PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for having me.

RjtrappLake
07-01-2012, 04:30 PM
I first got addicted to car audio when I purchased an old kenwood pull out cassette deck and everyone had the Jensen amps in 86. I had my huge *** house speakers in the back seat. Good times. Then I discovered MTX road thunder full range boxes and I started out with a majestic 300 watt amp. That's when I learned about true rms watts. At high volumes the frequencys went to crap, so my friend who was an installer introduced me to the hifonics series 7 thors and boy howdy it was on after that. I won't run anything lower than kicker zx series. I've got to have it clean and loud. Right now my set up consists of,
Jvc arsenal kd avx 49, running a zx700.5. Pioneer premier prs720 components in front. Pioneer d series 6 3/4 coaxials in the rear and a sundown sa12d4 sub in a sealed enclosure. I discovered Sundown and my amps will be replaced by Sundown as time and money allow. That system is in my 06 gto. In my truck I'm running pioneer premier deh-p680mp head unit, front amp is a RF punch 4004 bridged to a pair of premier 6x9 coaxials. Rear amp is a coustic 200 watt running alpine type s
5 1/4 coaxials. Sub is Sundown sa12d4 powered by a RF T5001bd. Now I got the wife addicted to car audio to so now I have 2 systems to maintain. Oh boy! She drives the truck. I just ordered Sundown E12d4's and I'm getting a bigger sub amp and am going to run mid bass off the sub channel of the zx700.5, so I'm sure I will need advice from you all on which ones and how.
Thank you for having me.
Sorry my intro so long.

Rjtrapp.

rebelfromva
07-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome. Don't be afraid to ask if confused about something but also use the search bar...

jirehn
07-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi, Welcome most in this great forum, Hope you can have a great time staying here. Nice to meet you here.

xSPLoder
07-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome.