PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED A/D/S Reference Sub

sotelomichael
07-18-2012, 03:53 AM
Product Brand & Model:
A/D/S Reference RS8

Condition of all items:
Very good condition for its age, exactly as described by audionutz on his thread (http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/132164-f-s-vintage-d-s-rs8-subwoofer.html)

Total Price: :
75 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Insured, tracked at buyer's expense

Pictures: - click link in the description for pics, exact same condition, just received and put away for a future install.

Additional info:
I need to get some funds in to purchase some tools for a new installer job I'm training for. Not looking for trades but feel free to PM me if you have something I can use (home/business security and camera systems)

I already have an impact driver on the way and a tool bag.

sotelomichael
07-18-2012, 08:19 PM
perfect, simple-install reference-grade subwoofer here guys

akheathen
07-19-2012, 06:20 AM
do you know what size sealed it likes? i have a .33 gross. kind of mulling it over. right now i put a usa built diamond 8 in my stock tahoe enclosure for when i don't have something bigger installed, but the dustcap makes some noise that can be heard from the 3rd row seating... do you do any soldering, or is it all crimp termination? i have a weller 8200 bnib, one of the best quick guns i've ever owned/used. you pull the trigger and solder in under 5sec.

ryanr7386
07-19-2012, 10:37 PM
do you know what size sealed it likes? i have a .33 gross. kind of mulling it over. right now i put a usa built diamond 8 in my stock tahoe enclosure for when i don't have something bigger installed, but the dustcap makes some noise that can be heard from the 3rd row seating... do you do any soldering, or is it all crimp termination? i have a weller 8200 bnib, one of the best quick guns i've ever owned/used. you pull the trigger and solder in under 5sec.

I have the manual on this sub, send me a pm and I'll hook you up.