PDA

View Full Version : Catman did steal my funds, and lied

centergod79
07-19-2012, 09:41 AM
I told you all he had the funds I sent him the whole time. I received 3 emails from paypal today telling me the resolution has been decided in my favor, then received 2 more emails stating that the funds were not able to be recovered from CATMAN. When I told all of you this was going to happen, no one thought it was possible because paypal "is so safe." This man has scammed me, and here is the proof.

centergod79
07-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Message flagged
Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:24 AM
PayPal
Hello Eric Young,

An eCheck payment from Antonio Pasquariello was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.
eCheck details:

Amount: $220.00 USD
Transaction ID: 04H94527MS4317139
Sender: Antonio Pasquariello
Sender's email: [email protected]

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution of Your Case: #PP-001-883-474-424 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=PP-001-883-474-424)
THIS WAS THE FIRST EMAIL THEY SENT

Dear Eric Young,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $220.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Antonio Pasquariello
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 72L4465307374113B

Transaction Date: Jul 9, 2012
Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 3AS33056YD5691220
Case Number: PP-001-883-474-424

Lowflyin
07-19-2012, 09:45 AM
:popcorn:

centergod79
07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Then I received this email...
Hello Eric Young,

The refund sent by Antonio Pasquariello ([email protected]) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Antonio Pasquariello regarding this refund.

Refund details:

Transaction date: Jul 11, 2012

Thanks,

PayPal

disturbed471985
07-19-2012, 09:47 AM
:popcorn:

centergod79
07-19-2012, 09:51 AM
This is how safe paypal is right. If you buy from someone that's not honest, and if you look back through the last few threads that CATMAN started and start counting how many lies this man has told, you will see that he is not honest. If they have a casual everyday paypal account, and they load those funds on to a debit card that's not linked to their bank, or they don't have any funds on that card, they have no funds to freeze. This is why he chose the bank echeck option, so they wouldn't take the money off of his prepaid card, now I bet theirs no electronic money anywhere, they can't come take it out of his pocket.

wickedwitt
07-19-2012, 09:53 AM
they can't come take it out of his pocket.

I bet someone in close proximity to him could for you...

centergod79
07-19-2012, 09:54 AM
I really can't believe you guy's don't care about this, this is proof that your purchases aren't safe if you deal with a dis-honest person, if this happened to any one of you, what would you want done about it. Every one of you should care.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I bet someone in close proximity to him could for you...

Man I have family all over Roanoke, I'm just not that type.

disturbed471985
07-19-2012, 09:56 AM
I really can't believe you guy's don't care about this, this is proof that your purchases aren't safe if you deal with a dis-honest person, if this happened to any one of you, what would you want done about it. Every one of you should care.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I use USPS MO's sooo I dnt have this issue.. Feds dnt play games like PP..

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 09:59 AM

I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 09:59 AM
***** bro. I am going past him tomorrow and could crack a skull!

N/M I'm too nice of a person and kind of a sissy.
CAT MAN what's up?

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:01 AM
You're so rich and don't care about money either but yet you keep posting your tears about how you got ripped off $. You take the gamble and you get lucky or it flops. Leave him the negative feedback and stop crying in a new thread everyday

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 10:01 AM
What does his personality have to do with anything. He didn't do anything to warrant being scammed if that is what happened.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:03 AM
What does his personality have to do with anything. He didn't do anything to warrant being scammed if that is what happened.

a little thing called karma

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 10:04 AM
I'd be pissed too if it were me. It's a matter of principal and as I recall Tony started the other threads.

Falcons
07-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Big tiny catman a scammer, biggest surprise since bassin Buick!

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:07 AM
I'd be pissed too if it were me. It's a matter of principal and as I recall Tony started the other threads.

I'd be upset myself. But that is also why I nearly never buy anything that is not from a dealer or from the company. Because we all know there is a chance that will be taken and you just pray for the best. Dude talked a big bad game and look what happened. Crappy for him but karma slapped him up good

OmegaBunny
Did he do something to deserve to be ripped off...if that is what happened?

Being cocky and conceited doesn't warrant being scammed. Thats like saying Spider Monkey
deserves to get scammed

centergod79
I'm glad it happened to you. Because you are an a hole and being mr flashy big and bad came back to bite you in the a55

"flashy big and bad" only a moron would take anything I ever said as that. I said thing to explain why I would say things that I said. I told CATMAN that the money wasn't my concern when I initially asked him about the amp, then he said in the post that he knew he shouldn't of dealt with me because of the whole "money wasn't the issue" "that sound's like a scammer" I just stated facts, on why I wasn't involving myself with this over the money, it was to 1 defend my self when someone says something about me, and 2. let all of you know that your boy ain't right. If you're not a true concerned citizen of a fraudulent member, please don't post

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:09 AM
I'd be upset myself. But that is also why I nearly never buy anything that is not from a dealer or from the company. Because we all know there is a chance that will be taken and you just pray for the best. Dude talked a big bad game and look what happened. Crappy for him but karma slapped him up good

What game did I talk you ******* *******, get the **** off of my thread you ******* ******

mylows10
07-19-2012, 10:10 AM
This is why I don't sell or usually buy broken items. It just can turn out like this. It wasn't what I thought. Or it was too damaged or whatever

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Whatever happened if cat man did or did not rip him off, it was a gamble to make a purchase from him on used equipment. He can be generous enough to warn us about it but dude started poppin off at the mouth and now I personally don't feel bad for him like he wants us to be.

PHD - USA
07-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Seriously, STFU, let the man say his negative things about CATMAN which he has every right to do in this situation, and leave him the **** alone,. What ran up your skirt and into that salty vag of yours that you feel the need to do this ****? Who gives a **** if he flaunts his money or not.

Lowflyin
07-19-2012, 10:17 AM
^ exactly. If your the most arrogant SOB and you get scammed. You deserve your money back.

Falcons
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM
I like turtles RangerDanger;

Joseph7195
07-19-2012, 10:19 AM
You still need to buy a Vendor Membership, but I messaged some Mods to help take care of this. I hope you aren't out of your money very long. Nobody deserves to be scammed. Taking care of matters will help restore some faith in buying and selling at Ca.com. I repeat, nobody, no matter there attitude or beliefs or associations deserves to be scammed. I hope all this gets taken care of for you.

Exist_ential
07-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Whatever happened if cat man did or did not rip him off, it was a gamble to make a purchase from him on used equipment. He can be generous enough to warn us about it but dude started poppin off at the mouth and now I personally don't feel bad for him like he wants us to be.

This is the only thread I started you ******* idiot. I just defended myself in CATMAN's threads. This is the warning *******. Also, if buying on the classifieds is all about the gamble, then why even have it here, it's not like people don't sell thing at almost dealer cost on here, and you should have to have some type of dignity to sell used equipment. Just because someone uses something doesn't mean they should fry it and sell it on here, this site was created for people who buy car audio, and may need a little cash down the road, and sell their equipment that is still 100% working, if not sell it as not working. I never popped off at the mouth, idiot. I defended myself, you are a ******* retard, go play with your Car Tunes. By the way real original name, I've heard of a Car tunes in every city I go to.

Paulspikey
07-19-2012, 10:22 AM

You are a feg.

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Good Lord, has this turned into a fiasco or what? Dude got scammed, scammed got caught.... Dude deserves an amp or his money. I believe in karma too but even a douchebag deserves justice for being wronged. Not saying centergod is but if he is/was then he still doesn't deserve to be screwed. Maybe he seemed a little braggadocious in previous threads but THIS IS THE INTERNET its hard to convey emotion or context in written word unless you happen to be a best selling author.

Well said, and I'm not a douch, anyone who actually reads the threads CATMAN started, you'd see that all I did was responded to **** others were saying, as in defending myself

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:25 AM
You still need to buy a Vendor Membership, but I messaged some Mods to help take care of this. I hope you aren't out of your money very long. Nobody deserves to be scammed. Taking care of matters will help restore some faith in buying and selling at Ca.com. I repeat, nobody, no matter there attitude or beliefs or associations deserves to be scammed. I hope all this gets taken care of for you.

I am not a vendor, I only sell personal belongings, and I can buy what I want, and you show me one thing I've bought or sold even remotely as a vendor. You get your vendors license, just because you have a friend or yourself that got caught selling as a vendor without a vendors license, doesn't make me one. I would never be an internet vendor, are you kidding me.

Sleeklsc
07-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Wat a piece of ***** cat man turned into.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i441/sbcaprice305/popcorn_10000.jpg

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:28 AM
You are a feg.

Absolutly (well about the person he posted this about)

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:29 AM
this site was created for people who buy car audio

this is a forum for car audio enthusiasts this is not CACO

I never popped off at the mouth, idiot.
CENTERGOD79:I don't care about the $220, I'm rich.

that's just a small piece of the diarrhea that poured out of your keyboard

I defended myself, you are a ******* retard, go play with your Car Tunes. By the way real original name, I've heard of a Car tunes in every city I go to.

LOL, that hurt my feelings : (

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 10:29 AM
dun dun dunnnnnn

shpatb
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
:popcorn: I hope that fuckers car goes on fire from the amp shorting out.

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 10:32 AM
:popcorn: I hope that fuckers car goes on fire from the amp shorting out.

Think he sold that amp....again

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:35 AM
this is a forum for car audio enthusiasts this is not CACO

CENTERGOD79:I don't care about the $220, I'm rich.

that's just a small piece of the diarrhea that poured out of your keyboard

LOL, that hurt my feelings : (

So what if I am rich, what's that got to do with me letting the community know about what another member is doing. That was said because of what someone else said about me, as in a way to defend myself, when I was accused of scamming him. Dude you are a joke, and as you can see nobody is agreeing with you, so go find a pecker wood's thread to post on. And the Classifieds were you moron, not the entire site.

xSPLoder
I don't agree that you might have gotten ripped off. It blows and I get that. But the way you talk/text/type/act does not make me feel bad for you is all i'm saying. Like it or not. It's my opinion and you talkin all that crap about people are liars (with no warranted proof) and whatnot, it caught up to you with what happened. Karma

CAT MAN
first of all it was declined by my bank second of all i put it in my paypal and had it sent to him the second it was on there here is proof. now you are doing nothing but starting ***** you will not be able to finish because i have proof. amp has been sold and shipped to a worthy buyer.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/ericfu.png

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:37 AM
PS I dc if anybody agrees with me or not dude. I didn't say it to win a popularity contest

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:38 AM
And not only that, you are doing the same exact thing you were saying he did to you in the first place about bashing him. Ironic?

PHD - USA
07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
PS I dc if anybody agrees with me or not dude. I didn't say it to win a popularity contest

You said it to be a complete prick and because you have no self-worth?

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Seriously, STFU, let the man say his negative things about CATMAN which he has every right to do in this situation, and leave him the **** alone,. What ran up your skirt and into that salty vag of yours that you feel the need to do this ****? Who gives a **** if he flaunts his money or not.
get your facts straight remember there are two sides.

he has his money

Sleeklsc
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Everyone involved in this transaction needs to die.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 10:41 AM
LOL...that *****. centergod79 , dude, I have not been in favor or against either one of you..just commented on the facts here and there. I was hoping this was not going to go down like this. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your money back....I have no use for a straight up thief.

JayDubb757
Everyone involved in this transaction needs to die.

That's a little harsh.

xSPLoder

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeoD3EyMFJLay56XLUfbMw7bVcNgAhM _8BrM6LLcw-DruBaK-7

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM

LOL...that *****. centergod79 , dude, I have not been in favor or against either one of you..just commented on the facts here and there. I was hoping this was not going to go down like this. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get your money back....I have no use for a straight up thief.
he has still yet forgotten to mention he has his money. transfered it today .............

im such a scammer i actually gave his money back because i knew i made a mistake on shipping. now what are you going to do you have your money centergod79; ? say i sent nudes? lol.

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
yo center, why u no poast since catman showed receipt?

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:45 AM
yo center, why u no poast since catman showed receipt?because he knows he has the money he just wants to attempt to ruin my rep.

whitedragon551; MikeofTulsa; ramos; tommyk90;

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:46 AM

I knew he was from the get go, and that's why I said all that I did, even though some members thought I was popping off at the mouth. I probably would have settled this quietly, but CATMAN did all of this, then started those threads, and I just defended myself, and let everyone know the truth, and XPLouder, thinks I was popping off at the mouth, and I never was. Just stating facts

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:47 AM
I knew he was from the get go, and that's why I said all that I did, even though some members thought I was popping off at the mouth. I probably would have settled this quietly, but CATMAN did all of this, then started those threads, and I just defended myself, and let everyone know the truth, and XPLouder, thinks I was popping off at the mouth, and I never was. Just stating facts

and i finished it. all you are doing now is running your mouth for no reason. you have your money. i called paypal directly to put it on there while i was at work. yet again you cannot accept the fact i made it right.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
You said it to be a complete prick and because you have no self-worth?

Prick, yes. He also started saying I was a liar and ish a few threads ago that he had no warranted proof of and avoided providing anything to back his statements about me which i'm sure you didn't read and decided to jump on the bandwagon that he was talking crap about for people that defended cat man in the beginning without knowing the whole story. So how bout you STFU

OmegaBunny
MEh if its done and over with a mod needs to close the thread. I'm glad everything has been taken care of! Another day in paradise lol!

mylows10
Now who is scamming who You got your money close the thread and get on with your life shlt happens Get over it !!!!

JayDubb757
yo center, post a screenshot of your paypal from last 7 days if catmans lying.

Sleeklsc
07-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Centergod be statin' da facts brah's.

P.s. Please don't close this thread. I haven't even put a dent into this bag o popcorn.

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:50 AM
yo center, why u no poast since catman showed receipt?

Because I was waiting until I received proof, as in emails from paypal, I did state all of this then, but apparently it was hear say, I stated all of this no sooner I got off of the phone with paypal on sunday. He posted the proof he issued a refund, but if theirs no money in his bank, since he chose the bank option, theirs no money for paypal to retrieve, this is not hard to see, and @CATMAN, you know what you did, and you know why. I could care less about your rep, but I do care about you scamming me, or anyone else

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Because I was waiting until I received proof, as in emails from paypal, I did state all of this then, but apparently it was hear say, I stated all of this no sooner I got off of the phone with paypal on sunday. He posted the proof he issued a refund, but if theirs no money in his bank, since he chose the bank option, theirs no money for paypal to retrieve, this is not hard to see, and @CATMAN, you know what you did, and you know why. I could care less about your rep, but I do care about you scamming me, or anyone else
i didnt do anything but not ship an amp and give you a refund. how horrible am i............

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:52 AM
yo center, post a screenshot of your paypal from last 7 days if catmans lying.

First of all, I posted the emails from paypal at the start of this thread, unlike some, I don't start saying **** about someone with out proof, that's why I waited for the proof. But I'm not pasting my personal paypal screen up on a public forum, why so it can be hacked

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:53 AM
First of all, I posted the emails from paypal at the start of this thread, unlike some, I don't start saying **** about someone with out proof, that's why I waited for the proof. But I'm not pasting my personal paypal screen up on a public forum, why so it can be hacked

and here is your real coverup folks

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 10:54 AM

Tony posted his, I don't see anything on it that would give you any access to hack his account.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 10:54 AM

:bsflag:

centergod79
07-19-2012, 10:56 AM
Now who is scamming who You got your money close the thread and get on with your life shlt happens Get over it !!!!

Did you not read the start of the forum, they ruled in my favor, and gave me my refund, then they couldn't retrieve the funds. Their has to be funds to retrieve, the funds are in CATMAN's pocket, he has no electronic funds to be retrieved, read the emails I posted from paypal.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 10:56 AM
i didnt do anything but not ship an amp and give you a refund. how horrible am i............

LOL..you take his money, never sent the amp, showed pics of the amp mounted in your car after the fact, sold the amp to someone else just so you could pay him back at the last minute when PayPal informed him it was declined at your bank after you and your cronies swore up and down the money was in there and untouchable. You kept saying over and over the check just had to clear the bank and the man would get his money....You continually lied over and over about this whole deal at every angle.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Did you not read the start of the forum, they ruled in my favor, and gave me my refund, then they couldn't retrieve the funds. Their has to be funds to retrieve, the funds are in CATMAN's pocket, he has no electronic funds to be retrieved, read the emails I posted from paypal.

you blind?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

also they rule in your favor because i sent the refund. i knew i was in the wrong.

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 10:58 AM
I think whitedragon551 is still waiting for you to tell him the members that said Tony rips people off.

Lowflyin
Did you gety the money back centerjesus?

CAT MAN
LOL..you take his money, never sent the amp, showed pics of the amp mounted in your car after the fact, sold the amp to someone else just so you could pay him back at the last minute when PayPal informed him it was declined at your bank after you and your cronies swore up and down the money was in there and untouchable. You kept saying over and over the check just had to clear the bank and the man would get his money....You continually lied over and over about this whole deal at every angle.
the amp was mounted for proof of working. the refund was sent with my paycheck . amp has been gone for 2 days. no one lied he got his money. get your facts straight

RangerDangerV2
07-19-2012, 11:00 AM
I like turtles RangerDanger;

you rang??

centergod79
07-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Tony posted his, I don't see anything on it that would give you any access to hack his account.

Tony's paypal has nothing to lose, obviously, or I'd of got my refund. I have way too much others, and my info on my account screen to post to the public. I don't need you guys looking at my paypal screen, are you ******* kidding me, I posted the emails from them, if that's not enough proof for you, then there has to be something wrong with you.

Exist_ential
07-19-2012, 11:01 AM
In all honesty ur "rep" has already taken a hit Antonio. Nothing against you personally but what a fucked up situation, if only because it took this long to get him his money back. He never should have had to post the list of emails from pp saying the refund failed. It never should have failed in the first place.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Tony's paypal has nothing to lose, obviously, or I'd of got my refund. I have way too much others, and my info on my account screen to post to the public. I don't need you guys looking at my paypal screen, are you ******* kidding me, I posted the emails from them, if that's not enough proof for you, then there has to be something wrong with you.
are you still blind? you wont show it because you know you have it. the emails arent photos they are just written up how tdo i know you didnt edit them.

In all honesty ur "rep" has already taken a hit Antonio. Nothing against you personally but what a fucked up situation, if only because it took this long to get him his money back. He never should have had to post the list of emails from pp saying the refund failed. It never should have failed in the first place.
im not worried about it. i did the right thing. thats all i need.

mylows10
07-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Yes I read the whole thread all of your posts from PayPal and catmans too so looks like PayPal needs to look into this more or you finally got your cash and you sir are trying to
Pull a fast one in return. You say that PayPal can't retrieve the money. But the PayPal link Catman posted says you got your money today. So what's the deal

mylows10
07-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Clusterfvck

NoLoud4U
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
@CAT MAN... I need some deadner and CCF before payday. Can I please scam you for $150 for like two weeks? Please

shpatb
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
This is kinda sad, since this started I've bought two things off of here with no problems. You guys need to learn how to buy and sell ****, someone sends you money, you send them the amp, real hard.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Lol

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:09 AM
@CAT MAN... I need some deadner and CCF before payday. Can I please scam you for $150 for like two weeks? Please

if you want to hit me up 540 352 2498 i can get you hooked up.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
This is kinda sad, since this started I've bought two things off of here with no problems. You guys need to learn how to buy and sell ****, someone sends you money, you send them the amp, real hard.

ive bought/sold 20 online between here and caco/ your point? things on my end got mixed up. im glad they did. because i know what wouldhave happened had the amp actually been shipped.

centergod79
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
you blind?

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

also they rule in your favor because i sent the refund. i knew i was in the wrong.

OK, so that's why it took you so long to post on this thread, you had to go make your magic happen to make it right today. Well let's see, what if you didn't sell your amp, I'm fuqed right. Dude you are hilarious. You all seen the emails, if I get my money then I get it. But still doesn't change the fact of what he did. Anyone with sense can see what he did. If I was a little quiet susie, then I would have gotten ripped off, but since I came onto his threads and defended myself, all of a sudden I spoil his plans. Like I said this was never over the money, it was the principle. I'm going to close with this, you guy's seen the emails I got from paypal, and he just made it right real quick. He has no money in the bank, but yet chose bank option to buy him time, and when I got the refund rejected email from paypal and posted it on here, he fixed it real quick, then came on to the thread and acted like a saint. ***** Please, I'm done with y'all boy, he's funny

NoLoud4U
07-19-2012, 11:11 AM
if you want to hit me up 540 352 2498 i can get you hooked up.

Ill hit you up in a bit.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:13 AM
OK, so that's why it took you so long to post on this thread, you had to go make your magic happen to make it right today. Well let's see, what if you didn't sell your amp, I'm fuqed right. Dude you are hilarious. You all seen the emails, if I get my money then I get it. But still doesn't change the fact of what he did. Anyone with sense can see what he did. If I was a little quiet susie, then I would have gotten ripped off, but since I came onto his threads and defended myself, all of a sudden I spoil his plans. Like I said this was never over the money, it was the principle. I'm going to close with this, you guy's seen the emails I got from paypal, and he just made it right real quick. He has no money in the bank, but yet chose bank option to buy him time, and when I got the refund rejected email from paypal and posted it on here, he fixed it real quick, then came on to the thread and acted like a saint. ***** Please, I'm done with y'all boy, he's funnyill have you know the money was with you well before you woke up this morning or before the thread got started. just an fyi

0500 which is 5:00 am right when i took a break from work

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/ericfu2.png

centergod79
07-19-2012, 11:14 AM

Thank You

centergod79
07-19-2012, 11:18 AM
ill have you know the money was with you well before you woke up this morning or before the thread got started. just an fyi

0500 which is 5:00 am right when i took a break from work

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/ericfu2.png

You know what you did, let's see if I get the money, until it's in my bank, IDK what to expect, but regardless, you know what you did, funny how you're paying money back you said you never had in the first place. Post what you want, and @whitedragon if this man continues to do business like this, you're going to have your hands full with this guy, he's not right.

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Message flagged
Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:24 AM
PayPal
Hello Eric Young,

An eCheck payment from Antonio Pasquariello was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.
eCheck details:

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-001-883-474-424 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=PP-001-883-474-424)
THIS WAS THE FIRST EMAIL THEY SENT

Dear Eric Young,

favor.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

Transaction Details

Seller's Name: Antonio Pasquariello
Seller's Email: [email protected]
Seller's Transaction ID: 72L4465307374113B

Transaction Date: Jul 9, 2012
Transaction Amount: -$220.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 3AS33056YD5691220
Case Number: PP-001-883-474-424

favor.

Your first post say they recovered the $220.00 and would be credited to you within 5 days------What's your problem?

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Witch hunt!

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:22 AM
You know what you did, let's see if I get the money, until it's in my bank, IDK what to expect, but regardless, you know what you did, funny how you're paying money back you said you never had in the first place. Post what you want, and @whitedragon if this man continues to do business like this, you're going to have your hands full with this guy, he's not right.
i never said i didnt have it you ignorant tard. i said it was frozen which it was. i know exactly what i did. i made a mistake and sent your money back. all the issue is comin from you. and my business is not by any means in danger on this site. whitedragon has asked for proof multiple times from you you never showed it but i produced it. you ignore what you need to do and try to put the focus on me when the truth is you are the one pulling the fast one. not me . many of peopl ehave asked for you proof. you type words. no picture. no real phone calls (yes i know. tamera from paypal has discussed what REALLY happened.) ive done what i need to do you are still postin lies.

tat2bass
07-19-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm just waiting for someone to use all caps and start getting real gangsta with this ****. I'm ready to see it get real!!

Joseph7195
07-19-2012, 11:27 AM
MEh if its done and over with a mod needs to close the thread. I'm glad everything has been taken care of! Another day in paradise lol!

I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.

Dirtrider4eva
07-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Here's what I think.
I think centergod, you need to calm the **** down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

All in all, you both get the scam-hammer label to the forehead from me.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Here's what I think.
I think centergod, you need to calm the **** down. Just the way you type makes me think you're a 15 year old raging on the keyboard. Handle this a little better please. I wouldn't buy or sell to you personally from what I see. Yes you have a business yes you may have a high income, but that's me.
As for catman, I always thought you were straight. But now you're seeming sleazy. First off with the lying about shipping the amp and getting back, and no tracking, etc. makes me Leary. Additionally you're playing it off to casual for me to believe this guy got his money back. Anyone can send $220.00, but the recipient won't receive it if the bank can't retrieve it.

why wouldnt i be casual? the proof is right there. idk what more i could do. no reason for me to cause drama. eric is doing that for me. it has been sent or it wouldnt say completed. i had 302 in it this morning how 80 and some change where i paid him. it is retrieveable and it is on there. and he knows it thats why he wont post the picture. unless he has somoething else going on.

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Clean this mess up meow!!!

Paulspikey
07-19-2012, 11:34 AM
He doesnt want people to see the charge for ****** r Us on his statement lol.

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 11:36 AM
I am hooking your processor up as we speak! I got a lot of information for you too. It might be a little bit overwhelming, but I promise it will all make things SO much easier to use.

LOL awesome. I can't wait to receive it!

AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

NOW BOTH OF YOU GROW THE EFF UP AND GET THIS ISH TAKEN CARE OF!

quackhead
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Here's what I think.

I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM
I feel ya, but man, the buyer was very prompt in delivering his end of the bargain. The seller opened up 2 threads where the buyer was FORCED to defend himself from possible banning because he received a tip that the item MIGHT not have been as described. Which the proof of where the amp was repaired has still yet to be presented.
I do not see anything here I would have done different on the buyers behalf, aside from taking a little drive and personally introducing myself at the sellers front door, when I realized he scammed me for the money I sent.

what would you have done different if you were the buyer and was continuously forced to handle this on the forum to protect your buyer/seller feedback?

you must be short because the point of this whole ordeal has flown right over you

CHEMMINS
07-19-2012, 11:46 AM
All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 11:47 AM

AS for the issue at hand, last night I sold a sub to a guy, before transferring or spending the money in my pp account I checked to make sure everything was in place and ready to rock. I found that on my listing I had it listed as a D2 when it was actually a D4. You know what I did, I hit the guy up immediately, told him what happened, and issued a refund. No questions asked. I messed up and did not wait for him to respond. It wasn't his mistake it was mine.

what??? Now why didn't you start a thread about it??

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:47 AM
All I see is tht the funds became available after catman sold the amp again.....look at the timeline. $200 added on the 17th (presumably from the sale of the amp).

So in reality, centergod paid, cat man spent it, center tried to get it back, paypal ruled ok....tired to pull monies, not happening......cat man sells amp. Money goes into pp, cat man refunds because he knows he's pooched.

Plain and simple, the cash from a sale should be available until after the receiver gets the goods and confirms they are as per sale. Then go ahead and spend em.
no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.

CHEMMINS
07-19-2012, 11:48 AM
no the 200$ was from my boss for working 2 nights. the 170$ payment is the amp.

****...and I was so close.

Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
****...and I was so close.

Either way.....you spent it before the goods were delivered....correct?

incorrect it wasnt supposed to clear til the 27th i get paid the 20th in the amount of 500 i knew it would be there it wasnt o got an advance from the boss anyway for working nights(i knew i would) amp has been gone a few days. in fact he should get it today.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/ericfu3.png

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:53 AM
his funds were never spent because they were frozen. call paypal i can put you on 3 way with them. im not scared to tell the truth

CHEMMINS
07-19-2012, 11:54 AM
your boss pays you in PP?....lol.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:55 AM
your boss pays you in PP?....lol.
along with many others yes. i know alot of companies that give you an option to

quackhead
07-19-2012, 11:56 AM
you must be short because the point of this whole ordeal has flown right over you

I see it just fine...Do you? You brought this out here. IIRC, He contacted you in private and tried to get answers to questions about the item in question. When the buyer did not get the answers he sought, he tried to stop the deal. You, he and a Mod could have resloved this whole deal in private..and either done the deal or not.
If you cannot use PayPal responsibly, then you need to look to alternative methods of payment transactions for future reference. I would be an idiot to deal with you through PayPal and expect a timely shipment.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 11:58 AM
I see it just fine...Do you? You brought this out here. IIRC, He contacted you in private and tried to get answers to questions about the item in question. When the buyer did not get the answers he sought, he tried to stop the deal. You, he and a Mod could have resloved this whole deal in private..and either done the deal or not.
If you cannot use PayPal responsibly, then you need to look to alternative methods of payment transactions for future reference. I would be an idiot to deal with you through PayPal and expect a timely shipment.seans amp went next day. that was the first fvck up for shipping i had because of a family member whom is no longer trusted 468450115111410 is the tracking

Falcons
07-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Here is how I see it:

1.) never spend money before you realize the transaction is 100% complete and both buyer/ seller is happy
2.) make sure whatever your shipping is 100% as stated in the classified thread
3.) package up whatever your selling like its your job
4.) if there is a problem, handle it like men, don't scam, and ship back whatever falsely advertised item was given to you, and return the money that the buyer deserves back.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Here is how I see it:

1.) never spend money before you realize the transaction is 100% complete and both buyer/ seller is happydone
2.) make sure whatever your shipping is 100% as stated in the classified threaddone
3.) package up whatever your selling like its your job
4.) if there is a problem, handle it like men, don't scam, and ship back whatever falsely advertised item was given to you, and return the money that the buyer deserves back.done
1 prob thats it

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 12:03 PM
seans amp went next day. that was the first fvck up for shipping i had because of a family member whom is no longer trusted 468450115111410 is the tracking

see what you've done center, now catman doesn't trust his dad anymore.

Falcons
07-19-2012, 12:04 PM
In not sayin who is in the wrong here becaus if all 4 of those things I posted happened, both of you wouldn't be in this predicament. I'm all do trolling and being stupid on here because it's fun, but when it comes to business and money, it needs to be done professionally and in a timely manner.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:06 PM
In not sayin who is in the wrong here becaus if all 4 of those things I posted happened, both of you wouldn't be in this predicament. I'm all do trolling and being stupid on here because it's fun, but when it comes to business and money, it needs to be done professionally and in a timely manner.

wait a minute now he filed the claim the day it was supposed to be shipped and i toled him it was. so if it wasnt for my dad being lazy i would be out an amp and money :) im glad it worked out like it did. no matter how it looks. it was for the better.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 12:27 PM
wait a minute now he filed the claim the day it was supposed to be shipped and i toled him it was. so if it wasnt for my dad being lazy i would be out an amp and money :) im glad it worked out like it did. no matter how it looks. it was for the better.

So, what's up? was the amp a factory Refurb or a repair? How was it listed in your initial Classified ad?

matt_bennett05
07-19-2012, 12:27 PM
I blame @mylows10.... Just because he likes being banned and stuffs.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:28 PM
So, what's up? was the amp a factory Refurb or a repair? How was it listed in your initial Classified ad?

was a repair. i still have the kenon POS refurb in storage.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 12:30 PM
I blame @mylows10.... Just because he likes being banned and stuffs.

this sounds like a plan, lol

mylows10
07-19-2012, 12:34 PM
All I can say is wow

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 12:37 PM

what??? Now why didn't you start a thread about it??

I might if the buyers wants a resolution made public :)

quackhead
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
was a repair. i still have the kenon POS refurb in storage.

well, in the future, be sure and state specifically the work done on electronic equipment. There is a big assed difference between "Repair" and "Refurb". The buyer had every reason to open a dispute once he got wind of a possible "Repair"..
You should be ashamed for what took place in the first 2 pages of the first thread you started on this subject....everyone calling for a Ban and forcing the guy out like he was the bad guy or something.

it's **** shame.

tat2bass
07-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Do either of you by chance happen to work for Skar Audio?

CAT MAN
well, in the future, be sure and state specifically the work done on electronic equipment. There is a big assed difference between "Repair" and "Refurb". The buyer had every reason to open a dispute once he got wind of a possible "Repair"..
You should be ashamed for what took place in the first 2 pages of the first thread you started on this subject....everyone calling for a Ban and forcing the guy out like he was the bad guy or something.

it's **** shame.what i did was right. i was under the impression it was shipped when he filed the complaint. you would have dont the same thing.

quackhead
I might if the buyers wants a resolution made public :)

I am sure 2 grown men can resolve just about anything without introducing all the drama in this place

PHD - USA
07-19-2012, 12:44 PM
All I know is Jeremy won't be getting the speakers from me that he bought :up2somet:

BIGJEFF64
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM

wheres the fuckin like button for this post!!!!!

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 12:46 PM
All I know is Jeremy won't be getting the speakers from me that he bought :up2somet:

:( I was relying on them to give you some competition in SQL stock! I just get a 3sixty.2 off of Joseph to increase my SQ goodness :suave:

Falcons
07-19-2012, 12:46 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j405/falcons03079313/catmanscammer.jpg

BIGJEFF64
07-19-2012, 12:47 PM

again hit the like button

quackhead
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
what i did was right. i was under the impression it was shipped when he filed the complaint. you would have dont the same thing.

I might have stopped shipment, but I would have left the money in PayPal until the dispute was settled, if I did. If I felt there needed to be a third party involved, I might have contacted a Mod here and dealt with the situation in private.

It all comes down to ONE thing, you misrepresented the product being sold and he paid you too quick because YOU mis represented the product.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:49 PM

who scammed who? thats what i dont understand. he has his money and my REAL buyer has the amp. no one was scammed nor was there any attempt.

OmegaBunny
07-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Dang it I'm all out of likes so it looks like I'm handing out Thanks!

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I might have stopped shipment, but I would have left the money in PayPal until the dispute was settled, if I did. If I felt there needed to be a third party involved, I might have contacted a Mod here and dealt with the situation in private.

It all comes down to ONE thing, you misrepresented the product being sold and he paid you too quick because YOU mis represented the product.
hey retard his money was frozen. call paypal. my description was repaired by dbr. as it was.

Falcons
07-19-2012, 12:51 PM
who scammed who? thats what i dont understand. he has his money and my REAL buyer has the amp. no one was scammed nor was there any attempt.

i can make another one if you want me to.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:52 PM
i can make another one if you want me to.

i dont care about a pic its the bad info for nothing being spread. there is a reason HE has no proof and I do

tat2bass
07-19-2012, 12:52 PM

What da fuq? What a feg, wearing jean shorts. lame.

RangerDangerV2
07-19-2012, 12:53 PM
its on like donky kong up in this bish.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 12:55 PM
Cheap 2k that does rated then some

1. Product:

db drive pd 2000.1

2. Specs:

2k@ 1 obviously underrated will clamp monday
will also take pics of the blue light to show it works. i didnt think to do that. lol
3. Description/Condition:

was a refurb by DBR not kenon.
mech 10/10 cos 8/10(its been mounted.) @TaylorFade has experience along with @team th don
4. Price: :

250 shipped. obo
5. Pictures:

Good luck with your future sales.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/550921-cheap-2k-does-rated-then-some.html

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Cheap 2k that does rated then some

1. Product:

db drive pd 2000.1

2. Specs:

2k@ 1 obviously underrated will clamp monday
will also take pics of the blue light to show it works. i didnt think to do that. lol
3. Description/Condition:

was a refurb by DBR not kenon.
mech 10/10 cos 8/10(its been mounted.) @TaylorFade has experience along with @team th don
4. Price: :

250 shipped. obo
5. Pictures:

Good luck with your future sales.

you stoopid? refurb=rapair. dbr sales refurbed sundowns.

matt_bennett05
07-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Wholesale House sells refurbed Lanzar headunits. :fyi: (and to add, dafuqupwitdat?)

IonRL205
07-19-2012, 01:00 PM

Actually refurbished means any item that can't be sold as new, whether it was broken or not. If somebody bought an item, and returned it because they just didn't want it, it would still be considered refurbished.

If you brought a brand new TV from walmart, and just opened the box then returned it, it would be against the law to sell it as new and would have to be considered refurbished (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).

Falcons
07-19-2012, 01:01 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j405/falcons03079313/niceamps.jpg

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 01:02 PM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j405/falcons03079313/niceamps.jpg

i really miss that hairstyle

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:03 PM

You cannot assume everyone knows that. You said it was a refurb in the ad and say it was repaired here. If you had used the word repair in the ad, then a potential buyer would have saw the red flag and probably asked about it before the money transfer.

Refurb = yellow flag

Repaired = red flag

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Actually refurbished means any item that can't be sold as new, whether it was broken or not. If somebody bought an item, and returned it because they just didn't want it, it would still be considered refurbished.

If you brought a brand new TV from walmart, and just opened the box then returned it, it would be against the law to sell it as new and would have to be considered refurbished (although there is absolutely nothing wrong with it).

Refurbishment is the process of maintenance or major repair of an item, either aesthetically or mechanically.
Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if they are good-as-new (if, for example, the unit was returned for some reason unrelated to the product itself, such as the customer changing their mind about the color). Refurbished items may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.[citation needed] However, some refurbished goods are actually "rebranded" new products called newfurbs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbishment_(electronics)

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 01:04 PM
You cannot assume everyone knows that. You said it was a refurb in the ad and say it was repaired here. If you had used the word repair in the ad, then a potential buyer would have saw the red flag and probably asked about it before the money transfer.

Refurb = yellow flag

Repaired = red flag

you obviously havent been in spl long.

IonRL205
07-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Refurbishment is the process of maintenance or major repair of an item, either aesthetically or mechanically.
Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if they are good-as-new (if, for example, the unit was returned for some reason unrelated to the product itself, such as the customer changing their mind about the color). Refurbished items may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.[citation needed] However, some refurbished goods are actually "rebranded" new products called newfurbs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refurbishment_(electronics)

Keep reading

Refurbished products could possibly be the products which are returned by the customer within the return policy of the company which sold the product, without any defect with the product. Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged, labeled as a Refurbished Product

They do NOT have to be broken to be considered refurbished.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:06 PM

thank you.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 01:07 PM
how did we get on the refurb/repair anyway? it was clearly stated. my current buyer knew as well

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Keep reading

Refurbished products could possibly be the products which are returned by the customer within the return policy of the company which sold the product, without any defect with the product. Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged, labeled as a Refurbished Product

They do NOT have to be broken to be considered refurbished.

READ closer

matt_bennett05
07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I had a refurbed clam sandwich once. :naughty:

No, but I agree refurb can mean a peice of tape split on the package.

IonRL205
07-19-2012, 01:11 PM
READ closer

Still keep on reading

Refurbished electronics are products which have most often been returned to the manufacturer because it was unwanted or had some minor defect. The items are simply returned because most major retail superstores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products and there are those consumers that just simply take advantage of this liberal return policy. However, there is also a very good chance that the unit you receive may never have been used as it may have been a unit whose box was damaged or simply an overstock model that many retailers return to the manufacturers to make room for incoming models. When the electronic goods such as TVs, home theater systems, computers and other electronics have been returned in an undamaged and fully functional condition and although they are still in a brand new condition, due to legal reasons they cannot be marketed or sold as new. In such cases, where it is found to have a minor defect, the manufacturer rectifies this by replacing the defective component, or permanently repairing it

A refurbished product is NOT always a defective item.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Refurb can go either way. Pre-opened and not used or repaired. thats all im saying because you guys are trying to push in one direction of the meaning when in fact it means both. so technically, he was correct in how he used the term refurb

end of debate

IonRL205
07-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Refurb can go either way. Pre-opened and not used or repaired

end of debate

Which is what i said like 12 posts ago...

tat2bass
07-19-2012, 01:15 PM
This is how I have seen repair/refurb using a car as an example.

Refurb car- Has normal oil changes, maybe new gaskets, new spark plugs, a good cleaning, a nice polish
Repaired car- The engine blew out and was replaced, transmission went out and was replaced, was in an accident and had body work done

I would probably buy refurbed car amps, I will NOT buy repaired amps unless I personally knew the person who repaired it and the quality of their work

SourDeez
07-19-2012, 01:16 PM
cat man, cat man, does whatever a cat man does.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:17 PM
most places that sell refurb test and run through the equipment before resale which might be a better buy. they don't check every amp made that has been mass produced. repaired if it's warrantied wold be something i would jump on.

Shinju
07-19-2012, 01:18 PM
What a shitload of fuckballs

ge_off_me; mpowered325is;

pickup1
07-19-2012, 01:19 PM
11 pages later talking about refurbs?...really?

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged, labeled as a Refurbished Product

If it was a Sundown in question, meh....but it is not. The buyer got skittish after he sent the money and wanted proof of repairs made to the amp and by whom...no big deal..perfectly acceptable behavior.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 01:22 PM
If it was a Sundown in question, meh....but it is not. The buyer got skittish after he sent the money and wanted proof of repairs made to the amp and by whom...no big deal..perfectly acceptable behavior.

you are misinformed. again. he didnt ask for any reciept til the 2nd thread.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Which is what i said like 12 posts ago...

I originally posted the definition to add on to what you were saying to clarify for quakhead. Then you started pushing the one side about it so I was just trying to show it meant both. My bad.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:23 PM
11 pages later talking about refurbs?...really?

just out of boredom...no biggie

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:27 PM

tbh, the buyer should of asked all his questions and clear his doubts before the transfer happened. Would of avoided all of this. Anyone else notice OP has stayed quiet since proof was shown?

IonRL205
07-19-2012, 01:30 PM
I originally posted the definition to add on to what you were saying to clarify for quakhead. Then you started pushing the one side about it so I was just trying to show it meant both. My bad.

Its all good, thought you were just trying to say it only meant broken items lol.

Just really wanted to clarify Tony's statment refurb=repair is not a true statement.

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Its all good, thought you were just trying to say it only meant broken items lol.

:toast:

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:37 PM
tbh, the buyer should of asked all his questions and clear his doubts before the transfer happened. Would of avoided all of this. Anyone else notice OP has stayed quiet since proof was shown?
meh, -

that the one kenon refurb he bought blew and it wasn't worth the money to repair, so he bought someones burnt up one and sent that in to db-r and that was the one he was selling, know we have 2 problems 1. a burnt up amp sent in for repair is not a refurb, it's a repaired amp 2. why would it not be worth the money to repair an amp you already have, as opposed to getting another one and having it repaired.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/551076-mods-help-4.html

It wasn't until after the transfer he learned there were supposedly 2 of these amps in the sellers possession and evidently he was scared he wasn't getting the equipment he paid for

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 01:41 PM
meh, -

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/551076-mods-help-4.html

It wasn't until after the transfer he learned there were supposedly 2 of these amps in the sellers possession and evidently he was scared he wasn't getting the equipment he paid for

:beathors:

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:42 PM
:beathors:

yep

quackhead
07-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I just hope others who read these threads don't make the same mistakes on either end of a deal. Which if there are no consequences for being dishonest and completely FAILING every aspect of a deal, then I suspect this kind of behavior to actually grow here.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 01:56 PM
I just hope others who read these threads don't make the same mistakes on either end of a deal. Which if there are no consequences for being dishonest and completely FAILING every aspect of a deal, then I suspect this kind of behavior to actually grow here.

Coming from a guy with 0 rep and insignificant facts. **** happens. And you will find out soon enough

quackhead
07-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Coming from a guy with 0 rep and insignificant facts. **** happens. And you will find out soon enough

Don't threaten me. You brought this crap out here for public discussion, not me. ..LOL, buddy, obviously your idea of "insignificant facts" are very significant to others and their business decisions.

oh, ps...you don't need to worry one little bit about my Refs, you will never be on there anyways...you just worry about your own.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Don't threaten me. You brought this crap out here for public discussion, not me. ..LOL, buddy, obviously your idea of "insignificant facts" are very significant to others and their business decisions.

oh, ps...you don't need to worry one little bit about my Refs, you will never be on there anyways...you just worry about your own.
Threaten? Lol you truly are an idiot. Mylows is right. There is no reason for me toworry you guys go with the flow of drama til the truth comes out of who is really scamming. Has to be me as the scammer though since i made it right. Not the guy with no proof of anything.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Threaten? Lol you truly are an idiot. Mylows is right. There is no reason for me toworry you guys go with the flow of drama til the truth comes out of who is really scamming. Has to be me as the scammer though since i made it right. Not the guy with no proof of anything.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:16 PM
never lied told what was going on once i found out. refunded the money. and getting called a scammer. eric starts ***** when everything is straightened out. wont provide proof of anything. and he is the non shady one. what is the world coming to.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 02:22 PM

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

lol...*facepalm*....lol..the guy just got his money back today, well maybe a week from now..but anyways, you locked the money up and sold the amp to someone else in the meantime...and you are insinuating what? You cannot say he would have kept the amp, he never got it to begin with. What makes you think the buyer was scamming you?

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:24 PM
lol...*facepalm*....lol..the guy just got his money back today, well maybe a week from now..but anyways, you locked the money up and sold the amp to someone else in the meantime...and you are insinuating what? You cannot say he would have kept the amp, he never got it to begin with. What makes you think the buyer was scamming you?

the fact that after the amp was supposedly shipped he files a claim for no other reason than "i dont want it" there is ALOT more to this story that could come out if i need.

kushy_dreams
07-19-2012, 02:26 PM
why the **** is this thread still going?
quackhead ; get a ******* life and move on, you give too many fucks about business that 1. is not yours and 2. shouldn't have any fucks given about it anymore

SourDeez
07-19-2012, 02:28 PM
quackhead ; get a ******* life and move on, you give too many fucks about business that 1. is not yours and 2. shouldn't have any fucks given about it anymore

Where my 5 pack at *****

quackhead
07-19-2012, 02:30 PM

LOL..I totally agree...If there were 2 grown Men involved, these stupid threads would not even exist in public

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:31 PM
LOL..I totally agree...If there were 2 grown Men involved, these stupid threads would not even exist in public

you still dont have a clue. these threads exist to save azz, and problems. you obviously havent bought or sold ANYTHING online or you would keep your mouth shut and learn more

Imtjnotu
07-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Tony scamming again

xSPLoder
07-19-2012, 02:36 PM

Just give it a rest man. OP was calling me a liar and shiz unwarranted before which got me going on this thread and I still stopped a while ago. There is nothing for you to gain here bro

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Tony scamming again
tj acting like he knows something ... again

kushy_dreams
Where my 5 pack at *****

It's only a 3 pack now, come get in on this vape session

quackhead
you still dont have a clue. these threads exist to save azz, and problems. you obviously havent bought or sold ANYTHING online or you would keep your mouth shut and learn more

LOL..you are **** skippy about not being able to track my purchases online...and I have learned plenty about yours. If you did not want public discussion, you would have dealt with this like a Man.

quackhead
07-19-2012, 02:39 PM

puff, puff, pass...i'm outtie.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:39 PM
LOL..you are **** skippy about not being able to track my purchases online...and I have learned plenty about yours. If you did not want public discussion, you would have dealt with this like a Man.

i wanted it public. Just dont need the Bs of idiots like you.

SourDeez
07-19-2012, 02:41 PM

**** brraa you vaped 2 of my pillows already **** it just throw the other 3 p's in the tube and lets blast it into some BHO

btw what you know about that vape bong action, thats the only way mang straight fat vape rips out of a gong tube

nutxo
07-19-2012, 02:49 PM
paypalsucks.com

Theres a reason sites like this exist. There is truly no safe way to buy on the internet. USPS MO is the absolute safest but it does nothing to protect the buyer except allow for federal prosecution for mail fraud. That being said I have over 400 verified paypal transactions ( all for sales ) and only got burned once.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Iv e got well over 200 on pp no probs.

brandonloserkid
07-19-2012, 03:07 PM

Can I join the vape session? I haz volcano I bring.

brandonloserkid
07-19-2012, 03:09 PM
**** brraa you vaped 2 of my pillows already **** it just throw the other 3 p's in the tube and lets blast it into some BHO

btw what you know about that vape bong action, thats the only way mang straight fat vape rips out of a gong tube

I've got my VRipTech bowl (with heat gun adapter) in my Roor. yumyum

edit: Free posts, this thread is a ******* joke.

SourDeez
07-19-2012, 03:10 PM

Volcano is like the JL audio of vapes.

I know how kushy feels about volcanoes though.. I myself prefer the Silver Surfer with my bong attachement

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I've got my VRipTech bowl (with heat gun adapter) in my Roor. yumyum

edit: Free posts, this thread is a ******* joke.

Slick, bro, I've used a couple heat gun bowls before. Mine is a direct 18.8 glass on glass attachment.. I own 2 RooR's as well, a 4ft black label and a 1.5 green

Imtjnotu
07-19-2012, 03:24 PM
tony still scammin

rebelfromva
07-19-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm trying to figure out how yalls dumb @$$ threads get like 10+ pages before I can get an answer in my threads that's somewhat important.

mylows10
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
:beathors::beathors::beathors::beathors::beathors: :beathors::beathors::beathors:

quackhead
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
:repsthrs:

rebelfromva
07-19-2012, 04:10 PM
:slap:

brandonloserkid
07-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Volcano is like the JL audio of vapes.

I know how kushy feels about volcanoes though.. I myself prefer the Silver Surfer with my bong attachement

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Slick, bro, I've used a couple heat gun bowls before. Mine is a direct 18.8 glass on glass attachment.. I own 2 RooR's as well, a 4ft black label and a 1.5 green

Very nice! I ******* love my Roor. Best glass evar.

Never puffed on a silver surfer though (no homo ;) )

GAMEOVERCCA
07-19-2012, 04:35 PM
:repsthrs::wowflash::handclap::threadlk::spam:

bgowdy31
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
this thread does not help me any on me being scared to deal online....

infamous_e46
07-19-2012, 05:22 PM
just an fyi if u move transfer or spend monies from paypal and then send a refund it still has to come from the bank again and clear

Fiendstolemyamp
07-19-2012, 05:26 PM
lulz

shnitz
07-19-2012, 05:27 PM
You're so rich and don't care about money either but yet you keep posting your tears about how you got ripped off $. You take the gamble and you get lucky or it flops. Leave him the negative feedback and stop crying in a new thread everyday

I like how you're siding with a thief on this, yet your signature is all about boycotting Skar Audio for not being an upstanding company. The irony . . .

JayDubb757
07-19-2012, 05:38 PM
I like how you're siding with a thief on this, yet your signature is all about boycotting Skar Audio for not being an upstanding company. The irony . . .

One of the members that centergod said warned him that Tony was a thief has come foward.
So, what did Tony steal from you?

quackhead
07-19-2012, 05:56 PM
man, its like As The World Turns up in this mofo..

shnitz
07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
One of the members that centergod said warned him that Tony was a thief has come foward.
So, what did Tony steal from you?

OK, let me rephrase: I find it utterly hilarious and incredibly ironic that xSPLoder808 feels so vehemently about Skar Audio's business practices that he feels it necessary to warn others to boycott them. He does so by using large font, bold, AND underline to do so, yet when someone seemingly got money stolen from them, he felt as if the victim deserved it for some reason, because of how he feels about the guy. Whether or not Cat Man is a thief is outside the scope of the intention of my post. How can xSPLoder808 be angry at Skar Audio? I don't know about them or their business practices, but hypothetically if his statements are true, it could very well be that they have the same mentality towards their customers that xSPLoder808 has towards people that HE doesn't like for whatever reason. Therefore, if he feels that it is okay to wrong someone purely because of how you FEEL about them, I don't understand his need to disparage Skar Audio, since they are following his code of ethics to the "t."

murph
07-19-2012, 05:58 PM
I feel like you both should take a whole bottle of Tylenol PM and whoever falls asleep first you beat the **** out of.

Shinju
07-19-2012, 06:02 PM
ge_off_me;

rebelfromva
07-19-2012, 06:04 PM
I feel like you both should take a whole bottle of Tylenol PM and whoever falls asleep first you beat the **** out of.

Or a whole thing of triple c's whoever lives gets the refund

murph
07-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Reminds me of you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0&feature=related

kushy_dreams
07-19-2012, 06:15 PM

I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.

BHO is a whole nother level.....:boink: my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

I got the volc, bring something to pack it up!

whitedragon551
07-19-2012, 06:21 PM
I see no reason to do anything about this. The transaction shows that money was refunded from Tony and Centergod still has yet to provide any proof on his end not only from the last week of transactions from within paypal or by mentioning the 2 "Super Secret Awesome" members that "requested they be anonymous".

mylows10
07-19-2012, 06:26 PM
I see no reason to do anything about this. The transaction shows that money was refunded from Tony and Centergod still has yet to provide any proof on his end not only from the last week of transactions from within paypal or by mentioning the 2 "Super Secret Awesome" members that "requested they be anonymous".

And there it is there. Done. Finally

wenn_du_weinst
07-19-2012, 06:27 PM
All I know is I read Cartman every time I see thread title.

kushy_dreams
07-19-2012, 06:36 PM
All I know is I read Cartman every time I see thread title.

Same here

quackhead
07-19-2012, 06:57 PM
it do have a nice ring to it..or is that ringing in my ears?..I dunno.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wCGvosai8bg/0.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aH4Q4u-jJBU/Sd4ejOLMlkI/AAAAAAAAAUE/dLPjbajsWAY/s400/Cartman(4).jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/22850714.jpg

Bettr n' Revrse
07-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Flex68
07-19-2012, 09:36 PM
centergod79 ;

Come back and play, foo

Reading your idiotic **** makes me laugh

if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks?

word

a grown man calling names like a child and referring to yourself as a thousandair, I'm starting to wonder if you aren't about 17 at least that's about how your coming across!

Claims he is 33.... I again call BS on that

it's funny how all of yall are from VA, I think all of y'all are the same person

I was/am all of them

goingdef
07-20-2012, 01:02 AM
ok I read to page seven and back a page then my add acted up, was this resolved or is catman rolling around naked in a kiddie pool filled with 220.00 worth of choco milk and mushy cookies?

murph
07-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Resolved. Who said he wouldn't do it anyways.

goingdef
07-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Resolved. Who said he wouldn't do it anyways.

yea I guess the only difference would be name brand or store brand?

murph
07-20-2012, 01:08 AM
yea I guess the only difference would be name brand or store brand?

Homemade his dad would make them and forget to take them out of the oven.

goingdef
07-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Homemade his dad would make them and forget to take them out of the oven.

hope he don't catch a hard sharp one in the @ss!

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 07:54 AM
OK, let me rephrase: I find it utterly hilarious and incredibly ironic that xSPLoder808 feels so vehemently about Skar Audio's business practices that he feels it necessary to warn others to boycott them. He does so by using large font, bold, AND underline to do so, yet when someone seemingly got money stolen from them, he felt as if the victim deserved it for some reason, because of how he feels about the guy. Whether or not Cat Man is a thief is outside the scope of the intention of my post. How can xSPLoder808 be angry at Skar Audio? I don't know about them or their business practices, but hypothetically if his statements are true, it could very well be that they have the same mentality towards their customers that xSPLoder808 has towards people that HE doesn't like for whatever reason. Therefore, if he feels that it is okay to wrong someone purely because of how you FEEL about them, I don't understand his need to disparage Skar Audio, since they are following his code of ethics to the "t."

^^shnithead, **** on that^^

CAT MAN has great feedback besides from this one person that he had a single mess up in the many transactions that have been. Skar has had a long track record of foul BUSINESS practices. Funny part is, this selfcenteredgod also tried claiming someone else who is a established member was trying to scam him within the same week and he actually was not as well as calling out other members for being liars (which none of them were and he had no proof to warrant those claims plus he still manages to avoid answering). Keep pretending like you know something and STFU with your 20 posts. You jump on a bandwagon because you get fed 1/2 of a story when in reality you don't have the slightest clue about the whole aspect.

So let me make this easy for you in the best keyboard commando voice I can make, GTFO!

Thank you
-Me-

matt_bennett05
07-20-2012, 08:13 AM
I would be doing a vape bong, but its kind of hard to do that with a volc. Now when I used to have my og Vapor Brothers box with the whip, ohh man was it smooth when I ran it through my RooR (JL of the bong world haha) I wish I had Illadelph monies, but it all goes to car audio and kush packs.

BHO is a whole nother level.....:boink: my hippy friend brought some back from a festy, we smoked a few bowls with some on top then just stared at a blank tv screen for a good hour-hour and a half lmao

I do poor man's hash with rubbing alcohol and stems/trimmings lol it still gets the job done quite nicely without the dangers of bho

Jesus christ I only understood half of what you said.

/Done

Durango03
07-20-2012, 08:42 AM
tl;dr

Just curious as to if you @CATMAN have managed to get the oscope and meter in the mail. Still have about 2 weeks before its necessary, but wanted to shot a reminded. =)

shnitz
07-20-2012, 09:26 AM
^^shnithead, **** on that^^

CAT MAN has great feedback besides from this one person that he had a single mess up in the many transactions that have been. Skar has had a long track record of foul BUSINESS practices. Funny part is, this selfcenteredgod also tried claiming someone else who is a established member was trying to scam him within the same week and he actually was not as well as calling out other members for being liars (which none of them were and he had no proof to warrant those claims plus he still manages to avoid answering). Keep pretending like you know something and STFU with your 20 posts. You jump on a bandwagon because you get fed 1/2 of a story when in reality you don't have the slightest clue about the whole aspect.

So let me make this easy for you in the best keyboard commando voice I can make, GTFO!

Thank you
-Me-

I'm talking about when you thought the OP got cheated, and you were claiming that because of the way that you felt about him, or because of comments that he made, that he somehow deserved to get scammed. I've now read through the Skar Audio thread, and I do think that they are shady, but again, I don't understand how you can denounce them in your signature while being in a thread telling someone:

You need to read more carefully, because you missed where I said, "Whether or not Cat Man is a thief is outside the scope of the intention of my post." From your beginning posts, you didn't seem to know who was in the right, you thought that the OP got scammed, and you were happy about it. Yet you rail against Skar. When in fact, their mindset and yours are actually two sides of the same coin. Heck, your behavior and outlook is so close that you're a SINGLE side of the same coin with Skar, haha!

CAT MAN
07-20-2012, 09:39 AM
tl;dr

Just curious as to if you @CATMAN have managed to get the oscope and meter in the mail. Still have about 2 weeks before its necessary, but wanted to shot a reminded. =)

it should be at your house waiting on you right now. ask your wife next time you get to make one of those long calls home. semper fi

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Pg. 2

I don't agree that you might have gotten ripped off. It blows and I get that. But the way you talk/text/type/act does not make me feel bad for you is all i'm saying. Like it or not. It's my opinion and you talkin all that crap about people are liars (with no warranted proof) and whatnot, it caught up to you with what happened. Karma

Maybe you should read more carefully. Don't jump in here like you know **** while leaving bits and pieces out. I am glad selfcenteredgod is going through this because he is a dbag. I don't feel bad for him one bit and it's even funnier that he has stayed mum since CAT MAN showed his proof. Then billy bad a55 you comes out of the woodwork like you mean something here. News flash, I didn't even write up the thing in my sig about Skar MORON! But Skar is a full fledged business that has ripped off, lied, deceived and misled customers. This was a simple mistake made that got blown out of proportion. Does Tony run a business? NO. But I am glad that it did happen because it's pretty obvious that it put the buyer in their place with his attitude.

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 10:06 AM

On another note too, where did I ever say that I was happy that he was scammed? Read carefully. I said I was glad this happened to him, not that he got "scammed".

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDk91aofZ5hZdT0FYLh2-3D18-AH-AsQJsW940WrZX8319aNDwVg

shnitz
07-20-2012, 10:16 AM
On another note too, where did I ever say that I was happy that he was scammed? Read carefully. I said I was glad this happened to him, not that he got "scammed".

So how do you know that Skar's customers didn't deserve it too? Heck, I should change my signature to promote Skar Audio, since apparently having to go through poor customer service is apparently dependent on the individual. Some deserve to, and some don't. Who are YOU to make that call of who deserves it? Just as easily as you say that you're glad that this happened to the OP, I can say that I'm glad that Skar's customers got what they deserved as well.

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 10:21 AM
So how do you know that Skar's customers didn't deserve it too? Heck, I should change my signature to promote Skar Audio, since apparently having to go through poor customer service is apparently dependent on the individual. Some deserve to, and some don't. Who are YOU to make that call of who deserves it? Just as easily as you say that you're glad that this happened to the OP, I can say that I'm glad that Skar's customers got what they deserved as well.

Go for it chomo. You mean to tell me that innocent people who only bought the product with no prior history of speaking with the company or owner would deserve to get ripped off? So if you were to come across a website that was selling Skar stuff and decided to buy a product from that site with no direct contact to anybody within the actual company of Skar and something happened, you deserved to get scammed? Dumb a55. Again you failed to read where I said it was my opinion which I have a right to have whether you like it or not. So get off my deek and ride someone elses

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Not to mention that any legitimate BUSINESS is ran to assist all customers the same no matter the situation. That is just good business practices. You cannot compare a full fledged business to a personal transaction. You sir are a dumb a55 and just need to shut your **** hole

kramer_212
07-20-2012, 10:42 AM
america.

xSPLoder
07-20-2012, 10:46 AM
america.

:thumbupw:

mazdakid
07-20-2012, 10:54 AM
I saved 22 dollars on my car insurance last month.

quackhead
07-20-2012, 10:56 AM
I saved 22 dollars on my car insurance last month.

oh yeah, well I woke up at a Howard Johnsons this morning.

kushy_dreams
07-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Jesus christ I only understood half of what you said.

/Done

get on my level

SourDeez
07-20-2012, 12:22 PM

**** yea.. It IS possible sometimes to do vape bongs with bag vapes, they do have adaptors out there but its just not the same, might as well just do it normal.

yea.. i get bho on the reg.. i have a special oil dome for my bong that I use.. straight oil dabs all day. Actually not all day because I wouldn't get **** accomplished

matt_bennett05
07-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Murica!

fixed.

kushy_dreams
07-20-2012, 12:27 PM
**** yea.. It IS possible sometimes to do vape bongs with bag vapes, they do have adaptors out there but its just not the same, might as well just do it normal.

yea.. i get bho on the reg.. i have a special oil dome for my bong that I use.. straight oil dabs all day. Actually not all day because I wouldn't get **** accomplished

Im jelly

JayDubb757
07-20-2012, 03:00 PM

Fvck all them gadgets, just give me a blunt or a paper.

kushy_dreams
07-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Fvck all them gadgets, just give me a blunt or a paper.

its all about the efficiency, blunts/papers get you approx 28% of available thc, bongs will get you about 75-80% available thc and vapes get you 92% of available thc

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/l865sz/manswers-which-method-of-smoking-weed-can-get-a-dude-the-highest

JoshC
07-20-2012, 03:19 PM
its all about the efficiency, blunts/papers get you approx 28% of available thc, bongs will get you about 75-80% available thc and vapes get you 92% of available thc

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/l865sz/manswers-which-method-of-smoking-weed-can-get-a-dude-the-highest

I made some honey oil recently with one of the honey oil makers of ebay. Its litterally the stickyest stuff ive ever touched in my entire life, you have to throw out the tools you use and ltterally bake somthing in the dish you use to get all the resent off.

I only got like .2-.25 from about 6 grams that i ran threw it. But the stuff gets u retarded head highs for hours, like two rips out of an oil burner and ure done lol considering gettting a birdhouse bowl so i can hit it from the Phx

brandonloserkid
07-20-2012, 09:10 PM
I made some honey oil recently with one of the honey oil makers of ebay. Its litterally the stickyest stuff ive ever touched in my entire life, you have to throw out the tools you use and ltterally bake somthing in the dish you use to get all the resent off.

I only got like .2-.25 from about 6 grams that i ran threw it. But the stuff gets u retarded head highs for hours, like two rips out of an oil burner and ure done lol considering gettting a birdhouse bowl so i can hit it from the Phx

Yeah. BHO is ******* ridiculous! Last time we made BHO we made two batches with Lemonjack and The Cheese. O...M...F...G I've never in my life been so couchlocked. I took two big puffs off the Cheese BHO the time between I exhaled and laid back and the time I got up was probably 6 hours.

kushy_dreams
07-20-2012, 09:18 PM
I love how this thread turned into getting high and the best way to get the highest :laugh:

quackhead
07-20-2012, 09:54 PM
i am jelly.

Flex68
07-21-2012, 01:33 AM
I love how this thread turned into getting high and the best way to get the highest :laugh:

meh.
Gimme a hit , or three , of blotter acid, or some microdots/mescaline....fcuk all that dying on the couch for hours BS

av83
07-21-2012, 01:39 AM
meh.
Gimme a hit , or three , of blotter acid, or some microdots/mescaline....fcuk all that dying on the couch for hours BS

Shroomz.

Flex68
07-21-2012, 01:43 AM
Shroomz.

Ah, yes: the "all natural" high.....I likes 'em.
Sometimes they tear my guts to hell and gone, tho

av83
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Ah, yes: the "all natural" high.....I likes 'em.
Sometimes they tear my guts to hell and gone, tho

The high/trip is usually quite fun, of course, but I also I love the emotions that come with them. Way better than the x I tried a couple times when I was 18. (11 years ago, lol)

infamous_e46
07-22-2012, 08:41 PM
ALL YOUZ

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/425123_390370287692329_269603425_n.jpg

Kangaroux
07-22-2012, 08:48 PM
So...this went from negative feedback to a substance thread? Am I following this right? lol

ChevyRidinLow
07-22-2012, 08:49 PM

I had the buyer fkc me and paypal helped them scam me. Ckc sucker bought 150 feet of weld wire from me and then sent back imc cca and paypal stole the money from me and left me with 50 cent a foot cca

Fi_
07-22-2012, 09:01 PM

Not horrible just a scammer... Honestly even if you sent him his money he had every right to believe what he did.

CAT MAN
07-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Not horrible just a scammer... Honestly even if you sent him his money he had every right to believe what he did.

jesse go read the other 2 threads before this you would understand the whole situation.

mylows10
07-22-2012, 10:21 PM
will someone close this already