PDA

View Full Version : deal between CAT MAN and 04murdalanche.

CAT MAN
06-18-2012, 02:30 AM
fo teh shoes. dis is just an itrader/update thread for the both of us to have. will close when complete. 04murdalanche

04murdalanche
06-18-2012, 02:37 AM
fo teh shoes. dis is just an itrader/update thread for the both of us to have. will close when complete. 04murdalanche

yeah buddy

if anyone needs box designs, hit up CAT MAN, hes fast and does some nice *** designs.

CAT MAN
06-18-2012, 03:11 AM
:blushing:

Bettr n' Revrse
06-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Wrong section jackass!

CAT MAN
06-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Wrong section jackass!

next time ill do it right but for now this will do

04murdalanche
06-18-2012, 03:45 AM
keep it to PM's:graduate:

Bettr n' Revrse
06-18-2012, 03:57 AM
next time ill do it right but for now this will do

No

04murdalanche
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
CAT MAN

Where are you bro? i sent you dimensions a while back on here and then texted you, but never heard back, i really need my box design. Not trying to call you out, just want an update:)

PM me when you see this bro

rebelfromva
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
CAT MAN

Where are you bro? i sent you dimensions a while back on here and then texted you, but never heard back, i really need my box design. Not trying to call you out, just want an update:)

You have my number. I have a few box designers.

whitedragon551
11-10-2012, 05:20 PM
yeah buddy

if anyone needs box designs, hit up CAT MAN, hes fast and does some nice *** designs.

CAT MAN

Confused. How can he be fast, but 5 months later you dont have it?

04murdalanche
11-10-2012, 05:24 PM
You have my number. I have a few box designers.

preciate it bro, ill give it a few days and if all else fails, ill hit you up.

Confused. How can he be fast, but 5 months later you dont have it?

he owes me multiple box designs, he did one for me, i gave him the demensions, 2 hours later later I had my box, and it wasnt a BS design either. full 3d model on google sketchup and all. he owes me a few more per the deal we worked out.

rebelfromva
11-10-2012, 06:02 PM
preciate it bro, ill give it a few days and if all else fails, ill hit you up.

he owes me multiple box designs, he did one for me, i gave him the demensions, 2 hours later later I had my box, and it wasnt a BS design either. full 3d model on google sketchup and all. he owes me a few more per the deal we worked out.

He has lost contact with the outside world. Won't answer for anyone not even me

04murdalanche
11-10-2012, 09:57 PM
He has lost contact with the outside world. Won't answer for anyone not even me

wtf...

CAT MAN
11-12-2012, 12:56 AM
I dont have any internet and im at the hospitl with dad ill get to you asap or refund you I have no control over what has happened.

04murdalanche
11-12-2012, 02:00 AM
I dont have any internet and im at the hospitl with dad ill get to you asap or refund you I have no control over what has happened.

I know bro. It's cool, no worries.. I'm going home this Friday, the 17th, if you can have the box designed by then, that's cool. If not, just refund me whatever is owed, no hard feelings at all. I completely understand your situation and would do the same thing, let me know what you decide to do.:)

04murdalanche
11-12-2012, 02:00 AM

I know bro. It's cool, no worries.. I'm going home this Friday, the 17th, if you can have the box designed by then, that's cool. If not, just refund me whatever is owed, no hard feelings at all. I completely understand your situation and would do the same thing, let me know what you decide to do.:)

04murdalanche
11-14-2012, 12:30 AM
CAT MAN please keep me updated as you can. If you can get me the design before this friday then I will do that but if not I would just like to be refunded, again, no hard feelings!:fro:

04murdalanche
11-17-2012, 03:55 PM
well times up, i got a design from RebelfromVa, whenever you get back on the forums let me know CAT MAN ;

CAT MAN
11-24-2012, 12:41 PM
well times up, i got a design from RebelfromVa, whenever you get back on the forums let me know CAT MAN ;back but not long up at school. ill take care of jon for you and ill get you straight as well ill call you today

04murdalanche
11-24-2012, 08:24 PM
back but not long up at school. ill take care of jon for you and ill get you straight as well ill call you today

Well he still hasn't gotten me a design, if you want I'll send you dems and info and do me a box sub up port up?