PDA

View Full Version : cat man and centergod79 resolution.

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
this is for me and him only to openly fix my fvck up.
centergod79;

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 02:35 PM
bump

OmegaBunny
07-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Tl;Dr

05fronty
07-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Tl;Dr

x2

ThatChevyGuy
07-14-2012, 08:54 AM
wtf does that mean

nate56
07-14-2012, 05:14 PM
wtf does that mean

"Too long; didn't read"

Kangaroux
07-14-2012, 05:25 PM
wtf does that mean

Spider Monkey

Joseph7195
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/joseph7195/funny/horribleposts.jpg

goingdef
07-14-2012, 05:59 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/joseph7195/funny/horribleposts.jpg

HAHA that's funny!

OmegaBunny
07-14-2012, 07:57 PM
I thnik they just need to blow each other and go on with their day!
CAT MAN you fucked up, its fixed, let it go!
centergod79 let Cat Man blow you already so he will drop everything already!

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I thnik they just need to blow each other and go on with their day!
CAT MAN you fucked up, its fixed, let it go!
centergod79 let Cat Man blow you already so he will drop everything already!

CAT MAN you "liked" this post? I ain't with none of that funny **** man.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
and to all y'all tl/dr people, why even click on to the thread, why are you even here?

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 11:10 AM
CAT MAN you "liked" this post? I ain't with none of that funny **** man.

orly? lol call me. and FYI my cell number changed. got the new bionic :omg:

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:13 AM
CAT MAN, I don't like this thread man, why do you insist on dealing with these people. Can't you see the only ones following the threads don't even care about your actual situations, they're just looking to see if theirs **** being talked, they're drama queens man. People who are actually interested are probably not even posting, they may be reading just out of interest, but 90% of these people are probably just looking to talk ****. I wouldn't of even know this post existed if I didn't get a mention notification.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 11:14 AM
CAT MAN, I don't like this thread man, why do you insist on dealing with these people. Can't you see the only ones following the threads don't even care about your actual situations, they're just looking to see if theirs **** being talked, they're drama queens man. People who are actually interested are probably not even posting, they may be reading just out of interest, but 90% of these people are probably just looking to talk ****. I wouldn't of even know this post existed if I didn't get a mention notification.
lol ill get ahold of you later today

skylineTT
07-15-2012, 11:20 AM

I am the 10%

dafuq happened between you two? I refuse to research the deal..

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I am the 10%

misunderstanding on both ends thanks to thrid parties on both ends.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:30 AM
I am the 10%

you would have to read the MODS HELP forum to even remotely understand, but to be truthful with you, a bunch of NON-SENSE over an amp, AN AMP

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 11:32 AM
you would have to read the MODS HELP forum to even remotely understand, but to be truthful with you, a bunch of NON-SENSE over an amp, AN AMP

thanks to third parties that have no clue what they're doing :suicide:

skylineTT
07-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Well, is the problem resolved?

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, is the problem resolved?

yes it is

skylineTT
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20023365.jpg

splwj47
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
I am the 10%

Catman tried to scam centergod, got threatened with the banhammer so he lied and kissed *** to try and make it right.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Catman tried to scam centergod, got threatened with the banhammer so he lied and kissed *** to try and make it right.

didnt lie. i told them exactly what happened. you wont last here long if you keep twisting things.

never was threatned about a ban either yet again you dont know the whole story.

splwj47
07-15-2012, 12:44 PM
didnt lie. i told them exactly what happened. you wont last here long if you keep twisting things.

never was threatned about a ban either yet again you dont know the whole story.

Hahahha, i wont last long here. Im here for the long haul *****. And i read the whole thread and i know what was going on and there is still some proof i would be asking for like a reciet from dbr. And in my OH u should get the hammer or atleast not be aloud to buy and sell.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Hahahha, i wont last long here. Im here for the long haul *****. And i read the whole thread and i know what was going on and there is still some proof i would be asking for like a reciet from dbr. And in my OH u should get the hammer or atleast not be aloud to buy and sell.

if the buyer wants it you can have it. and there is no reason for me to get the hammer. the only thing i did wrong was shipping. i still have the burnt kenon refurb(not burnt just parts that fell off) and trust me. people like you come and go for a reason. im aloud to buy and sell as i please yet again. because i never lied about anything. just was misinformed. as was eric.

splwj47
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM
if the buyer wants it you can have it. and there is no reason for me to get the hammer. the only thing i did wrong was shipping. i still have the burnt kenon refurb(not burnt just parts that fell off) and trust me. people like you come and go for a reason. im aloud to buy and sell as i please yet again. because i never lied about anything. just was misinformed. as was eric.

People like me whats thats suppost to mean???

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 12:56 PM

people like you. that cause problems when they dont have a clue about the situation or how they got the product. thats like saying jon should have a dispute with you because i believe its stolen. but i have no grounds too because it could be another one you actually bought. like i said before. there is no reason to jump to conclusions because not everything i buy/sell goes on here. the amp was sent straight to chris after i purchased it from the seller so it was never in my hands before that nor do i have the reciept. just like i did with JerryEllis; on the 3k i just bought. i dont have time to fool with measly repairs.I have a business to take care of. same thing with you jumping in for no reason with no proof just to waste my time. karma is a ***** you dont have to play god.

Falcons
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM

Your black.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Your black.
only asians and whites in canada bro

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Your black.

and its fvcking YOU'RE

Falcons
07-15-2012, 01:24 PM

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

and its fvcking YOU'RE

Easy tony go eat some Oreos and milk
And you'll feel better.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Easy tony go eat some Oreos and milk
And you'll feel better.its not oreos its chips ahoy gooey :yumyum:

Falcons
07-15-2012, 01:31 PM
its not oreos its chips ahoy gooey :yumyum:

Oh like you wouldn't eat some Oreos if someone gave them to you :nono:

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Oh like you wouldn't eat some Oreos if someone gave them to you :nono:actually no. unless they are the white chocolate covered ones. asd fat as i am. im picky

splwj47
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
people like you. that cause problems when they dont have a clue about the situation or how they got the product. thats like saying jon should have a dispute with you because i believe its stolen. but i have no grounds too because it could be another one you actually bought. like i said before. there is no reason to jump to conclusions because not everything i buy/sell goes on here. the amp was sent straight to chris after i purchased it from the seller so it was never in my hands before that nor do i have the reciept. just like i did with JerryEllis; on the 3k i just bought. i dont have time to fool with measly repairs.I have a business to take care of. same thing with you jumping in for no reason with no proof just to waste my time. karma is a ***** you dont have to play god.

TL;DR youd made a great addition to skar tho. You would fit right in there

splwj47
07-15-2012, 01:35 PM

and its fvcking YOU'RE

Hahaha youre a re-tard

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Hahaha youre a re-tard

ive been there. i was just being stereo typical

OmegaBunny
07-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I care about the situation since u do a good bit of buying and selling. I read the entire mods help thread and am glad to see a resolution but there is no need fir another thread about this. Either keep it in the other thread or to PM's homos! I would deal with centergod in the future and possibly cat man it he had something interesting.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 02:22 PM
I care about the situation since u do a good bit of buying and selling. I read the entire mods help thread and am glad to see a resolution but there is no need fir another thread about this. Either keep it in the other thread or to PM's homos! I would deal with centergod in the future and possibly cat man it he had something interesting.
i wish you would be less homo

Lowflyin
07-15-2012, 02:28 PM

Start @47 seconds. Thank me later.

WKUK - Opus Acts 3 & 4 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_qd4DvdYw&feature=relmfu)

xmakeafistx
07-15-2012, 02:40 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ijpuIeZg1qddltoo1_400.gif

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Start @47 seconds. Thank me later.

WKUK - Opus Acts 3 & 4 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ_qd4DvdYw&feature=relmfu)

dont get it. ohhhhhhhhhhh wait. :rotflol:

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:34 PM
OK we have a problem, as of right now I have to revoke our resolution, and I will explain why...

It seems CATMAN is still keeping things behing closed doors. He agreed to sell me the amp for $150, as a way to make his wrong's, right. I spoke to him on the phone and agreed to send him $150 today, for his amplifier, and all is well. But my concern all week has been why haven't I received my money from paypal that I originally sent him for this amp, then opened a case after deciding I didn't want the amp, due to it not being as described, and not shipped. Well I spoke with paypal, because the original $220 is being reviewed by paypal, were CATMAN issued a refund for it. So I asked the lady at paypal why does CATMAN have to issue the refund, these funds should have been froze(and of course with paypal we used real names, not CATMAN) Well what I didn't know, and what CATMAN didn't say anything about,(in fact he said he had shipped the amp, and then I took the money back trying to scam him) CATMAN Has the $220, he withdrew it from his paypal account no sooner I sent it. My question is, why should I send another $150, when he already has the $220. When the resolution should have been I'll send you the amp, and refund you $70, that's the same as giving it to me for $150. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD THE $220 IN THE FIRST PLACE. I feel that I'm going to end up paying $370 if I send you another $150. The lady at paypal cautioned me not to send you anymore money, until you pay paypal the $220 you owe them for the initial refund.

People you need to be safe on how safe you think paypal is, for some sellers to buyers depending on their account, yeah the moneys in the paypal, so it can be froze. But in this situation, I gotta hope he still has my $220. theirs a lot more to this, but I'm trying not to make this thread super long. CATMAN send my amp out tomorrow. But until I get this $220, or $70, and if I get the amp, and end up getting $220, I will give you your $150, that's no worry. I'm sure more will be said, because a lot is adding up here, not just with this payment thing, on this whole deal, I'm really starting to think I'm getting burnt on this one.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:39 PM
The whole multiple thread sh1t is worrying me to, I said before in this thread earlier that I don't like this whole new thread sh1t. What's up man.

dbeez
07-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Tl;Dr

wheres the video of whats in your sig.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 04:41 PM
OK we have a problem, as of right now I have to revoke our resolution, and I will explain why...

It seems CATMAN is still keeping things behing closed doors. He agreed to sell me the amp for $150, as a way to make his wrong's, right. I spoke to him on the phone and agreed to send him $150 today, for his amplifier, and all is well. But my concern all week has been why haven't I received my money from paypal that I originally sent him for this amp, then opened a case after deciding I didn't want the amp, due to it not being as described, and not shipped. Well I spoke with paypal, because the original $220 is being reviewed by paypal, were CATMAN issued a refund for it. So I asked the lady at paypal why does CATMAN have to issue the refund, these funds should have been froze(and of course with paypal we used real names, not CATMAN) Well what I didn't know, and what CATMAN didn't say anything about,(in fact he said he had shipped the amp, and then I took the money back trying to scam him) CATMAN Has the $220, he withdrew it from his paypal account no sooner I sent it. My question is, why should I send another $150, when he already has the $220. When the resolution should have been I'll send you the amp, and refund you $70, that's the same as giving it to me for $150. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD THE $220 IN THE FIRST PLACE. I feel that I'm going to end up paying $370 if I send you another $150. The lady at paypal cautioned me not to send you anymore money, until you pay paypal the $220 you owe them for the initial refund.

People you need to be safe on how safe you think paypal is, for some sellers to buyers depending on their account, yeah the moneys in the paypal, so it can be froze. But in this situation, I gotta hope he still has my $220. theirs a lot more to this, but I'm trying not to make this thread super long. CATMAN send my amp out tomorrow. But until I get this $220, or $70, and if I get the amp, and end up getting $220, I will give you your $150, that's no worry. I'm sure more will be said, because a lot is adding up here, not just with this payment thing, on this whole deal, I'm really starting to think I'm getting burnt on this one.
it was frozen but . it takes 3-5 days to get refunded. i withdrew nothing. i can screenshot the resolution center if you like. in fact here.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/eric1.png

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/eric2.png

ill call you in a bit.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Do you even possess this amp, I've read some other threads that you tried to sell sh1t you didn't possess, maybe this is why you couldn't provide DB-r receipt's or email, do you even know what I'm being sold.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Do you even possess this amp, I've read some other threads that you tried to sell sh1t you didn't possess, maybe this is why you couldn't provide DB-r receipt's or email, do you even know what I'm being sold.

you're kidding me right? when have i ever sold anything i didnt have? i will call you on your cell. and can make a vid or add pics with date of the amp.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:46 PM
yes I said you refunded it, but you chose bank refund which paypal said takes the longest, how do I know you even have this in the bank, and why did you make it seem like you never got the money? When you knew you did.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:48 PM
You knew you withdrew that money from paypal, and told everyone I took it back after you shipped the amp

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 04:48 PM
yes I said you refunded it, but you chose bank refund which paypal said takes the longest, how do I know you even have this in the bank, and why did you make it seem like you never got the money? When you knew you did.

woah wait a minute who said i never got it? it got frozen so when i went to pay a bill it didnt have it. and trust me when i tel lyou i have it in there and if not it goes back into the negative balance and on my credit. give me a call. you never answered 540 482 0066. i still dont know where i sold something i didnt have :wow:

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey I'm not putting names out there, but I was told by trusted members you have had listed for sale items that you didn't possess

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 04:51 PM
You knew you withdrew that money from paypal, and told everyone I took it back after you shipped the amp
i never withdrawed it and you did take it back. during a paypal claim the money that was payed is frozen from both the buyer and seller. when i refunded it it was sent back to you. being a business i would have hoped you knew these things. i never withdrawed anything. i have 150 and some change in it and 5xx in the bank from working this week. i think you will be covered. and like i said i would ship it first anyway to satisfy you.

please tell me those items. link me to the thread. everything i have sold has been in my hands. yet again 3rd party members stepping in without proof.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 04:57 PM
and im not out to get anyone. i have a stable job and stable rep. once you get the refund dont even worry about the amp. if it will cause that much trouble because people have no clue what they are talking about. ill get a reciept from chris for it. i know he remembers it. when i do that ill post it for sale or just keep it but i do not need to deal with someone that will not come to the seller with a problem and believes everyone else that as never dealt with me before researching it. im still waiting on those threads where i sold something not of mine. or any time i scammed anyone. or any boxes ive done and not fixed per buyers request.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Paypal can not take money off of you credit card that quick, if so I would have had my refund. If you would have chose to refund the money with your debit card, it would have came off of their quicker, but you chose the bank option, which takes up to 14 days. Paypal told me that the funds were delivered to you, and that they are getting my refund from your bank, not the debit card that you transferred it to, your bank. Anyone who knows how banks work know that paying with a debit is different than a bank transfer. All I'm wanting to know is why would you refund, and hear me out, Why would you refund with a bank transfer, but not the debit card you loaded it to, then work out a resolution with me, to send you another $150 for the amp, when you could just send me $70 and it still adds up to you getting $150

centergod79
07-15-2012, 04:59 PM
I feel you don't own the amp no more, I feel it's mine already. All you would have to do is refund me the $70

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Paypal can not take money off of you credit card that quick, if so I would have had my refund. If you would have chose to refund the money with your debit card, it would have came off of their quicker, but you chose the bank option, which takes up to 14 days. Paypal told me that the funds were delivered to you, and that they are getting my refund from your bank, not the debit card that you transferred it to, your bank. Anyone who knows how banks work know that paying with a debit is different than a bank transfer. All I'm wanting to know is why would you refund, and hear me out, Why would you refund with a bank transfer, but not the debit card you loaded it to, then work out a resolution with me, to send you another $150 for the amp, when you could just send me $70 and it still adds up to you getting $150for one i use my bank for anything over 100 because i know its in it no matter what and i didnt know if paypal would let me use th frozen money anyway. second i cant just do a partial because the refund has already been sent. we can wait the 14 days and let it be over and you will see the TRUE kind of guy i am .

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:02 PM
now if you want idk if you can you can decline the refund and i can gift you the 70$ and the amp shipped.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:03 PM
And let's not go there as to coming to the seller, you're the one who put all this out on blast with these threads, not me. As far as the who do you even have the amp? it's a question, I am coming to you, I'm asking you, you made this public, not me.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:03 PM
And let's not go there as to coming to the seller, you're the one who put all this out on blast with these threads, not me. As far as the who do you even have the amp? it's a question, I am coming to you, I'm asking you, you made this public, not me.

yep i have it. ill put a dated pic up in 10 minutes. along with a call .

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:04 PM
What do you mean "if I want" you got my $220, hell yeah I want my amp

kramer_212
07-15-2012, 05:06 PM
cat man this looks heated, want me to give you a jingle and reminisce about the girlys we never had?

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:06 PM
What do you mean "if I want" you got my $220, hell yeah I want my ampi dont have it its being refunded. now like i said you can decline the refund and i send 70 back or wait the 14 days. idgaf.

quackhead
07-15-2012, 05:11 PM
woah wait a minute who said i never got it? it got frozen so when i went to pay a bill it didnt have it. and trust me when i tel lyou i have it in there and if not it goes back into the negative balance and on my credit. give me a call. you never answered 540 482 0066. i still dont know where i sold something i didnt have :wow:

You put this thread up for for the resolution of a dispute..looks like you are getting exactly what you asked for, buddy. I do recall on the other thread you bitching about the money, which led to you retrieving the amp from the Delivery co...wait that was a lie..or was it? I am glad to know who I can deal with here and finding out whom I cannot.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:17 PM
You put this thread up for for the resolution of a dispute..looks like you are getting exactly what you asked for, buddy. I do recall on the other thread you bitching about the money, which led to you retrieving the amp from the Delivery co...wait that was a lie..or was it? I am glad to know who I can deal with here and finding out whom I cannot.
you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/DSCN2113.jpg

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/DSCN2114.jpg

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/DSCN2115.jpg

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:18 PM
I can't do anything, this whole transaction is froze, because you chose the bank option, and not the card you loaded these fund to. The lady at paypal told me today, which is the 15th, that the refund will be attempted on the 27th because of the option you chose. Now what I wanna know is why didn't you refund it from the card you loaded it to, and why you told everyone you never got the money, you loaded it to a card, and told everyone the money got froze, which it didn't, you had full access to that money, it was on your card, why else would you choose the bank option to refund it.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

OK you have the amp, what about the money?????

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
I can't do anything, this whole transaction is froze, because you chose the bank option, and not the card you loaded these fund to. The lady at paypal told me today, which is the 15th, that the refund will be attempted on the 27th because of the option you chose. Now what I wanna know is why didn't you refund it from the card you loaded it to, and why you told everyone you never got the money, you loaded it to a card, and told everyone the money got froze, which it didn't, you had full access to that money, it was on your card, why else would you choose the bank option to refund it.

no it was froze you are lying about talking to a paypal assistant they will tell you the money was froze up until the time of a refund. i did not have the option to use the paypal funds or the card.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:21 PM

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

OK you have the amp, what about the money?????

its on its way back . nothing more i can do like i said unless you undispute it and i do it from the funds. which were froze during the dispute. anyone will tell you im not lying about that. mylows10; pro-rabbit; we al lknow the sellers paypal is frozen until it is resolved or refunded.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=CAT MAN;8092613]you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

You did have the money, they can't freeze your personal card, and it says it right on the paypal you posted the refund will be through the bank. If paypal froze the funds, they wouldn't have to get out of your bank, it would have been in the paypal account, MAN!

murph
07-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Just send him 70 bucks right now and when the transfer is over he will send you your money.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=CAT MAN;8092613]you need to read the whole thread. i didnt have the money to pay the bill because he had made a dispute which froze the account. i refunded it. the package was supposed to be sent by my father and never was. i told him to go pick it up he thought it was just a normal package. i said i did to cover his/my azz. here are pics of the amp and vid coming in a sec

You did have the money, they can't freeze your personal card, and it says it right on the paypal you posted the refund will be through the bank. If paypal froze the funds, they wouldn't have to get out of your bank, it would have been in the paypal account, MAN!
they freeze the money you send. and do not tell me they dont because you and i both know it. the only way i could use the card is to go in the red and imn not doing that when i have 5xx in the bank.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Just send him 70 bucks right now and when the transfer is over he will send you your money.

or will he. thats the question. we are both worried in both parts. because if he doesnt thats another 70 im out. unless it can be held in a mutual account by a moderator. i would be down with that.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:26 PM
its on its way back . nothing more i can do like i said unless you undispute it and i do it from the funds. which were froze during the dispute. anyone will tell you im not lying about that. mylows10; pro-rabbit; we al lknow the sellers paypal is frozen until it is resolved or refunded.

The only way the funds get froze if the dispute is filed before they send it to your "PERSONAL" card, or if it's an account for vendors where their is money in the account to freeze. They can't freeze a $0 balance

bgowdy31
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
im not saying any of you 2 are scammers but this is why i dont like doing online trading/buying/selling in general. im not a primetime buyer/seller etc but it would be hard for me to do anything online unless the other shipped first which in most cases people dont like to do that.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Man I will give anyone anything I owe them, I don't have no reason to beat nobody, I take direct payment through my business, I'm a public figure, I'm just as liable as any vendor would be, some little $70, man I am a Multi-thousandaire, which will soon be millionaire, but for the time being, I'm a thousandaire. I make 6 figures a year, I have no reason to rip you off.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Man I will give anyone anything I owe them, I don't have no reason to beat nobody, I take direct payment through my business, I'm a public figure, I'm just as liable as any vendor would be, some little $70, man I am a Multi-thousandaire, which will soon be millionaire, but for the time being, I'm a thousandaire. I make 6 figures a year, I have no reason to rip you off.
give me a call so we can work this out. i would rather have a mod hold it though. but i guess someone has to trust somebody.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

vid of it working

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/th_Zi6_2387.jpg (http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/tony30cl/?action=view&current=Zi6_2387.mp4)

rebelfromva
07-15-2012, 05:34 PM

wanna hook me up with a job???? Gentlemen yall need to resolve this $h!t. It's taking up a vaulable spot on the top thread list!

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:40 PM
CATMAN if I haven't gotten nothing but a bunch of lies, and drama from this, I would of had no problem ending that dispute on paypal, but even if I wanted to I can't, it's under review, and why, because you chose that bank option. The proof is in the pudding, why can't you just tell the truth. You have the money, the funds are on your card, and you chose the bank option for a reason, so it wouldn't come off of your card immediately. I was going to send that $150 out today, but something told me not to, and I called paypal and they told not to. If that money never hit your possession, I would of had it back in max 3 days when you refunded it. Choosing that bank option, kept you with the money. You literally would of had to transfer that money to your card the second it hit your paypal for them not to of been able to freeze it.

goingdef
07-15-2012, 05:45 PM
wow this looks sssooooooooo difficult, if I where you two I would just get what was mine and end this nothing can be worth this kind of headache!

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
wow this looks sssooooooooo difficult, if I where you two I would just get what was mine and end this nothing can be worth this kind of headache!

ditto. the refund wil lgo back to him i will keep the amp. he can find another and il sell mine for a deal just to get my rep back.

whitedragon551
07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Catman send this clown his money back, you keep the amp and sell to someone else. That easy.

Centergod79 who are these reputable members who know CatMan sold items that werent his?

murph
07-15-2012, 05:48 PM
Catman send this clown his money back, you keep the amp and sell to someone else. That easy.

Centergod79 who are these reputable members who know CatMan sold items that werent his?

x2

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:49 PM

he is getting it.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 05:55 PM
wanna hook me up with a job???? Gentlemen yall need to resolve this $h!t. It's taking up a vaulable spot on the top thread list!

this could have been over on my watch, he took it public, so it's staying public. It will be resolved when I'm shipped my amp I paid for. And their is no scam on my end, not even in question, so their is no reason for anybody to even have the word scam on their minds, when they see centergod79. I am on manufacturers websites, for just about every brand I sell, and every one of them would back my company. And we're not just talking Car Audio either. Anyone buying from me, is 110% safe, if you lived withing 50 miles of my store and wanted certain brands you would have to buy it from me. And I'm picking up more lines this week, as in Sundown, DC, and maybe B2. I ship out packages to peoples doorsteps everyday, their is no lying in me.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:56 PM
this could have been over on my watch, he took it public, so it's staying public. It will be resolved when I'm shipped my amp I paid for. And their is no scam on my end, not even in question, so their is no reason for anybody to even have the word scam on their minds, when they see centergod79. I am on manufacturers websites, for just about every brand I sell, and every one of them would back my company. And we're not just talking Car Audio either. Anyone buying from me, is 110% safe, if you lived withing 50 miles of my store and wanted certain brands you would have to buy it from me. And I'm picking up more lines this week, as in Sundown, DC, and maybe B2. I ship out packages to peoples doorsteps everyday, their is no lying in me.
but thats just it i dont have your money it is being refunded.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 05:59 PM

still waiting on this. no one cares who they are we just need proof.

Joseph7195
07-15-2012, 06:00 PM
I am positive that a business using the forum to buy and sell products (whether used or new) requires a vendor membership. If anyone in this thread is doing so, they should be honest and purchase a vendor membership. That's my only qualm. I hope both takes care of this.

Listed in the iTrader rules it requires all sellers to have a 100% positive feedback to buy or sell on the forum. This means the if you have a negative you still have the opportunity to fix the problem before you can sell. This also means that if neither of you get this schit fixed, never of you will be able to buy or sale here.

quackhead
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM
I am not saying you did not walk out an hour ago and hook this amp up to make a vid...but it looks semi permanent, or even permanent compared to some installs i have seen...did you ever take the amp out and box it up?

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM

I can not put their names out there, but just because it says he refunded it doesn't mean I got it, or I'm getting it. I spoke to paypal today, they told me this. I would not have brought this up if I weren't told this, I was fine with the resolution, but a refund that take 3-5 days, is now 14 days, because they allow for 3 attempts to try and obtain funds, so you tell me why I haven't gotten a refund. And why he would have even issued the refund in the first place, if his funds were froze. Why is this hard to understand. He know's he has that money, if you want. you can call me, I'll pm you my number, I will call paypal on 3 way, and they will tell you exactly what I am

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 06:02 PM
I am not saying you did not walk out an hour ago and hook this amp up to make a vid...but it looks semi permanent, or even permanent compared to some installs i have seen...did you ever take the amp out and box it up?

there is a reason it only has 2 screws in

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Why do I have to be a clown, who in my shoes, wouldn't want what's theirs. All this pacifying y'all are doing with this guy, HE IS BOLD FACE LYING.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Why do I have to be a clown, who in my shoes, wouldn't want what's theirs. All this pacifying y'all are doing with this guy, HE IS BOLD FACE LYING.

lying? lol ok

quackhead
07-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I am positive that a business using the forum to buy and sell products (whether used or new) requires a vendor membership. If anyone in this thread is doing so, they should be honest and purchase a vendor membership. That's my only qualm. I hope both takes care of this.

Listed in the iTrader rules it requires all sellers to have a 100% positive feedback to buy or sell on the forum. This means the if you have a negative you still have the opportunity to fix the problem before you can sell. This also means that if neither of you get this schit fixed, never of you will be able to buy or sale here.

they have both stated they run businesses from buying and selling through this site....I thought you was busy trying to get more of my tax $$..lol..you give the old lady a break?

goingdef
07-15-2012, 06:06 PM

for real man if you do so much business what are you doing buying/flipping used amps? Why not just call PP and make sure your moneys being refunded and was your hands of this? I see this getting to you and you just filing another claim because it's not up to your standards, I would call this whole thing off if there's so much doubt and people whispering in your ear not to do it! I am curious to know of all these claims your making against him, because I haven't seen nothing like this until now!

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:14 PM
And the only reason I am even putting up with this is because of how he initially blasted my name, it then became an issue of morals. I have never in my life went through this much trouble for something so dumb. But when it comes to someone trying to make you look bad, and make themselves look good, with all out lies, who wouldn't defend their self. All you people on the outside looking in would think this is a matter of buying an amp, I would of been said the hell with that. This is principle, I would be happy if he just told the truth, he could have the money and the amp. But think back to how this started, and what he said about me, when he had the money the whole time, are you kidding me!!

Joseph7195
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
they have both stated they run businesses from buying and selling through this site....I thought you was busy trying to get more of my tax $$..lol..you give the old lady a break?

Lol, I forgot I had wrote that, ha! I got one due in January, so I guess my job's done for the time being :naughty:

murph
07-15-2012, 06:17 PM
And the only reason I am even putting up with this is because of how he initially blasted my name, it then became an issue of morals. I have never in my life went through this much trouble for something so dumb. But when it comes to someone trying to make you look bad, and make themselves look good, with all out lies, who wouldn't defend their self. All you people on the outside looking in would think this is a matter of buying an amp, I would of been said the hell with that. This is principle, I would be happy if he just told the truth, he could have the money and the amp. But think back to how this started, and what he said about me, when he had the money the whole time, are you kidding me!!

We don't know how true your facts are on CATMAN as we speak. You will not give names of people who told you things about him. When a mod asks you who these people are you should probably say instead of keeping it private. This has gone so far to the point where it is more of crying wolf on each other.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:22 PM
for real man if you do so much business what are you doing buying/flipping used amps? Why not just call PP and make sure your moneys being refunded and was your hands of this? I see this getting to you and you just filing another claim because it's not up to your standards, I would call this whole thing off if there's so much doubt and people whispering in your ear not to do it! I am curious to know of all these claims your making against him, because I haven't seen nothing like this until now!

First of all theirs a lot of money in used amps, and secondly, I was told their were these issues of selling thing he didn't have, and was told their were claims to, maybe the one who told me will post the thread, and that is only 1 issue, you can't say theirs anything I said about him that's not proven other than the whole possession thing, which may be proven, I would hope if they told me they had proof. The crazy thing is, all the people who told me, say the same thing, "this guy has a good rep" "I don't understand what's going on" "but somethings not right" but I will say this, as far as the selling things that he doesn't possess, I asked about that, I didn't accuse him of that. I wouldn't ever accuse anyone of anything that I didn't know myself to be true. These are all questions, that I'm getting no answers to. And I did call paypal, that's where all of this is coming from, paypal said, I can't tell you anything about his bank or what not, but they said I would caution you not to send him anymore money until you see a refund, so what does that say, Ill tell you, ask him about it.

rebelfromva
07-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm so glad the pm portion of this site gets used.....

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:40 PM
We don't know how true your facts are on CATMAN as we speak. You will not give names of people who told you things about him. When a mod asks you who these people are you should probably say instead of keeping it private. This has gone so far to the point where it is more of crying wolf on each other.

I'm not crying at all, just think about it, paypal has not retrieved funds, that CATMAN said were froze, that he says he never got. But I sent the money, and he refunded it. Not puzzling, not at all. He chose to refund through a bank, but loaded the funds to a card. I'm not saying this can't be made right, but as we speak, it's not right. If I refund you money on paypal, you'll have it in a day or two, it's been a week, and no where near a refund.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm so glad the pm portion of this site gets used.....

That's how I would have preferred it, but read the titles of these threads, I didn't go this route, and I was called out in this

murph
07-15-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm not crying at all, just think about it, paypal has not retrieved funds, that CATMAN said were froze, that he says he never got. But I sent the money, and he refunded it. Not puzzling, not at all. He chose to refund through a bank, but loaded the funds to a card. I'm not saying this can't be made right, but as we speak, it's not right. If I refund you money on paypal, you'll have it in a day or two, it's been a week, and no where near a refund.

Paypal one is an awful service and never does anything right. Two when transfer from a bank account it will take quite some time before they retrieve the funds and send them off to you but, once refund has commenced the money is technically yours. CATMAN can't do anything now that he has refunded it and it will show up in your account just not soon. You still never mentioned their names but w/e. Either way keep it to pms.

quackhead
07-15-2012, 06:49 PM

What ppl here do not realize is as long as the funds are not in paypal, they are in CATMAN's possession.. by bank check, debit card, cash or whatever. He cleaned the paypal acct. The bank check transaction can be stopped and the buyer may never see the money returned, or the amp..

wenn_du_weinst
07-15-2012, 06:51 PM
edit: I thought this was thunder dome, better not.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 06:51 PM
What ppl here do not realize is as long as the funds are not in paypal, they are in CATMAN's possession.. by bank check, debit card, cash or whatever. He cleaned the paypal acct. The bank check transaction can be stopped and the buyer may never see the money returned, or the amp..

first of all no matter what he gets the refund. it will either come out of my bank or go negative. so stop spreading that lie. second he isnt getting the amp. he gets his refund thats it. i can afford to keep it and there are no reasons for more problems from an obviously confused person who listens to the voice in their ear not their heart.

murph
07-15-2012, 06:52 PM

In a refund you can't stop it I have refunded someone before and it was not possible to end the transaction.

infamous_e46
07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Tony just hold on to ur amp until monies clears if he cant wait then let him fuqq with Paypal on the phone for 30-60 days

whitedragon551
07-15-2012, 06:56 PM
centergod79 ; Who are these people telling you these things about CatMan? Without mentioning any names, its he said she said and thats it.

murph
07-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Tony just hold on to ur amp until monies clears if he cant wait then let him fuqq with Paypal on the phone for 30-60 days

Calling them is pure hell they give you an attitude when you start getting pissed. I was linked to like 2-3 managers who all gave me the same ****.

quackhead
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
In a refund you can't stop it I have refunded someone before and it was not possible to end the transaction.

That policy varies by banking institution concerning electronic checks, With a debit card transaction, I could agree with you.

rebelfromva
07-15-2012, 07:04 PM
That's how I would have preferred it, but read the titles of these threads, I didn't go this route, and I was called out in this

Answer my pm then ninja

quackhead
07-15-2012, 07:14 PM
first of all no matter what he gets the refund. it will either come out of my bank or go negative. so stop spreading that lie. second he isnt getting the amp. he gets his refund thats it. i can afford to keep it and there are no reasons for more problems from an obviously confused person who listens to the voice in their ear not their heart.

I never said you would not pay him, I simply stated reasoning for the buyers actions.

OmegaBunny
07-15-2012, 10:01 PM
CAT MAN if you want to make this right sell me the amp for $100 plus shipping! If it works well I'll bump your rep!

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
CAT MAN if you want to make this right sell me the amp for $100 plus shipping! If it works well I'll bump your rep!
i offered 150 shipped. but no he is complaining about the refund so im just keeping it and lettin him have the cash

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM

here is more proof it works lol clamping a db drive pd2000.1 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHJkq14pJJk) jut saying i dont sell anything that doesnt work without notifying the buyer. and everythng is in my possesion. you know who i am mega. i have no use to scam anyone

OmegaBunny
07-15-2012, 10:11 PM
I know lol. I'm still not sure why you blocked me on FB since I never trolled you :( I think all this is a big misunderstanding and needs to be cleared up ASAP.

CAT MAN
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
I know lol. I'm still not sure why you blocked me on FB since I never trolled you :( I think all this is a big misunderstanding and needs to be cleared up ASAP.
i went in a blocking spree when i first got my job because i was so stressed.

OmegaBunny
07-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Lolol

OmegaBunny
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Clear your PM's

centergod79
07-15-2012, 10:47 PM

I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds

goingdef
07-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Thank god it's finally over, now I'll be able to sleep tonight as all is well at CA.com!

Joseph7195
07-15-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm not a classified vendor, Most of the lines I sell don't allow online sales, and I can buy what I want. If Y'all cant see my concerns with this situation then so be it. Side with your good buddy CATMAN, I'm done with this situation. I will not deal with this situayion again. Unless I don't get my refund, as to CATMAN, next time you want a cash advance, just call me and ask, I'll advance it to you, and you can pay me back 15 days later. Also, I wouldn't doubt if you have multiple accounts, because it's awfully funny that I've gotten these bugs put in my ear by members that say VIP members, and none of them come forward with proof. This situation is weird as hell, and I think you may have sent me those PM's under different names, knowing it would cause my reaction. Anybody who was told what I was told would have done the same thing if they had sense. If anyone want's proof that CATMAN receved that money, PM me you phone number and I will call paypal with you on 3 way, I'm going to end this with this, BEWARE OF THIS SELLER, he has good days obviously, so many appaerantly had good experiences, I have had a terrible one, and all you people can do is side with the one LYING HIS A** off. Also, I have no negative feedback, nor will I ever as it builds

Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.

Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:06 PM
Thank god it's finally over, now I'll be able to sleep tonight as all is well at CA.com!

Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Please don't take my words lightly. I am not concerned with the "he said, she said" aspect of the situation. I don't know catman personally, just as I don't know you. I am a former business owner with corporate experience at GNC. I wrote policies that saved billions of dollars during some of the hardest financial times that America has ever been through. I am not inexperienced.

Mr. Buck was forced to buy a vendor membership to sale $1 box designs. I believe you should be able to see why you fall in the realm of a vendor. I am not the one that makes these rules, I am just someone that follows them in order to be an active and positive member to this website.

I have a personal life, and I own personal equipment, and that's all I ever list, I have no interest at all being a vendor. And I can personally buy what I want, keep it moving

rebelfromva
07-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah it's over, and if I don't get my refund, my lawyer's investigator will march to his doorstep with the sherriffs, and I don't care how much it costs me. And even though this may appear to be civil, if he did what I know he did with the whole paypal thing, it can be criminal. Roanoke isn't far from me, so it won't cost much, and I have family in roanoke, so I'll get the investigation going.

Come visit Richmond for a new shop idea! IT is a shame that it has to come to that.....

goingdef

well I've had people try that whole scamming crap on ebay through paypal a couple times and it may take a while but you will get your refund.

goingdef
double post.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:10 PM
I cant believe I let this low life even get me, but I'll get mine, even if it's in a roanoke county courthouse

murph
07-15-2012, 11:16 PM
This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this ******* story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your *** on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.

JayDubb757
07-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I cant believe I let this low life even get me, but I'll get mine, even if it's in a roanoke county courthouse

You mad bro?
Catman I'll take that amp sir.

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:24 PM
This has gotten out of hand. Be real now if you make 6 figures like you said you do, why in the hell are you so concerned over 220 bucks? He showed proof of the refund and it will be there in 14 days. It is not like you are poor and can't handle not having the money back in an instant. Honestly talking about bringing a sheriff to his door will do nothing other than handing him a court appearance where the judge will give zero fucks to this ******* story. You will still win and get money for your "damages" but, will also loose out of your *** on legal fees. Just calm down and drink a beer.

Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

JayDubb757
07-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.

tl;dr

centergod79
07-15-2012, 11:27 PM
it's funny how all of yall are from VA, I think all of y'all are the same person, **** off

Dirtrider4eva
07-15-2012, 11:28 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23516990.jpg

goingdef
07-15-2012, 11:29 PM

I haven't defended anyone in this, but a grown man calling names like a child and referring to yourself as a thousandair, I'm starting to wonder if you aren't about 17 at least that's about how your coming across! Also if you think catman was making up usernames to get a rise out of you? Are you smoking something because you sound rather paranoid? and since they where made up just curious who where these fictional VIP members? and how did he get you THE PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED IT'S PAYPAL so how have you been gotten? every time this looked like it was going smoothly you start accusing someone of lying according to fictional pm's!

murph
07-15-2012, 11:29 PM
^******* above. Apparently I didn't read the whole thread while I did and he thinks all of the thread starters outside of the classifieds aren't the "real members." The community of CA.com this man just told off and that makes me mad. Sorry I like to participate actively with the rest of the active members. Have a nice day.

goingdef
07-15-2012, 11:30 PM
it's funny how all of yall are from VA, I think all of y'all are the same person, **** off

Yep..............your on the sh*t!

murph
07-15-2012, 11:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ywagCRmec catman and rebelfromva in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH7c9gHXA0M catman and jaydubb in this one I recorded both
Thanks for being an ***.

goingdef
07-15-2012, 11:32 PM
^******* above. Apparently I didn't read the whole thread while I did and he thinks all of the thread starters outside of the classifieds aren't the "real members." The community of CA.com this man just told off and that makes me mad. Sorry I like to participate actively with the rest of the active members. Have a nice day.

Why the f*ck am I the a*shole?

JayDubb757
07-15-2012, 11:33 PM

Yep..............your on the sh*t!

Lulz

murph
07-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Why the f*ck am I the a*shole?

you posted too fast it was for centergod...

goingdef
07-15-2012, 11:35 PM
you posted too fast it was for centergod...

I know I was just trying to be all paranoid and butthurt like center there!

Joseph7195
07-15-2012, 11:59 PM
I promise, I am no as-shole. When you click on my statistics, you will know I am not here to hinder, I am here to help. I don't think you are an as-shole either. Just a bit of unfortunate things happened and you were forced to defend yourself.

I will just leave this here:

How am I a scammer, I never did anything wrong to anyone, I run a legit business, and would never scam anyone. There was way too many bad angles in this for me to feel comfortable putting this amplifier up for sale in my store, when CAT MAN in the same PM told me about it having a protect issue.

Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.

When you started talking about having a different amp than the one you originally bought, and that's the one you had repaired, not the kenen one, as the buyer, I got scared, not because of the $220, because I get amps shipped into my store everyday, and a lot of them don't get tested right away, and I could have a customer walk in, and see your amp, and like it, the day I get it, and buy it. Now what happens when they buy it, take it home and come back and say, this amp started smoking, wont play, goes in to protect, are they going to say call CATMAN and see whats up, NO, they're going to come to my store that has an excellent rep, and look at me. So therefore I have to be picky over my purchases when I buy used amps online, I only buy used amps for the people who don't have new amp money.

Bottomline is, I wouldn't scam any of you, I'm legit, my business is legit, and I have to look out for my customers and my best interest, and at this time I felt CATMAN was being a little shady, and didn't want any parts of it

I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have.

I am on manufacturers websites, for just about every brand I sell, and every one of them would back my company. And we're not just talking Car Audio either. Anyone buying from me, is 110% safe, if you lived withing 50 miles of my store and wanted certain brands you would have to buy it from me. And I'm picking up more lines this week, as in Sundown, DC, and maybe B2. I ship out packages to peoples doorsteps everyday, their is no lying in me.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/payments.php

I hope you the best with your business ventures. I promise I mean you no harm. I hope you the best Center

CAT MAN
07-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Clear your PM'sdone

whitedragon551; can do an ip check easily.

oh please do it

You mad bro?
Catman I'll take that amp sir.
Jeff i need to text you my new number today. old bionic got fried at taco bell :runaround:

Mind you business, I talked to paypal, the money wasn't frozen, he has to pay the refund, so let's hope he has the money in the bank, bcause he **** sure didn't want it paid from his card. You obviously don't understand the economics of banking, or you would see what I am saying. And it's not over the money, it's the morals, remember, he's the starter of these threads, why do you think he started these threads, to get a scam off, and still maintain his fake *** rep, because he know's 90% of yall don't even read it all, but you still comment, but anything he ever posts for sale, the real members, and not the thread talker, will remember this, bet your *** they will. Tell me why he's the only seller I've had problems with. If I buy, I buy, and what I sell, I sell, and it's 100%, peace yall. Please don't mention me, or post quote me again, none of you post non sense talkers, only an idiot would think this is over money.you are a flat out liar. you never talked to paypal. because they would tell you the money you sent was frozen. i can get on the line and record the call if you like. but now you are just flat out lying. i made my mistake and admitted it and was honest with you on here and IRL about it. you know what paypal does dont be ignorant.

I know I was just trying to be all paranoid and butthurt like center there!trust me. im the mad one. :naughty:

murph
07-16-2012, 05:15 AM
catman :flamer:

jk

Imtjnotu
07-16-2012, 05:58 AM
misunderstanding on both ends thanks to thrid parties on both ends.

nice way to sugar coat it ******

Imtjnotu
07-16-2012, 06:01 AM

oh shut the **** up already with ur conspiracy stories and ur internet tough act....

CAT MAN
07-16-2012, 06:38 AM
nice way to sugar coat it ******

not sugar coat just the truth. or at least thats what i thought when we resolved it the first time

Why So Cereal?
07-16-2012, 02:02 PM

I lost it at multi-thousandaire lol

TheUnderFighter
07-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Wait... what the **** happened?

goingdef
07-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Wait... what the **** happened?

#1 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) catman tried to sell an amp it didn't get shipped!
#2 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) centergod has REALLY good pot!
#3 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) the two had a lovers spat!
#4 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4) center got high again!
#5 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) catman was going to make it up to center!
#6 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6) center was too high and started to get paranoid!
#7 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=7) deal fell through divorce papers are in the works the kids are crushed!
#8 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8) all post from VA are the same person! ( as if you didn't already know! )

quackhead
07-16-2012, 02:57 PM
#1 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) catman tried to sell an amp it didn't get shipped!
#2 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) centergod has REALLY good pot!
#3 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3) the two had a lovers spat!
#4 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=4) center got high again!
#5 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) catman was going to make it up to center!
#6 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6) center was too high and started to get paranoid!
#7 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=7) deal fell through divorce papers are in the works the kids are crushed!
#8 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=8) all post from VA are the same person! ( as if you didn't already know! )

lol..yea, and the real schitzo ******* usually leave with the goods AND the cash.

kushy_dreams
07-16-2012, 02:58 PM

how much for an 8th centergod? or just gimme your dude's number, I need to re- up.

CAT MAN
07-16-2012, 02:59 PM
likes this post.

rebelfromva
07-16-2012, 03:01 PM
how much for an 8th centergod? or just gimme your dude's number, I need to re- up.

pv$$y get the whole bird....

quackhead
07-16-2012, 03:06 PM

an 8th? geez dude. at least go a QP and smoke a cigarette before u leave for good measure...**** I am glad I don't have to go through all that crap anymore. Been on the wagon with one foot draggin for 4 yrs now.

goingdef
07-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Do you know how good your system has to sound after one or two good b-rips of that sh*t? ........F*cking awesome!

goingdef
07-16-2012, 03:15 PM
god d*mn my wifes sister just stopped by, first she sits here for 15 minutes then ask if she can move in then BLOWS UP my bathroom? I think she got a hold of some of centers sh*t because that b*tch is tripping ballz!

kushy_dreams
07-16-2012, 03:15 PM
8th is just a sampler, if its good I go for the 5 pack :D

JayDubb757
07-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Let me get an ounce of that centergod. Go ahead and ship it, I'll pay you whenever I get to my office.
I'm good for it, I'm a hundredaire.

goingdef
07-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Let me get an ounce of that centergod. Go ahead and ship it, I'll pay you whenever I get to my office.
I'm good for it, I'm a hundredaire.

I know when it gets in your going to invite me over to blaze one while we demo right?............and since we're all one person it will be me hot boxing the h*ll out of my car by myself!

SourDeez
07-16-2012, 03:46 PM
8th is just a sampler, if its good I go for the 5 pack :D

Always keep enough around to put down on a twenty-pack

JayDubb757
07-16-2012, 04:11 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2s8ryox.jpg

whitedragon551
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Still no proof of these premium members? Seems made up to me without concrete proof.

CAT MAN
07-19-2012, 08:02 AM
refund has went through successfully. this thread can now be closed. whitedragon551;