PDA

View Full Version : ok. this is really pissing me off. Pioneer 80prs

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 07:55 PM
1st off. I can't wait to get my audison in so i can quit using the HU to power my front stage.
2nd. can't wait to ditch my coaxials.

ok. my front stage won't stop playing bass and distorting when I turn the deck up to 62.

I set the octave to 12 because it seems to let the least amount of bass.
the high pass filters are all the way up on the front and rear.

and still the front stage speakers sound like they are going to blow.
so i messed with the equalizer.
I turned all frequency's from 20hz-315 to -6db.

But now..obviously the subs are loud because of that.

How can I get the front stage to please stop playing bass.
keep_hope_alive ;

gckless
11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Set the slope to higher than 12dB/octave. Or, set the crossover frequency higher. You have it at 12dB/octave, at what frequency right now?

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Set the slope to higher than 12dB/octave. Or, set the crossover frequency higher. You have it at 12dB/octave, at what frequency right now?

that is as high as it goes for the front/rear

how can I set the crossover frequency?

there is no front stage amp yet. im working on that.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

all help is welcomed. I am lost.

also. post dumping and off subject tangents are always welcomed in my threads.

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh wait, just noticed you are turning up to 62! You are clipping that signal bro. That's definitely part of the distortion you are hearing. Set your max volume for something like 54 or 55. Me, I go with 52, as I have read that's where the sub pre-out starts to clip. I've read the highs and mids start to clip around 56. I like to be safe.

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:04 PM
that is as high as it goes for the front/rear

how can I set the crossover frequency?

there is no front stage amp yet. im working on that.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

all help is welcomed. I am lost.

also. post dumping and off subject tangents are always welcomed in my threads.

Read the manual bro. It's all in there. You want to read that bish for something with this many options and control.

Also, if this was a Camry, it would set itself :fyi:

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh wait, just noticed you are turning up to 62! You are clipping that signal bro. That's definitely part of the distortion you are hearing. Set your max volume for something like 54 or 55. Me, I go with 52, as I have read that's where the sub pre-out starts to clip. I've read the highs and mids start to clip around 56. I like to be safe.

I tested the the rca outputs.
none of them clip

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Read the manual bro. It's all in there. You want to read that bish for something with this many options and control.

Also, if this was a Camry, it would set itself :fyi:

I did read the manual :(

I guess i will go get a camry :(

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
How did you test them? I've seen more than one person test them with an O-scope and report they in fact clip. I would not believe any HU under $1k doesn't clip at max volume.

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:10 PM
I tested the the rca outputs.
none of them clip

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I did read the manual :(

I guess i will go get a camry :(

The full manual and not the installation manual? They are different. The full one is like 50 pages long and definitely has it in there.

whitedragon551
11-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Set the HPF and LPF. The slope is just how fast those frequencies roll off.

There should be a HPF/LPF for lows, mids, highs. And depending on how you have it set up. Sometimes you can set your left and right equal or they can be independent. If they are independent it will be a HPF/LPF/Slope for lows, mids, and highs for the left side and HPF/LPF/Slope for lows, mids, and highs for the right side.

winkychevelle
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM
yea i dont know how you tested the rcas on the deck but they do clip at 52-55. and go to front crossover setting 2 and turn the volume knob or turn the bone shape knob and set the hpf to 80hz same for the rears.

winkychevelle
11-19-2012, 08:16 PM
How did you test them? I've seen more than one person test them with an O-scope and report they in fact clip. I would not believe any HU under $1k doesn't clip at max volume.

lol the p99rs clips once u go so far just about every deck does. well cept the occasional alpine

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM
lol the p99rs clips once u go so far just about every deck does. well cept the occasional alpine

Yeah I know, was just saying I don't believe anything under $1k does. I realize most do, even above that price, but my point was that only the highest end decks don't. Maybe that price point was irrelevant, but I understand this :nerd:

whitedragon551
11-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah I know, was just saying I don't believe anything under $1k does. I realize most do, even above that price, but my point was that only the highest end decks don't. Maybe that price point was irrelevant, but I understand this :nerd:

There are a few Alpine headunits that dont clip. The 9887 included. Its not highest end by any means, but its definitely not the lowest end either.

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:42 PM
The full manual and not the installation manual? They are different. The full one is like 50 pages long and definitely has it in there.

i didn't read the installation.
i just read the full

bhsdriller
11-19-2012, 08:44 PM
yea i dont know how you tested the rcas on the deck but they do clip at 52-55. and go to front crossover setting 2 and turn the volume knob or turn the bone shape knob and set the hpf to 80hz same for the rears.

try this...around 80hz

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:46 PM

distortion detector. using the 0db 40hrtz and 1khz track.

I can throw an O-scope on it to double check

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

try this...around 80hz

the front/rear HPF is at 200hertz and it still doesn't help
even if I keep the volume down they sound like they are playing too much bass

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

There are a few Alpine headunits that dont clip. The 9887 included. Its not highest end by any means, but its definitely not the lowest end either.

isn't the 80prs the highest single din you can get?

Iosias
11-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Ive tested the 80prs to 60 without clipping.

bhsdriller
11-19-2012, 08:47 PM
distortion detector. using the 0db 40hrtz and 1khz track.

I can throw an O-scope on it to double check

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

the front/rear HPF is at 200hertz and it still doesn't help
even if I keep the volume down they sound like they are playing too much bass

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

isn't the 80prs the highest single din you can get?

you have the manual?
I assume you're running it in standard mode and not active

gckless
11-19-2012, 08:48 PM

^^Should be this. Are you in network or standard mode? Either way, it's called crossover 2 or network 2 or something like that, may even be network 1 or 3, I don't know for sure without being in front of mine. There will be frequencies you can set front, rear, and sub crossover. I think choices are 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, and so on up to 200Hz. You just must have missed it in the manual. It's in there, I promise.

i didn't read the installation.
i just read the full

Edit: So many posts in the last minute! Something else could be wrong if you are getting substantial bass even with it set to 200Hz. Compare it to off, are they the same?

nismos14
11-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Educate yourself.

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:51 PM
you have the manual?
I assume you're running it in standard mode and not active

yes. until the audison lrx6.9k goes in

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
^^Should be this. Are you in network or standard mode? Either way, it's called crossover 2 or network 2 or something like that, may even be network 1 or 3, I don't know for sure without being in front of mine. There will be frequencies you can set front, rear, and sub crossover. I think choices are 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, and so on up to 200Hz. You just must have missed it in the manual. It's in there, I promise.

Edit: So many posts in the last minute! Something else could be wrong if you are getting substantial bass even with it set to 200Hz. Compare it to off, are they the same?

its sounds like my substage when the HPF is off. and if i turn the octave down.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Educate yourself.

go fvck yourself douch3

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 09:06 PM
im going down to a audio shop tomorrow.
Looking to have them make kickpods for my new Daytons to redo my crappy front stage.

I'll have them O-scope the RCA.s
Because when I did them with the DD1. they didn't distort.

and neither did my previous kenwood x895. that HU sounded awesome.

vaiboy
11-19-2012, 09:10 PM
1st off. I can't wait to get my audison in so i can quit using the HU to power my front stage.
2nd. can't wait to ditch my coaxials.

ok. my front stage won't stop playing bass and distorting when I turn the deck up to 62.

I set the octave to 12 because it seems to let the least amount of bass.
the high pass filters are all the way up on the front and rear.

and still the front stage speakers sound like they are going to blow.
so i messed with the equalizer.
I turned all frequency's from 20hz-315 to -6db.

But now..obviously the subs are loud because of that.

How can I get the front stage to please stop playing bass.

You are running the front stage off of the internal amp, even if there is no clipping/distortion at the preouts, there will be loads of distortion from the tiny internal amplifier. If your sub stage is overpowering the highs, turn down the sub stage to balance it out until you get a properly amped front stage.

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 09:12 PM
You are running the front stage off of the internal amp, even if there is no clipping/distortion at the preouts, there will be loads of distortion from the tiny internal amplifier. If your sub stage is overpowering the highs, turn down the sub stage to balance it out until you get a properly amped front stage.

wow. thank God. an answer that makes sense.

That has to be it. I didn't even think about it. The internal amp on the HU is clipping.
Because I tested the RCA's and they do not clip.
But that wouldn't matter since I am only using the SW RCA output.

Well then. Until I get my audison in. I will just have to keep the volume down.
THANK YOU!
Perfect answer!

gckless
11-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Oh man, totally missed the part where you were using internal amp. That's definitely why you are getting distortion. Doesnt explain why you are getting a lot of bass though. When you do start using an amp, don't use past 58 for your max. It will be dirty.

jockhater2
11-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Oh man, totally missed the part where you were using internal amp. That's definitely why you are getting distortion. Doesnt explain why you are getting a lot of bass though. When you do start using an amp, don't use past 58 for your max. It will be dirty.

I will retest the RCA outputs.
But when I tested all 3 of them the first time. The RCA's did not clip. But I will definitely double check.

nismos14
11-20-2012, 01:24 PM
My problem is that you're asking very basic questions and you're buying very high end equipment. You can learn most of this on your own.

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 04:19 PM
My problem is that you're asking very basic questions and you're buying very high end equipment. You can learn most of this on your own.

never said i was a sexpert.
and didn't even think about the HU's internal amp. completely forgot about it.

you must hate camry's bro

wickedwitt
11-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Set the HPF and LPF. The slope is just how fast those frequencies roll off.

There should be a HPF/LPF for lows, mids, highs. And depending on how you have it set up. Sometimes you can set your left and right equal or they can be independent. If they are independent it will be a HPF/LPF/Slope for lows, mids, and highs for the left side and HPF/LPF/Slope for lows, mids, and highs for the right side.

I bet this is the issue. Every deck is different btw. My 80PRS has 0 clipping at 61, but a decent amount at 62. On all 3 pre-outs.

I did the exact opposite when I got mine, set my xover points, but forgot to set the slope. Same effect.

wickedwitt
11-20-2012, 04:32 PM
wow. thank God. an answer that makes sense.

That has to be it. I didn't even think about it. The internal amp on the HU is clipping.
Because I tested the RCA's and they do not clip.
But that wouldn't matter since I am only using the SW RCA output.

Well then. Until I get my audison in. I will just have to keep the volume down.
THANK YOU!
Perfect answer!
Can't believe we all (except vaiboy) missed that. Deck power is going to clip very early. Set your sub gains to work for a much lower volume until you can amplify your mids/highs. This will make all the difference in the world.

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Can't believe we all (except vaiboy) missed that. Deck power is going to clip very early. Set your sub gains to work for a much lower volume until you can amplify your mids/highs. This will make all the difference in the world.

Will do. I can't wait to put in a proper front stage. It sounds literally terrible right now.
Thanks for the help guys!

gckless
11-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Will do. I can't wait to put in a proper front stage. It sounds literally terrible right now.
Thanks for the help guys!

Man, you should really figure out how to set the crossovers properly. It's only going to get more confusing once you switch over to network mode. You are going active once you get the amp you said right? Play with that bish. Turn all the **** knobs and change the settings, see what each one does. Figure that thing out man. You can just go back and reset it if you don't like what you did.

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Its clipping you retard

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Man, you should really figure out how to set the crossovers properly. It's only going to get more confusing once you switch over to network mode. You are going active once you get the amp you said right? Play with that bish. Turn all the **** knobs and change the settings, see what each one does. Figure that thing out man. You can just go back and reset it if you don't like what you did.

keep_hope_alive is helping me set up the audison and with going active

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

[QUOTE=SourDeez;8226095]camry/QUOTE]

*fixed*

gckless
11-20-2012, 04:43 PM
keep_hope_alive is helping me set up the audison and with going active

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

[QUOTE=SourDeez;8226095]camry/QUOTE]

*fixed*

No doubt he'll be able to take care of you. With that, I consider this thread closed

Edit: Wtf just happened with teh quotz???

splwj47
11-20-2012, 04:46 PM
my 80prs clipped at 54 for the sub and 60 for front, rear. also when i pluged the rca strait to the dd1 it didnt show no clipping for front rear. but when i tested it threw the amp it showed clipping at 60.

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=jockhater2;8226097]keep_hope_alive is helping me set up the audison and with going active

No doubt he'll be able to take care of you. With that, I consider this thread closed

Edit: Wtf just happened with teh quotz???

I have no idea. what did happen?

yeah I have never ran a mids/high amp before. so my front stage has ALWAYS BEEN GARBAGE. It is time to camrify (camry) it.
keep hope alive already said he would help me with setting up the whole thing. so everything will be done correctly.

and keep the volume at 52 fixed the problem. it was obviously that HU clipping. I don't know why I didn't realize it. Probably because my last kenwood sounded fine all the way up.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

my 80prs clipped at 54 for the sub and 60 for front, rear. also when i pluged the rca strait to the dd1 it didnt show no clipping for front rear. but when i tested it threw the amp it showed clipping at 60.

I will have to O-scope it then to be more accurate.

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I have no idea. what did happen?

yeah I have never ran a mids/high amp before. so my front stage has ALWAYS BEEN GARBAGE. It is time to camrify (camry) it.
keep hope alive already said he would help me with setting up the whole thing. so everything will be done correctly.

and keep the volume at 52 fixed the problem. it was obviously that HU clipping. I don't know why I didn't realize it. Probably because my last kenwood sounded fine all the way up.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I will have to O-scope it then to be more accurate.

Its ******* clipping you retard

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Its a ******* camry you retard

*fixed*

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 05:00 PM
*fixed*

At least I dont drive a garbage can piece of german **** that looks like a toaster that got ***** fuckedby a 700lb fat chick.

Step your game up loser

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 05:00 PM
At least I dont drive a garbage can piece of german **** that looks like a toaster that got ***** fuckedby a 700lb fat chick.

Step your game up loser

lol

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 05:02 PM
lol

The election is over idiot, ron paul lost.

Or are you too high to remember what month it is

Fuckin dirty hippy

wickedwitt
11-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Jock, your first quote of sour is the problem w/ all the quotes. You are missing the opening "[" in the quote closure.

Sour, while your first post did contribute that his problem was clipping, every other post since then hasn't been on the subject whatsoever. Think you can stay on topic? This could be a decent thread for 1. People w/ 80PRS and 2. Deck power mids that don't understand the clipping difference in HU power vs. amped power.

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Jock, your first quote of sour is the problem w/ all the quotes. You are missing the opening "[" in the quote closure.

Sour, while your first post did contribute that his problem was clipping, every other post since then hasn't been on the subject whatsoever. Think you can stay on topic? This could be a decent thread for 1. People w/ 80PRS and 2. Deck power mids that don't understand the clipping difference in HU power vs. amped power.

Why dont you go nuthug on kickers nuts a little bit more

wickedwitt
11-20-2012, 05:29 PM

Nice mature comeback. If you want to contribute nothing to the forums, stay in the dome. Otherwise take your twelve year old COD threats elsewhere.

bhsdriller
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM

you're trying too hard

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Nice mature comeback. If you want to contribute nothing to the forums, stay in the dome. Otherwise take your twelve year old COD threats elsewhere.

So you are saying 12 year olds who play COD know that you hug kickers sack? And how was that a 'threat'

a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course

I'm pretty sure that I in no way declared intention of inflicting anything upon you, it was merely a suggestion of which was had a rightful basis.

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 06:10 PM

its true. it could help a lot of people. glad I got the answer. I didn't read the entire manual. and everyones suggestions. I already had done them on my own. I just simply for got about the HU amp and that it could be the problem. Which it is

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 06:12 PM
I hate COD of duty with a fiery passion :fyi:

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 06:17 PM
I hate COD of duty with a fiery passion :fyi:

Call of Duty of Duty? I hate that as well. Call of Duty on the other hand, is pretty kewl.

Sorry that you cant afford it tho bro. Better spend it on some spray paint so you can paint all the rust off your beatermobile.

jockhater2
11-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Call of Duty of Duty? I hate that as well. A camry on the other hand, is pretty kewl.

Sorry that you cant afford it tho bro. Better spend it on some spray paint so you can paint all the rust off your beatermobile.

*fixed*

SourDeez
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
*fixed*

umad

keep_hope_alive
11-21-2012, 12:49 AM
not reading every response, but it appears you have the information you need - don't turn the deck up past Vol 50. what you hear is HU distortion.

be patient. volume comes with time and equipment. until then, don't expect great things.

NoLoud4U
11-21-2012, 12:59 AM

My 117 don't clip

gckless
11-21-2012, 02:20 AM
My 117 don't clip

I realized I was mistaken. Although, for the good of the forum, I'd be interested to see which HU's out there actually don't.

jockhater2
11-21-2012, 03:47 PM
not reading every response, but it appears you have the information you need - don't turn the deck up past Vol 50. what you hear is HU distortion.

be patient. volume comes with time and equipment. until then, don't expect great things.

Yeah. Thankfully someone answered that. I didn't think about the HU's internal amp.
I don't even play the stereo now.
Can't wait to finish it all up the right way.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I realized I was mistaken. Although, for the good of the forum, I'd be interested to see which HU's out there actually don't.

hey. my camry's factory HU doesn't clip either.

can you link to me some single Dins that cost $500+
I couldn't find any

SourDeez
11-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah. Thankfully someone answered that. I didn't think about the HU's internal amp.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I couldn't find any

Its clipping retard

jockhater2
11-21-2012, 03:56 PM
hey jock
It's CLIPPING YOU REATRD

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

hey jock
It's CLIPPING YOU REATRD

ohhhhh. thanks man.
Lets go get a camry!

SourDeez
11-21-2012, 03:57 PM
You have single handedly destroyed any faith or hope I had for Wisconsin.

groundpound4200
11-21-2012, 03:57 PM

I couldn't find any

Stage 4 | Pioneer Electronics USA (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Stage4)

SourDeez
11-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Stage 4 | Pioneer Electronics USA (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Stage4)

owned

jockhater2
11-21-2012, 04:09 PM

holy crap. Well of course it doesn't clip. It states it doesn't have an internal amplifier. But wowzer. That is expensive.

what makes it just destroy the 80prs? the 31 band eq? along with the 4 24 converters and the 32 bit?

SourDeez
11-21-2012, 04:13 PM
holy crap. Well of course it doesn't clip. It states it doesn't have an internal amplifier. But wowzer. That is expensive.

what makes it just destroy the 80prs? the 31 band eq? along with the 4 24 converters and the 32 bit?

Clipping

gckless
11-21-2012, 07:52 PM

Those are the main reasons it sounds so good, plus it is 3 way plus sub active capable and looks ****. I'm sure there are other things, but I have never played with one nor really looked into one. It's too expensive for me.

jockhater2
11-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Those are the main reasons it sounds so good, plus it is 3 way plus sub active capable and looks ****. I'm sure there are other things, but I have never played with one nor really looked into one. It's too expensive for me.

x2 1200 is definitely breaking the bank.

isn't the 80prs a 3 way?
and what is sub active capabilities?

gckless
11-21-2012, 09:52 PM
x2 1200 is definitely breaking the bank.

isn't the 80prs a 3 way?
and what is sub active capabilities?

The 80prs is 3 way, high and low front stage plus sub. The p99rs is 4 way, high, mid, and low front stage plus sub. Sub active is the same as any other speaker, I just kinda said it weird in that post.

jockhater2
11-21-2012, 10:53 PM
The 80prs is 3 way, high and low front stage plus sub. The p99rs is 4 way, high, mid, and low front stage plus sub. Sub active is the same as any other speaker, I just kinda said it weird in that post.

I thought there isn't much to tweak on subs since the signal is mono.
Hmmm. The HU being 3 way doesn't really mad anyways correct. Because once you run it active. Aren't you relying on the amplifiers crossovers then? The audison has an intense amount of crossovers.

gckless
11-21-2012, 11:18 PM
I thought there isn't much to tweak on subs since the signal is mono.
Hmmm. The HU being 3 way doesn't really mad anyways correct. Because once you run it active. Aren't you relying on the amplifiers crossovers then? The audison has an intense amount of crossovers.

Active vs. passive is concerning the crossovers. Active uses some sort of digital processing, passive is done mechanically with capacitors, resistors, etc. Almost all subs are crossed actively, don't think I have ever actually personally seen passive subs that actually use a crossover, though I'm sure it happens in home audio. Even though the sub signal is mono, you can still adjust a lot, such as levels, crossover points and slope, time alignment, things like that.

The HU being 4 way does matter very much. It allows you to set your crossover points and slopes very accurately on the HU, and doesn't require external processing. Using the crossovers on an amp, if they are there, is usually hard to do because they only have rotational knobs that aren't detented. To get 3 way fronts otherwise, you would need a processor that breaks that signal down and does the same thing. I guess you could run a full range signal out of any HU, split it to 3 channels of an amp, and use the crossovers there as well, but I don't think I have seen that.

When you use the crossovers on a HU, you generally don't use them on the amp, only to get a steeper rolloff at a certain frequency. Not sure how keep_hope_alive is going to have you set it up, but my guess is you will be using the crossovers on the HU and running the amp as full range. That's how my 80prs is set up at least.

And of course, he will most likely know much more than what I just wrote, and probably point out that I am incorrect somewhere. This stuff gets confusing sometimes, and I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything.

keep_hope_alive
11-22-2012, 01:58 AM
cliff notes? :)

when it comes to setting up the HU and amp, I'll just have him call me so we can talk through everything.

the Audison crossovers are much better than the Pioneer crossovers - so we'll use them as much as we can.

the main reason for the HU is T/A.

jockhater2
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM
cliff notes? :)

when it comes to setting up the HU and amp, I'll just have him call me so we can talk through everything.

the Audison crossovers are much better than the Pioneer crossovers - so we'll use them as much as we can.

the main reason for the HU is T/A.

I was thinking that too. Because the audison has a lot of cross over settings.

Yeah. That will make it much easier.