PDA

View Full Version : Deal between assassin1840 and I

GAMEOVERCCA
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
assassin1840 has agreed to buy my mmats 3500.1 for $500 shipped, I agree to ship amp at the earliest possible time after payment has been made. Im confident in my deal with assassin1840 he seems like a great buyer/seller/trader

will update after deal is complete, thanks.

assassin1840
08-10-2012, 07:03 PM
i agree and money sent

GAMEOVERCCA
08-11-2012, 10:01 AM
money received, will ship monday

mazdakid
08-11-2012, 10:47 AM
This section is for feedback not the deals you make.

GAMEOVERCCA
08-13-2012, 09:32 PM
This section is for feedback not the deals you make.

awesome :laugh:

mazdakid
08-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Maybe you arent smart enough to figure that out, dont worry theres a few of you on here.

GAMEOVERCCA
08-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Maybe you arent smart enough to figure that out, dont worry theres a few of you on here.

so your the cool kid around here... lol :wow:

rebelfromva
08-14-2012, 11:35 AM
assassin1840 ;he is a good guy. Bought one of his amps just a while back. Why did you sell your other mmats amp though?

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 11:37 AM
so your the cool kid around here... lol :wow:

Thanks

I just know this is the feedback section, not the we made a deal section.

GAMEOVERCCA
08-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks

I just know this is the feedback section, not the we made a deal section.

the deal leads to feedback, find something better to do with your time..

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Makin money at work while postin

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
You post here after your deal goes good or bad, not to let us know you made a deal.

assassin1840
08-14-2012, 05:24 PM
You post here after your deal goes good or bad, not to let us know you made a deal.
your a moron. i have been using this section for many deals that are done on the side as well as other ppl. gtfo and bug someone esle

assassin1840
08-14-2012, 05:25 PM
assassin1840 ;he is a good guy. Bought one of his amps just a while back. Why did you sell your other mmats amp though?

sold it on ebay for a little more money then i bought this one for. quick flip lol. after thinking about it im just going to resell this and maybe get a dc 5k or something more powerful but i will see once i get my new build started. just waiting for my car to sell so i can start on it

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Dont get mad at me because youre a retard and one of the only members of thousands that doesnt know what this section is for.
Noob asses.

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol it even tells you what the feedback sections are for under the links.

Buyer/Seller Feedback
**We have a new rating system, iTrader, located here .**
Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller.

*Negative* Feedback
Please post feedback after each transaction, describing your experience dealing with the buyer/seller.

assassin1840
08-14-2012, 05:58 PM

Buyer/Seller Feedback

*Negative* Feedback
if ur doing a trade/sale that is not in the classifieds you make a buyer seller agreement on here u ******* retard.....

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Ya you and the other 3 members that dont know how to read.

assassin1840
08-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Ya you and the other 3 members that dont know how to read.you need to get a life..... go back to your boyfriend and **** some kok. there is plenty of ppl that make buyer seller agreements on there, maybe if u sold alot more u would know.....

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol ive been selling on the car audio forums since 99 *******

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Ive been here for 8 years.
Youve been here for 1 year.
Youve probably sold a lot more stuff here than me right?

centergod79
08-14-2012, 08:29 PM

Buyer/Seller Feedback

*Negative* Feedback

Who cares who sold more on the classifieds, obviously you understand how to do that. Although it seems to me we need a vocabulary lesson here. this section is used to the discretion of the buyer and seller after "each transaction". It's not an obligation to use this forum, but it's an option. They made a deal, they made a transaction amongst each other, so they decided to use this forum to post their transaction after they made one. If you go to the bank today and deposit a check, you made a transaction, the check may not clear for 3-5 business days, but when you deposit the check, that's a transaction, and when the bank clears the check, that's another transaction. So with that being said "as an analogy" the amp doesn't have to be at his door step for these 2 member to have made buyer/seller transactions, that just means the amp was delivered, which is another transaction. These 2 member have done nothing wrong using this forum like they did, it's to their discretion. So if you don't like what they are doing, don't transact yourself in it. GL Gameover and assassin1840

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 08:57 PM
thanks god

centergod79
08-14-2012, 09:07 PM
thanks god

I'm not God, but your welcome. Just figured I'd give my take on the situation, which is technically how it's worded, and what this section of the forum is for. Not only is it not your job to enforce the rules, to try and enforce them by badgering 2 members that have done nothing wrong is absurd.

mazdakid
08-14-2012, 09:08 PM
thanks god

MisterDeadeye
08-14-2012, 09:31 PM
thanks god

It mustn't feel good to have your troll attempt eventually turn into such garbage. Good game, but you should really try to be less stupid next time.

Gameover and assassin, both of you are knowledgeable, contributing members of this site, and you shouldn't even feel the need to respond to idiots like mazdababy who obviously spend most of their time here spewing **** out their mouths. Good luck in your deal.

jaeguerra909
08-15-2012, 06:15 AM
90% of this thread is bitching and moaning lol Mazda can shove his basket spinning coil rubber heating vc pos tc sounds garbage lms far up his *** lol if I'm still into car audio after 8 years I'm just gonna hang myself

mazdakid
08-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Lol i dont even have an lms. Ive been into car audio over half of my life. Why would you hang yourself after being into car audio for 8 years? Thats not right.

I try to help people out on this site too, but im kinda bipolar and yesterday wasnt a great day for me.

07denali
08-15-2012, 07:02 AM
If you go to the bank today and deposit a check, you made a transaction, the check may not clear for 3-5 business days, but when you deposit the check, that's a transaction, and when the bank clears the check, that's another transaction.

Just an FYI, when a check clears, that is not a transaction. The "collective" action of depositing a check then the check clearing on a later date is a "two-part" transaction but only one transaction. Things like interest, bank fees, debit card charges, deposits, withdrawals, etc. are transactions.

Just saying.

CAT MAN
08-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Ive been here for 8 years.
Youve been here for 1 year.
Youve probably sold a lot more stuff here than me right?
just to be a butthole.

i have double your feedback :fyi:

mazdakid
08-15-2012, 08:00 AM
I doubt it. I put enough names in my sig to not have to post a name and date for my for sale ads. I was selling stuff for 5 years on here before that became a rule.

CAT MAN
08-15-2012, 08:02 AM
I doubt it. I put enough names in my sig to not have to post a name and date for my for sale ads. I was selling stuff for 5 years on here before that became a rule.

you has no itrader :fyi:
i keed.

i stopped counting refs. just itrader. if i need some backup ill list it ;)

mazdakid
08-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Itrader crap is pretty new too.
Dont make me take you off my friends list lol

CAT MAN
08-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Itrader crap is pretty new too.
Dont make me take you off my friends list lol
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/478/Catsgotreal.jpg

mazdakid
08-15-2012, 08:16 AM
Just checked ***** my itrader is 6

CAT MAN
08-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Just checked ***** my itrader is 6told you lol

centergod79
08-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Just an FYI, when a check clears, that is not a transaction. The "collective" action of depositing a check then the check clearing on a later date is a "two-part" transaction but only one transaction. Things like interest, bank fees, debit card charges, deposits, withdrawals, etc. are transactions.

Just saying.

Look up the the meaning of the word "transaction" when a check clears that would be a transaction taking place. I have a BA in Business Law, I believe Business Math was Aces quite a few semesters ago.

Just Saying.

07denali
08-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Look up the the meaning of the word "transaction" when a check clears that would be a transaction taking place. I have a BA in Business Law, I believe Business Math was Aces quite a few semesters ago.

Just Saying.

And I have a BA in Finance and worked at a bank in college. Why don't you look up the word transaction and learn something new.

Just saying.

dbeez
08-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Post pics of said ba's

07denali
08-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Post pics of said ba's

It's hanging in my office and I am not working today. Will be happy to post it tomorrow if you really want to see it or answer any questions related to finance. Although that is not the subject at hand.

dbeez
08-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Mainly seeing who's bluffing

centergod79
08-15-2012, 03:08 PM
I have no need to bluff, How about we just deal with the subject on hand and solve it like this...
If no one would have bothered with the 2 members that were posting their deal on the thread, there would be nothing to argue about in the first place, being so many of you love to pick, and feel as if you're smarter or better than someone else. You make yourself look stupid, when you argue down a point that you're wrong about.
Also, I don't post anything on a public thread that contains any of my personal information (e.g. Name, Address, etc., etc.) Nor should anyone else.
Thirdly... Definition of TRANSACTION
a : something transacted; especially : an exchange or transfer of goods, services, or funds <electronic transactions> b plural : the often published record of the meeting of a society or association
a : an act, process, or instance of transacting b : a communicative action or activity involving two parties or things that reciprocally affect or influence each other
— trans·ac·tion·al adjective
See transaction defined for English-language learners »
See transaction defined for kids »
Examples of TRANSACTION

The entire transaction took place over the phone.
a record of your recent banking transactions (when a check clears on your account it would be a banking transaction, on your end it's a receiving of funds, when the bank that the check is drawn on pays your bank, that's a TRANSACTION amongst the 2 banks that involves you as a third party (the transfer of funds), you really shouldn't need a BA to figure this out)
the transaction of business over the phone

Please don't post quote me so I get a Notification, especially if you're saying dumb ****.