PDA

View Full Version : SPL In Jersey?

SPL Blazer
10-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Any Bassheads from Jersey in here? A group from the New England area was asked to drive to NJ for 3 car shows next season, they run SPL comps for Team NorthEast SPL. Seeing as there aren't any comps, or at least none that I've heard of, are there any bassheads that would actually come out to a show? I know they are always night shows done at a Scion dealership, just not sure what city. These guys aren't sure if it's worth the 5-6 hour drive down to run an SPL comp if nobody shows up, which I can't blame them. I wanna get an idea about the SPL comp scene in Jersey and see if it's worth the drive.

maddog
10-25-2012, 09:22 PM
If you host it....they will come.

hispls
10-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Any Bassheads from Jersey in here? A group from the New England area was asked to drive to NJ for 3 car shows next season, they run SPL comps for Team NorthEast SPL. Seeing as there aren't any comps, or at least none that I've heard of, are there any bassheads that would actually come out to a show? I know they are always night shows done at a Scion dealership, just not sure what city. These guys aren't sure if it's worth the 5-6 hour drive down to run an SPL comp if nobody shows up, which I can't blame them. I wanna get an idea about the SPL comp scene in Jersey and see if it's worth the drive.

Don't see me travelling that far. I suspect Renots guys would go.

Anyway, can you PM me Derek's email address? I broke my phone and lost it.

SPL Blazer
10-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Don't see me travelling that far. I suspect Renots guys would go.

Anyway, can you PM me Derek's email address? I broke my phone and lost it.

Not really sure if anyone from New England would make the drive down. I'll ask Derek what it is, I'm not really sure.

maddog
10-28-2012, 02:23 AM
I'd show up but its an easy drive for me.

silvercookie
10-28-2012, 02:49 AM
im right in queens NY.
I wish there would be more SPL oriented shows and etc in the north east.

SmokeyDog
10-28-2012, 02:26 PM
[email protected]

SPL Blazer
10-30-2012, 01:13 AM
im right in queens NY.
I wish there would be more SPL oriented shows and etc in the north east.

Would be nice to see more SPL comps in the lower NY area, but it's a matter of finding someone with a meter to run a comp, and a place willing to have one.

DoesDad
10-30-2012, 02:06 AM
Would be nice to see more SPL comps in the lower NY area, but it's a matter of finding someone with a meter to run a comp, and a place willing to have one.

How are you guys fairing up there with Hurricane Sandy? Looks pretty bad on the news. On Fox they said NJ got it the worst.

Duncanator24
12-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Im from the Jersey Shore area. Something either in NJ or lower NY would be great since I spend a good amount of time in the NYC area anyways. I would love to go to some sort of car audio meet this spring/summer 2013. Any ideas on where the closest to NYC would be?