PDA

View Full Version : Fi BL 12" Sub & Kicker 1500w Mono FULL SETUP - Richmond VA

wghanson
06-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is a complete car subwoofer system for your car. Everything you need is in this bundle that I am selling; I'm taking everything out of my car and simply handing it over to you! Complete with 0 gauge cables. Comes with custom 3.2 cu. ft. enclosure tuned to 25hz. The amp is a Kicker 1500 watt mono amp, works flawlessly. The subwoofer is an Fi BL 12" with two 30lb. magnets and nice clean cone. Enclosure is custom for the subwoofer and was made solely for this setup. The thing POUNDS, do not let the size of the subwoofer fool you. It was upgraded with everything on the Fi website excluding the SPL upgrade (I got the daily use upgrade instead). I also have a 1Farat capacitor to give away, along with an entire roll of dynamat.

I have had this setup for a year and a half and am ready to move on to other endevours. It works amazingly well and has many years to go. Please stop by for an audition! Asking $500, obo. Looking sell everything together. Please PM me with questions. Spammers/ scams will be reported.

Price:

Asking $500, obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Not shipping unless you tell me how to

Item Pictures:

Picture link will be given to those that PM me.

DoesDad
06-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Wow! Another person that can't read the classified rules. It's fuqqin' amazing....

Kangaroux
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Need some pics with your username on a sheet of paper to show that it's really yours, and don't say just PM me. They need to be in the thread

wghanson
06-22-2012, 01:46 PM
I didn't know. I'll do what I can.

Cook107
06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Lol. This is in the speaker classifieds, you have 9 posts, and NO pics. And that's a VERY low price for everything... Hmmm...

rebelfromva
06-25-2012, 08:40 PM
I've seen pics of this via text.

DoesDad
06-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Lol. This is in the speaker classifieds, you have 9 posts, and NO pics. And that's a VERY low price for everything... Hmmm...

That's what I'm talking about? Surprised the mods haven't pulled this yet....