PDA

View Full Version : Kicker 1500w Mono & Fi BL 12" Sub FULL SETUP - Richmond, VA

wghanson
06-22-2012, 01:33 PM
New post made, didn't know I could edit this thread! New thread made, Please delete. Thank you.

xShoWTeKx
06-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is a complete car subwoofer system for your car. Everything you need is in this bundle that I am selling; I'm taking everything out of my car and simply handing it over to you! Complete with 0 gauge cables. Comes with custom 3.2 cu. ft. enclosure tuned to 25hz. The amp is a Kicker 1500 watt mono amp, works flawlessly. The subwoofer is an Fi BL 12" with two 30lb. magnets and nice clean cone. Enclosure is custom for the subwoofer and was made solely for this setup. The thing POUNDS, do not let the size of the subwoofer fool you. It was upgraded with everything on the Fi website excluding the SPL upgrade (I got the daily use upgrade instead). I also have a 1Farat capacitor to give away, along with an entire roll of dynamat.

I have had this setup for a year and a half and am ready to move on to other endevours. It works amazingly well and has many years to go. Please stop by for an audition! Asking $500, obo. Looking sell everything together. Please PM me with questions. Spammers/ scams will be reported.

Price:

Asking $500, obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Not shipping unless you tell me how to

Item Pictures:

Pictures will be given to those who PM me

well isn't that ironic 0_o

Bettr n' Revrse
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Lol

TheUnderFighter
06-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Lullz.... this isn't craigslist.There's a format to follow for a reason. Everyone here knows what sub and amp that is, you don't have to build it up.
Pictures MUST BE POSTED, with your username and date included in the pictures of the equipment.
Farad* < nobody will want the capacitor.
That said, if you actually do have this sub, that amp, the 0 gauge cable, the box, and a roll of Dynamat for $500, that's a steal.

Bettr n' Revrse
06-22-2012, 03:53 PM
I would be intersted...

wghanson
06-22-2012, 05:17 PM
No scam. Pictures up tomorrow when it's lighter out. I apologize, I didn't know... No need to jump on me.

TitoThePirate
06-23-2012, 04:16 AM
tree fiddy shipped

wghanson
06-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Mod please delete this post, making another one.

rfmayhem
06-23-2012, 09:50 AM
why dont you just fixed the ad i believe all you got to do now is add pics with date user name