PDA

View Full Version : Whitetiger619 Im new to this site

Whitetiger619
06-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Hello Every One my name is Kenneth ya'll can call me Ken ..

Since i was 16 years old i have been into car audio i will go in great detail to tell every one my first car stereo system to my latest car stereo system.. Yes car audio is addictive !

My first car was a 1986 Mercury Grand Marquis My Mom bought me for 5,000 dollars.. I installed a Pionneer cassette Head unit 20x4 ? if i remember right.. At first i was only using stock speakers.. Sounded like crap ! So i did upgrade the interior speakers to two 6.5 kenwood 3 ways and for the back speakers kenwood 6x9 4 ways.. Wow did it improve my listening pleasure..

But something was missing BASSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! So i watched as my rich friends had the new Cerwin Vega v-flex subs and there awsome car amps.... So what i did was buy a pair of MTX thunder two thousands 15"s in a small ported box for 200 dollars then i went to a local pawn shop an bought a rear old school " TARGA 500 " said 500 amps RMS... This was my very first complete system... I was soo happy with it until........

My friend Eddie.. im not gonna use his last name out of respect , but Eddie came over one night an him an i were playing Street Fighter on my Sega Genisis.. If yall remember that... LOL an i told eddie he needs to take off because its late an i need to get to bed... My keys to my car were siting in his reach... I must of trusted him way to much... Next morning i woke up an found my keys inside my car with a screwdriver in the seat...

First thing i said was " GOD DAMIT EDDIE... " I checked an yes eddie stole my Pionner Cassette player and he stole my subwoofers an left the amp ! LMAO Never the less i did make a police report an Eddie got caught i got back my two 15 subs only... There is a Picture of my holding my two 15 subs in a tie/dye shirt in the San -Diego Police archives some were.. I was soo happy to get back my subs....

Fast forward 9 months later.. i upgraded my hole system to a Kenwood excelon x815 the nicest deck i every have in fact i have two of them now still have them :-) I did upgrade to a Kenwood 400m mono block amp hooked up two two cerwin vega 12" subs in a 3 foot chamber each duel ported box.. And i did buy a kenwood 6042a EQ to help out with the curves ;-) an wow did that system THUMP hard.... so hard i had to upgrade my alternator to a 130 amp alternator... In my 1986 grand marquis... All my girlfriends loved my car stereo system an told me to keep it.. i was almost 17 now... Dilivering pizzas for a living it was fun...

Super fast forward into the future I sold my 1986 mercury she was good to me... and I have have a Japanese super car a 1993 nissan 300zx... With all my years of learning how to install reinstall etc i learned what works best for me... So the system i have now is a kenwood excelon x917 WOW ! then i have the same year model amp kenwood 501f 4 channel amp running two my two sets of 6.5 kenwood excleon 2way door an rear deck speakers... And a Mtx te801D runnin to two mtx 12" 8000 old school subs single 4 ohm :-) in a duel ported box... Due to the facts of living in a small town i thought it would of been safe .... I was wrong some one came in the middle of the july 15th 2011 an stole my two amps an my subs an my box.. But they left my 5000 farad capacitor.... WTF ?

SO now im trying to rebuild and make better inprovements to my car stereo an my car... first thing i bought " Car alarm " second thing i bought glock 21 45 cal... " Now im slowly building my car stereo system back....

audiobaun
06-29-2012, 12:15 AM
First of all..Welcome to the site,and hope to learn a few things from you..There are some good people on here,and quite knowledgeable too, that can help with your sound system..The classifieds you can find great deals on high end car audio gear as well..I think at some point, we have all experienced those of GREED..I have more than once,and it does blow...I would have recommended a 12 ga riot Mossberg to start out with..lol..I feel I have a love of this catagory as much as I do car audio..lol..Never the less..Welcome, and hope you enjoy,and get answers,along with knowledge:escape:

ssteele18
06-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Wow, that was alot! haha
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay. :P

raptor727
06-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Welcome i sure hope i dont have your luck lol, have yet to have any audio stolen... as previously stated its a great site to learn from hope you enjoy

Whitetiger619
06-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome :-) i just got done watching EXO on youtube.. :-)

skitzafit
06-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome to caraudio.com

Flex68
06-29-2012, 02:18 AM
But they left my 5000 farad capacitor.... WTF ?

Darn, u gotta hate the intelligent theives....

Welcome to the Forum, tho

05fronty
06-30-2012, 08:35 AM
welcome and my first car i had audio in was a 86 tbird with the 5.0

rfmayhem
06-30-2012, 08:44 AM
i think eddie came back and stole you system after he got out of jail for stealing the first one hes said it was pay back LOL

RoYALbLUE08
06-30-2012, 09:31 AM
you need to know how to control your system where your driving... they wouldnt steal it if you werent blasting it lol i only blast it when im out of my city driving somewhere to work or something, not in my city, in my city only put it to good listening volumes and nothing crazy

Whitetiger619
06-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Your right RoyalBlue08 some times other people want what you have thats called Greed" an some times you have to protect your investment in Roman times It was with a Spear and a Short sword... Now aday's it with a car alarm and a glock. :-)

GAMEOVERCCA
06-30-2012, 12:07 PM
i steal hugs :hapydanc:

05fronty
06-30-2012, 01:53 PM
i steal hugs :hapydanc:

:boink::inlove:

GAMEOVERCCA
07-01-2012, 10:40 AM
:boink::inlove:

:naughty:

rebelfromva