PDA

View Full Version : blaupunkt velocity 5.25 components 3 inch voice coil NEO magnets . great SQ set

gentlejax
09-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Item(s) for Sale:vc540 velocity set

[U]Item(s) Description/Condition:used but excellent. come complete except for manual and original box.

. Specs: 5 1/4" 2-Way Component System
1" Dome Tweeters with Grills
12dB per Octave Crossover Networks
Mounting Hardware and Adapters for 4-way Multi-Mount Tweeter System Included
Power Handling:

100 watts RMS
200 watts MAX

Frequency Response: 70Hz - 23kHz
Sensitivity: 90dB
4 ohm Impedance
6.7 Neodymium Woofer Magnet
Woofer Magnet Diameter: 2"

5 1/4" 2-Way Component System
1" Dome Tweeters with Grills
12dB per Octave Crossover Networks
Mounting Hardware and Adapters for 4-way Multi-Mount Tweeter System Included
Power Handling:

100 watts RMS
200 watts MAX

Frequency Response: 70Hz - 23kHz
Sensitivity: 90dB
4 ohm Impedance
6.7 Neodymium Woofer Magnet
Woofer Magnet Diameter: 2"

Tweeters on these are exellent sounding I am told. I got this on trade and then found a set of peerless comps for good price. dont need 2 sets.

I have more pics if interested. these are neo magnet drivers and are nice

[U]Price:$100

[U]Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

[U]Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

gentlejax
09-05-2012, 07:02 AM
blaupunkt made several nice things . the velocity amps are very well built and these series of speakers were well built. just about everything they make now speaker wise is poop but these were actually very nice. the tweeters were also sold in kits alone and were very popular.

anyhow. I have run the coaxial versions of these in 3 different cars now for 2 yrs solid and cant kill them. run around 200rms to them all the time.

gentlejax
09-05-2012, 12:54 PM
bump

chargdbassbuick
09-14-2012, 10:06 PM
best price shipped? please