PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: Alpine MRP-M450

loknload
10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine MRP-M450 Mono Subwoofer Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In great shape with no noticeable blemishes. I have owned it since brand new and it comes with box, manual, and endcaps. 220 watts x 1 at 4 ohms and 400 watts x 1 at 2 ohms. I had this running two Elemental Designs 11Kv.2 subs at 2 ohms and it did great.

Price:

$50 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays actual insured shipping

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

oldschool4me
10-11-2012, 12:26 AM
good price....solid amps.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

oh need pics with your name and date in them

loknload
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
good price....solid amps.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

oh need pics with your name and date in them

Yeah, I figured that out last night after I posted my ads and it was too late and I was too tired to take more pics and post them. I'm already at work this morning so I'll get pics up with my user name and date this evening when I get home from work. Meanwhile, if anybody has any doubts, I have been a member on eBay for 13 1/2 years and have over 70 positive feedback and 0 negative eBay Feedback Profile for jlprater (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jlprater&ftab=AllFeedback)

West
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I figured that out last night after I posted my ads and it was too late and I was too tired to take more pics and post them. I'm already at work this morning so I'll get pics up with my user name and date this evening when I get home from work. Meanwhile, if anybody has any doubts, I have been a member on eBay for 13 1/2 years and have over 70 positive feedback and 0 negative eBay Feedback Profile for jlprater (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jlprater&ftab=AllFeedback)

Still need pics with usernames. You could easily just pick an ebay username with good FB and claim its yours.
No compromises there.

loknload
10-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Still need pics with usernames. You could easily just pick an ebay username with good FB and claim its yours.
No compromises there.

I could...but I didn't. I will get the pictures up this evening. Work is taking priority right now.

loknload
10-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Pic updated with username and date.

loknload
10-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Still here. Trades I'm interested would be an Audio Control LC6i or any other higher end (at least) 6 channel line output converter with a line driver built in, subs with less than 5" mounting depth such as MB Quart RLP304, Alpine SWR-T12, SI BM MKIII, Polk Audio MM1040 and I have cash to make up any difference