PDA

View Full Version : JBL Gti 1500 15" subs

dipitydoo
07-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Old School JBL GTI 1500 15" subs, i have 4 available. one of the best SQ subs in its day, and perhaps even by today's standards.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

very little use, these were used in a demo vehicle back in the 90's in a stereo shop, removed and put in storage since. not a whole lot to say cosmetically, a few scratches around the mounting holes, maybe a few here and there on the magnet, that's about it. you won't find one of these in better condition aside from brand new in box.

Price:

$140 plus shipping each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/trade-net/MobileAudio/CIMG1758-1.jpg

MRTIMBALIN
05-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Do you still have these ? And if you do email me at [email protected] i know this post is old but I've been looking for these forever

stony22
05-07-2013, 07:06 AM
I know someone looking for them, and someone on here I just came across a post lookin for 2, but I would like to switch out my four W15GTI's. let me know