PDA

View Full Version : Deal between myself and Plantinseeds

bmk6795
08-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Plantinseeds was selling a hifonics brz 1700 for 165 shipped, i paid him on July the 11th for the amp and now almost a month later i havent recieved an amp or a refund. Two days after receiving payment he tells me hes decided not to sell the amp just yet because hes getting new subs the next day so i say ok fine just send me a refund. It takes him a day to get back to me, and another day to send me the refund. The refund "didnt go through." So i wait a few days just to be sure its not going to go through and tell him about it. He then says he'll issue another refund. And of course that one didnt go through as well. So then he tells me hes ready to sell the amp and he'll just send it via usps. He supposedly sent it on July the 30th, and here i am 2 weeks later with no amp and no refund. He hasnt answered any of my texts or pms in a good 4 days. Pretty much sure im not getting anything but i just wanted to let people know to look out for him. If hes buying something from you get payment before shipping and dont buy anything at all from him.

SplAffair
08-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Hmm plantinseeds ;

av83
08-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Says he's online right now, too...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

In for the scammer thread of the week....

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 02:35 AM
Sent that amp WEEKS ago, sure it didn't get stolen of your front step?

EDIT: Off*

av83
08-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Sent that amp WEEKS ago, sure it didn't get stolen of your front step?

EDIT: Off*

The 30th was only 8 days ago, lol...

the727kid
08-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Tracking info does wonders..

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
The 30th was only 8 days ago, lol...

I don't know where he got the 30th from? Tracking info says it was sent on the 24th and USPS said it was delivered on August 2nd..

EDIT: and sorry I haven't been responding to your text messages, lost my phone while golfing a few days ago, still waiting to receive my new phone in the mail.

av83
08-07-2012, 02:47 AM
I don't know where he got the 30th from? Tracking info says it was sent on the 24th and USPS said it was delivered on August 2nd..

Well, then... post up the info and clear your name, sir.

bmk6795
08-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Yeah the 30th was a mistake, was the 24th, had my weeks mixed up, but i know for a fact it didnt get stolen because someone is at home 24/7 with a newborn baby so it couldnt have gotten stolen.

CAT MAN
08-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Says he's online right now, too...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

In for the scammer thread of the week....scammer threads once a week everyone is happy. even when i was involved it was amusing.

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Well, then... post up the info and clear your name, sir.

Okie dokie, gotta get up and look for the little green slip with the tracking # on it first haha. Love these kind of guys that assume they are getting scammed all the time.

T.I.K.
08-07-2012, 02:51 AM
The Front Porch Amp Snatcher strikes again.

http://jshinn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/corporate-theft-masked-thief.jpeg

CAT MAN
08-07-2012, 02:53 AM
The Front Porch Amp Snatcher strikes again.

when you be home again

av83
08-07-2012, 02:58 AM
scammer threads once a week everyone is happy. even when i was involved it was amusing.

Yes, they bring the lulz. Caraudio.... brought to you by http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/the_jerry_springer_show-show.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

the front porch amp snatcher strikes again.

bahahaha!

CAT MAN
08-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Yes, they bring the lulz. Caraudio.... brought to you by http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/the_jerry_springer_show-show.jpg

and

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh9DG7dy1FjfKY0HF7kTDm12vHx2fFr Oqg08Hk_Y955_0ovTtF

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S3PU9NHuLzU/TKpRymUfKeI/AAAAAAAAAAw/i7M8tjSzHoI/s1600/TheSteveWilkosShowMedium.jpg

av83
08-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Okie dokie, gotta get up and look for the little green slip with the tracking # on it first haha. Love these kind of guys that assume they are getting scammed all the time.

Just screenshot the info. If you did electronic tracking on it, all the info should be online.

cyn
08-07-2012, 03:08 AM
didn't he just say it was delieved now he has to find the tracking info? makes perfect sense to me

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 03:18 AM
didn't he just say it was delieved now he has to find the tracking info? makes perfect sense to me

Last time I checked the info was on the day it was delivered, which was the 2nd of August. I must've lost the tracking # amongst all the **** in my room, or discarded it. I don't if there is anyway to find the info online? USPS didn't send me an email about it just gave me a slip with the info on it when I sent the amp a couple weeks ago.

av83
08-07-2012, 03:21 AM
Last time I checked the info was on the day it was delivered, which was the 2nd of August. I must've lost the tracking # amongst all the **** in my room, or discarded it. I don't if there is anyway to find the info online? USPS didn't send me an email about it just gave me a slip with the info on it when I sent the amp a couple weeks ago.

It's all online. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

cyn
08-07-2012, 03:21 AM

go to usps.com goto the tracking section / click on the section to put the numbers in, it should be cached in if you put numbers in unless you wipe cache daily/weekly etc..

mazdakid
08-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Shouldnt the buyer have the delivery confirmation number? Seller probably sent it to him after he shipped the amp if he shipped it.

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 03:26 AM
go to usps.com goto the tracking section / click on the section to put the numbers in, it should be cached in if you put numbers in unless you wipe cache daily/weekly etc..

Clear my cache pretty often, don't know what else to do to prove my innocence unless I can find the info that USPS gave me :( Sorry bmk for this ****** situation, i've never had any problems with sending equipment out before and i wish i had an explanation for what went wrong this time...

mazdakid
08-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Seems like you have an excuse for everything. Hopefully buyer has the dc # or things arent looking too good for you plantin.

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Seems like you have an excuse for everything. Hopefully buyer has the dc # or things arent looking too good for you plantin.

All legitimate excuses though, but oh well guess ill just stick to local deals from now on. Too many factors can go wrong in trading/buying/selling online. Guess Im fucked, even if i sent the amp like i said..

cyn
08-07-2012, 03:36 AM
All legitimate excuses though, but oh well guess ill just stick to local deals from now on. Too many factors can go wrong in trading/buying/selling online. Guess Im fucked, even if i sent the amp like i said..

did you not send the tracking number to the buyer? that is always a first... second is always keep the tracking info on hand for this... not saying either way... just doesn't look good

mazdakid
08-07-2012, 03:37 AM
He said he didnt get the amp and you dont have proof you sent it, are you just going to forget about it?

You sold it to him a while ago and never gave a refund like he asked a few times. I wouldnt believe you either.

bmk6795
08-07-2012, 10:11 AM
No i did not receive a tracking number even after asking twice.

psych0ticnemes1
08-07-2012, 12:30 PM
You should be getting a full refund and the seller needs to get his sh1t together. If he didn't provide a tracking number, chances are it was never sent. No proof.

xSPLoder
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
call usps and get a tracking number for the buyer. provide them the information you know and they will figure it out.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Or buyer should call usps and track with any info he knows. then he can build up a case with paypal or whoever the payments went through

the727kid
08-07-2012, 01:06 PM
If you sent the buyer the tracking number then it should be in your sent PMs or sent e-mail. If it was sent via text of your missing phone, you can login to your account online and view your sent texts. Also USPS should provide that information if you give them a call, a 10 minute phone call is worth clearing your name.

Nothing wrong with selling online, just hold onto the tracking number until you make sure everything is fine.

I Like Waffle
08-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Gonna throw my 2 cents in here, seller is obviously scamming because he sent amp and "lost" tracking info. Right, give me a ******* break dude, if youre broke and cant refund him right now just admit to it, everyone cant have stacks in the bank like me and CAT MAN

matt_bennett05
08-07-2012, 01:28 PM

Guessing?

CAT MAN
08-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Gonna throw my 2 cents in here, seller is obviously scamming because he sent amp and "lost" tracking info. Right, give me a ******* break dude, if youre broke and cant refund him right now just admit to it, everyone cant have stacks in the bank like me and CAT MAN
i gave away my "scam" amp......dude is running it now saying how he stole it..

VWGolfMKVI
08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Its funny. I just did a transaction with Alahaster for my Obsidian 15. I provided him a tracking number, maintained communication with him the entire time thru PM. And when it was delivered (I tracked it daily), I contacted him yet again thru PM to make sure it got there undamaged.

You have every excuse to every answer, yet you have NO proof. Just admit you never sent the amp.

SourDeez
08-07-2012, 05:08 PM
This is looking bad.

two 2012 members doing a deal..

one has only posted here 7 times..

ggttylkpeacebai

mazdakid
08-07-2012, 05:14 PM
plantinseeds

plantinseeds
08-07-2012, 08:46 PM
He never asked me for the tracking info so I never gave it to him, I realize this was a dumb mistake on my part, still can not find the tracking number to save my life. I'll try my best to refund a portion of his payment since I didn't get any insurance on the amp aswell. Just trying to make things better BMK, this thread is really making me look like a bad guy which I am not. I know none of you guys believe me though

I Like Waffle
08-08-2012, 12:18 AM
call usps scammer and they can pull the tracking based on your address. Ive done it before

audiobaun
08-08-2012, 12:42 AM
call usps scammer and they can pull the tracking based on your address. Ive done it before

Sure can,with Date /Time/Amount/C.Card,or cash pmt/Address from/To,/weight/size of package,deminsions,and Counter personal,Employee #

SourDeez
08-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Sure can,with Date /Time/Amount/C.Card,or cash pmt/Address from/To,/weight/size of package,deminsions,and Counter personal,Employee #

or via satellite communication with GSM tower coallocation sensors, DNA forensic sampling and dog poop analysis.

mazdakid
08-09-2012, 01:11 AM
so did you call usps yet plantin?

sleazebagger
08-09-2012, 01:18 AM

This^

Is when the scammer POS doesn't respond anymore.

OP, Please provide all the sellers info to us so we can do what we do to scammers

SplAffair
08-09-2012, 01:24 AM
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ; plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;
plantinseeds ;

plantinseeds
08-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I'll refund his money as soon as I get it, I still stand by my story that I sent the amp, but I want to avoid being blacklisted so I can sell off all my equipment online.

sleazebagger
08-09-2012, 01:49 AM
I'll refund his money as soon as I get it, I still stand by my story that I sent the amp, but I want to avoid being blacklisted so I can sell off all my equipment online.

call usps G!

We all know your on some bullshit

Prove us wrong

plantinseeds
08-09-2012, 02:12 AM
call usps G!

We all know your on some bullshit

Prove us wrong

Didn't even see the above posts about calling USPS until now, i'll call them asap tomorrow to see if they can recover the tracking info.. the amp is probably long gone though

VisceralSound
08-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Just to toss this out there, I received a text from Plantinseeds on August 7th (which to my recall is 2 days ago now on forum time) I don't know WHEN he lost his phone exactly but I received a message wanting to buy his 100ah battery.
Reading the messages here about him saying he lost his phone, I sent him a text since we've met in person, he's texted me from the same number since August 7th today on August 9th

*I'm not on any sides here just throwing it out there*

Hope this gets resolved peacefully.

RangerDangerV2
08-09-2012, 02:48 AM
need me to kick this fvckers azz?? I live an hour away from him...

plantinseeds
08-09-2012, 02:56 AM

Come at me bro

RangerDangerV2
08-09-2012, 03:00 AM
if you straighten this out I wont have to. I highly doubt that you will last long if I do come at you. I know exactly where you live and exactly what you look like. so, come at me bro. straighten this out. if there is one thing that I hate the most it is scammers...

plantinseeds
08-09-2012, 03:06 AM
if you straighten this out I wont have to. I highly doubt that you will last long if I do come at you. I know exactly where you live and exactly what you look like. so, come at me bro. straighten this out. if there is one thing that I hate the most it is scammers...

I'm trying my best here, just gotta sell all my **** then i'll refund his money, just because i feel bad that he supposedly didn't receive the amp. Not because I am intimidated by anyone here haha.

I highly doubt you actually know where I live or what I look like though, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out if you are really out to get me though. ;)

RangerDangerV2
08-09-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.facebook.com/jack.plantin
thats you and i know people that live by you, and Im sure that the buyer would love to give me your address... make it right.

VisceralSound
08-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Ehh RangerDanger, I would say Jail time for threats isn't worth it.

RangerDangerV2
08-09-2012, 03:14 AM

I just plan on giving him a good old fashioned talkin to. ;)

SplAffair
08-09-2012, 03:21 AM
Hmm I hope this gets straightened out....

plantinseeds
08-09-2012, 03:21 AM
http://www.facebook.com/jack.plantin
thats you and i know people that live by you, and Im sure that the buyer would love to give me your address... make it right.

Got a modern day Sherlock Holmes here... told you, not hard at all.

I Like Waffle
08-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Dat ***** looks broke to me

mazdakid
08-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm trying my best here, just gotta sell all my **** then i'll refund his money, just because i feel bad that he supposedly didn't receive the amp. Not because I am intimidated by anyone here haha.

I highly doubt you actually know where I live or what I look like though, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out if you are really out to get me though. ;)

You should have refunded the first time you didnt send him the amp when he asked for it.

disturbed471985
08-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Got a modern day Sherlock Holmes here... told you, not hard at all.

Send me that DD-1. Yea, gonna need u to ship first.

Flex68
08-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Peeps get bant for questioning/insulting/embarrassing certain mods; peeps get bant for using the "N" word; peeps get bant for trolling outside the Dome... but scammers abound, and be like a Sticky.
Nice.

SourDeez
08-09-2012, 01:45 PM

Rochester is like triple further than a hour from Mora its more like 3 hours.

Its an hour from me though.

Nothing is illegal when you are 17

tat2bass
08-09-2012, 01:57 PM
I think rangerdanger and plantinseeds should go at it. But like women, the first one to rip out the others lone pube wins.

SplAffair
08-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I think rangerdanger and plantinseeds should go at it. But like women, the first one to rip out the others lone pube wins.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/cman18/Cat-Fight.gif

I Like Waffle
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
lololol

whitedragon551
08-12-2012, 12:45 PM
OP you should have asked for a refund right away and refused to have the amp shipped to you if it went that way in the first place.

Also Platinseeds, the OP shouldnt have to wait for a refund until you sell everything else. You should have never spent the money until you knew it made it ok and was verified in the condition you said it was.

Ill be watching this thread. Ive banned 3 scammers this week.

bmk6795
08-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Well the day i paid for it he was at work, and couldn't get it shipped that day which was understandable because it was a weekday. But he said it'd be shipped the morning after that. I sent him a few messages the next day before he replied and he said he couldn't get it shipped that day either, which was another weekday so i thought it reasonable. The day after that, however, he said he was not selling the amp because he was getting his subs that day and that he will refund me the money. So i agree and thought it was done at that. I kept in contact with him that day and ask him later that night if he refunded me the money yet, he says no because hes out of town and doesn't have internet out where he is. At this point I am starting to think its a scam but i hope for the best. The day after that at 11 or so eastern time he says hes refunded me my money so i say okay and call it a day at that. A few days go by and i keep checking my paypal history for the refund to show up and it doesn't. I send him a few texts before he responds and says that hes sorry the refund didn't go through and he'll try it again. Well he tries a second time and it still "didn't go through". So finally he says he got a new amp and says he'll just send the amp instead so i agree because I didn't have an amp at the time. And now here we are as i waited about two weeks for the amp to show up and it never did. I asked for tracking info twice, and never got it. He did respond after i asked for tracking info but never gave it to me.

SourDeez
08-13-2012, 02:25 AM
scammer

RAM_Designs
08-13-2012, 02:45 AM
Why hasn't plantinseeds called up the shipping company and gotten the tracking info yet? Very easy to do to clear his name, yet he's making no effort to do so...

RangerDangerV2
08-13-2012, 02:51 AM
scammer. what is it with these scammers lately....

SplAffair
08-13-2012, 03:18 AM
:ban:

SourDeez
08-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Why hasn't plantinseeds called up the shipping company and gotten the tracking info yet? Very easy to do to clear his name, yet he's making no effort to do so...

'cause hes a fuckin' thief

RangerDangerV2
08-13-2012, 01:11 PM
'cause hes a fuckin' thief
**** just got real.

quackhead
08-13-2012, 01:32 PM
and to think that in some cultures the penalty for theft, 1st offense, is bodily dismemberment....they cut off your hand.

I Like Waffle
08-14-2012, 02:40 AM
scammer

BoomBoxStereo
11-28-2012, 11:31 AM
plantinseeds ; if what i just read here is all true, you can call our potential deal about your SA12's off

SourDeez
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Well the day i paid for it he was at work, and couldn't get it shipped that day which was understandable because it was a weekday. But he said it'd be shipped the morning after that. I sent him a few messages the next day before he replied and he said he couldn't get it shipped that day either, which was another weekday so i thought it reasonable. The day after that, however, he said he was not selling the amp because he was getting his subs that day and that he will refund me the money. So i agree and thought it was done at that. I kept in contact with him that day and ask him later that night if he refunded me the money yet, he says no because hes out of town and doesn't have internet out where he is. At this point I am starting to think its a scam but i hope for the best. The day after that at 11 or so eastern time he says hes refunded me my money so i say okay and call it a day at that. A few days go by and i keep checking my paypal history for the refund to show up and it doesn't. I send him a few texts before he responds and says that hes sorry the refund didn't go through and he'll try it again. Well he tries a second time and it still "didn't go through". So finally he says he got a new amp and says he'll just send the amp instead so i agree because I didn't have an amp at the time. And now here we are as i waited about two weeks for the amp to show up and it never did. I asked for tracking info twice, and never got it. He did respond after i asked for tracking info but never gave it to me.

Anything ever happen with this

bmk6795
11-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Nah man, didn't expect it to, dejesu was talking to him about buying his sa 12s and i got a pm from dejesu saying the brz he was supposed to send me was in the pic with the sa's

whitedragon551
11-28-2012, 08:20 PM
dejesu ; post up the pick PlantinSeeds sent you with the SA subs.

whitedragon551
11-28-2012, 08:20 PM

cdc351jeferson
11-28-2012, 08:40 PM
what a loser dangerranger ; get in your truck and give him a talkin to old fashioned like

BoomBoxStereo
11-28-2012, 09:14 PM

i deleted the text message after i read this thread because i had no interest in pursuing the deal, but the amp was in the photo.

plantinseeds
12-01-2012, 06:28 PM
I got that amp a few weeks ago from a buddy for 100$, it's a completely different amp than the one I sent BMK months ago.

audiobaun
12-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I got that amp a few weeks ago from a buddy for 100$, it's a completely different amp than the one I sent BMK months ago.

It has been a couple days now..Have you made contact with the Services about the location of the amp?Whats the tracking # on the package even,and time/ date/and addressed too?Shouldnt be that hard to get that info..Im sure you drive around, not hard to get to a shipping location rather than using a phone.Any updates??Curious

Jes 42
12-01-2012, 06:56 PM
scammers should be hung upside down and beat with an old pos pyramid amp...scumbags!!!!

SourDeez
12-01-2012, 06:57 PM
It has been a couple days now..Have you made contact with the Services about the location of the amp?Whats the tracking # on the package even,and time/ date/and addressed too?Shouldnt be that hard to get that info..Im sure you drive around, not hard to get to a shipping location rather than using a phone.Any updates??Curious

Couple days? you mean 4 months

he never provided tracking to the guy

audiobaun
12-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Couple days? you mean 4 months

he never provided tracking to the guy

Right..I was being sarcastic:nutskick:

bmk6795
12-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah never got the tracking number from him and he never posted it on here after multiple people telling him too

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 01:27 AM
;)

av83
01-02-2013, 02:33 AM
;)

How are you not banned?

neo_styles
01-02-2013, 02:36 AM
denim ; pro-rabbit ;

plantinseeds
01-02-2013, 03:55 PM
How are you not banned?

Maybe because there is no proof that I ever scammed anyone...

Dtrom
01-02-2013, 04:23 PM
What a *** ^

Dtrom
01-02-2013, 04:24 PM

Lies and deception

bmk6795
01-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Lol i love how he keeps denying it, if you didn't scam me you would have went to the post office by now and found out where your **** went, what there is no proof of is you sending that amp

bmk6795
01-02-2013, 04:29 PM

Lol what a coincidence

Dtrom
01-02-2013, 04:34 PM
plantinseeds ;

Feggit

neo_styles
01-02-2013, 07:20 PM
BANNED. Justice is served. Thanks mods.

blobb454
01-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Bmk, I hope you contacted PayPal. At least have a report on this prick.