PDA

View Full Version : Trade between Montana and Ssteele18

Montana
09-28-2012, 04:36 AM
We are tradin my Ps3 package for two Brutus 1700d amps.

My package deal consist of the Ps3 320gb slim, all cords [hdmi] and two controllers with charger.
6 games shown below, and the turtle beach X21 headset.

We have spoke via text and have agreed to ship both halfs on 9/28 person will cover ones own shipping cost, correct Ssteele18?

Please agree if it all seems proper.

/Comments on my sheets?

East
09-28-2012, 04:40 AM
we are tradin my ps3 package for two brutus 1700d amps.

My package deal consist of the ps3 320gb slim, all cords [hdmi] and two controllers with charger.
6 games shown below, and the turtle beach x21 headset.

We have spoke via text and have agreed to ship both halfs on 9/28 person will cover ones own shipping cost, correct ssteele18?

Please agree if it all seems proper.

/comments on my sheets?

nice bedsheet! Lol

Montana
09-28-2012, 04:42 AM
nice bedsheet! Lol

I figured that wouldn't take long, and no it sure didn't.

ssteele18
09-28-2012, 05:47 PM
I figured that wouldn't take long, and no it sure didn't.

Lol nice.. I was trying to figure out what was going on. You pm'ed me the link mine and B'nR's trade haha I'm like ummm... Yes?
Anyway. Yes.. I got called in to work today so we will ship tomorrow if all goes as planned.

2 of my http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/556331-hifonics-brz1700.html

For

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/556973-ps3-250gb-slim-turtle-beach-px21-headset.html

Montana
10-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Shipping in 45 minutes give or take, about to shower then head out towards UPS then to work.

Sorry for the PM link to wrong thread :-P

ssteele18
10-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Shipping in 45 minutes give or take, about to shower then head out towards UPS then to work.

Sorry for the PM link to wrong thread :-P

So... What's the deal man? Let me know if you ended up shipping it out. I'm gonna just assume you're busy or something and that's why you didn't text back the other day. It Better be the reason. Send me the tracking. I sent you yours. Thanks.

splwj47
10-06-2012, 09:35 PM
So... What's the deal man? Let me know if you ended up shipping it out. I'm gonna just assume you're busy or something and that's why you didn't text back the other day. It Better be the reason. Send me the tracking. I sent you yours. Thanks.

uh oh ssteele! :eek:

ssteele18
10-07-2012, 12:14 AM
uh oh ssteele! :eek:

I don't wanna be a jerk but, I haven't heard anything so, I'm gonna be unhappy if I end up getting screwed..

CAT MAN
10-07-2012, 01:44 AM
i can call/text him but montana is a good guy. :) ill stand behind him but he works alot for mexican wage.

mylows10
10-07-2012, 01:48 AM
you can always call and intercept the package ,have them ship it back to you

ssteele18
10-07-2012, 09:03 AM
i can call/text him but montana is a good guy. :) ill stand behind him but he works alot for mexican wage.

Alright man. I got that impression too but, I just know its been a little but and I haven't heard so I was a little concerned.

ssteele18
10-19-2012, 01:11 AM
Alright. So everything has been worked out as far as communication.. Like cat said, he's a good guy. Lol however, postal seems to be screwing me... He was waiting on my package to get there before he shipped his ps3(we worked it out. Nbd) and he's waiting and waiting. Finally I go in personally to the post office and ask wtf the package is at after 11 days.. Apparently it's being returned (for an unknown reason) but he gets it back at the office tomorrow and we will instead ship FedEx, like I would've rathered in the first place. So by next week, if these amps aren't in his hands, ima go ham on the post office... Lol

Montana
10-30-2012, 04:50 PM

Got them, after a huge mishap with the postal services, walking out the door to ship right now.

As our agreement was stated, adding $$ in the package to account for me shipping after I recieved mine, it was worked out.

ssteele18
11-05-2012, 11:51 PM

Got them, after a huge mishap with the postal services, walking out the door to ship right now.

As our agreement was stated, adding $$ in the package to account for me shipping after I recieved mine, it was worked out.

You need to text me back. I need the tracking number. ASAP.

chargdbassbuick
11-06-2012, 12:18 AM
You need to text me back. I need the tracking number. ASAP.

ahhh man come on . should of made his a$$ ship first . your a supporting vendor bro and op has 0 FEEDBACK!! im sure alot of people could vouch for you .
. when op says (6 days ago) im on my way to ship. you should have tracking number by couple hrs ?? hope all gets workd out bro

ssteele18
11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
ahhh man come on . should of made his a$$ ship first . your a supporting vendor bro and op has 0 FEEDBACK!! im sure alot of people could vouch for you .
. when op says (6 days ago) im on my way to ship. you should have tracking number by couple hrs ?? hope all gets workd out bro

Well, we have talked since then. And I understand, it's not just hard times but also busy times. I have stuff come up all the time, or even simply forget. Crap happens. But I make an effort to make a difference in people's lives whether its cutting someone slack for just one more day or helping someone get motivated to workout. Downside, yea occasionally, you regret it but, the reward for paying it forward outweighs the times you get screwed. He does work alot so, he could be working today but. Either way, we needa get this done. No need for any stress from me or any negative feedback for him. Thanks man.

Montana
11-06-2012, 01:39 AM
I sent you that picture of the receipt and asked you where the tracking # was located, as I've never shipped anything to anyone and new to this obviously.

I'll look over it again and see if it's on there.

It did however get dropped off at UPS today before noon.

ssteele18
11-06-2012, 08:23 AM
I sent you that picture of the receipt and asked you where the tracking # was located, as I've never shipped anything to anyone and new to this obviously.

I'll look over it again and see if it's on there.

It did however get dropped off at UPS today before noon.

Like I said, it's all good. I never got the pic tho so resend it.

Montana
11-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Like I said, it's all good. I never got the pic tho so resend it.

Sent it twice, once the first time, and again after you said you did not receive it. I'll try a third.

ssteele18
11-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Sent it twice, once the first time, and again after you said you did not receive it. I'll try a third.

Idk man, I get pics all day long so it shouldn't be a problem on my side.. Just post it on here

ssteele18
11-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Positive feedback is dependent on you texting back and letting me know where the remainder of our agreement is. You told me 2 diff times that it'd be taken care of so, either I'm blind or you made other plans without me. You complain of working 17 hr days? Well I don't even have that luxury. I get to pay for bills plus loans plus school. Thus forcing me to only work part time. Don't feed me the broke story please. Hmu.

Serpent710
11-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Still nothing after a couple weeks bro?

ssteele18
11-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Still nothing after a couple weeks bro?

Finally got the PS3, but the agreement was, since he decided to let me ship first without telling me, that he would add cash In the box. A minimum of $20.. He said "I'll ship it to you 2nd day air with $20 in it" then later asked if I wanted more cash and ground instead, so I agreed. I get it, no cash at all. So unless its stuck in one of the packing peanuts, Montana needs to PayPal me or something.

ssteele18
11-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Wth @Montana?? Text back.. Obviously you don't care about your rep much. If you can't give me some kind of explanation, I'm not gonna be giving you a friggen positive feedback.

martiandancer31
11-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Montana

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 12:05 PM
I seen the other thread in the dome, and came here to check out the situation.

So after all the content here, it would appear he still owes you $20 per your agreement? I also seen that he posted that the deal from his view is finished.

If this is true, could you post up some images showing the conversation showing he agreed to sending the missing funds in the first place?

Montana

After your posting in the dome I would suggest posting here to clear this up.

Montana
11-29-2012, 12:24 PM
I told them the funds where in a packing peanut, he just has to break them all open to find it.

There is a crisp $500 bill in there.

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
I told them the funds where in a packing peanut, he just has to break them all open to find it.

There is a crisp $500 bill in there.

If you continue to make a mockery of the situation of a scam you will simply just be removed from this forum.

Montana
11-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Later. Banned, IP banned, and console banned.

Not my DOME!

:|

I think me sitting through his 20 minute sales speech was worth more then trade value itself, both sides of it.

What a good speech, I loved the part when he put his bossman on the phone and right away he went off on a "how i turned my life around with a milkshake" story.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Montana Do you plan to fix this? Or is your preference to simply sit back and accept that you have indeed performed a scam and are trying to "laugh" your way out of it?

Montana
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
No intention to fix anything, unless maybe he decides to let me know why he failed to mention one amp is in protect. Not laughing my way out of anything, laughing at him.

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 12:37 PM
No intention to fix anything, unless maybe he decides to let me know why he failed to mention one amp is in protect. Not laughing my way out of anything, laughing at him.

So now you are saying that your items were not as described? ssteele18

Remember, at this point in time you have indeed scammed him out of money. You failed uphold your end of the transaction.

Montana
11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
C'mon post the pictures of the messages where I said I'd throw money in, then after that post pictures of when you said "It did that to me to"

He doesn't owe me anything, I'll just fix it, it might prove to be fun.

Just not paying him a penny more, or a thought more.

Durango03
11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Why wait so long to mention one amp was in protection?? Why not attempt to clear up that issue immediately? Why allow yourself to be perceived as the scammer if you were the one scammed? and Why send any portion of your trade (being as you tricked him into shipping first) instead of simply sending back the busted amp??

I may be alone, but Im not buying this one...

murph
11-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Not gonna lie sounds like a fair deal if one amp was broken. If the messages are legit that he said it did not work properly, I think the extra money promised should not be funded.

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Not gonna lie sounds like a fair deal if one amp was broken. If the messages are legit that he said it did not work properly, I think the extra money promised should not be funded.

That is for those two to figure out.

The situation seems far stickier then it was first suggested to be.

ace_800
11-29-2012, 12:48 PM

Though both were supposed to ship at the same time and that didn't happen. OP waited to receive items before shipping

Montana
11-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Why wait so long to mention one amp was in protection?? Why not attempt to clear up that issue immediately? Why allow yourself to be perceived as the scammer if you were the one scammed? and Why send any portion of your trade (being as you tricked him into shipping first) instead of simply sending back the busted amp??

I may be alone, but Im not buying this one...

K. Idc.

Let's see if he'll agree that he mentioned it was in protect after using it.

I never fired it up til 2 days after I shipped it my end, as he has mentioned countless times, I work a lot.

Plus, I had one already, and needed one. So I had two working, and one busted. Busted one just sitting in my garage.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Though both were supposed to ship at the same time and that didn't happen. OP waited to receive items before shipping

Though, amp is protect, idgaf.

Durango03
11-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Not only did OP wait to receive the amps in order to ship himself.. upon receiving the amps he THEN agreed to send extra funds.. He had amps on hand, knew of condition (whether it was indeed in protection or not) and still put it upon himself to extend the trade offer to "extra money" to compensate for the trickery of not shipping.. Seems cut and dry to me. Op didnt uphold his end.

Durango03
11-29-2012, 12:59 PM
:popcorn: In for verdict

Montana
11-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Not only did OP wait to receive the amps in order to ship himself.. upon receiving the amps he THEN agreed to send extra funds.. He had amps on hand, knew of condition (whether it was indeed in protection or not) and still put it upon himself to extend the trade offer to "extra money" to compensate for the trickery of not shipping.. Seems cut and dry to me. Op didnt uphold his end.

We agreed for me to pay extra before he even shipped..

It took him over a month for him to get the items from his door to mine, because of "packing errors"

If he decides to post pictures, you'll see dates of when I said that, and feel free to check when I posted pictures of me getting it.

Maybe he'll post pictures of me sending pictures of receipt asking where tracking number was because I didn't know as I hadn't traded online before.

Then several hours after I shipped I then questioned why the amp is in protect.

Wish I didn't delete those... after two weeks of not hearing anything about it I figured it was over..

Looks like he gets to pick and choose what pictures to post, lovely.

Oh well, gaf.

Montana
11-29-2012, 01:26 PM
:popcorn: In for verdict

Thoughts? C'mon Mr. In for verdict

kushy_dreams
11-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Montana ; vids of the amp going into protect

Montana
11-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Montana ; vids of the amp going into protect

Tomrrow sometime, work in 25 minutes.

Off at 3pm tomorrow.

:cool:

whitedragon551
11-29-2012, 01:31 PM
K. Idc.

Let's see if he'll agree that he mentioned it was in protect after using it.

I never fired it up til 2 days after I shipped it my end, as he has mentioned countless times, I work a lot.

Plus, I had one already, and needed one. So I had two working, and one busted. Busted one just sitting in my garage.

So you shipped 2 days before you tested them. How would you know not to send the money if they were in protect and you didnt test until after you had already shipped?

Jes 42
11-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Tomrrow sometime, work in 25 minutes.

Off at 3pm tomorrow.

:cool:

i dont know whats going on but arent these the 3 brz's you've been tryin to trade op?

Montana
11-29-2012, 01:48 PM
So you shipped 2 days before you tested them. How would you know not to send the money if they were in protect and you didnt test until after you had already shipped?
2 hours.

:sneaky:

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Video is uploading, gotta go to work. Clock in 12 minutes, yikes.

I'll post it tonight.

pro-rabbit
11-29-2012, 01:49 PM
2 hours.

:sneaky:

I'm still confused.

so you shipped 2 hours prior to testing the amps. However you still did not send the money? Unless I am missing something you did indeed scam him then. While it may have been only a few bucks, you did indeed refuse to send the funds prior to even checking the amps. I'm not saying getting bad amps is a good deal, but you are talking in circles here.

ssteele18
11-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Apologies, unlike OP, I'm doing something with my life and I'm in class. However, I will be posting pics later of the messages stated. I will also say that he DID make me aware upon finally testing the amps that one was in protect. I then tried to help him troubleshoot, as it was NOT in protect when I had it. I spoke of MY amp going into protect because of voltage drops. This is what he's talking about when he says I knew about it. I did not know BEFORE shipping that there was a problem with it. However, I would be more than willing to have it shipped back to me, as I do not deal in broken goods. But after trying to troubleshoot, I no longer heard anything back from OP and since we all know he wont ever respond, this is not surprising, I thought he got it figured out. Today is the first time I've known that he didn't get it working. Knowing this, he's more than welcome to ship it back with the $20+ he owes me per our deal ANYWAY.
I have yet to have a bad feedback and regardless of whose fault it is, I always will make it right. So OP, make it right. If you wanna be the scum of the earth, then go ahead and keep your money. But in the countless number of times I texted you saying "I dont want it to come down to a negative feedback" you should have just let me know what was going on.

Nevertheless, you still scammed me into shipping first. You also shipped without putting in money BEFORE you even knew one was faulty. Therefore you scammed twice. If I would have received the cash as well as the ps3 as described, I would have never had a problem working something out with you for the faulty amp. Its YOUR fault you never respond so I dont even know the story.

Jes 42
11-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Apologies, unlike OP, I'm doing something with my life and I'm in class. However, I will be posting pics later of the messages stated. I will also say that he DID make me aware upon finally testing the amps that one was in protect. I then tried to help him troubleshoot, as it was NOT in protect when I had it. I spoke of MY amp going into protect because of voltage drops. This is what he's talking about when he says I knew about it. I did not know BEFORE shipping that there was a problem with it. However, I would be more than willing to have it shipped back to me, as I do not deal in broken goods. But after trying to troubleshoot, I no longer heard anything back from OP and since we all know he wont ever respond, this is not surprising, I thought he got it figured out. Today is the first time I've known that he didn't get it working. Knowing this, he's more than welcome to ship it back with the $20+ he owes me per our deal ANYWAY.
I have yet to have a bad feedback and regardless of whose fault it is, I always will make it right. So OP, make it right. If you wanna be the scum of the earth, then go ahead and keep your money. But in the countless number of times I texted you saying "I dont want it to come down to a negative feedback" you should have just let me know what was going on.

Nevertheless, you still scammed me into shipping first. You also shipped without putting in money BEFORE you even knew one was faulty. Therefore you scammed twice. If I would have received the cash as well as the ps3 as described, I would have never had a problem working something out with you for the faulty amp. Its YOUR fault you never respond so I dont even know the story.

sorry but wanted to ask if these are the SAME amps he's been trying to sell and trade?

ssteele18
11-29-2012, 02:06 PM
sorry but wanted to ask if these are the SAME amps he's been trying to sell and trade?

Yes, they are. It's the only ones he has.

ssteele18
11-29-2012, 02:06 PM

Yes, they are. It's the only ones he has.

Montana
11-29-2012, 07:46 PM

One is one of the amps from his bundle, one is not.

Zod
11-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I had registered to buy one of Montana's amps. Glad I saw this thread first. Dude is a scammer.

garretttt4
11-29-2012, 09:41 PM
I had registered to buy one of Montana's amps. Glad I saw this thread first. Dude is a scammer.

Dang bro, that really sukz. I guess now we all sure as hell know not to deal with him...

ssteele18
11-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Dang bro, that really sukz. I guess now we all sure as hell know not to deal with him...

Exactly.. He just told me in a PM, apparently before he got banned, "I'll make sure to get atleast one person on here to think you're shady".. Wth? After all the slack I cut him? I offered several times for him to send back and still his only goal is to make someone else look bad rather than him.

garretttt4
11-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Exactly.. He just told me in a PM, apparently before he got banned, "I'll make sure to get atleast one person on here to think you're shady".. Wth? After all the slack I cut him? I offered several times for him to send back and still his only goal is to make someone else look bad rather than him.

I think we all know who is the shady one here...

Timmy13091
12-10-2012, 09:09 PM
This thread makes me so **** confused...

ssteele18
12-10-2012, 09:44 PM
This thread makes me so **** confused...

Montana scammed me. He later then had a problem with one of my amps. Instead of talking with me about the problem, he justified his scamming bc of the complication with the amp. Long story short, he's banned. I've bought, traded, and sold to several people on here, all with positive feedback. Even more people bought a box and didn't leave a formal feedback. Some posted in threads, others just through texts. Ask around if you're worried about my rep. :)

Timmy13091
12-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Montana scammed me. He later then had a problem with one of my amps. Instead of talking with me about the problem, he justified his scamming bc of the complication with the amp. Long story short, he's banned. I've bought, traded, and sold to several people on here, all with positive feedback. Even more people bought a box and didn't leave a formal feedback. Some posted in threads, others just through texts. Ask around if you're worried about my rep. :)

Not at all bro kinda the opposite .... I tried for those amps for awhile.... Glad I didn't haha I still want the ps3 tho just tight on funds at the moment ...

ssteele18
12-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Not at all bro kinda the opposite .... I tried for those amps for awhile.... Glad I didn't haha I still want the ps3 tho just tight on funds at the moment ...

I feel ya.. Hope you can get it fast bro!