PDA

View Full Version : used JL audio w3v3 12's w/ custom sealed box!!!!!!!!

mca2012
06-29-2012, 10:06 PM
i have 3 Jl audio w3v3d4 12's wired in parallel in my custom crown box. these 12's are seeing 800rms daily and sound godly. the box give each 12 about 1 to 1.3 cbft per chamber. only one terminal is used for easy install. these subs say they handle 500w rms but obviously handle more. they are dual 4 ohm and wired down to 1 ohm.

description/condition
all 3 subs are in 10/10 condition for performance and 2 of them are at 9.5/10 for cosmetics for small cone damage nothing serious that affects the sound.

Price: 550 for all 3 and box (buyer pays shipping)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
depends on shipped local pick up is preferred due to the fact that its a big heavy box

Bostonjlguy
06-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Not to be rude, but your gonna have to come down quite a bit to sell those on here! You can buy them brand new for about the same price on Onlinecarstereo.com. Most people on here are have great knowledge of what they should pay for stuff. You will never sell those for that price. I know your throwing in a box, but most guys on here wouldn't want to pay to ship the box. Most of us would rather build one!

supermaxx123
06-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Not to be rude, but your gonna have to come down quite a bit to sell those on here! You can buy them brand new for about the same price on Onlinecarstereo.com. Most people on here are have great knowledge of what they should pay for stuff. You will never sell those for that price. I know your throwing in a box, but most guys on here wouldn't want to pay to ship the box. Most of us would rather build one!

You can't speak for everyone.

mca2012
06-29-2012, 11:45 PM
honestly to man up and say that to some one who is new to this website and the whole online buying trading stuff. that takes a lot and i really want to thank you for being that person to let me know.

Bostonjlguy
06-30-2012, 12:11 AM
honestly to man up and say that to some one who is new to this website and the whole online buying trading stuff. that takes a lot and i really want to thank you for being that person to let me know.

No problem. Like I said I wasn't trying to be rude! To be honest the Internet is killing a lot of stereo shops because they cannot compete with the prices. I'm sure you probably got them in a shop and probably paid more. I can understand why you would want more back out of them, but when people look at the online price, they will buy them new for around the same price. I'm sure you would do the same. Welcome to the forum. Read up there is a ton to learn on here about everything car audio. There are also a ton of brands you have probably never heard of. A lot of really good stuff that no one hears about unless they are on forums.

mca2012
07-01-2012, 02:06 AM
I actually got them from a good friend. For not that bad of a price I'm just trying to get enough to get a new system or at least start it.

mca2012
07-01-2012, 02:12 PM
what if i lowed it to 425 ? is that reasonable