10-23-2012, 03:12 PM
This amp is reliable and a good F'ing amp only problem is it has a slight shortage in the level control knob on the amp like if you move it or the bass moves it you hear and hell of static that annoying AF but you mess with the level you good Hmu with offers ill let you know.
I also have a planet audio i cnt remember which one it is it's and old school one 600 watt 2 channel im thinking but it was working fine it just jumped into protect mode out of no where but it was beast on my highs.
10-23-2012, 04:50 PM
it the PA3002 600W Mosfet
10-23-2012, 07:00 PM
what'll this thing do at 2 ohms? and got any pics?
10-23-2012, 07:18 PM
- Must put the item that is for sale in the title.
- All posting must contain a picture of every item listed in the thread. No pictures and your thread will be deleted without warning.
- You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be suffecient) unless you have sold to at least 10 people on this forum with positive results. Pictures of the actual item in your possession is still required.
- Post dumping will not be tolerated. Any post dumping will result in a 7 day ban. No warnings.
- Positive comments such as 'GLWS' are at the discretion of the seller. If the seller does not want comments unrelated to a transaction, even positive ones, they must specify it in the ad. Otherwise, non harassing comments are allowed. If a poster is unsure his comment will be viewed as harassing, dont post it.
- You must post a price. This isnt an auction house. No price and your thread will be deleted without warning.
- No guns will be sold through this forum.
- No links to ebay or threads on other forums. You may post links to a thread started by you, on this forum.
- No selling items that aren't in your possession.
- No selling items while there is 1 unresolved negative feedback against you.
- No Dealers or Wholesalers.
- No Feelers.
- If you are not interested in the item DO NOT post whether they need to post pictures and what not. Doing this will result in a 2 day ban. Report the thread if it breaks a rule.
- If requesting payment via paypal, please do not publicly ask to have it sent as a gift or request to have the buyer to add 3% to the price. Either increase your price by 3% or bite the bullet. Bypassing these fee's puts you in violation of the paypal terms of service.
- Please either post a link to your feedback thread in your profile or the for sale thread, or list your references in your sig.
If you DO NOT have a link to your feedback or your feedback in your sig or a listing of ten people you have traded with, sold to, or bought from it will be deleted. It doesn't matter if you have a feedback thread 9 million pages long. If the link isnt in your sig or you dont have pictures with username and date. Your thread is gone.