View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED (2) 10" Kicker Comp VT shallow subs in truck boxes

10-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
2 Kicker TCVT10D2's

Dual 2 Ohm voice coils. 400 RMS each, 800 Peak. Wired in parallel they do 800RMS and that is how I had them setup at a 2ohm load on a Kicker amp.

Sealed boxes

Private message me for fastest response.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are in great shape. I have mounted a few brackets to the boxes to attach straps and such too to keep them in place but they are all removable and will be gone when you receive the subs. I do put the screws back into the holes though to keep them airtight.

They have been used for about 6 months in my Lightning, but now that I have a car again I am going to something bigger. They are currently bolted together but will be separated for shipping or pickup or whatever.

225 OBO

These are going for 170 EACH on ebay new, so I feel this is fair. They are in almost new condition and I don't push them.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship on your dime. They are in truck boxes, so the box wont be giant but they will weigh about 40lbs so it wont be cheap but I don't see it costing over 40 bucks.

Item Pictures:

How they sit currently in my car until my new setup arrives

AMP not for sale

How they were in my truck

10-06-2012, 12:19 AM
ill give you 100 shipped for just subs

10-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Those boxes sealed?

10-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Boxes are sealed, and sorry I don't want to separate as I will never end up selling the boxes.

10-07-2012, 06:48 PM