PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED BNIB American Bass VFL 1100.1

centergod79
06-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand New American Bass VFL 1100.1 Mono Block Amplifier 12v

Item(s) Description/Condition:
This amplifier is brand new, and I can inform American Bass of the sale and you'll get the full warranty on the amplifier. American Bass is aware that I only used this amp as a display, like a poster on my stores wall. No wires were hooked to it beings I don't display for demo's, just Impulse. I'm selling this amp by request due to a shortage on supply for demand right now. Never been powered, or even had a wire hooked to it. This is a true brand new amplifier. I could return it to American bass, but I'd only get credit.

Price:

1650 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped by fedex as soon as payment is made.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

centergod79
06-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Come on people, this is a big *** amp for a great price

c20
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
U buy it then! $1200 (shipped)

centergod79
06-27-2012, 12:12 PM
if this amp were used I'd probably want some where in that range, but brand new with a true year warranty, 1650 is smoking

JRCF71
06-27-2012, 02:10 PM
great guy here ive delt with him and he does what he says

snoopdan
06-27-2012, 02:17 PM
do you realize what forum you're on?

c20
06-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Don't care what forum, we talking money! He and i both know Bob's not charging to much more for the amp. He's trying to reup on as much of the money he has tied in this amp as possible because he can't get a refund. I'm just a potential buyer! The only reason i joined this forum was to possibly do business with this person, so it is what it is.You wanna sell this amp I'm willing to buy it , but not for a couple hundred less than Bob.

imp4pdabest
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Lol @ c20

Odds of you getting this amp are +4000 now.

cal
06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Don't care what forum, we talking money! He and i both know Bob's not charging to much more for the amp. He's trying to reup on as much of the money he has tied in this amp as possible because he can't get a refund. I'm just a potential buyer! The only reason i joined this forum was to possibly do business with this person, so it is what it is.You wanna sell this amp I'm willing to buy it , but not for a couple hundred less than Bob.

so if the amp is new and 250 less than what bob sells them for why are you offering 650 less? wtf kind of offer is that ? go buy some cheap p.o.s. on ebay. fyi do some research these amps sell used form what op is asking for new, so u joined for nothing if u thoought u were getting this for that low ball lol..

c20
06-28-2012, 12:22 AM
One thing for sure, cash owns everything round me hommie. So if you're to petty to take a lost that you put on your on head that's yo tired ***. I tell you what though, get back from Bob or sit on it til you find a dummy. I'll sit on this refund you looking for. And for you wannabe businessmen remember the game don't change just men who are in it so don't expect someone to lick your dam wounds. If you bout the money, MAKE THE SELL!

cal
06-28-2012, 12:57 AM
/[QUOTE=c20;8075219]One thing for sure, cash owns everything round me hommie. So if you're to petty to take a lost that you put on your on head that's yo tired ***. I tell you what though, get back from Bob or sit on it til you find a dummy. I'll sit on this refund you looking for. And for you wannabe businessmen remember the game don't change just men who are in it so don't expect someone to lick your dam wounds. If you bout the money, MAKE THE SELL![/QUOTE

im sorry ,but i got to ask are you retarded? so just because u got 1,200 and op wont sell it you that makes him petty ? actually i say he is smart....
so since money is everything give me ur paypal and i will send u a few dollars so u can GTFO!!

c20
06-28-2012, 12:58 AM
And let's remember people the key word here is "IF". How do we know this amp is new, defective, scratched, been wired, burned, or etc.? What if this amp isnt what he says it is and Bob dosent honor a third party warranty. This is a seller that millions of people across the net DON'T know. If he wants someone to take his word for it then sell it out of the store he has it on display in (lol good luck) or to one of his friends. Or try giving a warranty through the store its being displayed in. If he can't do this then why sell the amp for only $250 less than Bob? Really, who wouldn't rather spend y250 more for peace of mind then 1650 f#*$ing with someone you don't know and then having to look yourself in the mirror and saying, "YOU ******* DUMMY"

jaeguerra909
06-28-2012, 02:48 AM
Bob usually sells these for $1650-1700 so it seems that the guy just wanta his money back the amp waya its brand new why would u lowball him $450 u think its a car lol just left the show room floor

c20
06-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Then why not buy from Bob? GUARANTEED and WARRANTY! If he wants his money back have him get it from Bob or "YOU" buy it....

jaeguerra909
06-28-2012, 08:36 AM
He said he was gonna transfer the warranty smart one didn't u read its like basically buying it brand new in my case o would buy from Bob direct I was never going to buy this u were ur smoking crack if u think I will ever done one of these for $1200 used

wone
06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
poor thread has gotten down hill

jaeguerra909
06-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Lmao no one is even talking business u ******* no one will accept ur $1200 so take ur *** to Bob and pay $1700+ with ur ****** and fagey attitude its most likely gonna be more lmao

centergod79
06-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Look I'm not a vendor on this forum, but I am the owner of B.E.E.T.E.M. Car Audio & Accessories. This amp is brand new, it use to hang on my wall inside my store, and was never used. All you gotta do is call Bob since everyone wants to put his name on my thread and just mention BEETEM Car Audio, and see for your self. He will honor the warranty, and I am only selling this amp because it's just sitting in the box taking up room in my store. So therefore I will not be LB, or BS'ed, I will do 1600 shipped to whoever want's the amp, buying from me is no different than buying from Bob, and even Bob will tell you that, Call him 440-248-5858

jaeguerra909
06-29-2012, 07:56 AM
^^ u sir are by far the biggest dip **** I have seen on any forum in my life lmao u come in Herr kissing this guys *** oh I made this account to buy from this guy only then u cuss him out lmao I hope Bob dosent even sell to u at all I know I wouldn't go take ur $1200 and shove it far up ur *** "gangster" Lmfao gtfo wit that ****

centergod79
06-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm interested in some trades too, I'm going down to 6-8K preferably 8K, if some one has a true power 6-8k amp make me an offer. No Junk though, DD M4, soundigital, cactus, DC, Sundown, etc. I'm also interested in smaller 1.5-3K amps, but good ones, if anyone would like to use those as like a coupon or something

Julian
06-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I have 4 saz-1500 v1s in good asthetic condition + some cash.

centergod79
06-30-2012, 03:45 PM
I have 4 saz-1500 v1s in good asthetic condition + some cash.

I'm not really interested in SAZ 1.5k amps because they're on a fused board, which will stricken your options on how you can run them. and if I'm not mistaken the V1 has 4 30 amp fuses which is 120 amps, if you were to drop that down you would just keep popping the fuses, I could be wrong on the rating, I know the v2 has 160 amps which will cover 2300 watts on the input side, but will definatly prohibit that amp from making any more than 16-1700 output watts without popping the fuses, so it's not really a good amp to run on anything but a pair of mid-entry level subwoofers. Thanks for the offer that you pmed me, it's a very good offer as far as value is concerned, but I'm just not a fan of high powered fused boards.

Julian
06-30-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't know about that. We were clamping around 4k per pair with no fuse popping. They're 50a fuses on mine 4 of them

centergod79
06-30-2012, 09:31 PM
oh ****, that's why you're not popping them, the OEM specs on the v2 calls for 4 40amp which is 160 amps, I was wondering what fuses they were you had in the pic that were dark red. That's why you're not popping them, you have enough fusing. But I'm still not a fan of fused boards so respectfully I have to decline. I personally wouldn't run those amps that way, but that's me. I only up in-line fuses, not fused boards. If you were to run those with the OEM spec fuse rating you would pop them dropping that amp down. GLWS Though

serjr711.
06-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Pm sent.

centergod79
07-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Come on people, I know someone out their has that DD M4A(or something similar), and wants to make a deal. I'm looking for an amp that can beat my Memphis 4KW, but is not as big as this 1100.1, if I ran an 18V system my 4KW would be that amp, but I don't, so I need that DD M4A(or something similar):readytog:

Julian
07-01-2012, 03:15 PM
my offer still is up :P

We could talk a lil more on the cash end ;)

centergod79
07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Yea I Know, Just some brands I'm just not a fan of, and sundown is one of those brands. I got this little box of brands that I don't like, brands like Audioque, sundown, crescendo, and there's a few more. There's just no spark to these brands. I can get just as much pound out of a Crossfire 1700D, more efficient power, than any of these brands 2-3K amps. I like amps that go HAM, amps like my Memphis 4KW. There's not 1 4K watt amp out there even coming close to that memphis. I have a buddy who I sold a 4KW to, and it got stolen from him. He bought one of those new audioque 3500 that is rated at 4300 watts, neeedless to say it took him about 3 weeks before he came back to me and bought another 4KW. I'm looking for A crossfire 8K, Massive Dragon, M4a, RD d9, DB Drive A7 7500, stetsom 7 or 11K, etc. Amps that go HAM, lol:violent:

The_Grimy_One
07-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Why did u ask for trades on sundown amps, then turn around and bash them? I'm so confused...

cal
07-02-2012, 09:04 AM
pm sent

centergod79
07-02-2012, 10:35 AM
First of all I'm not bashing anyone, I personally don't like some brands because of all the bullshit you gotta do to get some of their amps to make power. And as far as Sundown is concerned, I'll take an SAZ-3500 or even a NS-1 towards a trade, those 2 amp do well. But, I will tell you this, I would not replace my Memphis 4KW with that NS-1

centergod79
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
OK, NO TRADES, CASH ONLY, way too many opinions, junk talk, confusion, and NON SENSE, to trade. Bottom-line is, if I don't want the amp I'm presented with, or the deal you're trying to make, that's to my discretion. I can call up and buy these amps just as easy as anyone else, so if you think I'm going to give you MSRP or even close for your amp that you've been beating on for the last year or 2, I'm sorry to be the bad guy, but I'm not. And if you're reading this post and thinking I'm an *** or a ****, I'm not, it's the PM's I'm getting that's pissing me off

centergod79
07-02-2012, 03:54 PM
please people, don't PM me things that you wouldn't say on the forum, because these PM's would be considered POST DUMPING

Isaac
07-02-2012, 04:22 PM
The v2 doesn't have fuses does it?

Julian
07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Nope

Isaac
07-02-2012, 04:27 PM
That's what I thought

centergod79
07-02-2012, 06:03 PM
the 1500 v2 has 4 40A fuses listed in the specifications on their website, I haven't personally seen the amp, but in the pic it shows it without fuses, so I guess it doesn't. The V1 has them though, which was the amp discussed, the V2 was a comparison. Please if you're not interested in the amp listed, I would appreciate a clean thread, so all the slick talk is not needed. If you want to know about an amp, then I would suggest go to the manufacturers website, but obviously you can't do that with Sundown.

centergod79
07-02-2012, 06:05 PM
As a matter of a fact, I'll keep my amp. I am in no need of money, just figured I save someone a couple hundred. I'll sell it in store, or use it in my new build, no biggie. AMP NOT FOR SALE