PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer MVH-1450UB, no cd player but usb?

jolly_26
06-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Was browsing for a headunit for my new car, and stumbled upon this

MVH-1450UB Multimedia Tuner with iPod Direct Control, front USB port and 2 RCA Pre-out. - Pioneer Car Stereo - Digital Media Receiver (http://www.pioneer.com.au/au/products/22/121/61/MVH-1450UB/index.html)

I ran a pioneer headunit in my last car and loved it, and this one has everything that I need. 2 rca outs, a usb input, and an aux input. I never used cds in my last car, they just don't hold enough music for my liking.

It just seems very very cheap for what it is, but I assume that is because it has no cd player? Has anyone got any experience with a headunit like this? Opinions?

winkychevelle
06-25-2012, 07:46 PM
since that is only available in Australia we cant really give u any input on it but i can say that pioneer makes good units and i myself rarely use cds so if it does what you need it to do i dont see why it wont be a good choice for you?

jolly_26
06-25-2012, 07:48 PM
since that is only available in Australia we cant really give u any input on it but i can say that pioneer makes good units and i myself rarely use cds so if it does what you need it to do i dont see why it wont be a good choice for you?

sorry didn't notice that it was aus marketed product, we often get their products too.

EDIT: so those mech free players should be all good?

winkychevelle
06-25-2012, 07:52 PM
we had the mvh-7200bt and mvh-8200bt and they just didnt sell very well and those had nice 3 inch screens but we never had a problem with them just didnt sell many we averaged like 1 selling every 4 months are so so we only ever ordered 4