PDA

View Full Version : new member big boat install

bsipes30
11-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Well i've bee lurking here for a few weeks just to see what is going on in car audio these days. I used to do the car clubs and bagged and bodydropped trucks, loud stereos all that mess. Well now i'm 31 and the wife and i just got a boat. I already have a sub (dc audio 10" XL) and amp and some polk tweets and 4" and a few marine speakers that probably need swapped out. I am also installing a rear view camera for watching the wakeboarders. and LED's to light up the interior of the boat. I will start a build log soon when i have time in case anyone wants to follow this boat build. It should be a fun one.
Just in case anyone wonders it's a 2004 glastron 18' boat. pretty nice!

pro-rabbit
11-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Nice to see you posting on here!!

Dtrom
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm down for a boat build!

bsipes30
11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks guys. It will be a process for sure i've got all winter to get it done so it's not a huge rush. i've got my ideas and most of the stuff picked out. But there is no need to buy batteries until spring time. Once i get it completed i'll put the cover on it until the first weekend lake trip. Until then it's staying in the garage uncovered so i can work on it. The stuff that i still need to get is colorchanging led setup, power, ground and speaker wire, battery isolator, extra battery and high output alternator.

Montana
11-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Make a thread so I can follow that business.

I'd love to follow it now, forget about it, then see the final project down the road.

Make me giggle like a school girl.

:titanic: SS-DCxL!

Just named your boat for you.

bsipes30
11-09-2012, 06:38 PM
haha thanks Montana. i'm trying to think of a name for it... I'll try to start a build log this weekend. I haven't gotten very far with it yet but i'll see what i can get going. Ive got a couple weeks left till it's time to put it out on the water.

Smitty III
11-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the forum.