View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Basic Cheap Kenwood KDC-108 Head Unit

eddie_93
07-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood KDC-108

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic
10/10 functioning
The head unit works great with no problems, I only had it installed for a few months in my gf's car before she sold it so it's in very good condition. Comes with all original packaging, owners manual, wiring harness, trim ring, and the cage.

If you would like to see my Ebay feedback my username is eddie_93katana.

Price:

$50 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Standard Shipping

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Joseph7195
07-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Great price on a headunit with aux inputs and subwoofer RCA's out. Someone that running a system that needs an upgrade to use an Ipod and add some subs will absolutely love this unit. But for others that don't know, this has an adjustable level for the subwoofer. This gives you more control over your system and allows you turn the bass down on the inside speakers (for increased clarity) and allow the subs to play the lower frequencies. GLWS OP!!!!

VanLan
07-22-2012, 11:03 PM
this sounds perfect for a budget install for a friend. pm'd.

eddie_93
07-23-2012, 12:49 AM
this sounds perfect for a budget install for a friend. pm'd.
Your inbox is full. Message me when you clear it and I will give you info.

VanLan
07-23-2012, 01:16 AM
inbox cleared