PDA

View Full Version : Which DVD HU to choose?

scottstoked
08-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Hi there . . . Iím considering a few different DVD/Bluetooth head units (my first), but am having a heck of a time deciding which one. My only real ďmust haveĒ is an external mic for Bluetooth and ability to display vids/Motion X GPS from my iphone (with the right cable). My choices are:

Jensen VM9225BT
Canít find any reviews or feedback on this unit anywhere. Price is right, love the SD card feature but looks a little dull. No idea if I can customize or play xvid/divx files.

Sony XAV 64BT
Got a deal on this one from Futureshop, but havenít opened it up yet. After ordering, I read a few reviews mentioning the touchscreen was laggy. Not sure if I can view Motion X GPS on the screen with the Sony AV USB cable. Canít customize background but good EQ.

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT
I like that it has front and rear USB. Screen size is a bit smaller, but unit gets great reviews. Touchscreen is fast and responsive and you can customize background. Iím pretty sure Motion X GPS will work on here with the Pioneer USB cable. Nice EQ!

JVC KW-AV60BT
Definitely works with Motion X. Front and rear USB. Robust player and good customizations.

Which would you guys go for? I tried to post links, but was denied since it's my first post here. Thanks!