PDA

View Full Version : dgaf very shady person

stevew007
08-27-2012, 05:51 PM
well I bought a used 20.1 from him.he had bought it 3-4 weeks ago had it repaired by DB-R.

in talking with dgaf i asked him "why are you selling it so soon" and he said for more power.but when i called chris at dbr he told me different. chris said that the amp had been repaired so many times that he almost could not repair it himself and to sell if off when he got it back because it was on it's last leg.I was also told by chris that if the amp blows again that i should cut my loses and buy something new.the power and ground inputs are bent down.one of the rca's is damaged.

you would think a person that knew the amp was in such bad condition would say something to the person buying it.

yeah i looked at my old ticket with db-r and it was 33 days from the day i shipped them my amp.

goingdef
08-27-2012, 06:05 PM
hey I have a kia optima I will sell you, it just came back from the shop and only has 300,000 miles on it interested? yea man I would want my money back after hearing that, it's like he sold you a dog with cancer, it's alive now but what about next week? well not my problem now!

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Should have called db-r first

stevew007
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM

i did! he only told me he replaced the power supply.but when i talked with him today it was a different story.he told me everything.

ewadz3006
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
That would p^ss me right off

dbeez
08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I am pretty sure that his user name dgaf means "don't give a ****"

cyn
08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
PM him see if he is willing to take it pay full refund... post up anything you have showing what he said was wrong with the amp and what was told to him and fixed... if he didn't mention anything other than just had it fixed then ya... paypal if no refund... hate to say it or be the one to mention it but i would for sure

thevic24
08-27-2012, 06:54 PM
wat...

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 07:40 PM
i did! he only told me he replaced the power supply.but when i talked with him today it was a different story.he told me everything.

So then db-r is a scammer then ????

Maybe all he told dgaf was yo i fixed the power supply pay me.....so its a tough call

Hell play it till it burns hen send it to amp medics maybe they can fix it and not try and sell you a sundown

dbeez
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Chris at dbr said buy something new he didn't say buy a sundown amp from me geesh read people.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 07:59 PM
So then db-r is a scammer then ????

Maybe all he told dgaf was yo i fixed the power supply pay me.....so its a tough call

Hell play it till it burns hen send it to amp medics maybe they can fix it and not try and sell you a sundown

i would say no too dbr being a scammer. because its a slippery slope when you start to give out info that other's dont want you to know.

I'm scared to even hook it up is it going to blow up right away?then who's fault is it?

another thing i was thinking about was i got excuse's about him shipping the amp on time. first the post office was closed on saturday then his boss sent him to another job out of town.well after 6days he shipped it. now was i being blown off because dbr had not shipped it back yet?? LOL i know dbr got the amp on 7-20 per the tracking on the box.sux that the return number was not on there LOL I know last time i hit dbr with an amp it was like 3 weeks or more

dgaf
08-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Well, thanks for starting this thread and not just simply PMing me with your problem.

Also, thanks for filing a dispute with PayPal before simply PMing me.

Yea, I told you db-r had repaired it, you knew that going in.

I had it hooked up and it ran fine, db-r told me it was in perfect working order, which it is, it was repaired, and you knew that.

I knew you were going to be one of those kind of buyer from the get go with your attitude and demanding my phone number and blowing me up with PMs every day. You paid me Friday, you got the amp in eight business days, so I don't understand the complaint on how long it took to get.

I have 23 all positive feedback transactions, I'm the last thing from a "shady person"

stevew007
08-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Well, thanks for starting this thread and not just simply PMing me with you problem.

Also, thanks for filing a dispute with PayPal before simply PMing me.

Yea, I told you db-r had repaired it, you knew that going in.

I had it hooked up and it ran fine, db-r told me it was in perfect working order, which it is, it was repaired, and you knew that.

I knew you were going to be one of those kind of buyer from the get go with your attitude and demanding my phone number and blowing me up with PMs every day. You paid me Friday, you got the amp in eight business days, so I don't understand the complaint on how long it took to get.

I have 23 all positive feedback transactions, I'm the last thing from a "shady person"

well you have not been very forth coming with me at all yes i knew the amp was repaired. but you should of told me that the amp was so damaged that dbr told you to sell it because it was going to be a problem. as for the pm's i sent you one Saturday because you told me you would ship it then.thats when you told me the post office was closed and it will go out on Monday.i then pmed you Monday simply asking if it went out because i had a 3x weekend coming up and you told me no i got sent out of town for work.so if that is blowing you up i guess I was then. as for asking for your number!!! have i called you or texted you on it???nope sure havent.

as for starting a paypal dispute! well i thought that would be the best way to get your attention since you dont seem to be very truthful with me.
you should of told me the truth when i asked you why you were selling it.the truth shall set you free.

JayDubb757
08-27-2012, 09:04 PM
:popcorn:

dgaf
08-27-2012, 09:09 PM
I told you the truth from the very first PM we had, it was repaired, but it works fine, which it was, and it does.

Sorry for some reason you changed your mind on buying it, maybe because you didn't get it by the time of your competition or maybe you need the money now more than the amp, but the amp works fine.

Maybe if you would have PM'd me from the start and simply asked to return it that you changed your mind, like a gentleman, I would have taken it back because I had two local buyers who also wanted it (which you knew, I told you that via PM, but you pleaded to me to sell you the amp) But, starting this thread and filing a dispute with PayPal (which is already closed, in my favor) bad taste man.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:11 PM
well dgaf refused my refund and told me that the inputs were not bent lol. chris at dbr told me today that he even received the amp like that and went into detail how someone used over sized screws and a bunch of washers to fix it. anyway here is a few pic's i shot of the amp that was "not bent"

picture of the bent inputs
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/splfrek/DSC04473.jpg
notice the gap between the endcap and the heatsink from one side to the other.nice big gap on the input side.also notice the silver screws from one of many repairs
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/splfrek/DSC04472.jpg

lower right rca in the picture is broken.it wiggles around way to much the plastic inside is pushed back and broken
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/splfrek/DSC04470.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/splfrek/DSC04471.jpg

thevic24
08-27-2012, 09:13 PM
How about some gut pics....

All that pic shows, to me, is a bad rca ground cap....

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:19 PM
I told you the truth from the very first PM we had, it was repaired, but it works fine, which it was, and it does.

Sorry for some reason you changed your mind on buying it, maybe because you didn't get it by the time of your competition or maybe you need the money now more than the amp, but the amp works fine.

Maybe if you would have PM'd me from the start and simply asked to return it that you changed your mind, like a gentleman, I would have taken it back because I had two local buyers who also wanted it (which you knew, I told you that via PM, but you pleaded to me to sell you the amp) But, starting this thread and filing a dispute with PayPal (which is already closed, in my favor) bad taste man.

maybe if you weren't being shady about the amp in the first place we wouldn't be here. i changed my mind because this thing is a ticking time bomb and you were told this by chris at dbr and thats why you sold it so fast.
pleaded! i said well if it falls through i will buy it.

well everyone needs to know that you are a shady guy to deal with. as for paypal what ever everyone gets ripped off now and then.I guess it was my time

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 09:21 PM
So this b¡tch niqqa filed a claim before using or even sending the amp back ?

Wow cancel ur card dgaf

dgaf
08-27-2012, 09:32 PM
pleaded! i said well if it falls through i will buy it.

You sent me four PMs asking for it and telling me how fast I could get the money blah blah blah...

Sorry you feel "ripped off" Hopefully that feeling will change once you actually use the amp.

Wow cancel ur card dgaf

Hey **** :yumyum:

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:35 PM
You sent me four PMs asking for it and telling me how fast I could get the money blah blah blah...

Sorry you feel "ripped off" Hopefully that feeling will change once you actually use the amp.

Hey **** :yumyum:

yes I sent the money fast because you said you could ship it Saturday well that didnt happen.

anyways it is what it is now

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 09:37 PM
If you really want send it to amp medics....dbr is not the end all amp repair

dgaf
08-27-2012, 09:40 PM
yes I sent the money fast because you said you could ship it Saturday well that didnt happen.

Well, now you're just making stuff up, go through your PMs, I never said I could mail it on Saturday, I said, "the post office close to my house is closed on the weekends
so probably monday via usps
i'll pm you a tracking number"

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Steve's a good dude, lives about 20 minutes from me.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:44 PM

I trust what dbr says about an amp and so did dgaf i guess.

my whole point is that dgaf should of told me these things and this is very shady practice.just like i told him about me wanting his phone number.i've seen plenty of people that had great feedback go real wrong because they were in a bind.

In pms he tried to tell me that the inputs were not damaged.but once he realized that dbr told me there were messed up when he got it. dgaf said "sorry! does it not work"

he has not been truthful since the beginning.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Here is the best way to get to the end of this as this will drag on forever.

OP- If you have emails or anything verifiing what DBr said? If so post them up.

If you have PM/Emails for the seller agreeing after the fact that DBr did say those things..post it up.

Also why don't you both post your PM's. If DBr did indeed say such things about the amp and OP was not informed then obviously the the OP has the right to be upset. If all info was disclosed or indeed it is not true of the DBr story then OP is in the fault.

As for paypal, I tell everyone that if you have an issue file a claim right away, followed by a PM/email to the other party. So I see no issues with that part of it.

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 09:48 PM
So dgaf cancel ur card or change ur acct associated with paypal

dgaf
08-27-2012, 09:49 PM

PayPal already ruled in my favor, the claim was closed.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Here is the best way to get to the end of this as this will drag on forever.

OP- If you have emails or anything verifiing what DBr said? If so post them up.

If you have PM/Emails for the seller agreeing after the fact that DBr did say those things..post it up.

Also why don't you both post your PM's. If DBr did indeed say such things about the amp and OP was not informed then obviously the the OP has the right to be upset. If all info was disclosed or indeed it is not true of the DBr story then OP is in the fault.

As for paypal, I tell everyone that if you have an issue file a claim right away, followed by a PM/email to the other party. So I see no issues with that part of it.

I talked with dbr on the phone so there is no proof BUT i bet my right nut he would tell anyone the same thing he told dgaf and me.
oh and paypal is useless lol the claim was closed in his favor in a matter of a couple of hours.
he dont want to refund my money and I'm not expecting him to now that everyone knows about the amp.you think when i sell it i wont loose money? but then again I'm not shady. so as far as this post is concerned someone might as well lock it up.

DGAF you were right you never said you would ship it saturday.see how i manned up there and told the truth?

stevew007
08-27-2012, 09:56 PM

I bet your that shady aren't you.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 09:57 PM
I talked with dbr on the phone so there is no proof BUT i bet my right nut he would tell anyone the same thing he told dgaf and me.
oh and paypal is useless lol the claim was closed in his favor in a matter of a couple of hours.
he dont want to refund my money and I'm not expecting him to now that everyone knows about the amp.you think when i sell it i wont loose money? but then again I'm not shady. so as far as this post is concerned someone might as well lock it up.

DGAF you were right you never said you would ship it saturday.see how i manned up there and told the truth?

Well, like I've said, sorry you feel "ripped off" but hopefully you won't once you hook up the amp.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Well, like I've said, sorry you feel "ripped off" but hopefully you won't once you hook up the amp.

Just curious, did DBr tell you the same thing and you in turn did not forward the info to the buyer?

dgaf
08-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Just curious, did DBr tell you the same thing and you in turn did not forward the info to the buyer?

db-r told me the amp was repaired and in perfect working order. he told me the amp had been repaired before, and as long as it was not abused (mounted properly and fed good electrical) it would be a good amp. which i told the buyer.

ace_800
08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
link to the original thread? Were pics that OP posted same as those?

snoopdan
08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
do you get direction from SkarAudio ; on your business transactions?

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 10:09 PM
db-r told me the amp was repaired and in perfect working order. he told me the amp had been repaired before, and as long as it was not abused (mounted properly and fed good electrical) it would be a good amp. which i told the buyer.

And nothing about the amp being almost un-repairable and will most likely not be repairable again?

dgaf
08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
And nothing about the amp being almost un-repairable and will most likely not be repairable again?

he said if it blows again, i would cut my loses and buy a new amp, he also told me it could last a "long long time". which is why he said to make sure it's mounted good, no vibration from being mounted on a box and fed good power. so it wouldn't mess up, which is what i told the buyer. he didn't say "unrepairable"...nothing is "unrepairable"

ace_800
08-27-2012, 10:16 PM
he said if it blows again, i would cut my loses and buy a new amp, he also told me it could last a "long long time". which is why he said to make sure it's mounted good, no vibration from being mounted on a box and fed good power. so it wouldn't mess up, which is what i told the buyer.

And was bold told to buyer?

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 10:17 PM
And was bold told to buyer?

^ that

dgaf
08-27-2012, 10:20 PM
^ no, but that's his opinion, HE would buy a new amp, that's not to say you couldn't get it repaired if something ever happens to it

it's a perfect working amp, as long as the buyer doesn't abuse it, it will run fine

ace_800
08-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Again if an amp is repaired and you're told that, that should be something told to the buyer.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 10:22 PM
^ no, but that's his opinion, HE would buy a new amp, that's not to say you couldn't send it to amp medics IF something every happens to it

it's a perfect working amp, as long as the buyer doesn't abuse it, it will run fine

So since a professional would suggest that you dismiss it and move on?

It is clear the OP has a very good reason at this time to be upset with you. I can tell you if it was me, I would get my funds returned from you.

At least we got to the bottom of it quickly. OP good luck, dgaf...sorry you don't understand the situation. I would at least try and work with the buyer for a partial refund, but you can no longer avoid the situation as if you are in the right.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:24 PM
i just talked with paypal and well he is also lying to them. i was told that the seller called paypal and said " buyers remorse that the amp was not damaged and that it should be closed in his favor because i knew about it being repaired" and they closed it....... MAYBE. i was also told by the young lady that she dont see a reason why it should of been closed cause it clearly states that the inputs and rca's are damaged. lets see what happens in the next couple of days.

kushy_dreams
08-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Whats with all the scammin going on with people from Florida? Skar audio, bassin buick, this guy...who else am I missing?

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:29 PM
he said if it blows again, i would cut my loses and buy a new amp, he also told me it could last a "long long time". which is why he said to make sure it's mounted good, no vibration from being mounted on a box and fed good power. so it wouldn't mess up, which is what i told the buyer. he didn't say "unrepairable"...nothing is "unrepairable"

the truth shall set you free

dgaf
08-27-2012, 10:30 PM
i never called and said "buyers remorse" what the eff

West
08-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Offer a refund before this thing goes to 100+ pages...

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Whats with all the scammin going on with people from Florida? Skar audio, bassin buick, this guy...who else am I missing?

I wouldn't say he scammed me but tried to get one over on me. i got an amp and will be following what paypal told me to do and get a 3rd party letter about the damage to the amp and go from there.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

i never called and said "buyers remorse" what the eff

yup said you called around 5:20ish and said that.

kushy_dreams
08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't say he scammed me but tried to get one over on me. i got an amp and will be following what paypal told me to do and get a 3rd party letter about the damage to the amp and go from there.

Dishonesty through a transaction is still a "scam" imo, he was not up front about what was wrong with it, why it was fixed and why he was getting rid of it and now that he's been called out, he still refuses to admit any wrong doing. Sounds like a scammer to me.

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 10:47 PM
I bet your that shady aren't you.

No but once you file a claim and make a thread with out speaking to me first you burned the trust bridge youre on your own

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:50 PM
No but once you file a claim and make a thread with out speaking to me first you burned the trust bridge youre on your own

look at this guy talking about "I burned the trust bridge" LOL

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 10:51 PM

If something goes wrong in any transaction the buyer or seller should file a claim right away. There is no reason to wait. You can cancel a claim at any time.

West
08-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Reasonable solution. Give a refund and split the return shipping... seems fair.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:52 PM
well now paypal want's me to get the third party repair quote for them.so this amp is now costing me more money that i will try and get from the seller.I dont want to ship the amp but not sure there is a company around me for a quote.

West
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
You cannot argue with paypal... ever... they own everything.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:55 PM
Reasonable solution. Give a refund and split the return shipping... seems fair.

that would have been nice but now it's gone too far.now i feel that i will have to video tape myself boxing it up at usps and watch me give it to the postman.so that i have proof there was no brick in the box or something.LOL

stevew007
08-27-2012, 10:56 PM
You cannot argue with paypal... ever... they own everything.

well i argued my way into opening the claim back up. LOL

West
08-27-2012, 10:57 PM
well i argued my way into opening the claim back up. LOL

They are always happy to settle disputes. But they are still in complete control.

West
08-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Im just saying, if I ever sold somebody something used and they were not satisfied. I would have them send it back, split the shipping, and give em a refund.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:00 PM
They are always happy to settle disputes. But they are still in complete control.

yes they are. sux because i only have till 12am on sept 6th to get this paperwork.

snoopdan
08-27-2012, 11:00 PM
ban seller?

West
08-27-2012, 11:01 PM
What was the cost of the amp?

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Im just saying, if I ever sold somebody something used and they were not satisfied. I would have them send it back, split the shipping, and give em a refund.

yeah but he is trying to play that game that i changed my mind because i might need the money,"buyer remorse" or some BS.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:03 PM
What was the cost of the amp?

$275 but he wanted it gifted or i pay the fees so i payed him $285 to cover my rearend

West
08-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't give a **** why the person wants to back out of a sale. I would rather have a rock solid online rating, grant a refund, get my goods back, and move on.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

$275 but he wanted it gifted or i pay the fees so i payed him $285 to cover my rearend

Dude... You cant go gitfy... thats just gonna cause problems...
good call

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I don't give a **** why the person wants to back out of a sale. I would rather have a rock solid online rating, grant a refund, get my goods back, and move on.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Dude... You cant go gitfy... thats just gonna cause problems...
good call

thats why i payed the 3% for him to cover my ACE. but shoot earlier it looked like it was a done deal because paypal closed it without proper reason

West
08-27-2012, 11:11 PM
thats why i payed the 3% for him to cover my ACE. but shoot earlier it looked like it was a done deal because paypal closed it without proper reason

That 3% allows paypal to exist.
I have never had any issues with paypal they have saved my skin 3 times now.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:12 PM
Well, I just typed all the following paragraph out, but refreshed the page before I posted it, and wow. I never asked for you to gift it you liar, I said I was selling it to someone locally, and you asked me to sell it to you, I said if you cover the PayPal fees, I would sell it to you. I NEVER asked for it gifted. I also NEVER said the words "buyers remorse" to PayPal. I just talked to them, they said I never said buyers remorse, that's something I said in the thread a few pages back, that's probably where you got that stuck in you're head.

Here's what I typed out before I read those lies:

Well, I drank a beer, listened to my girl, and fine. I'll take back the amp.

I have perfect feedback here, and feel like I've done nothing wrong, you have a working amp that could "last a long long time".

I can see you're more upset about it than me, so fine.

I sold you a used, repaired amp, and for some reason, you're not happy with it.

You, in my opinion, went about this all wrong. Like I said in a previous post, if you would have contacted me (I've never not replied to any of your PMs in less than a few hours) and said you wanted a refund, you changed your mind, I would have taken it back in a heartbeat. Instead you make a thread with the topic clearly flaming me, you contact PayPal, your claim is denied, you call back and "argue your way into opening the claim back up". So clearly you're more upset than I am about this. So fine, I'll take the amp back, but do not admit I did anything wrong.

ace_800
08-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Cant get to page 3.....

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:13 PM
That 3% allows paypal to exist.
I have never had any issues with paypal they have saved my skin 3 times now.

well lets see what happens for me.

West
08-27-2012, 11:17 PM
well lets see what happens for me.

Did you go right to paypal or did you contact the seller?

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, I just typed all the following paragraph out, but refreshed the page before I posted it, and wow. I never asked for you to gift it you liar, I said I was selling it to someone locally, and you asked me to sell it to you, I said if you cover the PayPal fees, I would sell it to you. I NEVER asked for it gifted. I also NEVER said the words "buyers remorse" to PayPal. I just talked to them, they said I never said buyers remorse, that's something I said in the thread a few pages back, that's probably where you got that stuck in you're head.

Here's what I typed out before I read those lies:

Well, I drank a beer, listened to my girl, and fine. I'll take back the amp.

I have perfect feedback here, and feel like I've done nothing wrong, you have a working amp that could "last a long long time".

I can see you're more upset about it than me, so fine.

I sold you a used, repaired amp, and for some reason, you're not happy with it.

You, in my opinion, went about this all wrong. Like I said in a previous post, if you would have contacted me (I've never not replied to any of your PMs in less than a few hours) and said you wanted a refund, you changed your mind, I would have taken it back in a heartbeat. Instead you make a thread with the topic clearly flaming me, you contact PayPal, your claim is denied, you call back and "argue your way into opening the claim back up". So clearly you're more upset than I am about this. So fine, I'll take the amp back, but do not admit I did anything wrong.

I'm glad you are fixing this...but it is indeed sad that you do not understand the situation for what it is.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:18 PM

Right to PayPal and filed a claim, then started this thread. Never PM'd me. I had to contact him.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:19 PM
Right to PayPal and filed a claim, then started this thread. Never PM'd me. I had to contact him.

It should have been..

Paypal claim, then contact seller...then if things go south make a thread.

However, the actions of the OP are in no way wrong. He wanted this drug out in the open to ensure the truth is told. I can not find a fault with that really.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:20 PM
^ you are one high and mighty dude aren't you

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:21 PM

i went strait to paypal because the seller was not truthful to begin with and most scammer do things like this when they are confronted first
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/554908-dgaf-very-shady-person-2.html#post8138205

West
08-27-2012, 11:21 PM
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/JosephStankovich/disgust_by_corporalnobbs.jpg

Bad situation

Flex68
08-27-2012, 11:24 PM

Wow cancel ur card dgaf

Fukk me running! Srsly??!

Dunno if ur a nut-/butt-rider for dgaf, or if ur the type of seller who actually believes that buelshizz, but remind me never to buy from you!

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:30 PM
^ you are one high and mighty dude aren't you

Why, because I have a difference of opinion then you and you do not like it?

Or is it because I'm a vendor here and decided to post my opinion on the situation and after gathering facts it was not in your favor, and indeed you insist you are "shady" to deal with.

I'm sorry but you are flat out wrong in this situation and yet you fault the buyer for everything possible. I fail to see where he did anything "incorrect".

I'm sorry you fail to see what has transpired, but perhaps you will one day.

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 11:30 PM
Fukk me running! Srsly??!

Dunno if ur a nut-/butt-rider for dgaf, or if ur the type of seller who actually believes that buelshizz, but remind me never to buy from you!

Im just fanning the flames i think the op should just stfu and use the amp he shouldnt have bought the goddamm amp if it being repaired bothers him so fuqqing much

And dont buy from me i have seen you post i wouldnt want to sell to half you cry baby fuqqs

If any doubt check my feedback

There are just some things you have to eat when buying used

CAT MAN
08-27-2012, 11:33 PM
:popcorn:

pro-rabbit
Im just fanning the flames i think the op should just stfu and use the amp he shouldnt have bought the goddamm amp if it being repaired bothers him so fuqqing much

And dont buy from me i have seen you post i wouldnt want to sell to half you cry baby fuqqs

If any doubt check my feedback

This part may be some what true, but in this situation the seller with held information from the buyer. I fail to see how you could not see this. The fact the amp was repaired was not the issue at all.

dgaf
Why, because I have a difference of opinion then you and you do not like it?

Or is it because I'm a vendor here and decided to post my opinion on the situation and after gather facts it was not in your favor, and indeed you insist you are "shady" to deal with.

I'm sorry but you are flat out wrong in this situation and yet you fault the buyer for everything possible. I fail to see where he did anything "incorrect".

I'm sorry you fail to see what has transpired, but perhaps you will one day.

next you're gunna call me, "my son"

i'm so off this now, what was the original problem the buyer had? he bought a repaired amp?

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:36 PM
next you're gunna call me, "my son"

i'm so off this now, what was the original problem the buyer had? he bought a repaired amp?

The issue was what DBr told him and you even said he told you as you well. You chose which parts to pass on to the buyer and the buyer contacted DBr and was filled in on the rest. Also, the damage to the terminals and rca posts didn't help. I would think the OP could answer this question much better then anyone though. I'm just going off of what I read.

As for the "my son" part...naw, I'm not that old sorry.

Flex68
08-27-2012, 11:36 PM

"Repaired" is one thing; having a Seller hide facts about the repaired condition is quite another

Ah, so the only ones who u want should buy from u (or ur bud dgaf) are the ones who will eat a **** sammich, and keep their mouth shut about it?
Otherwise they are "cry baby fuqqs"

And that is whatever u decide it shud be, right? Otherwise you'll cancel the card and change the acc't?

Try to crawfish if u want to, now, but what u were posting was fukked up, Nutrider.

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 11:38 PM
This part may be some what true, but in this situation the seller with held information from the buyer. I fail to see how you could not see this. The fact the amp was repaired was not the issue at all.

I think the op since he is whining now should have asked everything about the amp in detail and phone seqzed chris from dbr before sending dgaf cash

Ive bought used amps where im like fuuuuu wtf is this but i bite my tongue because i didnt ask and i go back and look at the pix and realize i didnt notice it in the pix but it is there lol

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:40 PM
I think the op since he is whining now should have asked everything about the amp in detail and phone seqzed chris from dbr before sending dgaf cash

Ive bought used amps where im like fuuuuu wtf is this but i bite my tongue because i didnt ask and i go back and look at the pix and realize i didnt notice it in the pix but it is there lol

If there are damages in pics or info posted prior to the sale and the buyer just "skimmed over it", then yes..that is the buyers issue for sure. However, in this case the seller with held information on the actual condition of the amp. I'm pretty sure that was the basis for the issue at hand more then anything.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:41 PM
The issue was what DBr told him and you even said he told you as you well. You chose which parts to pass on to the buyer and the buyer contacted DBr and was filled in on the rest. Also, the damage to the terminals and rca posts didn't help. I would think the OP could answer this question much better then anyone though. I'm just going off of what I read.

right, so he bought a used, repaired amp, that works, and could "work for a long long time" but is upset that is was repaired, and could be a pain the repair in the future should a problem ever arise with it...

Flex68
08-27-2012, 11:42 PM
and could "work for a long long time"

Or it could not, and possibly be non-repairable .....info u withheld from him, apparently

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:43 PM
If there are damages in pics or info posted prior to the sale and the buyer just "skimmed over it", then yes..that is the buyers issue for sure. However, in this case the seller with held information on the actual condition of the amp. I'm pretty sure that was the basis for the issue at hand more then anything.

i never noticed the power inputs being bent downward 1º... it's a used amp, does that effect the performance, nope
i never noticed one of the rca inputs inside shield was messed up, it's a used amp, does it effect the performance, nope

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:44 PM

this is the PM sent to me regarding my WTB post.

dgaf
Swollen Member

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
21 Post(s)
ia 20.1
hey
I got an old model 20.1
it has a new power supply installed
was repaired by db-r
good condition, no major scratches or anything
275 shipped?

I did ask for a picture that i never got. but going off of his feedback i didnt push that issue because I thought he was a solid seller.

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:44 PM
it's not non-repairable, where did you get that from?

it works now, any amp you buy could mess up in the future, tread it right and it will treat you right

i could see if he got it and it crapped out in a couple days, fine, but it's a used repaired amp, db-r repaired it, it works great

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Try to crawfish if u want to, now, but what u were posting was fukked up, Nutrider.

Whatever you say b!tch made newb look at my feedback and yours look at my longevity on here and yours

Youre on here talking like a big boy wtf was your username before ?

Know your place and in all honesty if the kid just had buyers remorse over new info the repair guy told him im sure chris at dbr didnt repeat exactly what ue said to dgaf to the op

I mean the op hasnt even tried the amp i bet he is trying to get the amp and his money

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:45 PM
right, so he bought a used, repaired amp, that works, and could "work for a long long time" but is upset that is was repaired, and could be a pain the repair in the future should a problem ever arise with it...

There is the issue, as you with held that info from him. You did not tell him the true nature of the amplifiers condition.

I buy/sell amps all the time. I have a repair tech check out everything I get and anytime he gives me a heads up like that it is a warning not a mere comment for the sake of saying it. There is always a good reason why DBr or other amp techs would pass on what he said. It is because the amp is most likely going to have issues again and is simply to damaged to repair with in a cost that would suggest keeping the amp.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:47 PM
it's not non-repairable, where did you get that from?

it works now, any amp you buy could mess up in the future, tread it right and it will treat you right

i could see if he got it and it crapped out in a couple days, fine, but it's a used repaired amp, db-r repaired it, it works great

So you are now an amp tech? Not saying you are right or wrong on those parts..but you are speaking as if you know facts which if you send an amp off for repairs you are not qualified to say.

Your still missing the issue and trying to talk around it. The issue is you hid the amps true condition. That is the whole issue here. The terminals and RCA's are an extra issue that just compiled the situation further.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:49 PM
i never noticed the power inputs being bent downward 1º... it's a used amp, does that effect the performance, nope
i never noticed one of the rca inputs inside shield was messed up, it's a used amp, does it effect the performance, nope

well dbr noticed and im sure he let you know because that would have been shipping damage correct and dbr being a good company should of let you know that it was damaged in shipping correct? I could be wrong.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:50 PM
well dbr noticed and im sure he let you know because that would have been shipping damage correct and dbr being a good company should of let you know that it was damaged in shipping correct? I could be wrong.

Just a :fyi: if you didn't see he said he will take the amp back. Not sure on shipping and such,but I'm sure you two can figure that out rather easily.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Whatever you say b!tch made newb look at my feedback and yours look at my longevity on here and yours

Know your place and in all honesty if the kid just had buyers remorse over new info the repair guy told him im sure chris at dbr didnt repeat exactly what ue said to dgaf to the op

I mean the op hasnt even tried the amp i bet he is trying to get the amp and his money

go **** yourself I'm no ******* scammer! you piece of ****

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:51 PM
There is always a good reason why DBr or other amp techs would pass on what he said. It is because the amp is most likely going to have issues again and is simply to damaged to repair with in a cost that would suggest keeping the amp.

oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you inspected this amp...because db-r did, and he said it worked, and could work for a long long time, he never said anything about it not working soon or being prone to messing up again...

any amp COULD mess up... i bought a used sundown 3000 before, after 2 months it messed up, got it repaired, never had a problem again... to want a refund simply because a problem COULD arise is crazy

Flex68
08-27-2012, 11:52 PM

You got me on both counts....but what is the relevance? Ur posts on this issue make u look/sound like a retard

I am a big boy, lol. But no prior username

Is he a "kid?" And that "if" BS .... where the fukk is that coming from?

Haven't a clue about the intentions of the OP, just going by what I have read from him and the Seller. From that, it seems pretty clear there was a long way from "full disclosure" to the OP by the Seller.

And I am still unsure why u would post the inane comments putting u into such a bad light..... but I gots another shovel if u wanna keep digging.

stevew007
08-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Just a :fyi: if you didn't see he said he will take the amp back. Not sure on shipping and such,but I'm sure you two can figure that out rather easily.

i did. I will wait to see what he wants to do.

pro-rabbit
08-27-2012, 11:54 PM
oh, i'm sorry, i didn't realize you inspected this amp...because db-r did, and he said it worked, and could work for a long long time, he never said anything about it not working soon or being prone to messing up again...

any amp COULD mess up... i bought a used sundown 3000 before, after 2 months it messed up, got it repaired, never had a problem again... to want a refund simply because a problem COULD arise is crazy

There you go tossing that "could" word around more. The fact is db-r passed on information to you that should have been passed on to the buyer. You did not do so, thus making this situation what it is now. Also, you took my statement out of context trying to prove a point. If you would like to send it over this way I would be more then happy to check it out myself and pay out of my pocked to let our amp tech check it out and post his findings.

d77543020
08-27-2012, 11:55 PM

My antennas always goes up when someone says they want it gifted

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 11:58 PM
flex i think we trolled each other fuuuuuuuu

dgaf
08-27-2012, 11:58 PM

i NEVER asked for it gifted, that was a lie from the buyer

Flex68
08-27-2012, 11:59 PM
flex i think we trolled each other fuuuuuuuu

Its all good, lol.
Most entertaining thread in weeks!!

infamous_e46
08-27-2012, 11:59 PM
And I am still unsure why u would post the inane comments putting u into such a bad light..... but I gots another shovel if u wanna keep digging.

digging what im a grown man fukk this forum

stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:02 AM

i NEVER asked for it gifted, that was a lie from the buyer

dgaf is correct i should of went and reread the pm before posting. he only asked that i pay the fees

infamous_e46
08-28-2012, 12:10 AM
i would just run it and treat it right

stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:11 AM
There you go tossing that "could" word around more. The fact is db-r passed on information to you that should have been passed on to the buyer. You did not do so, thus making this situation what it is now. Also, you took my statement out of context trying to prove a point. If you would like to send it over this way I would be more then happy to check it out myself and pay out of my pocked to let our amp tech check it out and post his findings.

thanx for the offer but I only have till sept 6th at midnight to fax that info to paypal

Imtjnotu
08-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Op have u tried the amp....no then seriously try it when it breaks down then get ur money back...i seriously dkubt it will die in a week...dag u **** too

stevew007
08-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Op have u tried the amp....no then seriously try it when it breaks down then get ur money back...i seriously dkubt it will die in a week...dag u **** too

So you think it will be easier to get my money back if i cook the amp? That dont make sence to me at all

hispls
08-28-2012, 01:52 AM
TL DR, but if Db-R fixed an amp it's probably more solid than it was coming off the assembly line. I don't think he'd send out an amp fixed half arsed.

Mitch86
08-28-2012, 03:22 AM
What exactly would make an amp "unrepairable"? As long as the main board is intact, it can be repaired right? Sounds like the buyer doesn't trust dBr,s repair more than anything. You buy a repaired amp and receive a repaired amp... if it can fixed again oor not iss kind of irrelevant if you ask me. In theory, you could buy a brand new amp and it burn up beyond repair. I'm always straight forward about everything I sell, but I'm not sure I would have thought to pass on that the amp might not be repairable if it messed up again. Ah well, hopefuly y'all can get this worked out.. but honestly I don't think the seller was being "shady".

stevew007
08-28-2012, 03:39 AM
[QUOTE=Mitch86;8138519]What exactly would make an amp "unrepairable"? As long as the main board is intact, it can be repaired right? Sounds like the buyer doesn't trust dBr,s repair more than anything. You buy a repaired amp and receive a repaired amp... if it can fixed again oor not iss kind of irrelevant if you ask me. In theory, you could buy a brand new amp and it burn up beyond repair. I'm always straight forward about everything I sell, but I'm not sure I would have thought to pass on that the amp might not be repairable if it messed up again. Ah well, hopefuly y'all can get this worked out.. but honestly I don't think the seller was being "shady".[/QUOTE

Dbr toldmkenthat the amp had heen repqired so mamy times that when the power supply burns it burns the board with. So that make it un repairable.i have had 2 amps repaired by dbr and trust his work and what he tells me about an amp. I sent one amp to ARC and will never do that again. Yes the amp was repaired but we are way beyond that now.also seller forgot to mention the fact that the power and ground inputs and rca was damaged.

Mitch86
08-28-2012, 03:49 AM
I agree on the power/ground deal, that should have been mentioned... but to tell a buyer "oh yeah, if it burns up again, throw it away" I don't think that would be something I would say because I couldn't be certain tis indeed the case and that sounds pretty shady itself. Dgaf did offer to give you a refund and take the amp back..so that seems like the best way to resolve this whole thing. Good luck getting it sorted out.

lol1
08-28-2012, 08:12 AM
So.. To break this down we have-
A buyer who hasnt even hooked the amp up wanting a refund, due to some supposed information he got from an amp repair tech (also a buyer who has lied a few times in this thread in a sad attempt to make seller look shady)
A seller who didnt disclose everything the tech told him, either out of a desire to sell the item, OR he honestly didnt think it was worth mentioning.
pro-rabbit pretending he has some moral high ground, even though hes one of the biggest pieces of sh1t ive personally ever had to deal with on a professional level (dudes a liar, a poser, and his lack of communication is disgusting.. Im certainly not the only one who thinks so) i also lol at his pathetic "us, we" nonsense. Its him and his fukcing wife, out of their ****** rental house.. Theres no big team goin on here
Then we have the normal internet warriors seeing one side of the story and blowing things out of proportion, without all of (or even half of) the facts.
What a good ole time.

Seems to me dgaf offered to take the amp back.. Shouldnt that solve this nonsense?

madcad95
08-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Out of thanks and likes for the day so I will catchya tomorrow lol1 trollolol.

05fronty
08-28-2012, 09:04 AM

pro-rabbit
08-28-2012, 09:23 AM
A buyer who hasnt even hooked the amp up wanting a refund, due to some supposed information he got from an amp repair tech (also a buyer who has lied a few times in this thread in a sad attempt to make seller look shady)
A seller who didnt disclose everything the tech told him, either out of a desire to sell the item, OR he honestly didnt think it was worth mentioning.
pro-rabbit pretending he has some moral high ground, even though hes one of the biggest pieces of sh1t ive personally ever had to deal with on a professional level (dudes a liar, a poser, and his lack of communication is disgusting.. Im certainly not the only one who thinks so) i also lol at his pathetic "us, we" nonsense. Its him and his fukcing wife, out of their ****** rental house.. Theres no big team goin on here
Then we have the normal internet warriors seeing one side of the story and blowing things out of proportion, without all of (or even half of) the facts.
What a good ole time.

Seems to me dgaf offered to take the amp back.. Shouldnt that solve this nonsense?

I see you are still upset. I would be that upset to if you had to keep making new accounts to get around being banned. It is ok though, direct all your aggression at me I am 100% ok with that. Have great day bud.... Btw how is it being rich and working on kicker demo cars and such? I'm sure it is pretty amazing.

You and JC should hang out some time.

quackhead
08-28-2012, 09:48 AM
What a good ole time.

I LOL'ED at this. Sounds like a 13 year old with a major case of the redass.

CHEMMINS
08-28-2012, 10:10 AM
All I got out of this thread is this.

1. DGAF sent amp for repair.
2. Dbr said amp prolly won't be repairable next time.
3. DGAF goes.....oh crap, I am hard on equipment. Gonna sell this and get something else.
4. DGAF sells it knowing he may or may not get away with the sale.
5. OP finds out after payment how bad it could be.
6. OP wants refund.
7. DGAF knows the amp is potentially not gonna last....doesn't want it back.....tried to get PP closed.
8. OP gets PP reopened.
9. Forum rides DGAF's azz to make it right.
10. DGAF offers refund.
11. OP waiting to get PP to do reversal.
12. Forum stands by with popcorn to see outcome.

pro-rabbit
08-28-2012, 10:31 AM

3. DGAF goes.....oh crap, I am hard on equipment. Gonna sell this and get something else.
6. OP wants refund.
7. DGAF knows the amp is potentially not gonna last....doesn't want it back.....tried to get PP closed.
8. OP gets PP reopened.
10. DGAF offers refund.

You did forgot that DGAF did offer to take the amp back, outside of the paypal claim.

ace_800
08-28-2012, 10:50 AM

6. OP wants refund.
8. OP gets PP reopened.
10. DGAF offers refund.11. OP waiting to get PP to do reversal.

You did forgot that DGAF did offer to take the amp back, outside of the paypal claim.

No he got it.

infamous_e46
08-28-2012, 10:55 AM
My money is on dgaf being out cash and an amp or getting the amp back with more damage

pro-rabbit
08-28-2012, 10:58 AM
No he got it.

I missed #10 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10)

CAT MAN
08-28-2012, 11:12 AM
i dont see why everyone that gets a repaired amp freaks out as soon as they buy it lol......

pro-rabbit
08-28-2012, 11:14 AM
i dont see why everyone that gets a repaired amp freaks out as soon as they buy it lol......

You missed the whole point I see.

infamous_e46
08-28-2012, 11:15 AM

Has another deal ready was looking for any excuse to ask for refund

ace_800

Not the point of it got repaired. Its the additional damage that wasn't told to the buyer and then finding out that its on its last leg....possible and you won't be able to fix that leg ever again.

CAT MAN
You missed the whole point I see.

dude i skiped pages 3-8 so yes. i ust have :suicide:

Bettr n' Revrse
08-28-2012, 12:01 PM
stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:05 PM
My money is on dgaf being out cash and an amp or getting the amp back with more damage

why are you trying so hard to make me look bad?

stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:07 PM

6. OP wants refund.
8. OP gets PP reopened.
10. DGAF offers refund.

pretty much! oh there is also the fact of the bent +/- inputs and broken rca that was not disclosed to me either

Flex68
08-28-2012, 12:12 PM
why are you trying so hard to make me look bad?

Good question.... maybe since most others agree that the seller knowingly withheld potentially important information from you, he is just trying to balance the thread by playing "devil's advocate" and taking the side of the seller (?)

Or just trolling, lol

stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Has another deal ready was looking for any excuse to ask for refund

I made a WTB thread looking for a 20.1 because thats what i wanted.why the seller didnt post in my thread I dont know why.but im sure if you put some thought into it you could figure it out. do you see any other 20.1 on any forum or ebay or anywhere else for sale? no because I've looked for one I was even going to contact "the king of bass" to see if he had an extra that was until i seen all the videos and BS surrounding him about some install's.so i didnt even pursue that.

i still ask why are you trying to make me look bad?

stevew007
08-28-2012, 12:27 PM
here is a picture of the amp from the thread dgaf bought it from. if you look at the input side of the amp you can see the super long bolts coming through the end cap.well i was told those are holding the plastic covers on with a bunch of washers stacked up. so it just goes to show you that even the power and ground were bent a long time ago and not in shipping to my house or to dbr
and here is the thread http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/551203-broken-ia-20-1-cheap.html
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t61/RobertSpangler/Resampled_2012-07-12_20-15-08_686.jpg

CHEMMINS
08-28-2012, 03:55 PM
So.....yeah. I'm right.

OP if he wants to give ya the money back and pay for it to be shipped back to em....do it and close the claim.

DGAF, I would pay the man back his cash, and pay for the shipping back to you, cut your losses and sell it local to someone who can come back and beat your brains out if it fails right away.

OP as long as you haven't fukked with it.....get it back to the man after being paid. Close the claim. Let him keep his PP rating.

Close this bloody thread after this is all done.

infamous_e46
08-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Idk if i would want it back he already man handled it possibly seqzed it up