PDA

View Full Version : Skar Audio appreciation thread

Smitty
10-11-2012, 09:33 AM
I just wanted to make this thread to thank Kevin & everyone at Skar Audio. You guys provide an amazing product at a fair price. Top notch customer service as well; Kevin is a great guy. Keep up the great work! Thanks again!

Sleeklsc
10-11-2012, 09:45 AM
I just wanted to make this thread to thank Kevin & everyone at Skar Audio. You guys provide an amazing product at a fair price. Top notch customer service as well; Kevin is a great guy. Keep up the great work! Thanks again!

:handclap:

:yureawsm:

http://imageshack.us/a/img834/7089/78428571.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/78428571.jpg/)

SkarAudio
10-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Glad you are happy and thank you for choosing Skar Audio :-)

kat_black181
10-11-2012, 10:19 AM
This dude is a ******* troll...... He has never even seen a Skar product. His words, not mine.

matt_bennett05
10-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Subs that leave you looking : :silly:

disturbed471985
10-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Just member hate the Guy not the products... My skar equipment has been nothing short of great...

Smitty
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
This dude is a ******* troll...... He has never even seen a Skar product. His words, not mine.

If you believe anything that is said in the Dome the jokes already on you.

kat_black181
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
i wouldn't believe a word you said anywhere. Meh, it's ok, tho, old timer. ;-)

bumppinKota
10-11-2012, 11:03 AM
my skar subs came in great. and kevin has been helpful. i have no problems with the guy or his product.

quackhead
10-11-2012, 11:11 AM
my skar subs came in great. and kevin has been helpful. i have no problems with the guy or his product.

obvious troll here.

bumppinKota
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
well that was an automatic response. can you come up with something other than "troll" for someone who hasnt had a hard time with skar?

quackhead
10-11-2012, 11:21 AM
well that was an automatic response. can you come up with something other than "troll" for someone who hasnt had a hard time with skar?

you mean like when someone starts a legit thread here inquiring about the possibility of receiving "used" stock, sold as new...and being called a troll??

bumppinKota
10-11-2012, 11:24 AM
you mean like when someone starts a legit thread here inquiring about the possibility of receiving "used" stock, sold as new...and being called a troll??

if i were to have a problem with anything i have received and was gonna call them out about it i would have took video or pics and posted them in original post? why ask the question? and call some one out? but never put up the pics in the original post?

quackhead
10-11-2012, 01:27 PM
if i were to have a problem with anything i have received and was gonna call them out about it i would have took video or pics and posted them in original post? why ask the question? and call some one out? but never put up the pics in the original post?

I commend you for being one of the three satisfied Skar customers here...

But about that person you mention above..Perhaps the ONLY reason you did not see any evidence was because the thread in question was closed ASAP? This took place immediately after Skar Audio called him a troll and requested proof of purchase in the same post?

Was it a Troll or No?..IDK, because the thread was sealed too abruptly to be decided upon..I suspect no one will ever know except for Kevin, because if it was a legit thread, OP made it very clear the issue will be resolved in person.

Jaguar
10-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol, I tend to stay out of things like this, and I will, saves me a lot of trouble, but, loving the huge Skar signature...