PDA

View Full Version : Who can build this box for me.

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 12:24 AM
it's a ported 3 cu.ft. enclosure for 2 DC lvl4 with lvl5 soft parts.
I'd like to have it out of Birch ply to keep the weight down.
Should be either wrapped or painted with this 'bed liner' stuff :)

Let me know how much $$$ you need to build it and ship it to 49456.

Thanks in advance

Mr.meyhem
06-26-2012, 12:39 AM
no dimensions?? dc will give u a design and pre cut pieces that you just have to put together or he will make the whole box. great guy and great boxes. pro-rabbit get a quote from him.

ssteele18
06-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Dang man, whats up with you guys all the way up in freakin Michigan? lol freakin_rican

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 12:45 AM
no dimensions?? dc will give u a design and pre cut pieces that you just have to put together or he will make the whole box. great guy and great boxes. pro-rabbit get a quote from him.

you mean pro-rabbit right?
I have blue prints, cut sheet and all dimensions.

Dang man, whats up with you guys all the way up in freakin Michigan? lol freakin_rican

Michigan rocks man :)

ssteele18
06-26-2012, 12:51 AM

Lol I'm jk. Most of my family live in Illinois and Minnesota. It just ***** to ship boxes there. ;)

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 12:55 AM
Lol I'm jk. Most of my family live in Illinois and Minnesota. It just ***** to ship boxes there. ;)

yeah, I figured it would be a pain in the *** to ship a box across the country...but hey, there is nothing the UPS guys can't handle :)

freakin_rican
06-26-2012, 12:56 AM
steele 18 is who you want to build this box send him a pm...

ssteele18
06-26-2012, 12:58 AM
yeah, I figured it would be a pain in the *** to ship a box across the country...but hey, there is nothing the UPS guys can't handle :)

Haha yea except showing up on time ;)
It wont be too ridiculous.. itll buff out.

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 12:58 AM

He is already crunching numbers :)
Do you have a box from him?

ssteele18
06-26-2012, 12:59 AM

lol thanks but its 2 s's.. lol

pro-rabbit
06-26-2012, 12:59 AM

Shipping is not bad at all normally. While it may cost a bit, we over package our enclosures based on our 10+ years of shipping(been building longer..but just talking about shipping) around the world. We do have some of the best packaging methods of any builder out there. Just to ensure it arrives safely.

If you want, go to our site and fill out the forum and I will get you a quote tomorrow. I have several quotes that I will be sending out all day tomorrow.

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Haha yea except showing up on time ;)

That's my friend is right as rain

freakin_rican
06-26-2012, 01:03 AM
lol thanks but its 2 s's.. lol

my bad...

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

That's my friend is right as rain

totally worth the wait bro believe me...

MiniflexAlex
06-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Shipping is not bad at all normally. While it may cost a bit, we over package our enclosures based on our 10+ years of shipping(been building longer..but just talking about shipping) around the world. We do have some of the best packaging methods of any builder out there. Just to ensure it arrives safely.

If you want, go to our site and fill out the forum and I will get you a quote tomorrow. I have several quotes that I will be sending out all day tomorrow.

Thanks pro-rabbit, I'm getting some numbers from ssteele18 as we speak, it seems like I'm closing the deal with him....I'll keep you in the loop if we can't come to an agreement.

my bad...

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

totally worth the wait bro believe me...

sounds good man....btw. I stopped today at Tech Audio in GH at 5.15pm but I ended up in front of a closed door....they're open til 5pm, so I'll go there tomorrow again and check out what they can do for me....thanks for the tip again.

pro-rabbit
06-26-2012, 01:14 AM
No worries bud, I'm sure it will work out for you.

Here is a quick price break down...

$140 + shipping for a basic enclosure
$155 + shipping for a double baffle with flush mounting
$155 + shipping for a basic enclosure with a kerf port
$170 + shipping if want a double baffle w/flush and a kerf port

We can also do any color of carpet or vinyl or we can use our new material that is like a bed liner but thicker and more durable. Some options cost more then others..some are free...

Just thought I would toss it out there for you.

freakin_rican
06-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks pro-rabbit, I'm getting some numbers from ssteele18 as we speak, it seems like I'm closing the deal with him....I'll keep you in the loop if we can't come to an agreement.

sounds good man....btw. I stopped today at Tech Audio in GH at 5.15pm but I ended up in front of a closed door....they're open til 5pm, so I'll go there tomorrow again and check out what they can do for me....thanks for the tip again.

ok bro keep me posted like i said i need some work done too and if they can hook you up im sure i will pay them a visit...

hispls
06-26-2012, 01:20 AM
yeah, I figured it would be a pain in the *** to ship a box across the country...but hey, there is nothing the UPS guys can't BREAK :)

Fixed

Mr.meyhem
06-26-2012, 01:33 AM
you mean pro-rabbit right?
I have blue prints, cut sheet and all dimensions.

dustin is dc creations who is pro-rabbit. so yes

ssteele18
06-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Fixed

Agreed!!

duanebro
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
I guess the west side of the state is where it's at. Everytime I see anything good about MI, and not just audio stuff, it seems to be on the west coast. I can build the enclosure but it will be a long drive to pick it up, lol.