PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question

soupburger
10-13-2012, 03:51 PM
I have a head unit I had installed in an old Ford Taurus that got wrecked. I ripped out the head unit in the junkyard but I'm missing all the cables I was wondering what I would need to put it into my current car.

The Head unit is a Pioneer DEH-P3100UB and the model of the car is a 2007 Hyundai Sonata. I know I need to buy a mounting plate and a wire harness but I'm not really sure of anything else. (I have had friends who helped me install head units in my last two cars, and by helped I mean they basically did it while I watched and helped them)

I appreciate any help you guys have to offer and let me know if I need to move this thread or the question has already been asked and I need to learn2search. I can post pics of the device if that would help but I dont know why.

Thanks

mylows10
10-13-2012, 03:58 PM
all you need is the dash kit ,if needed, and a the wiring harness ,maybe a antenna adapter

maylar
10-14-2012, 10:51 AM
You shudda snipped the wire harness out when you removed it. The part that plugs into the HU is specific to the brand / model you may have to go to Pioneer for a replacement.