PDA

View Full Version : Need Box Designer...PP $$ Available!!!!

btdickey99
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
I need a box designer ASAP. LMK if interested, I have money available

dbeez
08-02-2012, 10:53 PM
what kind of box you need designed. for what vehicle subs and amp as well please

pro-rabbit
08-02-2012, 10:54 PM
One for under the seat. We have a design log(much like our build log) where you get placed in a line for design and I suppose we just getting get back to him with a response fast enough? Last I heard we forwarded us some more measurements and we were working on the design.....?? Not sure what happened..

Anyway,

Good luck bud, I'm sure you will get a design.

btdickey99
08-02-2012, 11:01 PM
One for under the seat. We have a design log(much like our build log) where you get placed in a line for design and I suppose we just getting get back to him with a response fast enough? Last I heard we forwarded us some more measurements and we were working on the design.....?? Not sure what happened..

Anyway,

Good luck bud, I'm sure you will get a design.

If you are working on it I will let you do it it... You didnt respond to my emails so I didnt know if you had started or what... LMK either way

pro-rabbit
08-02-2012, 11:03 PM
If you are working on it I will let you do it it... You didnt respond to my emails so I didnt know if you had started or what... LMK either way

I think the last email was talking about space/ports and locations. I'm not sure what transpired with the design though. I know I worked on it and so did Doug. I will check on it first thing in the morning for you though if you like and if you want we can push it through the process to get it done quicker for you.

btdickey99
08-02-2012, 11:05 PM
I think the last email was talking about space/ports and locations. I'm not sure what transpired with the design though. I know I worked on it and so did Doug. I will check on it first thing in the morning for you though if you like and if you want we can push it through the process to get it done quicker for you.
The morning is fine man... If you are this far I will let you'll finish. Thanks for getting back with me and you can PM me or email me your fee and pp addy

pro-rabbit
08-02-2012, 11:06 PM
The morning is fine man... If you are this far I will let you'll finish. Thanks for getting back with me and you can PM me or email me your fee and pp addy

I will get with you in the morning. I know we need to alter a few things about our process when we have multiple employees working on the same project.

btdickey99
08-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I will get with you in the morning. I know we need to alter a few things about our process when we have multiple employees working on the same project.

ok thanks again... will there be a cut sheet to go along with it?

And to everyone else thanks for the response but I no longer need someone.... thanks to all

pro-rabbit
08-02-2012, 11:31 PM
ok thanks again... will there be a cut sheet to go along with it?

And to everyone else thanks for the response but I no longer need someone.... thanks to all

Indeed, we send any and all information you need/request in order to get the enclosure built. If for any reason you decide to have us build the enclosure we discount the price of the design as well. We also have free and unlimited support for your enclosure build and any other questions you may have.