PDA

View Full Version : sundown neo pro question

Below20hzonly
08-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Are these speakers any good SQ wise? im thinkin about grabin a pair but they are pretty cheap so im kind of iffy about the quality, what kind of speakers are these comparable too, if any? Also what kind of tweets do you think would pair good with them? thanks

itsblown
08-13-2012, 04:21 PM
They are a pro audio speaker and are made to get super loud off of low amounts of power. They weren't really designed for sound quality. How ever a good tweeter to use with them would be some kid of a super tweet like a Pyle pro. Other speakers the neo pros are comparable too would be ye crescendo m6's. A friend of mine is actually about to install 2 neo pro 6.5s as a part of a custom component set in his ride I'll get back to you on the soun of them after I get actual first hand listening experience

sundownz
08-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Most users report that they sound alot nicer than a typical PA type driver -- they are also designed to have much stronger mid-bass than a typical PA driver when used in a door.

Below20hzonly
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
alrite man sounds good thanks
They are a pro audio speaker and are made to get super loud off of low amounts of power. They weren't really designed for sound quality. How ever a good tweeter to use with them would be some kid of a super tweet like a Pyle pro. Other speakers the neo pros are comparable too would be ye crescendo m6's. A friend of mine is actually about to install 2 neo pro 6.5s as a part of a custom component set in his ride I'll get back to you on the soun of them after I get actual first hand listening experience

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

thanks
Most users report that they sound alot nicer than a typical PA type driver -- they are also designed to have much stronger mid-bass than a typical PA driver when used in a door.