PDA

View Full Version : mods help

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Cat man and centergod 79 dispute discuss here im at work and so not have time for this crap. Amp was shipped today now he files a diapute
I did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon511

mylows10
07-11-2012, 01:43 AM
What happened tony

madcad95
07-11-2012, 01:52 AM
;-(

audiobaun
07-11-2012, 02:02 AM
:crap: ya, what happened??

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 02:17 AM
He is trying to get his money back after i shipped it because im sketchy?. Im at work with only a phone and cant do much so i brought it here. I shipped it and will send tracking when i get home from these next two nights out of town. I cant believe this crap

Why So Cereal?
07-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Cat man and centergod 79 dispute discuss here im at work and so not have time for this crap. Amp was shipped today now he files a diapute
I did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon551

Sux hard dood

audiobaun
07-11-2012, 02:39 AM
He is trying to get his money back after i shipped it because im sketchy?. Im at work with only a phone and cant do much so i brought it here. I shipped it and will send tracking when i get home from these next two nights out of town. I cant believe this crap

No man.. if he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,Id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..Ive been there a couple times, and I know it blows, but it is what it is..People should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..Ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same

Mitch86
07-11-2012, 03:27 AM
No man.. if he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,Id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..Ive been there a couple times, and I know it blows, but it is what it is..People should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..Ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same

Most likely the guy is planning on keeping the amp and his money. :fyi: also, what the hell do you think a mod is going to do about it OP? I can answer that for you...Nothing! When buying/selling here our only means of protection are paypal(if used properly) and our own common sense. If he paid throufh paypal and opened a dispute, you should be able to provide proof of tracking/shipping and he won't get the money back. Ya never know with PP though.

murph
07-11-2012, 03:32 AM
I hope he doesn't do an amp switcharoo on you man. Best of luck.

rebelfromva
07-11-2012, 04:09 AM
I hope he doesn't do an amp switcharoo on you man. Best of luck.

Just like the noob tried on me. @cat man hope you have the serial # written down

whitedragon551
07-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Mods arent responsible for helping in scamming situations.

However, you can get the package re-routed back to you for like an extra $10. Try doing that first thing in the morning.

disturbed471985
07-11-2012, 04:56 AM
Mods arent responsible for helping in scamming situations.

However, you can get the package re-routed back to you for like an extra $10. Try doing that first thing in the morning.

^^ Yes Sir.... If he gets that amp GL ever seeing it or that money ever again...

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I knew it was a scam when he mentioned 200 aint nothing to him and all that bs. I just need a mod to oversee it before anything gets twisted

05fronty
07-11-2012, 06:57 AM
nvm, dude needs to get in here

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Look in the for sale section amps. He bought it straight up. Now idk the problem

whitedragon551
07-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Dont even mess with it. Just get it re-routed and get it back.

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:15 AM
He had been told the amp was repaired by kenon not dbr. My kenon refurb blew a while back sent it to dbr said it wasnt woth the money so i bought a blown onee locally and got it repaired. Love how people that dont kno the amp say astupid sjit they dont know about

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Dont even mess with it. Just get it re-routed and get it back.

Will do. I just made double that in one night. I just dont like liars

BIGJEFF64
07-11-2012, 08:40 AM
no man.. If he ships it back, and unopened , and test out as sent,id give him his money back less shipping due to the backing out of the buy,and costing me a waste of shipping money..or just take a loss on the first shipping, and move on to another potential buyer..ive been there a couple times, and i know it blows, but it is what it is..people should undersrtand that if you buy from an individual,there are no warrantys/gaurantees/or possible refunds,unless specified..ive always tried to make things right,on my end,and the other individual should do the same

x2

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

that ***** tony get ur ish back sir

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 08:42 AM
i just cant understand people sticking their noeses where it doesnt belong. guess they know more about my stuff than me

GAMEOVERCCA
07-11-2012, 08:58 AM
hmm..

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
centergod79 is a douchebag bro he just played some games with me trying to get my brutus, mods you need to ban this guy before he burns anyone else. hope this works out CAT MAN, but with what i just went through with him, i can tell you he is a loser and a scammer apparently..
he needs to be banned from forum

wow douche

xSPLoder
07-11-2012, 09:11 AM
wow douche

he should apply for a job at Skar Audio .

GL CAT MAN ; hope it works out for ya

whitedragon551
07-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Cat Man and GAMEOVERCCA do you guys have any other proof? ie: PM's, email, Paypal claims, etc? I cant just ban the guy without proof.

snoopdan
07-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Cat Man and GAMEOVERCCA do you guys have any other proof? ie: PM's, email, Paypal claims, etc? I cant just ban the guy without proof.

ban the motherfucker, you've got two solid members with the same story.

DonH
07-11-2012, 02:13 PM

yup... doesnt take a genius...

BUT with the dispute all you would have to do is provide tracking number that it was shipped. BUT this is why i use money orders now. safest way of doing business. its all about the tangibles!

TheUnderFighter
07-11-2012, 03:48 PM

And a nobody member no one has ever heard of. Pretty simple decision.

Also, the avoid the "amp switcheroo scam", I take pics of my serial # and keep it for myself to pull out if needed in the case of a dispute. As well as a full video of the amp working and getting a shot of the serial # in the video.

xSPLoder
07-11-2012, 03:51 PM
And a nobody member no one has ever heard of. Pretty simple decision.

Also, the avoid the "amp switcheroo scam", I take pics of my serial # and keep it for myself to pull out if needed in the case of a dispute. As well as a full video of the amp working and getting a shot of the serial # in the video.

ish just get even more real. not to mention that dude has yet to explain himself or stick up for himself in here when he was sending me PM's all day about why I hate Skar Audio because he was going to do business with them too. I wasnt going to say anything about that tho because I was hoping he would do the same thing to Skar. But for the better sake of the forum and the members, I will share that

xSPLoder
07-11-2012, 03:54 PM
4 Hours Ago centergod79
TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
1 Post(s)
Question
you have that boycott scar audio tag on your posts, what is it that they've done to be shady, and I'm just wondering before I do any business with them?

3 Hours Ago centergod79
TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
1 Post(s)
Re: Question
****!!! OK, thanks for the warning.

This was today at 12pm and 1pm EST

Imtjnotu
07-11-2012, 03:55 PM
tony did u re route it....

and dragon ban this ******....doesnt take a rocket scientist to calculate what he is doing

05fronty
07-11-2012, 03:57 PM
i even linked him this thread to his notifications lol

rebelfromva
07-11-2012, 03:58 PM
@centergod79

No comment?

Imtjnotu
07-11-2012, 03:58 PM
@ isnt working

xSPLoder
07-11-2012, 04:00 PM
you have to do a space after the mention and add a ;

Imtjnotu
07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
i hope this fagggot gets raped by goku

rebelfromva
07-11-2012, 04:09 PM
centergod79 ;

xSPLoder
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM
@ ;centergod79

lol no no no @centergod79_;

minus the _

snoopdan
07-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Goob ;

Shinju
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM

and dragon ban this ******....doesnt take a rocket scientist to calculate what he is doing

No, dragon needs more time alignment.

rebelfromva
07-11-2012, 05:05 PM
No, dragon needs more time alignment.

$h!t just got real

whitedragon551
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Ive been around long enough to see a good member accuse someone of scamming and it turned out it was the good member. If its obvious he is scamming Cat Man then Cat Man should have some sort of proof whether it be Email or PM correspondence.

You can do some research into feedback left for these usernames as well:

tooserious
40ZGloves
Dr.Slam
zerocarpileup

nutxo
07-11-2012, 06:46 PM
This happened to me before with a 600 dollar cpu. I took a pic of the tracking and sent it to paypal. I had my money back in like 20 minutes.

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:14 PM
i have proof i can forward pm's here is the last one he sent

centergod79
TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
2 Post(s)
Re: Money Sent
I don't know either of those members. Who said something is not important, all I care about is getting an amp that doesn't work, and selling it to one of my customers and having to deal with pouring more money in to it if I install it and have to warranty it under my policy. I tell you what, since you said the amp shipped already, obviously you shipped it today if you shipped it, if I get the amp on friday, which it only takes 2 days to get here, and it works fine, I will be more than happy to close the dispute, if it is a kenon refurb, I don't want it, hell I do better work then they do, and I'm good, but I would say db-r does better work than I do. Like I said if the amp works I close the dispute, but I'm not getting ripped off, hell no

i thought jbinn or tj said something (no offense tj) but he says someone told him it wasnt working . i know murph and rebel know its working but not only that i clamped the **** thing monday. the am has been rerouted. im not dealing with a fvcking *******. whitedragon keep this thread open for other members and so me and game over can provide our proof for his ban. this is unacceptable.

ChevyRidinLow
07-11-2012, 07:17 PM
I did nothing wrong i believe some things got mixed up or i am getting scammed. @whitedragon511

they should be able to intercept the package. go to the shipping service and tell them you need to do that. theyll bring it right back to you

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:17 PM

me fvcking too man

kushy_dreams
07-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Any southern oh members around to pay this guy a visit?

The type of visit that ends in an ***whooping

CAT MAN
07-11-2012, 07:51 PM

violence never solves anything.....but aids.......it makes you suffer.

kushy_dreams
07-11-2012, 08:10 PM
violence never solves anything.....but aids.......it makes you suffer.

tell that to my hood rat friends :p:

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:31 PM
centergod79 is a douchebag bro he just played some games with me trying to get my brutus, mods you need to ban this guy before he burns anyone else. hope this works out CAT MAN, but with what i just went through with him, i can tell you he is a loser and a scammer apparently..

How am I a scammer, I never did anything wrong to anyone, I run a legit business, and would never scam anyone. I asked you to clarify what you meant by you would ship the brutus when payment "clears" then you flew off of the deep end and started getting all hard core on me about making payment if you want the amp. I will copy and paste all the ignorant PM's I got from you if I have to. I would have bought your brutus straight up like I do from anyone else I buy from, dont come on here and act as if our situation was anything like this situation with CAT MAN, our situation was I wanted to be on the same page with you, and you got ignorant as hell, so I said keep your amp. Now as far as the CAT MAN situation, he listed an amp and said it was a DB-r not Kenon refurb, and I wanted it. Once I made the purchase I got a couple of PM's from member that were long time reputable members that knew about previous posts that he had posted about this same amp when he was debating between buying this amp, or a Planet Audio BB2400 where he clearly stated it was a Kenon refurb, now that wasn't the problem, the problem came when I asked CAT MAN about this and he started naming names of people who may had said something, and I said to him it's not the money I'm worried about, 220 is nothing to me, I just wanted to know if there was anything I should know about this amplifier, that's when I received the PM that made me not want the amp, CAT MAN responded saying that this wasn't the same amp that he was talking about on that thread, he said and I quote just like he said in this thread right, read back and see the BS I'm talking about, that the one kenon refurb he bought blew and it wasn't worth the money to repair, so he bought someones burnt up one and sent that in to db-r and that was the one he was selling, know we have 2 problems 1. a burnt up amp sent in for repair is not a refurb, it's a repaired amp 2. why would it not be worth the money to repair an amp you already have, as opposed to getting another one and having it repaired. There was way too many bad angles in this for me to feel comfortable putting this amplifier up for sale in my store, when CAT MAN in the same PM told me about it having a protect issue. Also he sent me a PM on the day he was supposed to ship it and said HE DIDN'T GET TO SHIP IT BECAUSE OF WORK, AND HE WOULD TRY TO GET IT OUT TOMORROW, NOTHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE ME TRACKING until after work, it was never shipped, unless he shipped it out the next day, I opened the case for a refund the day he said he didn't ship it, after telling him I didn't want the amp. Both of these members are taking advantage of a situation. GAMEOVERCCA lost his sale because at first I thought I was going to have to wait 3-5 day for a payment to "clear" and if you go back to that thread I explained why I decided not to by from him, because he was rude as hell, and who wants to spend money with an internet tuff guy. I'm the last one you want to ban from this site, I'm an excellent person to buy from, and to sell to. I can't help it I want some in surety as a sight unseen buyer, and as for the person who posted about people need to understand these are as-is buys, that's exactly why I need to investigate when I get people PM's saying I'd question this amp if I were you.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm going to copy and paste the PM's, the posts you see from me until I state other wise are to and from GAMEOVERCCA

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:44 PM
CENTERGOD79:OK, Ill take it, I'll send the funds to your paypal by sunday night, that way you can ship monday morning. I should recieve it on wednesday fron NC. My Address is xxxx, Martins Ferry, OH 43935 My Name is Bruce Ramsey

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
GAMEOVERCCA:ok that makes no sense, and i have paypal debit card my money is instant and i need the money from it to ship. if you want amp then pay for it, im not playing games like this..

if you wanna buy something from someone, then you pay for it THEN and the person will ship the first available time.. this deal is not solid till you pay for it..

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
GAMEOVERCCA:not really sure why you made this into such a big issue.. if you want the amp make the payment.. its that simple.. the amp would ship tomorrow if the payment was made when you said you wanted amp.. what is the big deal? do you no understand how to by stuff online? make payment to my paypal.. i ship item.. its very simple.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
GAMEOVERCCA:if you want the amp, make the payment thanks.

$258.25 paypal is [email]gxxxxx

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
CENTERGOD79(this is the email I sent that started everything):It seems like this happens everytime I buy something on the weekend, the last person I ended up not buying from because of this. There is no possible way for you to ship this to me before monday, so therefore, paying for it would be on monday,I would think. Maybe you can help me understand this, why would I send funds for something 2 days before it can be shipped, you can't even get it transferred to your bank, or even get the transfer started before monday. I said I'll take them now, and I meant it, but I don't see why it matters when I send the money up to monday

centergod79
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
GAMEOVERCCA:your not gonna do well in deals with people with that kind of thinking.. trust me.. anyways if you want amp make payment if not its fine dont, if its not paid for by tonight it will not ship tomorrow as i leave for work at 7am and would be bring it with me to drop off at ups on my lunch break.. so you can make payment today or i dont no what to tell you.. need to fix your logic on the payment thing man..

but like i said, $258.25 shipped and insured with tracking, and i offer a 30day warranty on amp starting from day you receive it. no one else will warranty a used am

Flex68
07-12-2012, 03:06 PM
CENTERGOD79(this is the email I sent that started everything):It seems like this happens everytime I buy something on the weekend, the last person I ended up not buying from because of this. There is no possible way for you to ship this to me before monday, so therefore, paying for it would be on monday,I would think. Maybe you can help me understand this, why would I send funds for something 2 days before it can be shipped, you can't even get it transferred to your bank, or even get the transfer started before monday. I said I'll take them now, and I meant it, but I don't see why it matters when I send the money up to monday

Seems to me that you , indeed , DO NOT know how to buy online, just as GAMEOVERCCA suggested!

So, what? You think that telling him, "I want it" is good enough?
Then he should just take your word for it, immediately stop trying to sell it, take down his FS thread or mark it "SOLD", or something....with no money sent by you??

If you want something, send the frigging money and quit fcuking worrying about whether or not it is "the weekend," lmao

Broke azz schmuck

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Funny how i told him it wouls be sent becaue i had to work anyway its over now. I wont deal with him :)

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Ok their's a lot of PM's missing, I bought a few amps over last weekend, and sent a lot of PM's and my inbox was at it's max and I had to delete some messages, so I do not have the ones about when GAMEOVERCCA stated to me that he would ship the amp when the payment cleared. when he said that I had no idea that he had the paypal debit card, so when he said cleared I thought he ment the whole request funds from paypal, they wire the money to his bank, then when he received it in his bank that he would ship the amp, and that's when all hell broke loose, and I kept getting PM"S about making the payment, I really don't like the whole paypal instant thing anyways, because even though you may think paypal protects you, if you pay someone with a paypal debit card, and they go withdraw the money off the card, if you need to dispute it paypal has to be able to get the funds back, and how are they going to do that if the moneys not on the card. I'm not saying thats what was going to happen with this seller, but it can happen. Now I will post the Messages from CAT MAN and why I decided not to buy his amp

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Never suggested GAMEOVER to do any of that, I would have paid him no problem, he was rude as hell and I wasn't buying from him, I buy online and sell online all the time, I don't care what you think, I had good reason for what I did, none of you would have bought that amp off of catman if you got the PMS I got from him, the gameovercca situation was totally different, than cat man's, I paid for the amp with cat man, and plannned on buying it until I got the PMs I'm bout to post now, and you people need to put yourself in my shoes in this situation instaed of thinking you're going to lose a buddy if you disagree with them. If you people knew who I was, you would be talking a whole lot different.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Icon33 db drive amp you just bought info

In the For sale thread he says it "was a refurb by DBR not kenon" but in this post from few months back he says

" its coming from sonic ill get a 1 year extended square trade warrenty "

and

" seems like the db drive wins. found out its repaired by kenon elec. calling tomorrow to find out if its a korean board "

The links below take you to the post where he says these things

need some opinions on new amp

Vote for my new amp!

Just thought you would like to see the above that way you can ask him about it if you like.
All I ask is to please not put me in the middle of it. Act as if you found it on your own. Just thought it was odd he would say one thing then another later on.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
CENTERGOD79:I have a question for you. Is there anything I need to know about this amp?
I was searching for other amps like this one and came across a couple of your old threads. I read a thread when you were debating buying this amp, and you said that it was a Kenon Electronic refurbed amp, which I kind of figured that even when I read your post that I bought the amp on. I've been a DB Drive dealer for years, and DB-r isn't a place that repairs thier amps for re-sale. Both of the amps you were deciding about were kenon refurbs, so was the BB, which you made an excellent choice going with the DB Drive over the BB. I don't know why every one was on those thread, including you, saying it's not an OKUR amp, let me tell you, that DB Drive platnium will smoke the A72000, brand new to brand new. I don't know what that refurb is doing, I'll find out though. I have a PA BB refurbished by Kenon and it's sitting in my junk amp pile with a blown channel, I might send it to CIA but I don't think it's worth it. Just keep it real with me, I don't care about the $220, I'm rich. I just want to know if I'm going to have any problems putting that amp into one of my customers car. What do you know about that amp, does it protect? Does it do anything out of the ordinary, again I dont care about the money, and I will leave you good feedback, I just need to know what I'm dealing with. Also why would you say it's a DB-r refurb if it's not, DB-r has it's drawbacks as well as kenon. Let me know man, thanks

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:42 PM
CATMAN(and this was on the day he was supposed to have shipped it)thi amp wasnt the original amp i had bought. i had to keep it behind closed doors that my kenon refurb smoked. so i boutght a blown one locally and sent it to dbr. it was 180 to fix and i paid 100 for the amp it has only protected once at a show for thermal reasons went back to playing 10 minutes later.
i also feel that dbr made this amp a bit stronger when he repaired the amp. ill send it to you asap. ill pm you tracking number when i ship it. i have to work all night tonight and tomorrow text me xxx-xxx-xxx if you need anything. (Now you tell me that he shipped this amp, I opened my case the same day I recieved this PM, this guy is full of lies, and BS, and I wasn't taking the chance) as far as anyone else is concerned, talk to people that I have bought from, when it's a matter of me wanting it, I buy it, and maybe the whole GAMEOVERCCA situation could have went differently, but it's not at all the same as this catman situation, and I apologize if I was wrong on the GAMEOVERCCA situation, I just didn't see any reason why it made a difference paying on the weekend, and I have never paid for anything I've bought on the weekend until sunday night, and never had an issue with it other than with people who have paypal debit cards, anyone who doesnt have a paypal debit card but has a real bank card knows that it takes a few days to get your money, and I erased a lot of the PM's from him because that situATION was different, and how the hell is he going to get on here and side with this situation, when this catman is the last person any of you would want to buy from, the boy is a compulsive liar, and gameovercca seen him open this dumb *** thread and came and took advantage of a dumb situation. to tell you the truth, If I would of known this CATMAN, i would have never bought this amp in the first place, just look at all his bullshit threads.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Seems to me that you , indeed , DO NOT know how to buy online, just as GAMEOVERCCA suggested!

So, what? You think that telling him, "I want it" is good enough?
Then he should just take your word for it, immediately stop trying to sell it, take down his FS thread or mark it "SOLD", or something....with no money sent by you??

If you want something, send the frigging money and quit fcuking worrying about whether or not it is "the weekend," lmao

Broke azz schmuck

It's not the money dude, and far from broke, I could buy every item on this thread, it's a matter of knowing I have the weekend to myself, and I look at items on my phone, I come into the office on sunday night and send payments out, so I can logg the payments into my records, I'm sorry I have a life and cant be in the office all weekend. I'm not going to just send funds and take a chance that I may forget to log it and my balance sheets be off, and I end up having to pay my accountants more money to find a mistake, you guys need to not make comments if you don't know what you're talking about

GAMEOVERCCA
07-12-2012, 05:15 PM
hahaha he totally just tried to re arrange pms thats hilarious.. dude get off the forum you have been deemed a failure as a person! lol...

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 05:24 PM
It's not the money dude, and far from broke, I could buy every item on this thread, it's a matter of knowing I have the weekend to myself, and I look at items on my phone, I come into the office on sunday night and send payments out, so I can logg the payments into my records, I'm sorry I have a life and cant be in the office all weekend. I'm not going to just send funds and take a chance that I may forget to log it and my balance sheets be off, and I end up having to pay my accountants more money to find a mistake, you guys need to not make comments if you don't know what you're talking about
people that try to act rich never are.....

hahaha he totally just tried to re arrange pms thats hilarious.. dude get off the forum you have been deemed a failure as a person! lol...
lol i have all of them so if he tries ill post pic

shpatb
07-12-2012, 05:40 PM
If you want to buy something, you pay for it, simple as that. /thread.

skitzafit
07-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Icon33 db drive amp you just bought info

In the For sale thread he says it "was a refurb by DBR not kenon" but in this post from few months back he says

" its coming from sonic ill get a 1 year extended square trade warrenty "

and

" seems like the db drive wins. found out its repaired by kenon elec. calling tomorrow to find out if its a korean board "

The links below take you to the post where he says these things

need some opinions on new amp

Vote for my new amp!

Just thought you would like to see the above that way you can ask him about it if you like.
All I ask is to please not put me in the middle of it. Act as if you found it on your own. Just thought it was odd he would say one thing then another later on.

CATMAN(and this was on the day he was supposed to have shipped it)thi amp wasnt the original amp i had bought. i had to keep it behind closed doors that my kenon refurb smoked. so i boutght a blown one locally and sent it to dbr. it was 180 to fix and i paid 100 for the amp it has only protected once at a show for thermal reasons went back to playing 10 minutes later.
i also feel that dbr made this amp a bit stronger when he repaired the amp. ill send it to you asap. ill pm you tracking number when i ship it. i have to work all night tonight and tomorrow text me xxx-xxx-xxx if you need anything. (Now you tell me that he shipped this amp, I opened my case the same day I recieved this PM, this guy is full of lies, and BS, and I wasn't taking the chance) as far as anyone else is concerned, talk to people that I have bought from, when it's a matter of me wanting it, I buy it, and maybe the whole GAMEOVERCCA situation could have went differently, but it's not at all the same as this catman situation, and I apologize if I was wrong on the GAMEOVERCCA situation, I just didn't see any reason why it made a difference paying on the weekend, and I have never paid for anything I've bought on the weekend until sunday night, and never had an issue with it other than with people who have paypal debit cards, anyone who doesnt have a paypal debit card but has a real bank card knows that it takes a few days to get your money, and I erased a lot of the PM's from him because that situATION was different, and how the hell is he going to get on here and side with this situation, when this catman is the last person any of you would want to buy from, the boy is a compulsive liar, and gameovercca seen him open this dumb *** thread and came and took advantage of a dumb situation. to tell you the truth, If I would of known this CATMAN, i would have never bought this amp in the first place, just look at all his bullshit threads.

people that try to act rich never are.....

lol i have all of them so if he tries ill post pic

You can post pics of the invoice from Chris then right? Not calling you a liar just after reading all of this it seems like this would clear up the situation by proving it was indeed from Db-r.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 06:43 PM
You can post pics of the invoice from Chris then right? Not calling you a liar just after reading all of this it seems like this would clear up the situation by proving it was indeed from Db-r.

if i have the paper reciept yes because it was a money order :crap:

although i do not care im keeping it. i can afford to anyway

centergod79
07-12-2012, 06:47 PM
If anyone doesn't see what I'm putting up here, then you're just blind. I pay for anything I buy, simple as that. CATMAN was too sneaky about the amp, and GAMEOVER was too rude for me. I am so glad you started this thread CATMAN because anyone with sense that reads it will never buy any thing off of you again. I have dealt with quite a few people on this forum, and had issues with you two people, and the issue with GAMEOVER wasn't even an issue, I don't feel it's necessary to pay for something on a saturday when the amp doesnt get shipped until monday, and most people don't have your little paypal debit card, so in most cases people can't even request their funds from paypal until monday, so paying you sunday night would have made no difference, if you wouldn't of gotten so cocky with me, you would have been paid sunday night, and shipped the amp out on monday, and we would of had a smooth transaction. You guys don't make the world go round, and you don't create your own market either. For me to say I'll take your product, and for you to not think I'm buying it unless you see your funds on your card immediatly, is ridiculous. I have been in this industry for 13 years doing business and have never ripped anyone off. I just bought an amp off of a member over the same weekend, and he didn't hoot and holler, and if it weren't for the way catman acted, and the things he said, about having to keep an amp behind closed doors, and buying a burnt amp, and db-r fixing it, and not being able to ship for 2 days because of work. Come on, if any of you were in my shoes on that deal would have done the same thing, you werent the one buying the amp, and I put the PM's I got in the same manner I received them, and I saved all of catmans PM's because it was shady, as far as GAMEOVER read the thread it was just a situation of him pressuring me for money, when I'm not even in the office to pay it. I will continue to buy from sellers that have good product to sell, and show a little courtesy. I'm not buying anything from a liar, nor an *******. I'm done with yall

skitzafit
07-12-2012, 06:47 PM
if i have the paper reciept yes because it was a money order :crap:

although i do not care im keeping it. i can afford to anyway

You should have some type of proof in emails with Db-r

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 06:52 PM
If anyone doesn't see what I'm putting up here, then you're just blind. I pay for anything I buy, simple as that. CATMAN was too sneaky about the amp, and GAMEOVER was too rude for me. I am so glad you started this thread CATMAN because anyone with sense that reads it will never buy any thing off of you again. I have dealt with quite a few people on this forum, and had issues with you two people, and the issue with GAMEOVER wasn't even an issue, I don't feel it's necessary to pay for something on a saturday when the amp doesnt get shipped until monday, and most people don't have your little paypal debit card, so in most cases people can't even request their funds from paypal until monday, so paying you sunday night would have made no difference, if you wouldn't of gotten so cocky with me, you would have been paid sunday night, and shipped the amp out on monday, and we would of had a smooth transaction. You guys don't make the world go round, and you don't create your own market either. For me to say I'll take your product, and for you to not think I'm buying it unless you see your funds on your card immediatly, is ridiculous. I have been in this industry for 13 years doing business and have never ripped anyone off. I just bought an amp off of a member over the same weekend, and he didn't hoot and holler, and if it weren't for the way catman acted, and the things he said, about having to keep an amp behind closed doors, and buying a burnt amp, and db-r fixing it, and not being able to ship for 2 days because of work. Come on, if any of you were in my shoes on that deal would have done the same thing, you werent the one buying the amp, and I put the PM's I got in the same manner I received them, and I saved all of catmans PM's because it was shady, as far as GAMEOVER read the thread it was just a situation of him pressuring me for money, when I'm not even in the office to pay it. I will continue to buy from sellers that have good product to sell, and show a little courtesy. I'm not buying anything from a liar, nor an *******. I'm done with yall

sneaky? i was straight up. you were getting an attitude trying to scam me after i shipped it i never said i would wait til fri. i told you next day it was shipped and it was. then went to pay a bill and i was -10$ thats when i knew exactly what you were doing. you are a douche. do not ever expect me to ship an amp while a dispute is going on. i am not shipping an amp now and getting payed later. doesnt work. im not cocky. im just not getting the run around from someone that has 2 feedback and a quick scam attitude. good buy from this forum. i will se you on the others i know you have had issues on. have fun scamming kid. 13 years my ***. if you were in it 13 years you wouldnt be so quick to fvck someone over.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 06:59 PM
thi amp wasnt the original amp i had bought. i had to keep it behind closed doors that my kenon refurb smoked. so i boutght a blown one locally and sent it to dbr. it was 180 to fix and i paid 100 for the amp it has only protected once at a show for thermal reasons went back to playing 10 minutes later.
i also feel that dbr made this amp a bit stronger when he repaired the amp. ill send it to you asap. ill pm you tracking number when i ship it. i have to work all night tonight and tomorrow text me 336 949 0333 if you need anything.

i didnt want people to know i smoked the first one is all because i like kenon for the price.

here is his reply after i told him 10000000000000000000000 times to call me asap finally called him a scammer that he is

first of all I am the furthest from a scammer as it gets. You are full of lies man. You never shipped the amp, you sent me a message saying you had to work and what not, and then sent me a message saying that you had already shipped the amp. I run a legit business, I buy and sell online all the time, and have a store front with an excellent reputation. If I would have received your amp I would have seen if it worked, and would have decided if I wanted it or not by it's performance, but if I would have been issued a refund I would have refused the shipment and told them to return to sender. I'm upset now because since you never shipped the amp, I don't even need to be waiting for a paypal review, this should be a done deal, if you issued the refund, but you didn't, you're waiting the outcome to see if they give me my money back, and if they don't you keep both, but let me tell you, I have way too much family in Roanoke Va, and I will have you in court in days. I am an excellent person to do business with, but I will not be lied to, and I will not buy something thinking it's one thing, and finding out it's something else. Kenon is the worst, and I find your story about it being a different amp than the one you were looking for advice on before buying hard to believe. I just think if I were to resell that amp, I would have an upset customer. it's not worth it at 220 when I'm an authorized DB Drive dealer and can get the A72000 for $50 more brand new, and can give my customer a year warranty

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

if he has family in roanoke brin em out. that way i can show them the pos you are

centergod79
07-12-2012, 07:10 PM
You never shipped the amp man, I opened the case on Monday. Dude you can say whatever you want, once I opened the case I had already informed you that I didn't want the amp. If you shipped the amp, provide a tracking number on this forum, even if you re-routed it, provide a tracking number that says you shipped that amp on Monday and I'll give you the $220, even though you shipping it had nothing to do with me not wanting it, I will send it to your paypal this second. PROVIDE IT. Then you'll have your amp, and the $220 you sold it to me for, so you have nothing to lose. Come on CATMAN, since I'm such a scammer, all you gotta do is provide a tracking number that says you shipped this amp out on monday and I'll give you the money for nothing. I am the furthest from a scammer as it gets, I sell online, and buy online all the time. I'm definitely someone you want on this forum, because I'm an easy sell, if your selling something at a good price, that I want, I'll buy it. So come on, put the tracking # up here so every one can type it in the computer and see just how full of **** you are.

Fiendstolemyamp
07-12-2012, 07:19 PM
If you shipped the amp, provide a tracking number on this forum, even if you re-routed it, provide a tracking number that says you shipped that amp on Monday and I'll give you the $220, So let's see the tracking #.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 07:20 PM
First you said you had to re-route the package because I was trying to scam you. Now that I put your PM up here showing everyone you lied earlier in this thread about that, now your say you're not going to ship an amp if theirs a case open. Dude, you all out lie man. What else besides that amp do you keep behind closed doors. Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:22 PM
i had it routed back. amp is sitting here in the packaging it was sent the day after payment. if you think we can settle this diplimaticly i dont care about the money or that amp i want to know what your problem is/was. i actually have a rep to keep up. (unlike you it seems) where i do not under any circumstance. ship any other day that the buyer provides. especially amps unless it an emergency you have my number if you are a man call me so we can sort this out. ive asked you before the thread was opened to but you took it a step too far. thanks- Antonio.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:27 PM
First you said you had to re-route the package because I was trying to scam you. Now that I put your PM up here showing everyone you lied earlier in this thread about that, now your say you're not going to ship an amp if theirs a case open. Dude, you all out lie man. What else besides that amp do you keep behind closed doors. Come man, you wanna try and tell the world that I'm a scammer, I'm the Owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio and Accessories, I'm an authorized dealer for Memphis, Massive, Rockford, DB Drive, American Bass, RE, Kicker, etc. etc., and I'm a scammer, come on man, provide one piece of proof you shipped anything, Anyway, I wouldn't of bought a burnt up amp that you sent to DB-r to get fixed, that's not what your thread said at all. Hell for $50 more dollars I could buy the A72000, I was just interested in your amp because it's not available anymore.
i do not lie.
never hid anyting from the situation. i told you i kept the fact my old amp blew behind closed doors not this one because you asked about the kenon in the first place. stop lying out of your *** i have plenty of others that have wanted this anyway. i should have never sold it to you. im glad that you showed your true colors before it got there "non working" .

centergod79
07-12-2012, 07:30 PM
You have got to be kidding me, that's it, you have a rep, but not me, I'm a public figure, with my business on my profile, and I'm not worried about my rep, I buy on this forum, and I'm not worried about my rep. Why else would I even get involved with this childish *** thread you started if I wasn't worried about my rep, if you have the box sitting right there on your table all packaged up, that was re-routed to you, there should be what is called the $220 tracking number on it.

Fiendstolemyamp
07-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Post the tracking # or you are a liar Cat Man.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Look Man, because now I feel as if I'm badgering you, and that's not how I get down. you're really starting to look bad. You started this, you all out said to the entire forum that I'm a scammer, said CENTERGOD79 should be banned from the forum because I'm a scammer. When you started talking about having a different amp than the one you originally bought, and that's the one you had repaired, not the kenen one, as the buyer, I got scared, not because of the $220, because I get amps shipped into my store everyday, and a lot of them don't get tested right away, and I could have a customer walk in, and see your amp, and like it, the day I get it, and buy it. Now what happens when they buy it, take it home and come back and say, this amp started smoking, wont play, goes in to protect, are they going to say call CATMAN and see whats up, NO, they're going to come to my store that has an excellent rep, and look at me. So therefore I have to be picky over my purchases when I buy used amps online, I only buy used amps for the people who don't have new amp money. as for GAMEOVERCCA, that situation upset me, because I really wanted his amp, and still do, but I let my pride get in the way of that one, and sinse I felt he was being rude to me I told him to keep his amp, and I still regret that one, because I wanted that brutus. Anyway, I gotta look out for my best interest, and I didn't know what I had coming from you, and I have yet to feel like I've gotten any truth out of you, so I stopped the transaction while I still could, not because I'm worried about losing the $220, because I'm worried about how I'm going to look if I sell that amp to someone and it's not 100%

Dr. Slam
07-12-2012, 07:49 PM
You must've went through one hell of a shipping service to have a package rerouted and get it back the same exact day. I'm definitely calling BS on that unless a tracking number is provided. Lol at you @catman if you started this thread without even shipping the package yet.

Lol @ the dumbazzes who called for this dude to get banned without even hearing both sides of the story.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:51 PM
You must've went through one hell of a shipping service to have a package rerouted and get it back the same exact day. I'm definitely calling BS on that unless a tracking number is provided. Lol at you @catman if you started this thread without even shipping the package yet.

Lol @ the dumbazzes who called for this dude to get banned without even hearing both sides of the story.
package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

im a liar centergod god scammed not me im ignorant for trying to scam him.

Fiendstolemyamp
07-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Not too hard to post a tracking number.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Not too hard to post a tracking number.

read the post i scammed him. im a lowdown dirty liar.

Dr. Slam
07-12-2012, 07:53 PM
You would still have a tracking number

centergod79
07-12-2012, 07:54 PM
So the UPS truck busted a quick U-turn to bring you your package back

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:55 PM
You would still have a tracking number

no i wouldnt because i never shipped it right? hence the scam.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

actually no i just picked it up at the store on the way home

skitzafit
07-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Post the tracking # or you are a liar Cat Man.

This and proof that the amp was repaired by db-r like the for sale thread said.

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 07:58 PM
This and proof that the amp was repaired by db-r like the for sale thread said.

you guys are dumb i scammed him. built up my good rep and got this sucker good and clean.

rebelfromva
07-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Da fvck is going on here?

centergod79
07-12-2012, 08:00 PM
the shipping had nothing to do with me not wanting the amp, all the other stuff involved made me skeptical on the amp, and when he sent me the message about the amp, and said he wasn't able to ship it because he worked all day today, and tomorrow, he wasn't going to be able to ship it basically until wednesday which was yesterday, when he was supposed to ship it monday, so I informed him that I didn't want it, and stopped that transaction. he fabricated this whole story trying to lead members to believe that I stopped the transaction once I knew the amp was shipped, to try and make me look like a scammer, because I didn't want to get an amp that was described as something it wasn't

CAT MAN
07-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Da fvck is going on here?i scammed him like i did you

the shipping had nothing to do with me not wanting the amp, all the other stuff involved made me skeptical on the amp, and when he sent me the message about the amp, and said he wasn't able to ship it because he worked all day today, and tomorrow, he wasn't going to be able to ship it basically until wednesday which was yesterday, when he was supposed to ship it monday, so I informed him that I didn't want it, and stopped that transaction. he fabricated this whole story trying to lead members to believe that I stopped the transaction once I knew the amp was shipped, to try and make me look like a scammer, because I didn't want to get an amp that was described as something it wasn't
never said i couldnt ship it. i was saying i had to work so you would know it would go out but i flat out scammed you. sorry bro .you were too smart

centergod79
07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Just like the noob tried on me. @cat man hope you have the serial # written down

people with sense are getting the truth and not just jumping side, and this is one of your posts from earlier in the thread, when have I ever dealt with you for you to say this?

Dr. Slam
07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
You

centergod79
07-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Some people got on here and said something about trying a switcharoo, and REBELFROMVA wrote that I tried that on hiom, and I have never dealt with him at all

Fiendstolemyamp
07-12-2012, 08:12 PM
read the post i scammed him. im a lowdown dirty liar. Seems you were trying to. Post the tracking # if you weren't.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 08:20 PM
and that's another thing that worried me when he said he had 2 of the same amps and the delay in tracking, I didn't know what was going on, he could have been switching boards, or something, if he even has 2. Bottomline is, I wouldn't scam any of you, I'm legit, my business is legit, and I have to look out for my customers and my best interest, and at this time I felt CATMAN was being a little shady, and didn't want any parts of it

whitedragon551
07-12-2012, 08:21 PM
and that's another thing that worried me when he said he had 2 of the same amps and the delay in tracking, I didn't know what was going on, he could have been switching boards, or something, if he even has 2. Bottomline is, I wouldn't scam any of you, I'm legit, my business is legit, and I have to look out for my customers and my best interest, and at this time I felt CATMAN was being a little shady, and didn't want any parts of it

Buy my Alpine KTP445 for your shop.

Fiendstolemyamp
07-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Ive been around long enough to see a good member accuse someone of scamming and it turned out it was the good member. LOL, seems he called it.

rebelfromva
07-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Some people got on here and said something about trying a switcharoo, and REBELFROMVA wrote that I tried that on hiom, and I have never dealt with him at all

At first it seemed like you were going to try the switcharoo on him like the other guy tried on my t2500bdcp. Sorry sir for jumping to conclusions. I do know Catman is a good guy from my expirience with him. Idk why the change of heart or w/e but if hooking me up with a bnib xfl for pretty d@mn cheap is scamming me, he scammed the $h!t out of me then. You were suppose to buy that t1500 I had though :/. Either way like I said sir sorry for jumping to conclusions, I hope this all gets resolved for the both of you.

R34P3R
07-12-2012, 08:39 PM
:popcorn:

centergod79
07-12-2012, 09:09 PM
At first it seemed like you were going to try the switcharoo on him like the other guy tried on my t2500bdcp. Sorry sir for jumping to conclusions. I do know Catman is a good guy from my expirience with him. Idk why the change of heart or w/e but if hooking me up with a bnib xfl for pretty d@mn cheap is scamming me, he scammed the $h!t out of me then. You were suppose to buy that t1500 I had though :/. Either way like I said sir sorry for jumping to conclusions, I hope this all gets resolved for the both of you.
yeah I was, and I was texting you, I'll take it if you still have it, some times I lose track if I have a lot going on, I was trying to remember who it was I was getting the T1500 from later in the week, but never would I do anything grimmy to anyone, it's not my style. Do you still have that amp, I remember it being a good price to. How did you end up with that situation, did you end up getting your amp back? PM me if you still have that amp, I'm definately interested in that still

centergod79
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
I would like to sincerely Thank all of the members who actually looked for reason, and not just side with someone because they know them or whatever. I search the classifieds everyday, and when I see something I want, at a good price I'm on it, and if I say I want it, consider it sold. For future references, if I say I want it on the weekend, I send all payments out on sunday night, so please, don't hound me for payment on the weekend, I'm not in the office, so I cant send out payment, I have to log all payments I send out, and I do that in the office, and I come in while I'm closed on sunday night and do it so you guys can ship it out on monday, and so I'm not backed up on monday purchases, doing the weekend purchases then. Thank you all

rebelfromva
07-12-2012, 09:18 PM
yeah I was, and I was texting you, I'll take it if you still have it, some times I lose track if I have a lot going on, I was trying to remember who it was I was getting the T1500 from later in the week, but never would I do anything grimmy to anyone, it's not my style. Do you still have that amp, I remember it being a good price to. How did you end up with that situation, did you end up getting your amp back? PM me if you still have that amp, I'm definately interested in that still

Sold the t1500 to Kramer

centergod79
07-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Sold the t1500 to Kramer

I knew that thing was going quick, that was a great price, my loss

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:05 PM
4 Hours Ago centergod79
TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
1 Post(s)
Question
you have that boycott scar audio tag on your posts, what is it that they've done to be shady, and I'm just wondering before I do any business with them?

3 Hours Ago centergod79
TEAM BEETEM

Post Thanks / Like
Mentioned
1 Post(s)
Re: Question
****!!! OK, thanks for the warning.

This was today at 12pm and 1pm EST

Dude well at least now I know to give them a shot before I take your word for it, I can tell you just jump on ban waggons, just see the first thing a liar says, and put all of this out there, but did you see how I asked you about skar audio, to get your side and didn't just start saying boycott skar without proof. Well you just jumped on the side of a liar here, so who lied on skar to get you to jump on them

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

that would be the last thing anyone would want to do, you all must be the idiot members

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:08 PM

Moran, I have to say something to all you morans that posted dumbshit on this thread, and had no idea of what was going on, and CATMAN and GAMEOVERCCA weren't saying the same thing, 2 different situations, and where were all of you when I started proving this dude wrong

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:09 PM

Not buying your amp because of your additude isn't burning you, no one has been burned by me

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:13 PM

No they do not, CATMAN tried to scam me, and GAMEOVERCCA tried to bully me into paying him on a saturday, when I pay for all my weekend purchases on sunday nights, and I posted all of the PM's except for the few from GAMEOVER that I had to erase, which I didn't think I needed them, but I kept the ones from CATMAN, GAMEOVER just seen my name in this thread, mad at me because I decided not to buy his amp because of his attitude. go and read his thread, I explain why I decided not to buy, he just is mad and decided to come post some BS on this BS thread.

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:16 PM

you're just retarded, what makes these members solid, because you say so, I think they're assholes. To tell you the truth, I know so many real competitors, and gurus that are on these forums as junior member, and you wouldn't believe who some of them are. All you people talking **** on these first few pages, are morans,

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:18 PM
yup... doesnt take a genius...

BUT with the dispute all you would have to do is provide tracking number that it was shipped. BUT this is why i use money orders now. safest way of doing business. its all about the tangibles!

another one, unbelieveable

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:19 PM

another one, had all this **** to talk when I wasn't responding, but no sooner your boy started looking like the liar he is, funny how you all disapeared

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:20 PM
i even linked him this thread to his notifications lol

sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like some and got later than you wanted me to, and I'd be damed if I wanted to talk with all you morans anyway

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:30 PM

it's funny how both of you got the truth handed to ya's

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:34 PM
you guys are dumb i scammed him. built up my good rep and got this sucker good and clean.

I really think your good rep is with morans, except rebelfronva, I think he's happy with his xfl

brooklynjoy2008
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Well Tony r u gonna clear ur name and keep ur good rep or r u a shady liar?

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM
All I said was you were on talking to me without replying to this thread and if you were doing that I hope you would do it to skar. Do what you want man I'm not butthurt like you are about it

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
OK, had to say what I had to say to all the early morans of this thread that actually sided with someone just listening to his story, called me a scammer, and called for a good man like myself to be banned, just so yall know, I read yall bullshit. Maybe this can be a lesson learned, a real man waits for 2 sides before casting judgement, thank you for the real men that hung around and didn't post until you heard my side

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Dude well at least now I know to give them a shot before I take your word for it, I can tell you just jump on ban waggons, just see the first thing a liar says, and put all of this out there, but did you see how I asked you about skar audio, to get your side and didn't just start saying boycott skar without proof. Well you just jumped on the side of a liar here, so who lied on skar to get you to jump on them

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

that would be the last thing anyone would want to do, you all must be the idiot members

Kevin was a liar too bruh. You have nothing to prove with me cause I simply don't give a ****. Find out the hard way. I don't bandwagon off of one person either. Multiple people have had issues and not just from this site. Be a tough guy all you want and gone with ya bad self

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Well Tony r u gonna clear ur name and keep ur good rep or r u a shady liar?

he can't clear his name, he tried to sell me a ****** amp, and a couple of members gave me some info after they seen I bought it, and when he responded to my questions with shady ****, and I found out he didn't ship the amp yet, I informed him I didn't want it, and canceled the transaction, then he came and started this thread to make it look like I waited until he shipped it and cancelled the transaction, like a scammer would, he's a Liar

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:42 PM
All I said was you were on talking to me without replying to this thread and if you were doing that I hope you would do it to skar. Do what you want man I'm not butthurt like you are about it

I talked to you 2 days ago, wasn't it, it wasn't today

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:43 PM
If you also read what I wrote, I said I posted those PM's for the better sake of the forum if you were a scammer. I haven't and prolly will never do you any business with you so I don't get where you think I gained anything

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Yesterday

centergod79
07-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Kevin was a liar too bruh. You have nothing to prove with me cause I simply don't give a ****. Find out the hard way. I don't bandwagon off of one person either. Multiple people have had issues and not just from this site. Be a tough guy all you want and gone with ya bad self

then don't give a ****, stay out of ****, and quit lying yourself, it was atleast yesterday when I asked you about SKar, your acting like I was sending you that **** while this was going on. I just responded to yall earlier **** to give yall the chance to redeem yourselfs now that you've got the truth

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
What am I lieing about? I in no way lied lol you are on a giant witch hunt now. This ain't Salem

brooklynjoy2008
07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
U should leave feedback for him with a link to this thread.

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:50 PM
You need to read everything before jumping to conclusions cause your just making yourself look like a d*ck even more

xSPLoder
07-12-2012, 10:52 PM
This thread was created yesterday dumb **** and you messaged me yesterday while this thread was already going. So where the hell did I lie?

martiandancer31
07-12-2012, 10:52 PM
for the LOVE of all things holy, it's spelled "moron"

snoopdan
07-12-2012, 10:58 PM
you're just retarded, what makes these members solid, because you say so, i think they're assholes. To tell you the truth, i know so many real competitors, and gurus that are on these forums as junior member, and you wouldn't believe who some of them are. All you people talking **** on these first few pages, are morans,

and not a single **** was given noob

DonH
07-12-2012, 11:01 PM
another one, unbelieveable

Prove where any ill words where spoken to you? I said it does not take a genius to scam people. Followed by a possible way to counter someone scamming followed by an idea of how to nullify the situation before hand. You sir are a bit displeased i assume. Nobody is never happy on either side in a situation like this. Do yourself a favor, try and be humble if you are right. Plain and simple. Forums are full of over reacting keyboard thugs.

OmegaBunny
07-12-2012, 11:36 PM
I think centergod has every right to be pissed. So many people busting his balls for scamming when it was Cat Man who wasn't being upfront. Now I don't think Cat Man was scamming, I just think he made ****** decision regarding this amp.

And Cat Man who gives a **** if you smoked an amp?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR CAT MAN; post the tracing yo!

Why So Cereal?
07-12-2012, 11:38 PM
post the effing tracking # muhh fugga!

brooklynjoy2008
07-12-2012, 11:58 PM
He can't or he would have by now. Tony don't just ignore this and hope it goes away. Man up, admit u lied, apologize and learn from it. Humbling yourself is not easy but at least people will respect u.

Why So Cereal?
07-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Well, no tracking number...centergod made his point...CAT MAN = shady at least if not potential scammah *bangs gavel*

Court is adjourned. Gonna go fap.

Imtjnotu
07-13-2012, 12:07 AM
another one, had all this **** to talk when I wasn't responding, but no sooner your boy started looking like the liar he is, funny how you all disapeared

I was talking about tony you fuckin retard

TheUnderFighter
07-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Well, no tracking number...centergod made his point...CAT MAN = shady at least if not potential scammah *bangs gavel*

Court is adjourned. Gonna go fap.

Indeed... I think he's just hoping it'll go away. But he's admitted he's a scammer multiple times in this thread. It doesn't make sense though.
I wish he'd either post the tracking number, or admit that he didn't ship the amp yet.

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Indeed... I think he's just hoping it'll go away. But he's admitted he's a scammer multiple times in this thread. It doesn't make sense though.
I wish he'd either post the tracking number, or admit that he didn't ship the amp yet.

I think he was posting that for the fvck if it. He never scammed me or the other people I know on here that have dealt with him.
CAT MAN ;
Clear this $h!t up man

tommyk90
07-13-2012, 12:35 AM
CAT MAN;

I want some proof of shipping when you say you did. You say you have the original package? Then it has a shipping label on it. Or you have your original receipt with the tracking number on it. It's up to you to clear your name.

Several times people have asked for this info, and I feel this would be legitimate proof on your end, because right now it's just his words versus yours.

Hell, any evidence would be beneficial. Invoice from DB-R? Shipping to DB-R? Where did you get the other broken amp from? Proof of that purchase? You have a lot of options.

Why So Cereal?
07-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Ish just got real

OmegaBunny
07-13-2012, 12:40 AM
http://tinyurl.com/c9btgrz

R34P3R
07-13-2012, 01:02 AM
How ****** would you feel if you made a thread to call out a "scammer" and ended up getting banned yourself. :lightnin:

tommyk90
07-13-2012, 01:08 AM
How ****** would you feel if you made a thread to call out a "scammer" and ended up getting banned yourself. :lightnin:

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

murph
07-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Never would have expected this from him. He gave me a solid batt for dirt cheap and when I met him seemed to be a great guy. Tony either dgaf or is trying to get his proof together. If this is anything like he talked about roe he probably will just do nothing and be banned.

I hope he does the right thing and although I didn't directly attack centergod sorry for starting the whole switcharoo thing. It just happens so often.

tommyk90
07-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Never would have expected this from him. He gave me a solid batt for dirt cheap and when I met him seemed to be a great guy. Tony either dgaf or is trying to get his proof together. If this is anything like he talked about roe he probably will just do nothing and be banned.

I hope he does the right thing and although I didn't directly attack centergod sorry for starting the whole switcharoo thing. It just happens so often.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he is an established member. But this wouldn't be the first time that somebody who was well-known and well-liked ended up screwing somebody over.

All we can do is look at the evidence and try to figure out what happened. The main thing I would like to point out is that, luckily, nobody is out anything. The cat man has his amp and centergod has his money. We're just trying to see who's telling the whole story and so far centergod is winning that battle.

murph
07-13-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now because he is an established member. But this wouldn't be the first time that somebody who was well-known and well-liked ended up screwing somebody over.

All we can do is look at the evidence and try to figure out what happened. The main thing I would like to point out is that, luckily, nobody is out anything. The cat man has his amp and centergod has his money. We're just trying to see who's telling the whole story and so far centergod is winning that battle.

What I do know that most do not is that in Roanoke the ups centers are slower to shipping out compared to the average ups. I have been in town and delt with the ups there above Salem and it was awful. There is a very high chance he shipped it out and it never left when he came to stop it. Either that or it went from the more southern ups to the one above salem where he may have gotten it. Either way it is very possible that he had shipped the amp.

tommyk90
07-13-2012, 01:31 AM
What I do know that most do not is that in Roanoke the ups centers are slower to shipping out compared to the average ups. I have been in town and delt with the ups there above Salem and it was awful. There is a very high chance he shipped it out and it never left when he came to stop it. Either that or it went from the more southern ups to the one above salem where he may have gotten it. Either way it is very possible that he had shipped the amp.

Then he should have no problem posting up a pic or at least just copy-pasting the tracking number, which is what everyone else has already said.

Even if it didn't leave the building it would still have a label on it. They do that the instant you pay for the shipping.

Or the receipt, which also has the tracking # on it.

Imtjnotu
07-13-2012, 02:01 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534522_4318249356490_1227717679_n.jpg

Volvowith18psi
07-13-2012, 03:22 AM
Lol. Good read while being bored at work @330am. Cat man, you lose. Centergod just tea-bagged your face bro.

Much like everybody else said, your receipt has the tracking number on it AND if it was sent to DB-r, you would have paperwork from it.I got paperwork from him with mine. Just like Tommy said, they put the shipping label on on the spot.

Your BS has been called out sir, and now, we let Karma do its magic.

kushy_dreams
07-13-2012, 03:34 AM
CAT MAN ; :chicken:

wow this thread did a complete 180

murph
07-13-2012, 03:35 AM

Yeah never expected it also had no idea center god was an audio business owner.

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Yeah never expected it also had no idea center god was an audio business owner.

I had a general idea of what he did just not on that scale. Just never completed a transaction with him though.

goingdef
07-13-2012, 04:54 AM
well that was an interesting read!

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 07:15 AM
He can't or he would have by now. Tony don't just ignore this and hope it goes away. Man up, admit u lied, apologize and learn from it. Humbling yourself is not easy but at least people will respect u.first off i had to work last night again.

CAT MAN;

I want some proof of shipping when you say you did. You say you have the original package? Then it has a shipping label on it. Or you have your original receipt with the tracking number on it. It's up to you to clear your name.

Several times people have asked for this info, and I feel this would be legitimate proof on your end, because right now it's just his words versus yours.

Hell, any evidence would be beneficial. Invoice from DB-R? Shipping to DB-R? Where did you get the other broken amp from? Proof of that purchase? You have a lot of options.tommy talk to WD

i was expecting it

well that was an interesting read!

it will continue.

long story short i found out this had never been shipped last night at work when i called my dad. i gave it to them to ship since they were already heading that way because i was going out of town to work. i just got home tonight to find the package here looked for tracking on it and no label. so it was my mistake and centergod79; i am deeply sorry for what it caused you. if you still want that amp i will sell it for 150 shipped with proof of it working and tracking the same day and you wont have to pay til you recieve it. tommyk90; can oversee this deal too.

whitedragon551
07-13-2012, 07:21 AM
first off i had to work last night again.

tommy talk to WD

Why? You havent provided anything other than for me to ban you and call you a scammer.

http://i.minus.com/iup1DbH1AJm9M.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iqRa2fvhCgmnG.jpg

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Why? You havent provided anything other than for me to ban you and call you a scammer.

read the last part of the thread. i wanted him to oversee me at least trying to make something right out of a desicion made when i actually was in the wrong and i didnt know it.

madcad95
07-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Dammit mayne ;(

Joseph7195
07-13-2012, 07:48 AM
phost
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/joseph7195/funny/derp-1.gif
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/joseph7195/funny/noyoudidnt.gif
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/joseph7195/funny/banned.gif

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Dammit mayne ;(yup. i owe centergod. not the other way around. my dumbazz mistake and no one elses.
@centergod79 pm or call when you get a chance so we can work this out even if you dont want it i feel i should apologize for it in words not writing.
right now the only thing i can think to do is try to make it right on both ends.

Flex68
07-13-2012, 08:56 AM
If you people knew who I was, you would be talking a whole lot different.

If you were half what you think you are, you'd be acting worlds more professionally in the tone and content of what you're posting....plus you should likely employ someone to act as your document writer or personal spellcheck, dude.

idgaf what the deal is/was between you and CAT_MAN, don't care who is/was 'right' or 'wrong.'
What I see in your posts is your bragging about who you are, who you know, what you do, etc. mixed with a bunch of childishness, ignorance, butthurt, and misspellings.
You are prolly young, and this advice will go nowhere, but if you're really worried about your "rep" then you should get someone who you respect to read your posts....hopefully they will let you know how they make you appear, publicly, and advise you how to clean that ish up in the future.

After reading all this thread, I'd be much less likely to now buy from you or your website...

xSPLoder
07-13-2012, 09:17 AM
If you were half what you think you are, you'd be acting worlds more professionally in the tone and content of what you're posting....plus you should likely employ someone to act as your document writer or personal spellcheck, dude.

idgaf what the deal is/was between you and CAT_MAN, don't care who is/was 'right' or 'wrong.'
What I see in your posts is your bragging about who you are, who you know, what you do, etc. mixed with a bunch of childishness, ignorance, butthurt, and misspellings.
You are prolly young, and this advice will go nowhere, but if you're really worried about your "rep" then you should get someone who you respect to read your posts....hopefully they will let you know how they make you appear, publicly, and advise you how to clean that ish up in the future.

After reading all this thread, I'd be much less likely to now buy from you or your website...

Nailed it

Exist_ential
07-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Wow! Glad I read that whole thread before I bothered to post lol.

@catman good on u for making an attempt to right the wrongs and admitting the mistake.

@centergod79 good on u for sticking to ur guns and not allowing anyone to make a fool of you or running u out of town.

I've only been on the site a short time but I have seen potentially good people badgered and degraded right off the site.

I currently see no reason to ban anyone. Catman has excellent past feedback and has admitted it was his fault, so unless something else happens between these guys (or Catman and anyone else) i say /thread.

Dirtrider4eva
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Idc. I wont deal with either one unless they hand deliver It on a silver platter.

Exist_ential
07-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Hahaha I guess that's one way to deal with it.

Flex68
07-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Something that I find sadly intriguing:

CAT_MAN and centergod79's "deal" didn't even come to fruition: neither lost a single thing...no money, no goods, nothing;
CAT_MAN puts up an ill-advised thread, perhaps illustrating some sketchiness on his part in the "deal" ;
within about 10 pages, two mods are commenting, looking for facts/proofs, and basically threatening the banhammer.

Skar Audio/Kevin has been called-out in the "discrepancies" thread, and others, where it was clearly illustrated that there was money exchanging hands for goods that were not as advertised, received with undisclosed issues/discrepancies, and etc, ad nausem...and with a long history of additional "issues", to boot;
There were instances where no admission of wrongdoing were given , but things were "made right" because of the publicly-produced facts showing that customer(s) were in the right and there were real, definable issues/problems that were due to something that happened (or failed to happen) on Skar Audio's end;
in well over 80 pages, I don't recall seeing a single comment from a mod, much less a threat for investigation or a ban.

Think Kevin is shaking in his deck shoes? I doubt it.
I think that snoopdan ; and others were correct in their assessment that there is either a "hands off" policy for Vendors, that there is a double-standard for how Vendors are allowed to deal on here vs/ how "regular members" are, that Goob just doesn't give a shizz, or whatever.

I believe that the above comparison clearly illustrates this as "truf", unfortunately!
Something smells fishy when one looks at the two , and I don't think it is because of what CAT_MAN has written beside his avatar.

quackhead
07-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Wow! Glad I read that whole thread before I bothered to post lol.

@catman good on u for making an attempt to right the wrongs and admitting the mistake.

@centergod79 good on u for sticking to ur guns and not allowing anyone to make a fool of you or running u out of town.

I've only been on the site a short time but I have seen potentially good people badgered and degraded right off the site.

I currently see no reason to ban anyone. Catman has excellent past feedback and has admitted it was his fault, so unless something else happens between these guys (or Catman and anyone else) i say /thread.

IDK either one of these guys, But what was said on the first couple of pages was pure stupidity on the part of a lot of people.
If anyone should be banned, it would be the seller for lying about dropping the package off himself on his way to work and STILL failing to provide info on the work done to the item in question.

The buyer simply got skittish b/c of info received indicating the possibility of a scam.

quackhead
07-13-2012, 10:25 AM

CAT_MAN and centergod79's "deal" didn't even come to fruition: neither lost a single thing...no money, no goods, nothing;
CAT_MAN puts up an ill-advised thread, perhaps illustrating some sketchiness on his part in the "deal" ;
within about 10 pages, two mods are commenting, looking for facts/proofs, and basically threatening the banhammer.

Skar Audio/Kevin has been called-out in the "discrepancies" thread, and others, where it was clearly illustrated that there was money exchanging hands for goods that were not as advertised, received with undisclosed issues/discrepancies, and etc, ad nausem...and with a long history of additional "issues", to boot;
There were instances where no admission of wrongdoing were given , but things were "made right" because of the publicly-produced facts showing that customer(s) were in the right and there were real, definable issues/problems that were due to something that happened (or failed to happen) on Skar Audio's end;
in well over 80 pages, I don't recall seeing a single comment from a mod, much less a threat for investigation or a ban.

I think that snoopdan ; and others were correct in their assessment that there is either a "hands off" policy for Vendors, that there is a double-standard for how Vendors are allowed to deal on here vs/ how "regular members" are, that Goob just doesn't give a shizz, or whatever.

I believe that the above comparison clearly illustrates this as "truf", unfortunately!
Something smells fishy when one looks at the two , and I don't think it is because of what CAT_MAN has written beside his avatar.

ban Skar Audio too then..I really don't want to see anyone banned, but if it means cleaning house, do it. Skar...man, that name still give me that acidic throw-up taste in my mouth when spoken.

hispls
07-13-2012, 11:09 AM
http://www.hostingbytes.us/images/2/5425567.jpg

Why So Cereal?
07-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Ban that princ3cmo guy. He scammed me big time

kushy_dreams
07-13-2012, 01:42 PM
I will pay to have skar banned...just sayin

snoopdan
07-13-2012, 01:45 PM
All goob does is read the forum bugs section and add worthless mods.

quackhead
07-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Ban that princ3cmo guy. He scammed me big time

lol..I just come here because I love Bass fishing..ya

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 01:47 PM

It's kind of like how the goverment works. If ya fund the big show, your not messed with :0

centergod79
07-13-2012, 01:51 PM

OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen:peace:

Why So Cereal?
07-13-2012, 01:54 PM
OK, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who I am, or who I know, I state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say I'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think I pay attention to spelling when I'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, I'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, I'm going to do what I do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how I type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that CATMAN and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through PM's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; I didn't buy that amp from CATMAN, I bought that amp from the entire CarAudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and I have 3 systems I gotta do today. I have CATMANS phone number, and I'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 V GURU, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what I do. Why else would I even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not I ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, I love car audio so much, I work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. etc. I don't have to be that way, but I enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for Kicker Comps, and leave with XFL's, Toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that I'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, OMG, do you see how some people type on here, I really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a BA in Business Law, and I've been accepted to a few different Law Schools at which I'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but I'm no idiot, and again, I'm not bragging, I'm stating facts, and if you ask me if I'm proud of my achievement, I'm going to tell you HELL YEA, I wasn't born with a silver spoon, I worked hard as hell for everything I have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and I understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, I play Xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, I DID NOT come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, I was concerned with CATMAN thinking I was scamming him, it wasn't until I read the thread that I seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think I tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I PM you my number, and I judge your personal character. I didn't do that with CATMAN, why? because he sent me a PM telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when He told me he didn't ship it yet, I informed him I no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when I read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the OP of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, I would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, I'm no pecker wood, but I'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything I ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what I say it is. Good Day Gentlemen:peace:

I read the first sentence and thought this would be interesting, then I scrolled down and realized u wrote a novel and..... TL;DR

snoopdan
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM
ok, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who i am, or who i know, i state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say i'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think i pay attention to spelling when i'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, i'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, i'm going to do what i do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how i type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that catman and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through pm's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; i didn't buy that amp from catman, i bought that amp from the entire caraudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and i have 3 systems i gotta do today. I have catmans phone number, and i'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 v guru, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what i do. Why else would i even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not i ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, i love car audio so much, i work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. Etc. I don't have to be that way, but i enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for kicker comps, and leave with xfl's, toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that i'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, omg, do you see how some people type on here, i really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a ba in business law, and i've been accepted to a few different law schools at which i'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but i'm no idiot, and again, i'm not bragging, i'm stating facts, and if you ask me if i'm proud of my achievement, i'm going to tell you hell yea, i wasn't born with a silver spoon, i worked hard as hell for everything i have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and i understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, i play xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, i did not come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, i was concerned with catman thinking i was scamming him, it wasn't until i read the thread that i seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think i tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I pm you my number, and i judge your personal character. I didn't do that with catman, why? Because he sent me a pm telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when he told me he didn't ship it yet, i informed him i no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when i read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the op of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, i would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, i'm no pecker wood, but i'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything i ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what i say it is. Good day gentlemen:peace:

tl;dr

Flex68
07-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Since u saw fit to quote me, I'll make a quick response to your novel:

1) Your post simply validates what I had most recently posted as being reasonably accurate, at the very least; and,
2) I stand behind exactly what I posted earlier about you being clueless as regards purchasing items off the 'net via PayPal, etc.
(It had nothing to do with not having the facts str8; it was, instead, based solely upon your comments about the weekend buys, seeing no reason to pay for an item until it shipped on Monday, how you thought PayPal worked, etc)

I've already said all I had to say, I believe that what I said is representative of the facts, and would suggest that I am not the making himself "look like a fool."
If you were more than early- to mid-twenties, you might realize it, as well....

centergod79
07-13-2012, 02:05 PM
I kind of thought that was all that would be said, if that's too long, how in the hell could you of even possibly gotten all of the info from this long *** thread

centergod79
07-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Since u saw fit to quote me, I'll make a quick response to your novel:

1) Your post simply validates what I had most recently posted as being reasonably accurate, at the very least; and,
2) I stand behind exactly what I posted earlier about you being clueless as regards purchasing items off the 'net via PayPal, etc.
(It had nothing to do with not having the facts str8; it was, instead, based solely upon your comments about the weekend buys, seeing no reason to pay for an item until it shipped on Monday, how you thought PayPal worked, etc)

I've already said all I had to say, I believe that what I said is representative of the facts, and would suggest that I am not the making himself "look like a fool."
If you were more than early- to mid-twenties, you might realize it, as well....

****, it says my age in my heading over to the right. But, honestly, you were definitely one of the people I was talking about, and the whole age quote thing, proves it

xSPLoder
07-13-2012, 02:09 PM

You can bet your bottom dollar that next to nobody's gunna wanna buy or sell anything to you now mr "factual" aka dbag

centergod79
07-13-2012, 02:11 PM
You can bet your bottom dollar that next to nobody's gunna wanna buy or sell anything to you now mr "factual" aka dbag

We'll see about that, and you're one of the ones I'm talking about to

centergod79
07-13-2012, 02:13 PM
I'm not going to go back and forth with idiots, I don't have the time, because most of you instant reply people, aren't worth it

snoopdan
07-13-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm not going to go back and forth with idiots, I don't have the time, because most of you instant reply people, aren't worth it

you mad?

OmegaBunny
07-13-2012, 02:32 PM
centergod79 ; are you on FJcruiserforums.com? The reason I ask is a guy is buy some speaker pods off me and since I can't ship until Monday he is waiting until Sunday to pay.

Also, I would buy from or sell to you, you seem like a stand up guy to me.

xSPLoder
07-13-2012, 03:25 PM
We'll see about that, and you're one of the ones I'm talking about to

I'm still waiting for you to point out where I supposedly lied? STFU

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

you mad?

Totally butthurt

centergod79
07-13-2012, 04:03 PM
centergod79 ; are you on FJcruiserforums.com? The reason I ask is a guy is buy some speaker pods off me and since I can't ship until Monday he is waiting until Sunday to pay.

Also, I would buy from or sell to you, you seem like a stand up guy to me.
I never heard of this site, and as far as the whole payment thing, the only reason I pay for items I tell people I want over the weekend on sunday nights is because I'm looking at the classifieds on my phone, I'm out of the office, and yes I could very easily use the paypal on my phone, but I order a lot over the weekend sometimes, and I don't want to forget to log buys in my journal entry book, and have my accountant searching for mistakes racking my bill up

centergod79
07-13-2012, 04:05 PM
you mad?

really, trust and believe I'm not mad. the foolish ones on this site crack my **** up, and I had enough amusement and I had to get back to work, never mad though. It would take someone with no self composure to get mad at a computer screen

murph
07-13-2012, 04:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/18010657.jpg

madcad95
07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
I believe both have proved themselves in this thread and would buy from either one of them just my 0.2 cents.

quackhead
07-13-2012, 04:33 PM
I believe both have proved themselves in this thread and would buy from either one of them just my 0.2 cents.

Im still wanting to see the DBr receipt (unless I missed something in the last 190 posts)...this was what spooked the buyer to begin with..then we can say they BOTH proved themselves

Bettr n' Revrse
07-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Clifs?

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Clifs?

thought i was getting scammed ended up being my fault. im trying to make it right by giving him the amp before he pays and half price. no response yet.

Bettr n' Revrse
07-13-2012, 04:41 PM
How was it your fault?

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:42 PM
How was it your fault?

i gavee the amp to dad to ship since he was going to fedex anyway. he forgot it and didnt realize it needed to go out imediately. i was unaware of it at the time of the dispute.

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 04:43 PM
thought i was getting scammed ended up being my fault. im trying to make it right by giving him the amp before he pays and half price. no response yet.

half price you say? If he doesn't get it I may be interested @ that price :fro:

SourDeez
07-13-2012, 04:43 PM
TIL catman is scammer?

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:45 PM
half price you say? If he doesn't get it I may be interested @ that price :fro:
if he doesnt want to pay i have another thing in mind for him. i need to make it right and i will. now weather or not he allowes it IDK

TIL catman is scammer?
:crap:

SourDeez
07-13-2012, 04:48 PM
if he doesnt want to pay i have another thing in mind for him. i need to make it right and i will. now weather or not he allowes it IDK

What happened? I only mentally was able to read the first two pages.

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:50 PM
What happened? I only mentally was able to read the first two pages.

i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.

kushy_dreams
07-13-2012, 04:53 PM
i gavee the amp to dad to be shipped since he was going to ups/fedex anyway. thought it was shipped. then a pp dispute was filed and i thought the amp had been shipped. i just got home last night from work to see the amp (that i thought was rerouted) was at the door with no label. apologized to centergod offering him the amp for 150 shipepd and he doesnt have to pay til he recieves it. if not i have another way to fix the situation.

fancy way of saying you will drive to OH and give a happy ending? :naughty:

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:54 PM

if he wants it personally delivered so he can punch me in the face i dont mind

SourDeez
07-13-2012, 04:54 PM
if not i have another way to fix the situation.

mail him a fat sack of stanky nugs?

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 04:55 PM

no

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 04:55 PM
CAT MAN ;I knew you was gey lmao...jkjk at least this $h!t is getting resolved...

kushy_dreams
07-13-2012, 05:04 PM

no

sourdeez has the right idea, listen to him

centergod79
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM
CATMAN I will call you, I'm checking this thread like every couple hours, i have 3 systems on the schedule today, and people running in and out for sales. I'm busy as **** today, it's friday. I will call you, and we will resolve this. You do not have to personally drive to Ohio, nor would I punch you in the face if you did come to Ohio, actually I'd probably talk car audio with you all day, show you all my system, and look at yours, we'd probably have a good time with some face to face communication. I'm not mad at you, and I really think you let this situation get extremely personal, where on my end it was pure business. I really wish we didn't have all of the BS that came with this thread. It's not my style, and I wouldn't of even got involved, but just in-case there were some real potential members that were reading it, I had to explain why it was what it was. As far as people saying they wouldn't buy from me, or sell to me, is absurd. I run a legit business, and in the near future we will have our own line of products, that so many of you will want to get your hands on. I look at this as a situation that got people involved that made it more than it was, but I can tell from your posts CATMAN, that you're passionate about what you do, and because of that, I will call you tonight, it may be late, so therefore I'll text you to make sure you're available to talk, but I will call you dog, real talk.

TheUnderFighter
07-13-2012, 05:32 PM

tl;dr

Im still wanting to see the DBr receipt (unless I missed something in the last 190 posts)...this was what spooked the buyer to begin with..then we can say they BOTH proved themselves

As am I.

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 05:33 PM
CATMAN I will call you, I'm checking this thread like every couple hours, i have 3 systems on the schedule today, and people running in and out for sales. I'm busy as **** today, it's friday. I will call you, and we will resolve this. You do not have to personally drive to Ohio, nor would I punch you in the face if you did come to Ohio, actually I'd probably talk car audio with you all day, show you all my system, and look at yours, we'd probably have a good time with some face to face communication. I'm not mad at you, and I really think you let this situation get extremely personal, where on my end it was pure business. I really wish we didn't have all of the BS that came with this thread. It's not my style, and I wouldn't of even got involved, but just in-case there were some real potential members that were reading it, I had to explain why it was what it was. As far as people saying they wouldn't buy from me, or sell to me, is absurd. I run a legit business, and in the near future we will have our own line of products, that so many of you will want to get your hands on. I look at this as a situation that got people involved that made it more than it was, but I can tell from your posts CATMAN, that you're passionate about what you do, and because of that, I will call you tonight, it may be late, so therefore I'll text you to make sure you're available to talk, but I will call you dog, real talk.
call my business line. 540 482 0066 ill be here pretty late tonight. no need to text just gimmie a ring.

centergod79
07-13-2012, 06:30 PM
call my business line. 540 482 0066 ill be here pretty late tonight. no need to text just gimmie a ring.

OK, will do

05fronty
07-13-2012, 08:46 PM
sorry I'm not on here 24/7 like some and got later than you wanted me to, and I'd be damed if I wanted to talk with all you morans anyway

it is spelled moron and damned by the way

goingdef
07-13-2012, 08:56 PM
it is spelled moron and damned by the way

But d@m-ed and mo-rans just has such a nice ring to it!

brodeisel
07-13-2012, 08:59 PM
ok, you are just one of those people that has to find something to say, why, because since you posted dumb **** before you had facts, you have to find a way not to look like a fool. I never brag about who i am, or who i know, i state facts. I'm a factual person, and that's the problem most people who have a problem with me have. I didn't say i'm a business owner to brag, it was a way to provide you guys with a form of character. Also, do you really think i pay attention to spelling when i'm typing 100wpm, and "quick posting"? Sorry man, i'm not. It doesn't make me one difference how you feel about me, i'm going to do what i do regardless. I'm no dummy, and if you think how i type on this forum defines my character, or my academics, that's the height of stupidity. What you people need to understand, is that catman and my situation could have been resolved without all of this non-sense, but what our deal lacked, was communication. We dealt through pm's. If we would of had a face to face deal, none of this would have happened. That's the downfall of these forums; i didn't buy that amp from catman, i bought that amp from the entire caraudio.com community. So let's see how that can go down hill? I'd run out of time trying to name all the possibilities of how it could, and i have 3 systems i gotta do today. I have catmans phone number, and i'm going to buy his amplifier off of him just so he knows my true character. I'm not one of those pecker woods that when you walk in their car audio shop you feel like you're dealing with a sales rep that doesn't know what the hell they're talking about, trying to sell you something. I'm a true 12 v guru, that happens to own a business, car audio is my hobby, it's what i do. Why else would i even bother with this forum. I have nothing to win or lose whether or not i ever get on this site again. My shop is laid back, i love car audio so much, i work for my profits. I have a shop that you can walk into and get better prices than you'll find on ebay, amazon, etc. Etc. I don't have to be that way, but i enjoy when my customers walk out of my shop with their dream system that they never thought they'd be able to afford, came looking for kicker comps, and leave with xfl's, toro's, and other big boy's. If you're trying to imply that i'm an idiot due to my spelling on this forum, omg, do you see how some people type on here, i really didn't think a bunch of car audio enthusiast really gave a **** about that. I have a ba in business law, and i've been accepted to a few different law schools at which i'm weighing my options right now, taking a break from school, but i'm no idiot, and again, i'm not bragging, i'm stating facts, and if you ask me if i'm proud of my achievement, i'm going to tell you hell yea, i wasn't born with a silver spoon, i worked hard as hell for everything i have. Some of you people need to realize that the world doesn't go around how you may want it to, and i understand that some of you type this bullshit just to get a re-action. I know your type, i play xbox online with your type all the time, you're internet gangstas, and believe you me, i did not come on to this silly *** thread to defend myself for any of you internet gangstas, i was concerned with catman thinking i was scamming him, it wasn't until i read the thread that i seen how he fabricated the story to make you guys think i tried to. I wanted to defend myself for the real, honest, caring, and down to earth members of this forum. I don't judge any of you on your feedback, or how long you've been a member. I pm you my number, and i judge your personal character. I didn't do that with catman, why? Because he sent me a pm telling me about the amp that was totally different than his for sale ad, and when he told me he didn't ship it yet, i informed him i no longer wish to buy the amp, and cancelled the transaction. Some of you guys need to get a grip, and if you don't have nothing nice to say, or something factual to say, don't say it. It tells me 110% of your character when i read your post talking about someone that you don't even know. You can interpret someones text how ever you want, you have no idea how the op of that post was thinking when he typed it. Have you ever heard the saying "it's not what you say, it's how you sat it" well that doesn't exist in the text world, but some of you will jump down someones throat on how you think he meant it. Come on people, some of you people say what you say simply because this forum allows it, i would hope to god some of you weren't like this in the real world, real talk. As far as my professionalism is concerned, hey, i'm no pecker wood, but i'm real, and you can bet your bottom dollar, that anything i ever put up for sale on this site, is exactly what i say it is. Good day gentlemen:peace:

you ever space **** out to make the read easier gah dam i dont even wanna try.

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:00 PM
there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else. he was gonna pull a fast one on whoever was gonna buy the amp. and in his first story he said he shipped the amp himself, and now he says he dropped it off with his dad to get him to ship it. i dont think you can believe anything he says.

Why So Cereal?
07-13-2012, 09:13 PM
there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else. he was gonna pull a fast one on whoever was gonna buy the amp. and in his first story he said he shipped the amp himself, and now he says he dropped it off with his dad to get him to ship it. i dont think you can believe anything he says.

Don-don-doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:13 PM
thanks for telling him that you know the amp better than me. its third party dumbaszes like you that make scammers out of good people. you handle yours ill handle mine. Eric will tell you the same thing. it got twisted because of you and one other member. no one else was lying.

just got off the phone with him. nice guy. we got it straightened out. amp will be sent moday after payment sent sunday. centergod79; is a good guy in my book. was straight up about everything and didnt leave out any info nor did i. price of sell is now 150$ shipped to his door from my mistake will update throughout.

Flex68
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM
****, it says my age in my heading over to the right. But, honestly, you were definitely one of the people I was talking about, and the whole age quote thing, proves it

33 is as easy a number to type as anything else.
I figure you just made it up to try to make yourself seem older, cause I don't think there are many 33 year olds who behave as you have in this thread.... 'cept tards.

You a tard, boy?

quackhead
07-13-2012, 09:19 PM

as bad as I want to know what he might or might not allow you to do to him for free...man, don't talk like that here...call him up and make whatever arrangements you have in mind for that man.

brooklynjoy2008
07-13-2012, 09:21 PM
^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. If I was on a computer I would find all the times he changed stories to try and cover his arse. It does seem that something sketchy was planned.

quackhead
07-13-2012, 09:23 PM
thanks for telling him that you know the amp better than me. its third party dumbaszes like you that make scammers out of good people. you handle yours ill handle mine. Eric will tell you the same thing. it got twisted because of you and one other member. no one else was lying.

just got off the phone with him. nice guy. we got it straightened out. amp will be sent moday after payment sent sunday. centergod79; is a good guy in my book. was straight up about everything and didnt leave out any info nor did i. price of sell is now 150$ shipped to his door from my mistake will update throughout.

well, see now I feel bad about the insinuations presented in my last post...God Bless you CatMan

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:24 PM
as bad as I want to know what he might or might not allow you to do to him for free...man, don't talk like that here...call him up and make whatever arrangements you have in mind for that man.

i already have you are late. eric will post in a bit :wave:

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:28 PM
well, see now I feel bad about the insinuations presented in my last post...God Bless you CatMan

im not worried. im not expecting anything else from this forum except twisted stories from other members. i explained the truth and nothing but. people act like i lay everything on here for them to know like i have to. i run a successful business with alot of local buying. this forum isnt included in everything. but somehow people still no more than me. but that would b like me saying the dc 2.0 rebelfromva is getting from jeep is a POS because it blew a while back and he posted about it. of course i wouldnt know if he got a new one or got it repaired because he never posted it. so i would let him and the buyer straighten it out instead of anything getting twisted. but he already dislikes me so i wouldnt doubt he was doing it to be a d!ck. its settled now and thats all that matters. nxt time i buy something ill post it for the record. so ill start with the broken powerbass xa 3k i bought from JerryEllis; on Fb that you guys didnt know about that is setting at amp medics. i will update you guys on everything. ;)

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:31 PM

it got twisted because of me? what the fvck did i do?

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
it got twisted because of me? what the fvck did i do?

"there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else."

people like you are what happened. you never knew about the second amp i got anyway to jump to a conclusion like that neither did anyone else.

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:35 PM
"there is still the issue that catman tried to sell an amp that he claimed was fixed by dbr and was fixed by someone else."

people like you are what happened. you never knew about the second amp i got anyway to jump to a conclusion like that neither did anyone else.

well show some ******* proof. i think you are lying threw you teeth and i think alot of other people here also think the same thing. your story has changed so many times, ur a liar. as soon as the mods threatened you with the ban hammer you started kissing ***.

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:36 PM
well show some ******* proof. i think you are lying threw you teeth and i think alot of other people here also think the same thing. your story has changed so many times, ur a liar. as soon as the mods threatened you with the ban hammer you started kissing ***.

eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:40 PM
eric has it. i didnt kiss ***. i told the truth after i found out. i had no idea what was going on til i got home. you would do the same thing once it happens to you. and believe me it will. mistakes happen. how you handle them is what counts.

no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 09:41 PM
no it wont happen to me because i dont bullsh!t people and when i ship something i ship it, i dont pretend to ship it or rely on someone else to do so, if that is actually what happened in you case.

like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person

Sleeklsc
07-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Jesus fu cking gravy on a biscuit.........

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:49 PM
like you wouldnt trust your parents? HA dude you act like you are perfect. i never bullshtted anyone either. yet another lie by a 3rd party person

i aint perfect but when i sell something i always stay in contact and let the buyer know whats happening everystep of the way. and i do trust my parents but i dont rely on them to do my work for me. when i sell something i ship it, thats just the way it is i like to know whats going on so i can relay the message on to the buyer. just like when i went to ship out the 2 amps and the dd1 i sold the friday i was suppost to ship everything the post office was broken into that thursday night and was closed all day do to the cops doing there investigation and i let everyone know and if they wanted PROOF i would have shown them.

splwj47
07-13-2012, 09:58 PM

mods help

Originally Posted by CAT MAN

package was shipped read first post. i got it back because it had jsut departed but long story short

mods help

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Originally Posted by centergod79

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 10:03 PM

mods help

mods help

Originally Posted by centergod79

yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.

skitzafit
07-13-2012, 10:17 PM
yup not in the right order. i told eric the whole story thats all that matters. idk what you guys think. i said those things to make me look like i was doing it so no one would freak out about me not shipping it hands on. i was told they picked it up at the store so i was saying i did to leave them out of the picture. ban me if you want i make a good living without this site and will continue to do so. i will however be more hands on. this is the first package i have ever gave them to ship that wasnt shipped. im not worried a bit because it wont happen again. on the way to work ill drop it off myself and leave them out of it. it was my mistake and i wont let it happen again. /of story. and be careful. there is always karma.

So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but
here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place

i gavee the amp to dad to ship since he was going to fedex anyway. he forgot it and didnt realize it needed to go out imediately. i was unaware of it at the time of the dispute.

and here

:confused:

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 10:20 PM
So did your parents ship it or not? Now you are saying they stopped by the store and picked it up but
here you say they never shipped it in the 1st place

and here

:confused:
they never did. i told them to go reroute it and pick it up. they came back with 50ft of wire. and my package sitting there. if you want i can have you call and talk to them. i dont really care. it was a clusterfvck. nuff said

rebelfromva
07-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Toast?

centergod79
07-13-2012, 10:42 PM
For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...

"my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."
"would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"
"I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares

CAT MAN
07-13-2012, 10:58 PM
For everyone that had something to say about my long post goes to show how you guys are. You want little short posts that don't go into details so you can twist the **** around, and make it into what ever you want it to mean. I'm sorry if the post was a little to challenging for you. Maybe I should write posts like this...

"my name is SAM, SAM I am, no I don't like burnt amp and scams. I do not like them in my car, I do not like them, not at all."
"would you like them in you house, would you like them on your couch. I would not like them in my house, I would not like them on my couch"
"I would not like them in my car, I would not like them, not at all, I do not like burnt amps and scams, I do not like them, sam I am"

Come on y'all, it's cool, the man made a mistake, I talked to him, I didn't feel their was no lying in him talking to him, give the man a break. Y'all just have to **** with somebody, get a life. And for those of you that can't find anything to say other than finding misspelled word when someone is typing 100wpm, like I'm trying to proof read n ****, I'm typing on a car audio forum, who cares
they just like drama. but when it happens to them they flee.