View Full Version : Audiocontrol Epicenter BNIB

nutnbutcustm
11-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Item(s) for Sale: Audiocontrol Epicenter

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand New In The Box

Price: $135.00 SHIPPED AND FEES

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: INCLUDED IN PRICE

Item Pictures: WILL POST PICS TONIGHT

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I bought this last week and have decided to go a different route it is brand new in the box and never been used.

nutnbutcustm
11-20-2012, 02:46 PM
91 people have looked at this and no interest??

West
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM
91 people have looked at this and no interest??

no photos = no interest

nutnbutcustm
11-20-2012, 04:04 PM
no photos = no interest

I guess nobody has ever seen a BNIB Audiocontrol Epicenter?..... lol I will post some pics to satisfy.

Team Ampere
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I guess nobody has ever seen a BNIB Audiocontrol Epicenter?..... lol I will post some pics to satisfy.

IM interested man. Dont worry too much about the views. Ive had over 1k view my battery listings and only sold 3 batteries on here. Sold 8 on Facebook though:veryhapp:

nutnbutcustm
11-20-2012, 05:55 PM
IM interested man. Dont worry too much about the views. Ive had over 1k view my battery listings and only sold 3 batteries on here. Sold 8 on Facebook though:veryhapp:

FB FTW!!! lol, PM Me if your interested. also what kind of batteries do you have?

Team Ampere
11-20-2012, 06:52 PM
FB FTW!!! lol, PM Me if your interested. also what kind of batteries do you have?

Powerware AGM batteries. Copmarable to the XS Power and Kinetic batteries. Powerware agm batteries. Enginreered to last over 260 discharges at 100% discharge rate. Powerware FTW!!!

C&D batteries, DEka batteries, optima batteries

Let me know. Id love to have this piece of equipment. I have all group sizes availnable and would make you a helluva offer for the audiopcontrol

TheBatteryMan

nutnbutcustm
11-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Bumpity

pro-rabbit
11-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Could you get some pics up please?

Thanks