PDA

View Full Version : Safe to buy sell trade???

Timmy13091
09-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Just got done reading a million page thread about some guy selling a bogus amp blah blah seems like a lot of people are havin problems pretty new to this threads and actually looking to buy and trade on here holdin back due to feeling uneasy I guess my question is most times you guys do buisness everything good? Or is this just a big Craigslist ??? And I'd really like to know how this whole reference thing works when u have none haha how you supposed to build trust it all just seems risky

audiobaun
09-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Any site/Craigs list/ebay/ect have risk..Several people have different references of other sites of transactions/selling/buying that simplify my buying and using pay pal to make the purchase..nothing is solid

audiobaun
09-13-2012, 02:25 AM
All of my transactions have been great with exception of one,ill consider it a loss due to my ignorance

rebelfromva
09-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Buy my stuff and you'll get it in one piece!

splwj47
09-13-2012, 02:30 AM
Yes its pretty safe, just try and do business with people who have good feedback.

Timmy13091
09-13-2012, 03:20 AM
Yes its pretty safe, just try and do business with people who have good feedback.

And if you have no feedback like myself...Anyways looking for a 15 or 18 for my x's let me know guys!!!

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/1dc333db.jpg

rebelfromva
09-13-2012, 06:18 AM
And if you have no feedback like myself...Anyways looking for a 15 or 18 for my x's let me know guys!!!

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o617/timmy13091/1dc333db.jpg

12? It bangs.

matt_bennett05
09-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah, any new guys should be "required" (in my opinion) to ship first. But, it should be to an active member (w/ good feedback; 10+ IMO who is good at communication up front and provide plenty of contact info). Then once the package arrives safely and securely it is immediately checked then the 2nd part of the transaction should go through. And I DO KNOW that things happen, but literally write down a number (in case cell phone gets lost, etc) or check/send PM's because that's honestly less than a minute's time and get your crap together. If you want a great reputation you have to earn it. I know family illness comes up (quite often from what I can tell) but still you know good and well you would want to know where your item was or what was going on if a few days of no communication come up. Literally less than a minute to contact someone just to tell them, xyz happened, my apologies, it will happen xyz. Like the forum buy/sale/trade rules go, use them to your advantage and keep YOURSELF protected because after all, these aren't eye to eye transactions 99% of the time.

And yes, that makes finding the right transaction to start with (or first few) just because you want to try the forum WTB/WTT/WTS areas but either you take the chance or you don't. After all, no one is forcing you to do it in the first place.

matt_bennett05
09-13-2012, 08:07 AM
And don't take the above as harsh or me being a dubl-doosh, just be sure you're comfortable in what's going on.

Timmy13091
09-13-2012, 10:12 AM
12? It bangs.

Yes there 12s. And they bang pretty nice!