View Full Version : Need help

10-11-2012, 01:39 AM
I know dymat is used to reduce the rumble but is there any better cheaper way let me know I have a 99 ford explorer and I don't want my hatch to raddle

10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
What are you selling?

10-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Yeah, this shouldn't be in the classifieds. And, what's dymat?

Bettr n' Revrse
10-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Awwww yes you do need help... Finding the right section