PDA

View Full Version : Deal between Flex68 and chillin

Flex68
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
chillin ; contacted me about a post I made in another’s thread about the BNIB set of CDT Audio CL-62Pro comps I had for sale, and we made a deal.
Per his request, I am shipping to a family member’s address in WA since he is across the border in Canada and it will save him $$. (His PayPal add’y is not a “confirmed” address, anyway, so…)

Below I have included copies of our PM’s

Email with 6 pics sent...

Sweet. I got the e-mail. Right now i only have 221US dollars in my account and it takes 10 business days to transfer money into paypal because i am in canada. Would you be willing to take 221 now and ill send you the shipping money after? Also, to be clear, this is the 4 ohm model, not the 2 correct?

Missed getting ur message last night by like 10 minutes, lol.

The mids both ohm-out at a little over 3, so yes they are 4 ohm woofers.

I would be willing to accept the $221US for the set but cannot ship until full payment , including shipping+insurance costs , has been remitted.
Please send me the ship-to address so that I can get a quote on these costs...

My PayPal add'y is the same as from the email I sent you:

Thanks.

I get stuff shipped to my aunts place just over the border to keep costs down, then when she comes into Canada she brings it to me. The shipping address would be

Maple Falls
WA
US

Give me an estimate so I know how much to add to paypal.

Thanks

Do you have iTrader feedback on here? Anyone from this or other forum shipped to your aunt's add'y after your PayPal payment?
(Not trying to be **** but shipping anywhere except the Buyer's verified address (same as credit card address) is against their policy....Seller wouldn't be covered in the event of any issues)

I will hopefully be able to get the quote out to you tomorrow.

Thanks.

Buyer’s response accidentally deleted, but stated who he had bought from, and never any issues shipping to this address

Looks to be $40 , based on shipping a 10 pound oversized package via USPS Priority Mail.
Add $221 worth of insurance for another $5

So it would be $266 shipped using USPS' quicker method, fully insured....still less than what these sets are selling for, new.

If you want to have it shipped via Parcel Post instead, it would be a total shipping+insurance cost of $30, and a grand total of $251.
But the shipping would be slower, and prolly a bit more danger of mishandling.

Let me know.

Just wanted to double check that you still have the speakers and 251 will work. If so, I will send you the money later today or tomorrow morning along with the address and full name.

Yes, I held the comps , and still have them for you.
The quote I gave earlier for $221 + $30 shipping via Parcel Post is still good.

My email add'y for PayPal is . If you can add $7.50 to cover their deduction/fee, that would be great.

My address to send a Money Order or Cashier's Check is :

Money is sent. I will send you the extra 7.50 tomorrow as it should be in my account then. Address is

[full name]
[road number]
Maple Falls
WA
US

I will try my best to get the set prepped and out tomorrow...if not, should be able to get it headed ur way on Saturday.

Going to post up a Thread on our deal tomorrow, too.....at work right now!

Sounds good. I am at a wedding this weekend, so wont be on the comp much.

7.50 is sent.

from PayPal:
Note:Hey, please use this name and address as it gets sent to the community my aunt is in and if it is not under her name, they wont accept it. Thanks [full name] [road number] Maple Falls WA 98266 US
Because Buyer's address isn't confirmed, you won't be protected if this turns out to be an unauthorized payment.
Before shipping, we recommend that you contact Buyer to make sure this payment was authorized. Most of the time, shipping to an unconfirmed address is fine.

chillin
09-07-2012, 01:08 PM
looks right

Flex68
09-07-2012, 02:42 PM
OEM component box placed inside another shipping box with packing peanuts and taken to the Post Office just a few minutes ago.
Soon as my courier returns I will PM you with the Tracking / Insurance Number.

Thanks!

rebelfromva
09-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Now this is how these threads should look. Nice and detailed so there in no confusion.

Flex68
09-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks to my VA bro. :thumbcool:

(I am more than a bit OCD....)

Flex68
09-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Insurance number :
VH 780 836 275 US

Expected delivery : Friday 9/14/12

Flex68
09-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Quik check chillin ;

USPS site said delivery by tomorrow 9/14... just want to see if the comp set has arrived yet?

Thanks

chillin
09-14-2012, 07:41 PM
My aunt will be at her place this evening, so I should know by tomorrow.

Flex68
09-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Hope the P.O. got this delivered by Friday the 14th, like they were supposed to.
When you get the chance, let me know.

Thanks

Flex68
09-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Still hoping to hear something about this being delivered.....

Flex68
09-29-2012, 01:17 PM
chillin ;

Still haven't heard anything concrete regarding delivery.... please let me know something on this!

chillin
09-30-2012, 06:03 AM
Just picked them up today. Everything looks great. Thank you

Flex68
09-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Outstanding!
Thanks!