PDA

View Full Version : Yup, Another Newbie!!

NewYorker22
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi All,
As the title states another newbie, I know, Great! just Great!! LOL!! Anyway glad to have found this site, I really have no experience when it comes to setting up mobile audio, but I can do it it with some direction, never afraid to tackle a project.
My screen name is NewYorker22 which is where I originally grew up but now reside here in Northern Cali. I'm not as up to everything as I used to be in my younger days, so I will be looking for help, advice, recommendations, you name it.
As of right now I have some pieces to a setup that I got years ago that I was never able to install, you know little things like life, got in the way, and that's a good thing! But hopefully I will finally be able to find some time to get the items I have set up with a little or lot of help from the "pros" on this site. When I can use the search function I most definitely will, I've been around long enough to know not to ask the same old question over and over without looking it up first.
My pieces are an Eclipse CD8445, Diamond Audio Hex S400 Speaker set and a Diamond Audio D5 600.2 amp, all of which will need to be hooked up at some point in time. I'm looking to install them in a SUV, Dodge Durango to be exact. So for right now I'm going to sit back and start going through the posts and get all the questions I can't get answered through the search function and then start asking. Thanks in advance for the help.

Flex68
09-30-2012, 11:14 PM
My pieces are an Eclipse CD8445, Diamond Audio Hex S400 Speaker set and a Diamond Audio D5 600.2 amp

Nice

NewYorker22
09-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Thanks! It's nice to hear that after having them for as long as I have and wondering " Are this things really as good as all the reviews say they are?" LOL!

FlexnInLa
09-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks! It's nice to hear that after having them for as long as I have and wondering " Are this things really as good as all the reviews say they are?" LOL!

Yup, that's nice stuff you have. Now you need a sub stage!

AlterEgo99
10-02-2012, 06:03 PM
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/6crnbnh/1234567890/HPD-Hell.jpg

Welcome to Hell.