PDA

View Full Version : just getting started.... already having problems

ARFJUKE
07-27-2012, 01:17 PM
I am not sure what I am doing in trying to sell an item. I am including pictures, no links, cannot imagine what forbidden words I am using and ads keep getting rejected automatically....

Help please. I even paid for an upgraded membership.

xSPLoder
07-27-2012, 01:19 PM
are you posting it in the right section? with pics that display date and username as well?

ARFJUKE
07-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes, I have tried posting one amplifier and one subwoofer. The first picture I have set to load is one with username, site name and date on it. The posts are not getting "deleted by a moderator", they are generating a system rejection.
No links, no mention of other sites, nothing.

xSPLoder
07-27-2012, 01:26 PM
post this in the bugs and web page issues thread. one of the admins will see it and shed light on it then

shpatb
07-27-2012, 01:29 PM
I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can try to post links or something I've read before... I'm sure one of the mods can fix it for you.

ARFJUKE
07-27-2012, 01:30 PM
I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can try to post links or something I've read before... I'm sure one of the mods can fix it for you.

Thanks. I am not posting links... but I am sure I need more posts.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

post this in the bugs and web page issues thread. one of the admins will see it and shed light on it then

I will do that. I was looking for a place to post it "correctly" and did not see it.

Kangaroux
07-27-2012, 01:34 PM
Have you tried posting the thread without any pictures first? Cause if it's the pics that are messing you up you can PM me them and I can post them in the thread for you

ARFJUKE
07-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Have you tried posting the thread without any pictures first? Cause if it's the pics that are messing you up you can PM me them and I can post them in the thread for you
I appreciate the offer and I will give it a try.

ARFJUKE
07-27-2012, 01:49 PM
All good now.