

mazdakid
12-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I dont think hes kidding you.

teamquakecelica
12-19-2012, 10:42 PM
WTF happened to this place.... as you can see I have been here a while....

and you're **** right it used to be the wild west......

>>SQL<<
12-19-2012, 10:52 PM

If he doesn't have internet then how is anything posted here hassling someone? Please explain that to us who may not be as smart as you?

mazdakid
12-20-2012, 08:31 AM
He told me over a month ago he got a better job and should be able to pay me atleast half of what he owes me, i dont see how asking for 1/3 of what he owes me months later is hassling him.

mazdakid
12-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Id be interested in a custom pc if you wanna build me one mike lol.

Dtrom
12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Still no payment? Dayum.

gckless
12-21-2012, 11:27 PM
He's on FB.

mazdakid
12-21-2012, 11:38 PM
How, he doesnt have internet anymore?

IonRL205
12-21-2012, 11:42 PM
How, he doesnt have internet anymore?

Posted from his phone

gckless
12-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Posted from his phone

If he's on FB, he's got internet. Why does it matter from what device?

IonRL205
12-21-2012, 11:52 PM
If he's on FB, he's got internet. Why does it matter from what device?

The guy asked how he was on facebook, and I told him.

Why dont you ask him why it matters?

-01limited-
12-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Like said before, his name always pops up browsing crunktimes.

gckless
12-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Any developments? mazdakid

West
12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Any developments? mazdakid

Last I heard, mike was going to repay people with his tax return.

gckless
12-27-2012, 06:45 AM
Last I heard, mike was going to repay people with his tax return.

Well, that's a good idea, unless he owes money :fyi:

mazdakid
12-27-2012, 08:22 AM
November 13 is the last time i heard from mike.

West
12-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Well, that's a good idea, unless he owes money :fyi:

His story not mine... lol

mazdakid
12-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Gonna be close to half a year late by that time but hopefully its true.
Maybe he'll have enough to let me borrow some for a few months by then lol

shithawk
01-23-2013, 12:27 AM
MikeofTulsa
Banned

Join Date 02-28-2002
Last Activity 5 Hours Ago

nice.

mazdakid
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Tax time comin up let's see if he pays.

mylows10
01-23-2013, 12:31 AM
Tax time comin up let's see if he pays.

he wont

mazdakid
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM
That's what I'm thinking but an extra $300 would be pretty nice.

ThatChevyGuy
01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
might as well write off all loaned money to MOT

Better-Action
01-23-2013, 02:25 AM
In for thieving

gckless
01-23-2013, 03:09 AM
MikeofTulsa
Banned

Join Date 02-28-2002
Last Activity 5 Hours Ago

nice.

Lol. Nice. Explain that one.

He's also still got orange.

dvcevoblack
01-23-2013, 03:53 AM

Just read the whole thread...dude pm me on what happen to ngsm and db...I missed out the last 4 years since 08

bubbagumper6
01-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Just read the whole thread...dude pm me on what happen to ngsm and db...I missed out the last 4 years since 08

I don't really remember anything specific happening, Goob just decided to appoint (or elect idk) new moderators and most of the old ones got the axe.

alec14
01-28-2013, 07:19 PM
This guy still hasn't paid up? Been awhile since I've checked out the thread

Falcons
01-28-2013, 07:36 PM
Nope. Hopefully people still keep this thread up

05trailblazer
01-28-2013, 08:10 PM
ill pay u all back some dAY

05trailblazer
01-28-2013, 08:36 PM
u hear me fegggs?

mazdakid
01-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Still owes me $300

gckless
01-31-2013, 11:17 PM
I normally don't bring it in, but a recent Facebook post by him:

"Might be in the market for a couple amps soon. Need one for compos. Probably 100x2 and 300ish x 1"

Edit: A comment after me calling him out:

"should be filing taxes next week all debts will be paid then."

krisfnbz
01-31-2013, 11:41 PM
***** mazda. Hope you get your money back eventually. $300 is practically nothing, he should have paid this back long long time ago. You mean to tell me he doesnt have $300 worth of stuff lying around that he doesnt 'need' to live? I know nothing about the guy, hes probably not trying to scam, hes probably just really broke and is not doing the necessary steps to pay his debts.

mazdakid
02-01-2013, 12:46 AM
***** mazda. Hope you get your money back eventually. $300 is practically nothing, he should have paid this back long long time ago. You mean to tell me he doesnt have $300 worth of stuff lying around that he doesnt 'need' to live? I know nothing about the guy, hes probably not trying to scam, hes probably just really broke and is not doing the necessary steps to pay his debts.

I told him to sell something and pay me back months ago. Said he got rid of everything and even sold his furniture.
He could have paid me back $50 a month and I'd be just about paid off by now.

Lowflyin
02-01-2013, 10:01 AM

tried to tell him this and he assures everyone he has absolutely nothing he could sell.

cdc351jeferson
02-01-2013, 10:02 AM
I told him to sell something and pay me back months ago. Said he got rid of everything and even sold his furniture.
He could have paid me back $50 a month and I'd be just about paid off by now.

I'm going through ok soon other direction tho give me 150 of it and ill "talk" him out of the money

ThatChevyGuy
02-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm going through ok soon other direction tho give me 150 of it and ill "talk" him out of the money

he's a pretty big guy.

pro-rabbit
02-01-2013, 11:01 AM

How is that even close to a good idea?

mazdakid
02-01-2013, 11:26 AM

What?

cdc351jeferson
02-01-2013, 12:03 PM
he's a pretty big guy.
Eh so am I 6'3 240 in good shape unlike fatty with no monies

cdc351jeferson
02-01-2013, 12:04 PM
How is that even close to a good idea?

Was more of a joke than anything dustin . Don't get your sub par logic started on a topic that was meant for a joke

pro-rabbit
02-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Was more of a joke than anything dustin . Don't get your sub par logic started on a topic that was meant for a joke

My "sub par" logic? You feel the need to try and bring me down to your level in the midst of you making a horrible comment? Thank you for the outstanding laugh, I truly needed that this morning.

As for being a joke, pretty simple it's not funny or required.

pro-rabbit
02-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Eh so am I 6'3 240 in good shape unlike fatty with no monies

Size of a person and their physical condition means nothing what so ever. :fyi:

PHD - USA
02-01-2013, 12:22 PM

I agree with you on your other comments, but generally, height gives you reach :fyi:

pro-rabbit
02-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I agree with you on your other comments, but generally, height gives you reach :fyi:

Very true, but that only applies if that is used properly. If not..well obviously then it won't help any lol.

Anyway, back on topic here.

From my understanding Mike is planning to pay off his debits with his tax return.

cdc351jeferson
02-01-2013, 12:31 PM
My "sub par" logic? You feel the need to try and bring me down to your level in the midst of you making a horrible comment? Thank you for the outstanding laugh, I truly needed that this morning.

As for being a joke, pretty simple it's not funny or required.

no one cares what you think is correct or not . go answer some emails

cdc351jeferson
02-01-2013, 12:31 PM

please refer to the comment mine is in reference to then rethink your post

pro-rabbit
02-01-2013, 12:37 PM
My response to all of your comments are this.

1. What I feel is correct or not directly correlates to what you can post. It is very clear that "threats" (joking or not) are not allowed here, as members do get banned for such actions.

2. This is not the dome, so take your trolling else where please.

InhumanAcura
02-06-2013, 12:35 PM
I used to frequent this place when he had a different s/n..But, Mike of Tulsa was a total d bag 10 years ago. Obviously nothing has changed.

Why in the world would you give him $200?

mazdakid
02-06-2013, 12:46 PM
I let him borrow it because he said he needed to buy stuff for his kids. I figured since he's been here for 10 years I could trust him to pay me back on the date he said he would.

InhumanAcura
02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
That's admirable, but **** man..at least it's only $200.

Hope he pays up. I remember everyone bitching when he became a mod..

gckless
02-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Any news?

mazdakid
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Not yet. Hopefully he files soon.

mazdakid
02-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Any news?

Anything new from Facebook?

I filed mine on the 2nd and got back my federal today.

gckless
02-11-2013, 08:19 PM

We try to keep things seperate man, I will tell you that he has been active recently, and that's about as far as I will go. I filed on the 24th and got my money on the 5th I believe. I would think he would have filed by now if he was hurtin this bad, but I don't know.

alec14
02-12-2013, 04:48 PM
have you tracked him down? By now this guy should have been given a good beating.

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:07 PM

I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

have you tracked him down? By now this guy should have been given a good beating.

How does violence change anything?

cdc351jeferson
02-12-2013, 05:08 PM
I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo

What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.

cdc351jeferson
02-12-2013, 05:20 PM
What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.

i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM
i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.

You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.

Tenacious
02-12-2013, 05:26 PM

He's technically still a moderator too...

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:27 PM
He's technically still a moderator too...

I have no idea what is going on there. The last post from Goob was that Mike would be banned until further notice.

cdc351jeferson
02-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.

You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.

yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?

Tenacious
02-12-2013, 05:31 PM
I have no idea what is going on there. The last post from Goob was that Mike would be banned until further notice.

Honestly, it just looks like he's a moderator with the user title "banned" as of right now.

gckless
02-12-2013, 05:36 PM

He is banned, but he also still has orange, which I'm sure you know. The problem I (as well as others most likely) have with that, is that it seems as though Goob only temp banned him until things get figured out, and then active Mod status will be given back.

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:37 PM
yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?

I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell. :crap:

cdc351jeferson
02-12-2013, 05:38 PM
I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell. :crap:

yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha

No worries bud, I know you mean well.

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
dbl post :crap:

groundpound4200
02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
I can't believe some of you sent money to a stranger over the internet as a loan. Durr durr.... wtf did you think was going to happen?

alec14
02-12-2013, 09:19 PM

It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 09:24 PM
It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.

So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?

alec14
02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?

No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.

pro-rabbit
02-12-2013, 09:31 PM
No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.

I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.

Timmy13091
02-12-2013, 09:34 PM
He deff should never be a mod again ... Uses his position to scam cash bottom line

alec14
02-12-2013, 09:35 PM
I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.

I agree. I hope it certainly does work out for OP. I just like checking back every now and then to see what's new.

mazdakid
02-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Not sure if the email in his profile is the one he uses, but I sent him an email about 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

mazdakid
02-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Got an email from mike last night. Said he's going to pay with his tax return and that should be within the next 3 weeks.

MikeofTulsa
02-26-2013, 08:37 PM
All money has now been paid back plus interest.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9840/b8ea75a34470421f9c7ac8a.png

NuckinFutz
02-26-2013, 08:44 PM
All money has now been paid back plus interest.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9840/b8ea75a34470421f9c7ac8a.png

Glad you got your stuff taken care of man.

Jerhemy
02-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Should probably still be Perma-Ban, at least not a MOD.

Just my .02, I didn't loan him money, but if ANYONE else even tried to pull anything like this they'd be gone asap.

Glad to see it getting handled though

-BenBen-
02-26-2013, 08:54 PM
^ Dude took long to pay off them guys but you dont know that mans situation, it probably was impossible for him to make the payments. he made the payment plus intrest and thats what matters. he did what he was supposed to do. he could have just never paid and never came back on the **** site. perm-ban would be double over-kill

ciaonzo
02-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Very cool, MOT. Makes me proud.

bgowdy31
02-26-2013, 10:10 PM
i like helping people as well..... HOWEVER there is no way in hell im lending anyone any money over the internet due to things like this. Yes he paid them back but it took 5 months. But again atleast everything was cleared up.