PDA

View Full Version : Black friday sale! Up to 40% off + free shipping! 11/22 11/25

Vertex Audio
11-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey guys! So we finally got our act together and put a pretty sweet list together for our black friday sale. We combined all of our top sellers and provided deep discounts on them. We have Dayton, Shok Industries, Incriminator Audio, and CDT Audio. To top it all off mechman alts are 15% off! Just use coupon code ALTSAVE15 at check out. (not all alts are on uploaded) contact us if you do not see your alt listed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless!

http://www.vertexaudio.com/store/pc/viewcategories.asp?idcategory=34

subzero
11-22-2012, 01:07 PM
so is that 50% off speaker wire.? do you have deadener super cheap? I need speaker wire, techflex and deadener and some terms

Vertex Audio
11-22-2012, 02:16 PM
so is that 50% off speaker wire.? do you have deadener super cheap? I need speaker wire, techflex and deadener and some terms
its about 25-30% off the 4 gauge and 12 gauge speaker wire. 4gauge was $1.10 per foot now $.80 per foot and the 12 gauge was $.40 per foot. Now $.30 per foot. Remember there is free shipping to. We don't carry deadener or terms at the moment. We are working on that though.

audiobaun
11-22-2012, 02:37 PM
I thought there was a BLACK FRIDAY Thread on here for everyone to know about all the good deals going on??Where the hell did it go?/I guess no one wants to post up in it for everyone,instead scamm through all the threads??:uhoh:

Vertex Audio
11-22-2012, 02:47 PM
I thought there was a BLACK FRIDAY Thread on here for everyone to know about all the good deals going on??Where the hell did it go?/I guess no one wants to post up in it for everyone,instead scamm through all the threads??:uhoh:

I dont mind posting in that thread! lol ill look for it.

audiobaun
11-22-2012, 02:59 PM
I dont mind posting in that thread! lol ill look for it.

Excellent!!Will help alot of people out to look at one thread rather than several:cool:

Vertex Audio
11-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Excellent!!Will help alot of people out to look at one thread rather than several:cool:

Can you link me to it? Cant seem to find it. Thanks!

Vertex Audio
11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Only one more day left of our black friday weekend sale! Grab a mechman alt while they are 15% + free shipping! Also check out the many CDT products that have some deep discounts!

Vertex Audio
11-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Last hours of our cyber monday sale. Grab some shok 4 gauge and speaker while for cheap while you can!