PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Hertz Hi-Energy HSK165

uvedoneitnow
10-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Item(s) for Sale: Hertz Hi-Energy HSK165

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used. In Great Condition. Professionally installed and amp tuned using an oscilloscope.

Price: $250 Shipped via USPS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $250 Shipped via USPS

Item Pictures:
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/uvedoneitnow/IMG_1566.jpg
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

timma100
10-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Item(s) for Sale: Hertz Hi-Energy HSK165

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used. In Great Condition. Professionally installed and amp tuned using an oscilloscope.

Price: $250 Shipped via USPS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $250 Shipped via USPS

Item Pictures:
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/uvedoneitnow/IMG_1566.jpg
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Look really well taken care of :) I have the same set just a previous revision, are the tweeters still harsh? That's my only complaint about them. Other than that they are great, get very loud and stay clean. Good luck with the sale!

uvedoneitnow
10-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Look really well taken care of :) I have the same set just a previous revision, are the tweeters still harsh? That's my only complaint about them. Other than that they are great, get very loud and stay clean. Good luck with the sale!

The tweets were a bit harsh at first. I had the set ran active so I had the amp retuned to drop the sharpness off a bit.

timma100
10-22-2012, 05:44 PM
The tweets were a bit harsh at first. I had the set ran active so I had the amp retuned to drop the sharpness off a bit.

I just had my set installed and its unbearably loud on some songs, im heading back to the shop at some point to try and figure it out. Still, great set :)

rancid
10-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Sent you a PM, looking to get these for my buddy's truck.

rancid
10-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Payment sent.