PDA

View Full Version : Ed Lester's glow in the dark box

itsblown
11-03-2012, 09:52 PM
If you skip to the 2:33 mark you can see what im talking about
Ed Lester and Rich Tornetta of RazorLite's 2007 SEMA Auto Show demo video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddjygPc-OY)

I gues they are called E.L panels but when I look online for them they only come in super small squares and are pretty pricey anyone know how I could imitate this look, or find E.L. panels cheaper

kushy_dreams
11-03-2012, 10:10 PM
looks pretty cool

I asked your brother if you guys wanted to goto meca with me tomorrow, either of you able to make it?

itsblown
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
looks pretty cool

I asked your brother if you guys wanted to goto meca with me tomorrow, either of you able to make it?
yeah He asked me If I wanted to go but I have exams Monday and Tuesday that I need to study for . I hopefully will make it out there one day with this build Im working on in a friends car. 3-OA 15's, not sure what power yet, but will be an H/O alt. Looking for something to finish the box with, I know carpet can hurt an spl score, but there isnt any plans to do much competing. Would be interesting if someone had some info on these E.L. panels.

Random1010
11-03-2012, 10:18 PM
He used to own and manufacture the RazorLight brand. Since that folded, I'm not sure where you'd find the materials.