PDA

View Full Version : 3 Free 0GA Amp Kits up for grabs

cthedinger
08-09-2012, 03:25 PM
We have 2 Free 0GA Amp Kits up for grabs on our Facebook Page visit http://Facebook.com/AudioTechnix for more details!

Kits include:
17' Power
3' Ground
17' Blue RCA
17' Remote wire
20' Speaker Wire
ANL Fuse and Fuse Holder
Ring terminals, wire loom, zip ties, and other install accessories.

BONUS at the bottom!

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww253/cthedinger/August10th.jpg

Don't have a Facebook or want to better your chances of winning a kit?

We will be giving away a 3rd 0GA kit on the forums!

Now you may be asking yourself how you enter to win the 3rd kit? All you have to do is post in this thread why you think you should get a free 0GA kit.

Winner will be picked tomorrow night! All winners are responsible for shipping fees.

Loudmp5
08-09-2012, 03:28 PM
i think i should get the free ampn kit cause im the first to post

Below20hzonly
08-09-2012, 03:29 PM
i should get one too plz

Lowflyin
08-09-2012, 03:31 PM
I'd like an amp kit because I'm pretty hurt on cash now since I am just starting college. I planned on buying 2 SA15s with the money I get from selling my blown hdc318 and treo ssi. It will still be a while till I can afford a decent amp though.
Thanks

ItsAJeepThing
08-09-2012, 04:49 PM
I would love to try some of your wire!

cthedinger
08-09-2012, 10:11 PM
up

CAT MAN
08-09-2012, 10:13 PM
i deserve it because someone decided to make new deadener right at a huge show for me!@

gumby688
08-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I dont deserve the kit but my son does he is busting his *** this summer washing dishes in a hot *** kitchen just so he is able to pay for his own insurance,gas and such for the upcoming school year. I have helped him put together a small beginner first system for his first car, that he has to look at everyday while he jumps on his bycycle and rides to work because he isnt driving the car untill he has his own insurance(his decision didnt want to leach off me and mom) we have the equpiment ready to put in.We only need wiring and to build the enclosure.

redrider
08-09-2012, 10:19 PM
i think i should be the winner of the free amp kit since im getting ready to redo my wife's xterra. Free kit will help save me some pennies which I need since we are tight on cash with her being a full time grad student(neck deep in student loans lol). Her wiring definitely needs an upgrade all the way around since she is running small 4ga wire. I want her next system to have great electrical flow with no restrictions. Plus i like helping get the name of smaller companies out there when at car shows....would rock a sticker on the truck as well if I won.......

*fingers crossed*

pickup1
08-09-2012, 10:40 PM
It would replace the crappy 4ga.wire i have now and match my deadener!

R34P3R
08-09-2012, 11:04 PM
I deserve this amp kit because it will allow me to continue to expand upon my addiction. It will allow me to not only effectively destroy my hearing, but continue angering horrible drivers talking on cellphones, throwing parties in parking lots using only my vehicle, easily clearing snow from not only my vehicle, but from the windows of my house, slowly but effectively robbing my passengers of their pocket change, providing the best deep tissue back massage, starting conversations with attractive women at the gas station, reminding me I still have change in my cupholder for late night white castles, providing multiple chances to speak to local law enforcement, increasing the resale value of my vehicle, but only on craigslist, to provide the lulz when the teenager next to me at a stoplight thinks he can bump, to make everyone in my immediate family question my sanity due to an over-fascination with the lower octave, to allow me to continue to ever-search for that perfect song that will make me and my system complete, to be able to tell my girlfriend we can no longer go on dates because I will not allow her to pay for me and I've already spent my paycheck on audio, training me for the day when a 8.0 earthquake hits Kentucky and I am able to decipher what is going on in my rearview mirror, but most of all, allowing me to continue to enjoy my music. Oh and did I mention attractive women?

:yes:

whitedragon551
08-09-2012, 11:08 PM
I should get it because I am always bagging on you without using your products and secondly because I have an SUV that needs a system.

Serpent710
08-09-2012, 11:10 PM
I should get the kit cause im the one and only Serpent :up2somet:

Why So Cereal?
08-09-2012, 11:33 PM
I think I should get it because I'm black and giving it to anyone else will be deemed racism. :fyi:

CHEMMINS
08-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Wife + Touareg + New system + No wire = No Lovin.....

Wife + Touareg + New system + New wire + New deadener = Lotsa Lovin

Spooney
08-10-2012, 12:33 AM
I think I deserve this kit mostly because I am awesome. I don't buy into the facebook crap so I have zero chance of winning it there. I have already purchased and used AT products and recommend them to others and will continue to do so whether I receive this kit or not. I may not have the huge post count like some other members but I am always lurking on the forums and willing to offer my help or advice wherever its needed or useful. I love trying new products and am not one bit shy about sharing how awesome or terrible a product is. Not sure what else there really is to say. Is there a better choice than me ?.........maybe. Could you go wrong with me?......... Absolutely not!

Heel4lyfe
08-10-2012, 03:42 AM
I deserve the amp kit because of the amount of exposure you can get from it.. im not in the US currently and the audio scene is huge over here. would work great for the both of us

UnderFire
08-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Would be perfect for wiring our 51 ford show truck project, looking to be the first classic truck running a real system in our area.

murph
08-10-2012, 03:56 AM
I deserve it because I stopped watching the hub to type this post.

A sticker would be nice though...

BigSix
08-10-2012, 05:19 AM
I deserve it because I am in the process of building a system in my roommate's car...I will also be doing a build log here and would love to use your amp kit in this build because it is a budget build and nothing is cheaper in a budget build than free car audio....hahah....I would also do an unbias review as well if it would help....

E-Rock
08-10-2012, 05:42 AM
I'll be honest. I just want the free amp kit so I can flip it on the classifieds or CL for a quick buck. I also deleted my facebook so I can't enter there.

There's my reason.

goingdef
08-10-2012, 06:36 AM
I want it just because everyone else wants it..........at least I'm honest! That's Gotta count for something?

husker77
08-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I need it because I gave most of my 0awg wiring to my son for his install, now I will need some for my install. If I ever get a chance to do it.

disturbed471985
08-10-2012, 07:06 AM
I need it so I can flip it and get something I want/need... Plus I am being honest so that alone deserves it.

dbjunior
08-10-2012, 08:10 AM
I have a pair of subs and an amp just sitting waiting for wire. I hve also used plenty of other wires so I can write a nice review.

matt_bennett05
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
matt_bennett05 deserves this amp kit because it will allow him to continue to expand upon his addiction. It will allow hime to not only effectively destroy his hearing, but continue angering horrible drivers talking on cellphones, throwing parties in parking lots using only his vehicle, train horn, easily clearing dust from not only my vehicle, but from the windows of my house, slowly but effectively robbing his passengers of their pocket change, providing the best deep tissue back massage, starting conversations with attractive women at the gas station, reminding him he still have change in his cupholder or his drink is still full, for late night drunken dirt road adventures, providing multiple chances to speak to local law enforcement, "de"creasing the resale value of his vehicle, but only on craigslist, to provide the lulz when the teenager next to him at a stoplight thinks he can bump, to make everyone in his small 4 person immediate family question his sanity due to an over-fascination with the lower octave, to allow him to continue to ever-search for that perfect song that will make he and his system complete, to be able to ask his girlfried if she likes pancakes, then tell her it doesn't matter if she likes pancakes, training him for the day when a 8.0 earthquake hits kentucky and he is able to decipher what is going on in his rearview mirror, but most of all, allowing him to continue to enjoy my music. Oh and did i mention this was no ninja edit, i just really want him in this pot. :cool:

thanks!

cthedinger
08-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Winners will be chosen tonight!

R34P3R
08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Winners will be chosen tonight!

thanks!

I don't know, this guy was pretty compelling^

_dontaskwhy
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
i need it to upgrade my 4ga wires! an plus im a noob on here. help the noob out lol:cool:

psych0ticnemes1
08-10-2012, 02:50 PM
i need it to upgrade my 4ga wires! an plus im a noob on here. help the noob out lol:cool:

Haha, I need to upgrade my 4g too. Needz bigger pipez for deh ampz.

2ndroundko
08-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I want to do my first real build without mainstream bs, and whats a real build without real wire!

cthedinger
08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Winners will be announced around 10pm CST time!

rebelfromva
08-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Would love do do my big 3(Batt is in trunk so I ran out of 0) when I get the time to take out alt. Great stuff here guys and good luck to the winners.

JoshC
08-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I deserve it since i still havent gotten my big 3 done :3

Seriously though give it to me

R34P3R
08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Winners will be announced around 10pm CST time!

:crying:

CAT MAN
08-11-2012, 12:31 AM
its 1030 cst. i hope i win this. first time wining anything except a dollor on a dollor scratch ticket

jsluss17
08-11-2012, 12:36 AM
I think i should because i need to redo my whole power wire/ground wire in my car because the person who did it fucked it up badly and almost lit my car on fire.
here's a nice example of one thing he fucked up

http://i50.tinypic.com/xput4.jpg

also because i'm poor and can't afford a good wiring kit
edit: ugh too late

USAFMileHigh
08-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Need to replace the 4 guage Rockford wiring on my amp right now, and run the Big 3 in my car since the battery is all the way in the trunk which is a long run. I have heard mixed reviews about AT, so I'd like to see for myself without risk, and decide if they are the next company with a special place in my trunk <3

cthedinger
08-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Choosing winners now!

gumby688
08-11-2012, 02:09 AM
:::::drumroll:::::

cthedinger
08-11-2012, 02:30 AM
R34P3R is the CA.com Forum Winner!

Other winners
CACO Boomsday
CSCO talon

Facebook Winners
Nicholas Gough OFC 0ga Kit
Jason Kay CCA 0ga Kit

Email [email protected] to claim your winnings. Please remember that winners are responsible for shipping fees.

gumby688
08-11-2012, 02:37 AM
Yay the person with a system already gets it thats cool

CAT MAN
08-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Yay the person with a system already gets it thats coollol umad

mazdakid
08-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Yay the person with a system already gets it thats cool

It was a contest. You said your son already has a system too.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

lol umad

Dang i was gonna post the exact same thing.

gumby688
08-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Nah just hopin someone who didnt have wiring or had bad wiring got it. My son has a sysytem yes but no wiring or a box yet has equipment if you would have read the post I think that would have been pretty clear.

Why So Cereal?
08-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Racism

sleazebagger
08-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Hey Coleman,

Hook me up with the wire and another AT sticker for my new wall build.

Thanks much

Sims

Edit: Shiiiiiizzzzz I missed it.

I still need some good zero. enough to do two new runs in my sploder. I also need a HUGE AT sticker!

Thanks

mazdakid
08-11-2012, 10:01 AM
R34P3R is the CA.com Forum Winner!

Other winners
CACO Boomsday
CSCO talon
Facebook Winners
Nicholas Gough OFC 0ga Kit
Jason Kay CCA 0ga Kit

Email [email protected] to claim your winnings. Please remember that winners are responsible for shipping fees.

wooo thats what i get for not having a facebook

redrider
08-11-2012, 10:46 AM
i live in florida.... i demand a recount!

:laugh:

R34P3R
08-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I would like to go ahead and thank Coleman for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be able to scour my garage for some leftover Knu wire so I can toss a few comments on here. :imdama:

hispls
08-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I think I should get it because I'm black and giving it to anyone else will be deemed racism. :fyi:

Well played, Sir.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z152/UCLABruinKid/RaceCard1.jpg

matt_bennett05
08-12-2012, 08:05 PM
I would like to go ahead and thank Coleman for the opportunity and hopefully I'll be able to scour my garage for some leftover Knu wire so I can toss a few comments on here. :imdama:

I see what u did there, swiping my wires and stuff

jteske88
08-12-2012, 08:34 PM
i would like to recieve it since all i gots is walmart cheap stuff

redrider
08-12-2012, 08:54 PM
i would like to recieve it since all i gots is walmart cheap stuff

alittle late lol

bgowdy31
08-12-2012, 09:05 PM
i honestly dont have a big story to go with my post or nothing. not gonna say "I" just deserve it either. theres probly another user on here that needs it as much as i do. i just need to upgrade my power wire in my truck so i can help my electrical system. the wire i have now is shotty as hell so an upgrade would help but dont have the funds to drop on a wiring kit. ive been a fan of audio technix brand for a bit now. talked a friend in to buying AT soundedner. but if i won cool, if not thanks anyway, just keep up the good work.

thanks

bgowdy31
08-12-2012, 09:06 PM
oh well didnt realize it was over... but thanks anyway